Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2017, 02:49 AM   #16
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by subcody View Post
I saw 15 min and did 20
- How did you experience your cornertime?

I turned up the heat in my room, pulled down my pants, left my sweat shirt on and put my nose on wall by my door

- What were your thoughts at the beginning of your cornertime?

I was curious if it was as bad as the others had said

- What were your thoughts at the middle of your cornertime?

This is nothing compared to 1700 formation in the middle of winter, I also started counting.

- What were your thoughts at the end of your cornertime?

In my mental count I had 6 min left when the buzzer went off, my shoulders were getting sore but all was well. Used this time to just relax and let the numbers slip threw my mind. Time well spent
Thanks, you did well.
It is fun you could compare to such 1700 formation. Having said that,.. comparing to rl experiences is always strange. Yes i also sometimes think about those.
It is strange how on the one hand someone can really enjoy hundreds of spanks and still be really scared for getting a vaccination or alike.

Anyway,.. like your report. I really like to read all reports and i hope others do as well. It's fun to read how different people experience this different. But it's also fun how things get harder after each report.

Mhh,... You enjoyed,... But guess the real challenge for you will be in longer times... Maybe try again if this thread makes it to 45minutes,... An hour....

Denialslut15 did 25,... New time to beat.
I will write you a reply later

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
Old 01-02-2017, 11:06 AM   #17
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by denialslut15 View Post
I did more, I did 25 minutes of corner time.

At the start it was just boring. I was kind of uncomfortable, especially with my hands on my heads. Half way through my hand fell and asleep and it became especially uncomfortable. I tried to make it more bearable by imagining that I couldn't move even if I wanted to because I was tied up. Near the end I kept wondering if the timer actually started because I wasn't looking when I pressed the button. I got a bit paranoid. It was definitely difficult, but overall glad I was able to complete it.
Thanks for doing this time.
Yes hands on the head is getting tough now we are approaching the half-hour mark. Next participants can keep their hands on the back, I changed the text. The focus should be on the psychological aspect, not on the physical endurance.
Its good to see the separation between thoughts at start and in the middle versus thoughts at the end. In the beginning you worry about all the practical things, at the end the boredom starts to settle. You had a nice panicking at the end.

You did great!
I feel honoured you spent your first post on getdare on my thread. Thanks.

The next one is challenged for the half-hour mark....

Old 01-02-2017, 02:21 PM   #18
silkysatin
getDare Devil

I saw 25 minutes, so I did 30 minutes

I chained my ankles together and my hands behind my back. I stood facing the wall, nose pressed against the wall, with my pants at my ankles wearing only my blue metallic boxers.

Not bad at all, as I used to have to do this at school very often.

Not bad at all, but cornertime is just extremely boring, as I noted at the start, I have spent a lot of time in the corner.

It brought back a lot of memories of when I had to stand in the corner at school. The only difference with standing in the corner at school is your friends saw you being punished and cornertime also usually included writing lines(by hand) of course!

Dislikes (punishments): writing squares, writing essays, chains & padlocks, nose holding coin against wall, mouth duct taped, underwear gag, mouth soaping

Limits: Anything not in likes or dislikes is my decision

Toys: gum, duct tape, handcuffs, chains & padlocks, bar soap, 3 paddles, wooden spoon

KIK: silky.satin
The following user says Thank You to silkysatin for this post:
Old 01-03-2017, 12:22 PM   #19
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkysatin View Post
I saw 25 minutes, so I did 30 minutes

I chained my ankles together and my hands behind my back. I stood facing the wall, nose pressed against the wall, with my pants at my ankles wearing only my blue metallic boxers.

Not bad at all, as I used to have to do this at school very often.

Not bad at all, but cornertime is just extremely boring, as I noted at the start, I have spent a lot of time in the corner.

It brought back a lot of memories of when I had to stand in the corner at school. The only difference with standing in the corner at school is your friends saw you being punished and cornertime also usually included writing lines(by hand) of course!
Thanks for doing the dare.
Ah... A pro ! clearly!
No fear at start, and still ok in the middle.
The end thoughts i would say are getting in the direction of typical cornertime thoughts. Wandering thoughts, memories.

I appreciate you did the dare. It is really nice to read a totally different report. As i said earlier, i find it real interesting to read all different experiences.

Time to beat is 30minutes

Old 01-06-2017, 03:10 AM   #20
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Ok..... That's it???
30minutes of cornertime will be the end of this thread?

Old 01-06-2017, 12:06 PM   #21
denialslut15

I decided to do this again to beat my time. I did the 35 minutes.

This time was much more boring than the first time. At the start a was just bored and in the middle I began thinking about how much I'd rather do the work I needed to do, which I never wanted to do before. At the end I was just so bored waiting......
The following user says Thank You to denialslut15 for this post:
Old 01-07-2017, 08:29 AM   #22
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by denialslut15 View Post
I decided to do this again to beat my time. I did the 35 minutes.

This time was much more boring than the first time. At the start a was just bored and in the middle I began thinking about how much I'd rather do the work I needed to do, which I never wanted to do before. At the end I was just so bored waiting......
Thanks for doing this again.
Yup,.. An extra 10 minutes for you. Definitely harder.
I guess it's clear that now the bar is above 30minutes people are less eager to join.

I really hope the thread will live longer. It's really nice to know that people are are sacrificing some time for me.

What i like from the reporting is the difference it makes between beginning and end. If you (or anybody) joins again then i would like to ask to make the report a little bit more extensive. Just tell us a bit more about your time. I enjoy you did your time, you can be proud about telling your experience.
Yes.. In the beginning one thinks about the practicallities. Generally after about 20minutes acceptence starts. Thankyou for telling how bored you were, i enjoy that.

Soooo.... It has become harder..... But the weekend is there with not much else to do.... 35minutes has been done.... Who wil go for 40?

By now this is becoming a real challenge......

Last edited by sir sam; 01-07-2017 at 08:31 AM.
Old 01-10-2017, 03:15 AM   #23
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Nice thread sir sam. A shame no one used it to fill their idle time on the weekend!

You have paid a lot of attention to the mental aspect of this - being left inside your own head with no distractions - which I think is kind of cool. However, I just noticed that the OP does not specify that there should be no music or video or other background. Was this an oversight or on purpose? I always think that any length of time in the corner should be without those possible entertainments that might help pass the time.
Old 01-10-2017, 04:05 AM   #24
NaughtyT

35 minutes is last. I could stand 40 minutes in the corner. But otherwise, I would like beat my record. Which is 45 minutes now.

Last edited by NaughtyT; 01-10-2017 at 04:31 AM.
The following user says Thank You to NaughtyT for this post:
Old 01-10-2017, 09:27 AM   #25
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyT View Post
35 minutes is last. I could stand 40 minutes in the corner. But otherwise, I would like beat my record. Which is 45 minutes now.
Thanks,
Yes you can await your spot.
I look forward to it.
45min record. You may try 50 or even an hour.
I am definitely looking forward to it. Those long times bring real nice sensations.

So.... Just seeing who will be brave enough to go for 40... And 45 after that.
As you can see i am currently honouring the last taker in my signature.
It is hard to do,... It is boring,... It needs a little award if you do it.

Old 01-10-2017, 09:29 AM   #26
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
Nice thread sir sam. A shame no one used it to fill their idle time on the weekend!

You have paid a lot of attention to the mental aspect of this - being left inside your own head with no distractions - which I think is kind of cool. However, I just noticed that the OP does not specify that there should be no music or video or other background. Was this an oversight or on purpose? I always think that any length of time in the corner should be without those possible entertainments that might help pass the time.
Thanks for the comment!

But....
NO,.... NO MUSIC!!

This thread is about basic,.. Long,.. Boring,... Undistracted cornertime.

The following user says Thank You to sir sam for this post:
Old 01-11-2017, 08:07 AM   #27
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

The last report was 35 minutes. So I did 40.

I had a dare to do 40 minutes: naked, with my nose pushed right into the corner - where the walls meet. So I decided maybe it could also do for a report to this thread.

Strip. No sound although I could hear the sound of the washing machine in another room, and later on snow plows outside. I set the timer for 40:10 so I would have time to be in position before the 40 minutes started. Click. Put nose in corner - eyebrows and shoulders are against wall. If I push my face in tighter my cheeks block airflow and it is very hard to breathe, so I don't do that. Besides, that means I have to stretch my neck even further and that could get very hard. Otherwise, I tried to get my feet into a comfortable position. I was going to be like this for a while and that was a worry.

I had a false start: activity inside and outside caused me to stop after 7+ minutes to find out what was going on. So after a break I came back to do it again. Set 40:10 and Click.

The first start had been time to think about some of the things that were on my mind so this time I didn't have much to think about. I was behind already and had not even started! So I started in with what I call meditation right away. I count breaths. It is the simplest thing but it gives my mind something to do, often continuing as part of my brain thinks about other things. I think I breathe up to about 20 times per minute, but maybe as slow as 15 when trying to zen-out. So 600 to 800 would be full time, but with pauses to think about other stuff I shouldn't be counting quite that high. Too bad about the false start: nothing to do but count!

First to 100 then 200 - was that 10 minutes? Pause and consider what was on my mind: new blog for punishments, revisions to PM dares, votes for ColdToes poll on rules. I have to think about likes/limits if I can. Then back to counting. Be calm. Comfort becoming an issue. Body relaxed leaning my shoulders into the walls, but legs and feet still bear my weight. Adjust feet a bit, but they are also feeling the cold of the floor.

Count again now up to 300. By this time I don't know if I miss a number or repeat a number - most likely I might repeat them by 10s if I do. Brain on automatic. By 300 I am tired of this. And my brain is just mellowed right out - I continue to 400. Is that then maybe 20 minutes - it must be at least that. Breathing has been slower the last hundred or so, plus pauses. Half way there - I can do this.

Keep going up to 500, counting automatically - thinking is becoming harder. But now I am hurting - neck and shoulders strained from the position (not sir sam's choice of position for just this reason!) but I try to relax. As I go up to 550 my body and mind are crying out. Brain says it is mellow but unwillingly! (There was more happening here but I can't remember it later.) Numbers are a blur in the background. I can no longer think about anything. Toward 600 my neck is sore but the body is okay. At 600 I figure that with pauses and slow breathing I might be close - but I don't know, and I did start out breathing faster back in the beginning.

Carry on from 600. Counting is really meditative now - buzzed out on it. No thinking. Boredom is not there - nothing is there. 620 640 650 660 670 680 689-RING-RING-RING. It is done.

Slowly I move away from the wall - neck slow to turn as I get going again. Legs slow to move. My brain is even a bit slower to get restarted than my body. Stop that ringer and get dressed. Will start report in a little while - hoping I can remember what was going on, I was so buzzed/zenned out.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 01-11-2017 at 09:09 AM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post:
Old 01-11-2017, 11:13 PM   #28
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Thanks for the extensive report!
You did well!

Actually this is the cornertime as i envisioned it to be! You clearly had the changes of perception as I would expect. Clearly the 3 phases are there.

First phase still has a lot to think of. Its hard, but still many thoughts.
Then in the middle the worrying starts. One starts to feel pains and so on.
The endphase is the great phase. Awareness of time disapears. One just "is".
I really feel sorry that as of 500 the physical discomfort was settling in. As I said in earlier comments,.. this dare is about boring undistracted cornertime. Physical discomfort needs to be avoided in order to get the full joy out of it.
But yeah i understand,. it's just long and the body doesn't like it.
I know you knew in advance and tried to avoid, so it's just a bit sad.
Anyway,...
It's nice how as of 300 the "endlessness" started to settle in. No longer fully sure of counts. And after 500 (again, bit sad from the physical discomfort),.. just great. Mellowing out, not even sure what to remember. This is what this dare is about.
Thank you for doing the dare. Thank you for really going for it. And thankyou for the real nice report. I have read it about 4 times and it is great.

soooo... 40 minutes done,... 45minutes as a challenge for the next.
As you have read: it now definitely is getting challenging. It's no longer a simple "let's try" thing. The 45minutes will be really boring.

Who's next?
And I hope that after your time you will write a report just as nice as MarvHarvey's.

Last edited by sir sam; 01-11-2017 at 11:15 PM.
The following user says Thank You to sir sam for this post:
Old 01-13-2017, 03:48 PM   #29
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Thank you, sir Sam. I was just reading your comment again and you read my report 4 times !! Wow. Thank you for the compliment.

I do like writing them. They are a chance to relive the fun of it all and share with others. I do not understand why more people do not write reports, even short ones. But it is describing the thoughts and feelings that is the most fun.

In this one, the small bit of physical discomfort is magnified by the time and boredom. Boredom always makes physical feelings more prominent - even the little things seem bigger and more annoying.

I, too, am excited to read what the next person (corner stander!) has to say. As for writing a nice report, all I can suggest is write what happened and what you thought and felt while it was happening. The result will be great.
Old 01-18-2017, 03:26 PM   #30
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

It's been 5 days and no one has come on with an announcement of reaching the next step. I thought there was interest at the 45 minute level and beyond?
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk