Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 12-13-2017, 01:00 AM   #1
LadyNoemi

Female 36/female/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (like pain)

36/female/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (like pain)

Hey! I'm Noemi, a dominant Lady from Germany. I registered 2 days ago and even if I did not write anything about me anywhere I already got messages from a couple of guys. That's disgusting; do you even know anything about me except that I'm female? I will not dominate any person not knowing anything about me. Okay... rant over - but that's one of the reasons I only accept females for this ad. The other reason is that I got a slight preference for females even though I guess I'm bisexual.

I learned that a good ad must include personal details about myself. As you might already know from the headline (you did read that, right?) I'm 36. I do not have any age restrictions (except that you must be of legal age of course), but I prefer my slaves to be slightly younger. Anybody who isn't my slave yet will call me Noemi. Don't call me Mistress, Ma'am or anything like that unless you are my slave. Using any of these titles before I accept you as a slave will make me mad and vastly reduce your chances.

I love pain and exhibitionism. If you're interested in being my slave you will have to endure pain a lot. Also I will make you do public tasks and pictures. Do not apply if you aren't willing to send me proof pictures. I'm okay with faceless pictures, but I hope that we can build up enough trust that you send me face pictures later on. That said I will never send you any pictures. Part of the fun is that you won't know much about me. I will be just a voice in the darkness - a very demanding voice.

Unfortunately my experience is quite petty. I had opportunities to inflict pain on butts, but until now I was unable to form an offline relationship. I guess it's mainly because I love the slave to not know much about me while forming an offline relationship requires me to give informations. I figured out that having an online relationship is probably the best way to fulfill my sadistic tendencies while still keeping myself mysterious.

While I love to be sadistic, I'm also very responsible. While I do have a couple limits I try to do anything I ask my slave to do myself first. I do know that different persons react differently on pain but still - testing anything on my own body is my way to minimize the risk for my slave. Of course I will also respect any limit my slave might have or acquire later on. I also never play without a safe word to stop the session and (depending on preferences) we can agree on a second safewort to slow down.

Now... what am I expecting from my future slave? As you should already know when you read the previous paragraphs I will require you to endure pain and public tasks. You will not need to expose yourself, but tasks might be risky - like being nude outside in a forest or masturbating on a street at nighttime for a couple minutes. In addition you must not have pictures as a limit. Other than that I'm pretty flexible, I'm still exploring myself. I expect you to be honest and open. I also expect you to tell me if you got any problems while doing a task.

If you're willing to apply, just read the text again. Are you willing to do the things I'll ask? Did you realize that I will remain quite anonymous while you will be pretty open? Did you realize I'm still considering myself to be a novice? Why should I consider you? Tell me.

Last edited by LadyNoemi; 12-13-2017 at 01:02 AM. Reason: typo
The following user says Thank You to LadyNoemi for this post:
Old 12-13-2017, 01:35 PM   #2
kalipygos

I am not your candidate for in between legs reasons, but kudo's, thumbs up (and butts up) for your rant! Hope you will find someone and will have a lot of fun!
Old 12-13-2017, 02:54 PM   #3
Anjelen
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Anjelen Send a message via Yahoo to Anjelen

I haven't been here for three or four years. One of the reasons, the incessant twenty-word "LF SUB No Limits" etc, etc posts.

This is one of the best ads I've read in my entire tenure here. Well done. I hope you find what you are looking for.

* How to not be a Dumbinant *
* Here's your chance to ask me anything! *

"It's better to try and fail than to fail to try."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-- Nunc Intellego --
Old 12-17-2017, 04:15 AM   #4
varv

It's tempting. with photos somehow suspicious
Old 12-17-2017, 11:43 PM   #5
LadyNoemi

Quote:
Originally Posted by varv View Post
It's tempting. with photos somehow suspicious
I know that asking for pictures might prevent some people to apply and I guess that's okay. While it's very important that the slaves likes and limits are respected, the Dom is also eligible to have likes and limits. Since I expect my future slave to be honest and open I wanted to make those as clear as possible beforehand. Would you rather have me not mentioning them but then asking for a picture very soon in the relationship?

While I know that providing pictures isn't many girl's cup of tea I also know that without pictures I'll lose interest pretty quickly. I read a couple of reports in the forum and reports like "I did what you told. It hurt." wouldn't give me any pleasure and - being honest to ourselfs - this forum is about pleasure.

I'm not mad at anybody not applying because of the fact that I ask for pictures. In fact most of the time I will not know that fact at all. If it sounds suspicious to you - which is intended - and you don't like this, please don't apply.
Old 12-18-2017, 03:42 AM   #6
Satoshi
Lola’s Sweet Little Lamb

Honestly really sad that those idiots are the reason you decide to make an ad for females only, proves how ridiculously retarded the people on this website can be. Edit: some people

Best of luck in the search

Last edited by Satoshi; 12-18-2017 at 03:44 AM.
Old 12-18-2017, 10:14 AM   #7
LadyNoemi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satoshi View Post
some people
Yeah. Probably only some. At least I hope so.
Old 12-18-2017, 10:23 AM   #8
varv

perhaps you are right
Old 12-20-2017, 06:32 PM   #9
bustod

Send a message via MSN to bustod Send a message via Yahoo to bustod

Wouldn't it be wonderful if everyone was as genuine and honest and there would be no issues for anyone if fake dom(me)s don't ever use near identical ads to secure pics of some innocent person only to expose them without their knowledge or to harass them?
It is just the reality of the world that asking for pics makes someone suspicious. Being naive and exposing yourself isn't how a good dom(me) is found, I don't believe so for a second.
Not to mention, the dom(me)s don't necessarily share their photos first and even tend to deem revealing themselves to the sub/slave as some sort of blessing or benign act to show their faces or even turn their cam on only to the "deserving" subs/slaves until they have been "satisfied" first.
Not to mention, someone else's photos are passed off as their own.
The master/mistress/dom(me) - sub/slave relationships are mutual, and not commonly revealing oneself such as not showing up on a two-way video call only indicates inability to acknowledge the mutuality of this relationship.
Please work on mutual solutions to your connection.
PM me UPPER & I will stand with my hands held to the front in air, palms facing up.
PM me BIRDIE & I will stand with my hands held up in air stretched out, palms facing up.
Time will be 10 mins
The following user says Thank You to bustod for this post:
Old 12-20-2017, 06:42 PM   #10
shyoldguy

Noemi: Terrific posting, enjoyed reading it - refreshingly honest - well done.
I would apply but, i'm not a female and i don't enjoy pain.

Happy hunting

Ask me I might do it anyway.
Stories: A Phone Call - House Sitting - Beach Day

Likes: No face: Make me Strip, Hidden Public, Exposure, Getting Milked, Webcam dares, lots of Voyeurism

Curious about: Consensual Blackmail.

Dislikes: Body Writing, Humiliation

Limits: lllegal stuff, Family, CBT, Pee, Poo, Blood, Needles, Pain, Face, Edging, Financial

If it's my post - of course I'm in !
Old 12-21-2017, 12:31 AM   #11
LadyNoemi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustod View Post
Not to mention, the dom(me)s don't necessarily share their photos first and even tend to deem revealing themselves to the sub/slave as some sort of blessing or benign act to show their faces or even turn their cam on only to the "deserving" subs/slaves until they have been "satisfied" first.
I'm different. I won't share my pictures at all. Never. I'm also telling that from the start. I love being honest with what I intend to do. My own fetish is pretty much the opposite since I love to stay mysterious and unknwon.

I believe that the best way to find a good match is to be honest about what you will give and what you're expecting. I also believe that there are people out there who expect what I'll give and would like to give what I expect.

Quote:
Not to mention, someone else's photos are passed off as their own.
Or people not reading the ads properly. I've got multiple male applicants. I'm still unsure if I'll block or just ignore them.

That said, using pictures of somebody else is a pretty substantial misbehaviour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyoldguy View Post
Noemi: Terrific posting, enjoyed reading it - refreshingly honest - well done.
I would apply but, i'm not a female and i don't enjoy pain.
Thank you. I love feedback and I tried best to describe en détail what I'm searching for and what an applicant can expect. Also I love that at least some male persons are reading what I wrote.

Of course the same kind words apply to all the other male persons who did read my ad properly without posting a notice that they did.
Old 12-22-2017, 01:40 AM   #12
bustod

Send a message via MSN to bustod Send a message via Yahoo to bustod

Your claim to be honest might genuinely be valid, but statistically, odds are in favor of a person hiding what they are, pretending to be a female (with today's technology, faking a female voice is too easy, as is copy-pasting or downloading pictures from the net, and claiming that is you, like for example http://sdgln.com/entertainment/2017/...-day-hillcrest ). You indulging in what you claim as misbehavior yourself is what makes genuine subs to be leery of who's-who.

Hiding yourself from your sub may be appealing to some, but more often than not, that is the practice of those (conniving males more often) who choose to exploit vulnerable male subs. It is also robbing the male sub of an experience to cherish.

You may or may not have multiple applications from male subs, and my cry/request/advice to them is rather be cautious than sorry.

Based on your ad's text though, I would have loved to be on the list of those considered, but I think you can understand what is stopping me, respectfully.
Old 12-22-2017, 01:22 PM   #13
LadyNoemi

Quote:
Your claim to be honest might genuinely be valid, but statistically, odds are in favor of a person hiding what they are
I know. It's a sad but true fact.

Quote:
You indulging in what you claim as misbehavior yourself is what makes genuine subs to be leery of who's-who.
I don't understand. What is it that I claim as misbehavior but nevertheless do myself? Or did I understand something wrong? English isn't my first language.

Quote:
Hiding yourself from your sub may be appealing to some, but more often than not, that is the practice of those (conniving males more often) who choose to exploit vulnerable male subs. It is also robbing the male sub of an experience to cherish.
I don't want to be appealing to everybody. I'm searching for a specific type of human that needs exactly what I'm offering and is willing to offer what I need. Any person needing something I don't offer or not willing to offer what I need isn't a match.

Quote:
You may or may not have multiple applications from male subs, and my cry/request/advice to them is rather be cautious than sorry.
They don't need to be cautious since I will not accept any male. I wrote that I'm looking for a female person and thus applications of males will fail.

Quote:
Based on your ad's text though, I would have loved to be on the list of those considered, but I think you can understand what is stopping me, respectfully.
Thanks. I'm happy that my ad text is nice and appealing to you. But I do understand that you hesitate to apply given the fact that you seem to need a different experience. I love talking to you but we're not a match.

Not being a match for my needs doesn't make you any less of a person nor would being a match make you a better person. It just makes you a person who shouldn't accept me as Domme.
Old 12-22-2017, 02:45 PM   #14
deen

I don't think you should exclude every male because of some horny guys sending a message to you because they have no clue about how these things work. Like you said: "I will not dominate any person not knowing anything about me." Anyone person (regardless of their sex would) could be given a chance when they know more about you.

Anyway, I was wondering if the woman in your avatar is you.
Old 12-22-2017, 04:04 PM   #15
sluttybunni

awesome ad! hope you find someone soon
likes: bimbofication, orgasm control, degrading, humiliation, anal, forced orgasms, hypnosis
PM dares
my fantasies
hypnosis site rankings
my humansexmap
feel free to PM me regardless of gender
days of denial left: 24

Advertisements
Kink Talk