Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2017, 04:19 AM   #136
kay878
getDare Sweetheart

My birthday is Sunday, March 5th (tomorrow) so someone should do corner time tomorrow so I can read more reports by others. Pretty please? Hehe. I really want to see others do this.
Old 03-04-2017, 04:56 AM   #137
little pet
getDare Succubus

Cake

Quote:
Originally Posted by kay878 View Post
My birthday is Sunday, March 5th (tomorrow) so someone should do corner time tomorrow so I can read more reports by others. Pretty please? Hehe. I really want to see others do this.
Aww too bad that you were teasing me by making my corner time longer. I might have done you the favour otherwise
Have a lovely birthday tomorrow though!

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
Old 03-05-2017, 12:04 AM   #138
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kay878 View Post
Well,... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

I would indeed hope someone would surprise you with 110mintues of boring nothing and a really long and detailed report.

All.....
Rewards are double today!!!
A comment from me & a place in my signature.
AND
Thankfullness of kay878

(and besides that you will feel being a real hero)

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
Old 03-11-2017, 08:05 AM   #139
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkysatin View Post
Hello everyone! I served 30 minutes of corner time in this thread and I thought it was about time to do it again, so, here I go!

I did more, I did 110 minutes of cornertime!

- How did you experience your corner time?

I served my corner time punishment in total silence. I set my timer for 110 minutes, then removed all clothing, with the exception of a super shiny silver metallic thong. I then taped my mouth shut with duct tape and handcuffed my hands behind my back. I then went and put my nose in the corner and began my 110 minutes of corner time.

- What were your thoughts at the beginning of your cornertime?

The last time I had to stand in the corner was when I served the 30 minutes earlier in this thread, so now having to stand for 110 minutes with my nose in the corner wasn't something I was looking forward to. I decided though that i was long overdue to spend some time in the corner. This isn't the longest I ever had to stand in the corner (that was 10 hours), although that was quite a few years ago. I taped my mouth shut (I have never done this before) because I have been interrupting people a lot lately and was even told by my friend that I need to learn to KEEP MY BIG FAT MOUTH SHUT!

- What were your thoughts at the middle of your cornertime?

I think when I thought I was about half done I was thinking how appropriate this punishment really is! Was I having fun, NO WAY, but I was being punished, and punishment IS NOT supposed to be fun! If it was fun, it wouldn't be punishment, right!!! I just kept thinking about my best friend telling me I needed to learn to keep my big fat mouth shut. That really hit home! I was really hating having my mouth taped shut, although appropriate, it was driving me nuts! I was also starting to get impatient (I think because I so badly wanted to get that tape off of my mouth), but knowing that wasn't going to happen until I served my time! Yes, I was getting extremely bored too. I mean, standing with your nose in the corner isn't my idea of a good time. I also reflected on my punishment and that it was embarrassing standing with my nose in the corner and mouth taped shut. I just hoped above everything that my friend didn't show up and catch me in the corner. That would have been very embarrassing.

- What were your thoughts at the end of your cornertime?

Finally! I never thought this was going to end! I guess I'm out of practice and need to stand in the corner more often. As soon as the timer went off, I removed the handcuffs so I could get the tape off of my mouth. Relief, finally! I had the handcuffs a little too tight so my wrists were a little sore too, not to mention my legs getting a little cramped from standing in one place so long. I also was so relieved that my friend didn't catch me in the corner (he actually came in about 20 minutes later. I hope more people will try this to correct bad behavior! I'm hoping this cures my "BIG FAT MOUTH" problem. If not, you will see me here again serving some more corner time punishment.

Now, what's holding everyone back? I know someone out there deserves spending some time in the corner!! Next up, only 115 minutes. Just do it!!!
Thanks!!!
You did well,.. and a great report.
I really like to read how everybody is taking his or her time differently. You took your time with dignity. the way i read it.... something unavoidable. It clearly had to be done.

It is kind of amazing how "accepting" you were. I read no revolt, no upset, no regret. Just a full acceptance of the punishment. Knowing it had to be done. Suffering in silence. Just being bored.
It is truely amazing. You did almost 2 hours. I still read not much escape of thoughts, not much panic, just a full focuss on your ommision, just a full acceptence of your punishment.
Well.... you served 10 hours one day. I must say... That is really amazing. I kind of don't think this thread will reach that. But on the other hand... just an extra 5 minutes with each contribution.......

Anyway,.. you clearly did sweat it-out until the end. You did great. I clearly see you used this as a punishment. I am happy i could give you the punishment and as said,... i really appreciate the report!

110minutes was done!!...... 115 minutes is challenged......

Deserve a place in my signature,.....
Just post in this thread and you can "nail yourself". You can claim and lock the 115minute slot for 72hours.

Old 03-13-2017, 11:39 AM   #140
Abbb

I'm planning to do the 115 mins tomorrow, so I will claim the 115 mins.

Give me some chores do to via pm

My Toys

PM-Dares

Kik:Abbb90
The following 2 users say Thank You to Abbb for this post:
Old 03-13-2017, 06:10 PM   #141
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbb View Post
I'm planning to do the 115 mins tomorrow, so I will claim the 115 mins.
The 115 is yours!
I will be thinking about you.
You can imagine me watching you.
I'm looking forward to your report

Old 03-15-2017, 03:21 PM   #142
Abbb

I did more, I did 115 minutes of cornertime

- How did you experience your cornertime?
115 minutes was the longest time for me standing in the corner. Because of my chemistry studies i'm experienced with standing more than 2 hours at one place and watching/ doing a experiment. But this time would just stand there nothing to do only my nose to the wall and my hands behind my back.
So I stripped naked put on my over ear headphones to cancel the Surround noises. Then cuffed my ankles together and set the timer to 117 minutes and hopped over to the wall. Arrived there i cuffed my hands behind my back and put my nose to the wall.
My plan was it to focus on something else then my current situation. So I closed my eyes and start thinking about the test I'm going to write on friday, remember all the forumals and start to give myself some exercies: what happend when the pressure in this system increases and so on...
I think about 40 mins I was bored about thinking the test and desperately tried to think about something else, what have I do tomorrow? Cleaning the flat or go shopping? How will the weather be? Maybe I could go jogging? But there was nothing i could think about longer then 5 minutes. Also my nose starts to get numb and I have to put my forehead against the wall to realse some pressure.
I slowly started to think about my current situation... I stand here naked, tied with my nose to the corner just because I want to serve sir sam and make him happy. What the hell was going trough my head as I agree to do this? I agreed to stand in the corner for nearly 2 hours, thats longer than a football game, I slowy started to regret this decision.
I don't know the exact time but I think at 90 minutes my head was empty. I couldn't think clear anymore, only tried to stay calm and don't move too much because cornertime is about standing still and not move too much. But that was easier to say the to do, my legs started to hurt, i couldn't spred them because of the cuffs and my hands also started to hurt.
I just stand ther with a blank mind hoping that the timer would start ring.
After what feel like a eternety finaly i heard the timer it was like a sound from heaven. I couldn't belive it, I did it, standing in the corner for nearly 2 hours. I just turned arround ans sit on the floor with my hands and feet still cuffed together and tried to get a clear mind. Maybe about 5 mins later I was finally able to get on my knees untied my hands and feets and turned of the timer.
It was an awsome and hard experience but I was happy that I did it and hope that sir sam will like my report.

Give me some chores do to via pm

My Toys

PM-Dares

Kik:Abbb90
The following 2 users say Thank You to Abbb for this post:
Old 03-15-2017, 07:08 PM   #143
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbb View Post
I did more, I did 115 minutes of cornertime

- How did you experience your cornertime?
115 minutes was the longest time for me standing in the corner. Because of my chemistry studies i'm experienced with standing more than 2 hours at one place and watching/ doing a experiment. But this time would just stand there nothing to do only my nose to the wall and my hands behind my back.
So I stripped naked put on my over ear headphones to cancel the Surround noises. Then cuffed my ankles together and set the timer to 117 minutes and hopped over to the wall. Arrived there i cuffed my hands behind my back and put my nose to the wall.
My plan was it to focus on something else then my current situation. So I closed my eyes and start thinking about the test I'm going to write on friday, remember all the forumals and start to give myself some exercies: what happend when the pressure in this system increases and so on...
I think about 40 mins I was bored about thinking the test and desperately tried to think about something else, what have I do tomorrow? Cleaning the flat or go shopping? How will the weather be? Maybe I could go jogging? But there was nothing i could think about longer then 5 minutes. Also my nose starts to get numb and I have to put my forehead against the wall to realse some pressure.
I slowly started to think about my current situation... I stand here naked, tied with my nose to the corner just because I want to serve sir sam and make him happy. What the hell was going trough my head as I agree to do this? I agreed to stand in the corner for nearly 2 hours, thats longer than a football game, I slowy started to regret this decision.
I don't know the exact time but I think at 90 minutes my head was empty. I couldn't think clear anymore, only tried to stay calm and don't move too much because cornertime is about standing still and not move too much. But that was easier to say the to do, my legs started to hurt, i couldn't spred them because of the cuffs and my hands also started to hurt.
I just stand ther with a blank mind hoping that the timer would start ring.
After what feel like a eternety finaly i heard the timer it was like a sound from heaven. I couldn't belive it, I did it, standing in the corner for nearly 2 hours. I just turned arround ans sit on the floor with my hands and feet still cuffed together and tried to get a clear mind. Maybe about 5 mins later I was finally able to get on my knees untied my hands and feets and turned of the timer.
It was an awsome and hard experience but I was happy that I did it and hope that sir sam will like my report.
Thanks for doing 115minutes for me. I had a busy day but had been thinking about your excersize.

Your remark about "chemistry student,... used to wait for experiments" made me smile. A nice thought to get you the courage to commit, but in reality...... bullocks.
Starting your time was about equal to most. A lot of positive thoughts, excited! You even had a plan on how to get this done. Yes, at the beginning it does not seem overly difficult.

Then in the middle your thoughts became really great. Slowly realizing that this is hard.... very hard.... The plan stopped working,... no longer able to focus on something for more than 5 minutes.
Slowly realizing how fricking hard this is.... starting to regret the decision to contribute.
You don't have to worry. I am satisfied. You did well, I am actually happy. Your report is well written and very hot!

And yes,... At the end,..... like many experienced before you, now the times become very long,.... at the end it became really hard. Physical endurance became difficult. You started to realize how hard it was. You started to realize this is not a quick game, and finally the alarm went off.

Its understandable you needed a wind-down. Its understandable you needed to sit for 5 minutes before untying yourself. You did it!!!!

I'm proud at you! And I'm thankfull to you. You did your time nicely and wrote a really beautifull report. very hot.

So,... Thank you!

115 minutes is done.120 minutes is challenged.
Who will do 2 nice and long hours of cornertime for me?

Last edited by sir sam; 03-16-2017 at 12:40 AM.
Old 03-17-2017, 03:59 AM   #144
sir sam
Distinguished Member

And welcome back MarvHarvey.
I did notice your "thanks" message.
It's fun how far this thread has gone isn't it?

Old 03-17-2017, 07:21 AM   #145
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
And welcome back MarvHarvey.
I did notice your "thanks" message.
It's fun how far this thread has gone isn't it?
I knew you would notice!
I am not all that surprised it went this far, which is why a month ago I did not promise to do whatever was "next" when I got back. I am not sure what I think about doing 2 hours, or more. Wow!

Certainly this is serious time, boring, physically hard (different from stress-position corner time, where the position is intended to bring on rapid fatigue) and then of course mentally hard. Make yourself stand there, make yourself stay. Whew!

Congratulations on steering the thread this far. I think this is the mark at which the growth will slow - 2 hours is a long time to stand and soak up the silence with just the voices in your own head asking you "Why?"

Marv

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 03-17-2017 at 07:24 AM.
Old 03-18-2017, 03:04 PM   #146
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

With sir Sam away wunnolf might be able to get away with posting this. Wunnolf will do the 120 min on Thursday evening provided she has the time alone. Which she should for at least part of the day. This said should anyone else want this time it is theirs and wunnolf will return to her promise to come back when this reaches over 200 minutes which is what she thinks she said.
So yes Thursday unless someone else claims it first.

help eevee celebrate her orgasm free birthday!!
not giving out dares to ANYONE!

My first story F stands for Flogger

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
LOVES/LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!"
Old 03-18-2017, 03:51 PM   #147
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asher88 View Post
With sir Sam away wunnolf might be able to get away with posting this. Wunnolf will do the 120 min on Thursday evening provided she has the time alone. Which she should for at least part of the day. This said should anyone else want this time it is theirs and wunnolf will return to her promise to come back when this reaches over 200 minutes which is what she thinks she said.
Away,.... But checking in at times.
Nope.... You don't get away.

Good deal!

Thursday,..... Unless someone else grabs the 2hours

Old 03-19-2017, 04:12 AM   #148
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
Away,.... But checking in at times.
Nope.... You don't get away.

Good deal!

Thursday,..... Unless someone else grabs the 2hours
Ya went back and looked seen it was 2.5 hours is what wunnolf had written though it was suppose to be 230 min. Either way the 2 hours will be nice.

THIS SAID ANYONE ELSE WANT TO JUMP IN BEFORE IT GETS LONGER CAN AT ANY TIME BEFORE THURSDAY!

help eevee celebrate her orgasm free birthday!!
not giving out dares to ANYONE!

My first story F stands for Flogger

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
LOVES/LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!"
Old 03-21-2017, 10:55 PM   #149
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Just a nice moment to remind MarvHarvey that waiting an extra day will make the hurdle 5 minutes higher.

It is long.... Very long...... Boring.... Certainly not something to be taken lightly. Certainly worth my appreciation.

Doing it without counting makes it even worse. It's not that counting is cheating, its definitely​ not forbidden. But... If doing the 2 hours.... Why not allow oneself to fully submerge in it.

Old 03-22-2017, 05:54 AM   #150
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
I think that you tempt many to take the 120. I am tempted. But, I will resist, for now.

I am wondering about your not knowing about your privacy. I don't understand your home conditions. I am imagining your roommate or patents leaving and you standing, maybe naked, in a corner or on a wall. Would you know if the other(s) stay away that long? Could they return early, and you be caught by surprise? My thoughts even have you standing or kneeling in view of the door with headphones and a fan blowing so you can't hear or feel the door open.

I know that would be too much for me. I am not asking this of you. I desire to share these somewhat wicked thoughts. Should I ever stand for this thread again, I will likely have these thoughts again, many times. I have a white noise generator on my phone. I may have to drag the fan in from the garage. Oh, my brain is thinking too fast.

Thank you
dave
Hard Limits: Fire, Breath play, Scat, Anal, Electric shock, Illegal, Immoral, Financial, Public, Identity, Friends, Family, Coworkers, Diet/Clothing restrictions
Expect: Detailed report writing
KIK: ChasteDoc

PM for clarifications
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk