Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-02-2014, 05:32 PM   #1
Irishbttm69

Note New to campus life

A cool breeze blows up my shorts as I'm sitting with my back against a tree somewhere near a wooded area on campus. Just starting college I wasn't used to the whole living in a dorm with roommates and communal bathrooms, including the shower, but I was slowly getting acclimated to it. My roommates were often load and obnoxious, so studying became a bit difficult to do at the dorm. Wandering around on campus I found this little place to come to and study. Studying history is a very dull and draining exercise, but I figured being outside might make it a little bit more interesting.

Midway through a chapter on Greece and how they would create statues of young naked men called "Kuros" I get a message on my phone through Kik from one of my dare buddies. He's keyed up and was wondering what I was doing. I told him and he suggests that I get naked. I said, "No Way! I'm in the middle of campus!". "Is there anyone around?", he asks. I say "No." and start getting a little smile on my face because I just realized that I was near this wooded area and there wasn't anyone around. He and I have played strip games, dice dare games, and semi-public dares, but never was it during the day nor right in the middle of the campus I just started attending.

He continues badgering me and I finally give in to a strip game with the loser forfeiting a semi-public dare. He was the safe one because he was in his apartment and I was already outdoors. We decided on a dice rolling game. Highest roll wins and the winner gets to choose the article of clothing that comes off. I use a dice rolling program on my phone and he rolls an actual die and sends me a picture of his roll.

First roll: I get a 4 and he gets a 5. He decided to not take it easy on me and asks for my underwear for the first item! I'm like "Damn!" I give a quick glance around to make sure there isn't anyone around and I put my book down and stand up. I kick off my shoes and undo my shorts and just let them drop. Then I slide my underwear down to my knees and then let them drop. While putting my shorts back on he rolls again and gets a 6. My only hope is if I tie him with another six. I roll and get a 1. He sends a grinning smiley and asks for my shorts! I think to myself that he's going to win this one. I unbutton & unzip my shorts and let them fall to the ground. Standing there, now bottomless, I roll first and get a 5. Finally, I will get an article from him. He responds back that he rolled a 6. "Dammit!" I reply. He asks if I'm still alone and I look around. "Yup. Still just me out here." He says, "Good! Shirt please!" With that I remove my shirt. Grabbing my shorts, underwear, and shirt I pile them up next to the tree I was leaning against.

He messages me to hold on for a minute while he does something. Standing there by the tree in just my socks and shoes made me feel a little aroused and I start playing with my cock, which was already semi-hard from being naked outside. Five minutes pass and I message him to see if he's back yet, but get no reply. After about 10 minutes he finally messages me and apologizes for taking so long. I said, "No biggie. I've been making good use of them time." and send him a pic of my now hard cock.

Sending me back a smiley face he says, "Tell you what, the winner of the next roll is a winner takes all. If you win I'll strip, but if I win, you'll have to strip. Deal?" I respond saying, "I've only got my socks left. I'm not taking off my shoes because I could hurt my feet." To which he responds, "Ok, since you only have socks left how about I get your socks & an extra dare on you if I win." I agree and he rolls his die. His result was a 4. I think to myself, I should be able to beat a 4. I cross my fingers and roll the die on my phone with my eyes closed. I peak out of one eye at my phone and the result was only a 2! "Of all the luck! I only got a 2. So I message him saying, "I guess you get one semi-public dare and one regular dare on me. Here's a pic of me in just my shoes!" and I take a naked pic and send it to him. He sends me a big wide smiling emoticon and asks how long do I have before having to return to my dorm. I say, at least an hour and a half and ask why. He says because he's ready to give me my semi-public nudity dare now since I was already naked. "OK. Make it count! LOL." is the last message I sent before a long pause from him which seemed like forever. While I waited I packed up my books into my backpack and folded up my shirt and put my underwear in the pocket of my shorts before folding them and emptying the pockets of my wallet and keys. I start to stuff my clothes into my backpack when I finally get his long elaborate message for my semi-public dare that goes like this:

"I dare you to pick up your shirt, shorts, underwear, and socks and close your eyes and then throw them into the wooded area facing different positions so that they don't all fall in the same place. Then go for a naked hike through the woods for at least 45 minutes. That should give you enough time to return to your clothes and get back to your dorm on time. Sound good?"

Thinking to myself that I've never been through these woods and I didn't know if my clothes would be safe here because I don't know how busy this area gets and in about thirty minutes most of the classes for campus let out. I start a coin flipping app on my phone and say if it's heads I'll do it. Flipping the coin it comes up heads. I respond to him saying that I would do it and pick up my clothes and seperate them and one by one begin throwing them into the woods turning a little each time until all of them were gone. I open my eyes and see that most of them were stuck in bushes and trees along the tree line and were mostly visible, if you were looking for them. I take a picture of the result an send it to him saying that I was starting my hike into the woods.

Picking up my backpack and hoisting it onto my back I start looking for an entrance into the woods where there might be a path. It took a couple minutes, but I find a break in the bushes with a dirt path extending from it. Entering into the woods I notice that it's densely populated with big shade trees with lots of brush and small bushes everywhere. The sunlight beams through only a few holes in the upper canopy. All-in-all it looks like an excellent path to do a naked hike.

I continue on the path as it winds around some of the thick brush and up a couple of hills until I come to a clearing where there is a burned out fire with rocks around it and a couple of larger rocks had been placed near it as seats. Looks like I found the night or weekend hangout in the woods. No one was around, so I go and sit down on one of the rocks near the fire pit and take the backpack off. While resting I look at my watch and I'd been hiking for about 20 minutes.

Feeling refreshed I get up and grab my backpack, donning it again and started heading down one of the three trails that exited from the clearing. It was the farthest left and from what I remember of the campus this trail should keep me in the forest and not come out anywhere where I might be seen on campus. Deciding to follow the path until it either ends or exits the forest I continue my naked hike. It takes much longer than I expected to reach the end, but it came out to the back of my own dorm building. With a smile, I started having all kinds of ideas on what I could do with access to a forest this close to my dorm.

Through-out the naked hike I had been taking pictures and sending them to my Kik friend to let him know that I was still on my hike. He especially liked the fire pit area and the fact that the path ended at my dorm. I headed back through the woods and arrived back at the fire pit area, but noticed that there were 5 trails leading out from it towards where I started and I wasn't sure which one I came off from. Frantically looking at each of the paths and hoping that something would seem familiar I heard the sound of two guys talking coming from behind me in the distance. "Oh Sh!T!" I think to myself and quickly picked one of the trails in the middle and started running down it.

After about 10 minutes of running through the winding path it finally comes out to the open area where my naked hike had begun, but it didn't look quite like the place I was sitting earlier. I begin to look back at the forest for my articles of clothing that I had thrown in to it earlier, but they were no where to be found. I begin looking for the tree that I was leaning against along the tree line. After a hurried look to the left of where my path came out I finally found the tree where I was studying. Unfortunately, it was becoming dusk and the bell for the final class to end for the day just sounded. I begin looking at the tree line for my clothes frantically, but they aren't where I threw them! None of them! Not my shorts, my shirt, my underwear, or even my socks. Someone must have come by and picked them up thinking they were either trash or was watching me. The thought of someone watching me as I stripped and then threw my clothes into the forest began to get me a bit excited. Thinking to myself, "Of all the times to start getting excited!", I start back onto the first path I had began my naked hike figuring that it will lead me back to my dorm building like last time. I was just hoping that there wasn't anyone on the path or in the fire pit clearing when I came to it.

Moving through the path slower than I was earlier because it was becoming dusk, I begin to fathom the depth of my predicament. Even if I make it to my dorm building without being seen I would still have to get to my dorm room and it's on the 6th floor. I certainly will not be going in the front door or getting on the elevator, which left me only one route. Entering through the side door that opens to the stairwell and making my way up to the 6th floor and hopefully down the hall to my dorm room. If my roommates are still there hopefully they are asleep so I don't have to answer any questions.

Finally reaching the fire pit area I slowly approach and make sure there isn't anyone in the clearing or coming off any of the trails. Taking my backpack off I retrieve my phone and begin to use it's flashlight app since most of the daylight was gone. I make my way over to what I believe is the furthest left trail that I took before and start heading down it. About, what I think was, three quarters of the way down the path my phone starts beeping. I check it and the battery is about drained. Not but a moment later the flashlight and phone go dead. "Great!" I whisper to myself. Luckily there was still just enough daylight left to see the path. I continue down the path, but only at half the speed being careful not to trip or lose the trail.

After about 30 minutes I reach the end of the trail and luckily it was the right one that lead to my dorm building's side entrance. I hunker down and take off my backpack. Exchanging my now dead phone for my dorm keys I start checking the area to the left and right to see if anyone is around that area. The coast is clear and I put my backpack back on and make a dash for the side entrance to my building. Fumbling with the keys for half a hot-second I finally get the key into the lock and open the door. I quickly get inside and close the door behind me. I stand there quietly, listening to see if anyone was in the stairwell while putting my keys back into my backpack. The stairwell was quiet as could be, which was unusual for this time of night. I check my watch and find that I just barely made it back to the dorm before lock down. I must have been out in the woods much longer than I thought.

My climb up the stairwell to the sixth floor is interrupted when I reach about the third floor. I hear one of the doors above me open and the chatter of at least 3-4 guys. Listening closely I hear them start DOWN the stairwell. The only place they could be going would be the lobby to the commissary. I dart back down the three flights of stairs as fast as I could. Arriving at the lobby level, where the commissary resided, I realized that I would have to go down to the basement to avoid being seen by the guys coming down the stairs. I head down one more flight of stairs and then peek my head into the hallway. No one around. I enter the hallway and wonder how long I'm going to have to wait for the stairwell to clear. At that moment, I hear a door at the other end of the hallway open. There wasn't any dorm rooms in the basement, so that meant that someone was coming down the other stairwell to do laundry!

Pushing my track shoes to the limit, I make to the laundry room, my last option to escape being detected. No one was in the laundry room and I find a small utility closet where I try to cram myself into it in order to hide. My backpack won't fit! I take the backpack off and place it next to one of the washing machines where it might not be detected and cram myself into the utility closet just in time to close the door to where it was open just enough for me to see out into the laundry room when "he" walks in.

Peeking through the utility door I can only see the back of this guy. He's about my height, but with a little bit bigger of a build. He's wearing a lime green muscle shirt and a pair of grey, thin jersey material gym shorts that looked liked they had seen better days. Considering his outfit he must of ran out of clean clothes. He pulls out some clothes from his large laundry bag and puts them in a washing machine at the opposite end of the laundry room from the utility closet and the entrance. After starting the washing machine he pulls over an old school chair and sits down facing the entrance and subsequently the utility closet. "I know that guy. Maybe he can help me out of this predicament.", I think to myself. I recognize him from the communal bathroom/showers from my floor. He and I were taking a shower and he had run out of shampoo and had asked to borrow some of mine. That was all it took for me to have a serious crush on this guy. I contemplated just coming out of the utility closet and explaining my situation and asking him to borrow some clothes, but as he sat in the chair with his legs spread wide I could almost see up his shorts. This started to excite me and I began to get hard again. That rules out asking him for help. I could explain the being naked part, but not the having a hard-on part.

About 10 minutes passed and as I watched him sitting in the chair looking at his phone all I could think about was him naked in the shower asking for shampoo. This image wouldn't leave my mind and my cock responded accordingly. As I almost gave up hope on ever getting back to my dorm unseen he does something that even I hadn't fantasized about! He begins to rub his crotch with his free hand and while still looking at his phone he stands up and begins to take his shorts down with one hand. First the right side; then the left. Removing his shorts revealed that he wasn't wearing any underwear under his shorts. He must have been out of those as well. Once the shorts were to his knees he pulled his legs close together and they just dropped to the floor. He begins to step out of them only to have the shorts snag on his right shoe. He lifts his right foot so he can get at the shorts and almost falls, but catches himself on one of the washing machines. He chuckles to himself as he frees his foot of his shorts. As I stand peeking out of the utility closet's cracked open door I become amazed at what he does next. He lifts the lid to the active washing machine and wads up his shorts and throws them in. I couldn't believe that he just did that. He's now without any shorts available if someone were to come down to the laundry room! What a ballsy move! He takes another glance at his phone and walks to the entrance of the laundry room and looks down the hallway. As he does this he passes the utility closet and I hold my breath. I hear the door to the laundry room close and see him pass the closet back into the laundry room. He then glances at his phone again and begins removing his lime green muscle shirt. He places his phone down on one of the machines and peels the shirt off his well sculpted body to reveal a very muscled back. Wadding up his shirt he opens the lid to his washing machine and tosses it in as well. Now he's as naked as I am!

(To be continued...)
Irishbttm69 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Irishbttm69 for this post:
Old 10-03-2014, 09:47 PM   #2
Strandednaked
Baby Member

Thumbs up Awesome

Love being separated from my clothes and I really like your story. Can't wait to read more.
Strandednaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 12:46 PM   #3
slaveboy 95

that is one amazing story
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...29#post2356529
slaveboy 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 01:13 PM   #4
Irishbttm69

Talking

Thanks guys! I hope I can add more to it soon.
Irishbttm69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 07:45 PM   #5
Nick
Distinguished Member

Please keep going!

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
college, public dare