Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: What will happen to Samantha?
1/ Samantha works naked in back of cafe. 11 37.93%
2/ Samantha cleans naked in front of cafe after it closes. 10 34.48%
3/ Samantha becomes a sex toy for VIP customers. 11 37.93%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-25-2017, 11:36 PM   #1
anything different
Baby Member

Default the club- (choose what happens next)

Samantha was in an extra good mood because she was turning 18 today and her mother was organizing a small get together for her and inviting some members of the Delta club to see if she would be eligible to join the exclusive club and become a life member as her mother and her mother before that did.

Samantha lived with her mother in a small rural town in the middle of Victoria; she was an average looking girl with light brown hair, a row of freckles running over her nose, blue eyes, 36A breasts and a petite thin body about 165cm’s tall.

Samantha was looking forward to meeting her mother’s friends and joining the club as she had been talked to about it many times over the past year by her mother and told about some of the rituals the club did. Being a daughter of not one but two members would almost grantee her a spot in the club as long as she did not disgrace the honor her mother and grandmothers name in the club.

Later that evening after dinner Samantha, her mother and the two ladies from the Delta club who were conducting the eligibility test to join the club all sat around the kitchen table for cake coffee and to start the interview. “Ok Samantha this shouldn’t take too long as we will be lenient on you because of your family history in the club, now have you any questions for us about the club?” one of the ladies said as she took a drink of coffee.

Samantha thought about this and said “moms explained a lot about what I am expected to do with other members in the club and the members are numbers instead of names to protect their privacy and I know the club is about secrecy and being a part of a long term sexual group of ladies that will be there for each other for life.”
“You do know if you do join the club will own you for life and if you ever leave you and your mother will be punished severely for disgracing the club and your family.” The lady replied in a stern voice.
“I understand, will I become a member strait away or will I have to wait until I get approved by the other members?”

“Are you a virgin as that is a rule of all new members?” Samantha replied “yes.”

The two ladies both looked at each other and whispered for a moment and said “as the eligibility test goes you can join but as a new member you must work your way up to a full member, starting from tomorrow you will have a initiation period of six months before being a fully fledged member of the club.”

Samantha and her mother were so pleased at the outcome of the interview and both thanked the ladies and Samantha was instructed as part of her initiation she must meet club member 64 tomorrow morning at 9 o’clock at the cafe in the main street and you will ask for a coffee and a number 64 special, you will take a seat and wait until contacted by the member and you will answer to the name of junior 12 now as that’s your assigned club member number.

Choose what happens next

1/ Samantha works naked in back of cafe.
2/ Samantha cleans naked in front of cafe after it closes.
3/ Samantha becomes a sex toy for VIP customers.
anything different is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 09:35 PM   #2
MicroSlut

guess i pick number two

Advertisements
Kink Talk