Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-30-2018, 04:02 PM   #1
Themarkton

Male 21/male/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in (see post) (chat slave)

21/male/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in (see post) (chat slave)

My name is Lex Markton (invented for this site). I'm 21.
Registered today after hesitating if joining or not for about 4 months.
This is the first time I get to post here so I hope I'm doing it right.
Now to what I came here.

I'm a light master who enjoys to be obeyed by slaves and I'm looking for a longterm slave, any sex.
My dares and likes involve mostly anal play, genital caress, bottomless, commando, nudity at home and clothing control.

I don't have quite much experience, that's why I consider myself a light master, but I want my slaves to be obedient.

Now, what do I expect from my future slave(s)?
Well, I just require you to be totally submissive and to respect me at all costs. You must also send pics of any part of your body I ask to see. Must be able to endure anal play and to stay commando the whole time we talk (the very first thing you have to do is send a vid of you getting rid of your undies).
Gender doesn't matter, but if you're male I'd prefer you to have a small penis and/or have it completely soft to let me know I have control of it. And if you're female the same, but talking about boobs. Transgender slaves are good as well. For any gender, my slave must have a completely hairless/shaved ass and crotch, because I hate when hair covers what I like.
You must not have pics or vids as a limit.
Also into female feet, just no nail polish.
Prefer my age or below (not under 18). Any country, I speak English and Spanish.

I don't like pain, blood or scat. Also, nothing illegal.

If you're willing to apply, send a message to my Kik and make sure to do what I stated above.

Last edited by Themarkton; 03-30-2018 at 04:56 PM.
Old 04-22-2018, 12:01 AM   #2
rk0010

Your kik sir? You didn't mention it

Advertisements
Kink Talk