Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-23-2015, 07:34 PM   #1
sandy
Distinguished Member

Smile Changing clothes dare

Go for a drive and have 4 extra sets of clothes with you.

Find a place to park. Not too well hidden so there is s chance to be seen
Be out side your car and change you clothes. Strip completely naked stay that way got 30 seconds then slowly put on the new clothes

Find another spot and repeat until you change back into your original clothes. Each set must be worn before the original set hoes back on

Have fun

Hugs
Sandy.
sandy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to sandy for this post:
Old 06-24-2015, 01:51 AM   #2
kisszajha

Default Funny dare

It was funny, i've got cought by a few people.
Old 06-24-2015, 03:00 PM   #3
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default mmmm

gonna do this nice dare
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 10:58 PM   #4
11-Jenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by kisszajha View Post
It was funny, i've got cought by a few people.
What exactly happened?

Limits: obvious public, poo, extreme pain, social suicide, dangerous, and photos.

PM DARES
11-Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 01:26 AM   #5
rhl
getDare Succubus

Gotta try this, I have booty shorts, mini skirt, maxi skirt, of course the girly outfits will have panties and bra, maybe I should add the tutu and corset.I guess the heels also.
Sounds like fun!
Old 06-27-2015, 02:58 AM   #6
HarryPotter
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome - gonna do this along with this one

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...36#post1820736
HarryPotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 11:24 AM   #7
jjhye

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy View Post

Be out side your car and change you clothes. Strip completely naked stay that way got 30 seconds then slowly put on the new clothes

Find another spot and repeat until you change back into your original clothes. Each set must be worn before the original set hoes back on

Have fun

Hugs
Sandy.
This sounds simple yet intriguing. I wish I am not a coward. Haaa...

I'm just strolling around.
jjhye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 08:54 PM   #8
shaaleen
getDare Sweetheart

Default Done tonite

So I did this dare tonite

I took 4 extra mini skirts and 4 extra tops
Stopped in a parking lot at a park At a strip mall parking lot. In a church parking lot and in a school parking lot. Then finally I stopped back at the first park again

At each place I got out of my car And slowly undressed. Then I stood facing the roadway for 30 seconds. Then I slowly redressed

It was fun

Likes public - masturbation - sex - being dressed up - most other things

limits Pics (no camara) - family - diaper play
shaaleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 04:04 AM   #9
Sound&Fury
getDare Sweetheart

I will totally do this once the weather warms up.
Proud owner of Pretty_daring_slave #409-217-440
PM Dares!
Sound&Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 11:23 PM   #10
fyk
Distinguished Member

Hi everybody! This is my first comment on that site so be indulgent.

I do this dare yesterday during my jog.

I leave my house at 5pm with my clothes of the day and put my jog clothes in my car. I took a short, a skinny T-shirt, socks and shoes. I didn't take any underwear as after my last jog, I hid one of my wife's thong near to the parking at the forest entrance.

My first change took place at this parking. The parking is situated along a road just in a 90° turn, so the drivers must brake and pass slowly along the parking. When I arrived, I was directly comforted by the fact that the thong is still in the hidden place where I put it one week ago. I change my clothes in a specific order to maximize the exposure time. To undress: first shoes, then short, then boxer, then socks, then T-shirt. To dress: first T-shirt, then socks, then thong, then short until knees, then shoes and finally short until ankles. There was nobody on the parking but during this change about 10 cars and 1 jogger pass and clearly saw me.

Cause of the rain of the last days, the withe thong stolen to my wife was wet and a little bit messy but I had no alternative underwear so I put it like that. My short quickly shows a wet spot along the thong. Then I jog like that for about an hour.

After my jog, my second change was made in the same place but this time two cars was parked next to mine. One with the driver in it, that leaved just when I was naked. And the second with the driver out of the car looking at the panorama situated 100 m far from the parking. I undressed then dressed in the same order and put back my jog clothes without any underwear this time. I hide the thong once again for the next time. This time 6 cars pass during my naked time.

The third change occurs in an other parking at a more frequented forest entrance. When I arrived I park in between two empty cars and face to two guys smoking near their car. I was changing, completely naked, when a couple came back from his jog and took the car just next to me. The man politely says me hello, but the women seems to be more uncomfortable with my unhidden nudity. I change with my usual clothes and leave the parking.

The fourth change occurs in the main parking of a sport center. There I put back my jog clothes without underwear inbetween a large amount of empty cars. However, nobody see me this time and only a guy park just next to me when I was finishing to put my short.

Finally, the fifth change, to put back my usual clothes, occures in the changing room of the sport center. It's a little mixed changing room with two boxes for men and two for women. When I arrived, one of each sex boxes was used. I gone into the empty male box and change there letting the door wide opened in front of the main entrance of the changing room. I decided to stay naked in there until the two other users leave their boxes. The man left first and waitted for his girlfriend at the entrance, just front of my cabin. I moved a little close to the mirror to be a little bit hidden from the entrance but directly front of the women cabin door. When the girl left its cabin, she directly noticed that I was completly naked just in front of her. I was arroused as it was a nice 30 year-old (like me) girl. She seems embarrassed but laughs and takes several looks before leaving the changing room with his boyfriend. I dressed up for the fifth time what means that the dare was completed.

This was pretty exiting as people doesn't know that I was flashing them. For the ones who want to know, my withe thong is hide on a wood panel near the parking of "La Roche aux Faucons" close to Liège in Belgium. If someone pass there, you can exchange my underwear or put a small task in it for my next jog.

I hope you enjoyed my feedback. It's also arrousing to write it
fyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 07:25 AM   #11
Getnakednow
getDare Sweetheart

Default Gonna try it out

Wish me luck Sandy!!! Will report back

Dislike: pee; scat; insertion; bondage; public full; edging; illegals; permanent; photos; slave; going on main streets; any daytime dares.

Limits: risky but not too risky public

Dice game

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...09#post3029609

http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/showthread.php?t=31277

Try out the new Dressing room dare

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...81#post3255281
Getnakednow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 08:16 AM   #12
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default done

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy View Post

Have fun

Hugs
Sandy.
Did this didn't have much to take off just cutdowns parked up stepped out took off shorts .Walked round the passenger side of the car opened the door put the shorts back on then got back in and drove to another car park . Did the same again .Got back in the car took my shorts off and drove naked to the next 2 car parks got out the car walked all the way round the car before getting in and driving home naked didn't dress again .Got seen as the carpark weren't deserted but didn't get much reaction as I didn't hang around to give people a chance to have a go all though I got a few shocked looks .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk