Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-28-2017, 07:23 AM   #1
imurd4ddy

Male 22/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location (no limits)

22/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location (no limits)

Hi there!

I am a dom that is currently looking for this new slave to use and train. There are a few requirements that I would like you to meet as my slave:
As the post says, it would be great if you had no limits (However if you have just 1 or 2 we can discuss this).
  • You must be willing to give your master video and/or pictures should I ask for them
  • It would be good if you have some toys (such as buttplugs, dildos, vibrators etc)
  • As the title of this post states i am only looking for females NO males ( males have contacted me in the past even though I have made this stipulation clear)

Additionally I am also into Petplay, it would be nice if you were also a pet such as a kitten etc (having a tailplug, collar...). However this is Not a requirement.

Ways to contact me:

There are two options: PM on here and through Kik. I am likely to respond slower to a pm as I am not connected to this website 24/7, however kik is on my phone and it is instant so using kik would probably be a better option. My kik is below

Kik @ younghotty

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Advertisements
Kink Talk