Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 04-23-2018, 03:09 AM   #1
nervousdave

Male 35/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in UK

35/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in UK

I am 35, straight male and from the U.K.

I have been a member of this site for a long time but haven’t actively participated for quite a while so feel like a beginner all over again.

I am shy and get nervous when building trust with new people so would need to chat for a while to get to know you

I am looking for an experienced and understanding master to help me get back into this and also explore new things and build my confidence.

Please feel free to add me on Skype and let’s chat to see how we get on. I am a genuine guy who values honesty and understanding from a master who would like to help me experience things rather than demanding things I am not prepared for. I’m open to discussing most things but reserve the right to refuse anything I feel will be dangerous or illegal

Last edited by nervousdave; 04-24-2018 at 05:54 AM.
Old 04-25-2018, 01:17 AM   #2
nervousdave

no one? Would appreciate feedback as to why people view my ad but dont get in touch.

I am overweight but trying my best to work on this. If this is an issue then don’t waste your time

I am looking for an experienced and understanding master to help me get back into this and also explore new things and build my confidence.

Please feel free to add me on Skype and let’s chat to see how we get on.

Skype [email protected]
Old 04-25-2018, 01:20 AM   #3
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

You are straight and looking for a Master is not it weird?
Old 04-25-2018, 01:26 AM   #4
nervousdave

its an online submission and I find the idea of submitting to a man more submissive than requesting a woman.

I am overweight but trying my best to work on this. If this is an issue then don’t waste your time

Skype [email protected]
Old 06-21-2018, 06:05 AM   #5
nervousdave

Still looking. I’m hoping to experiment with chastity cages and inflatable butt plugs if this is anyone’s specialty

Skype [email protected]

Advertisements
Kink Talk