Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: How much would you pay for a paper copy of this story?
$20 0 0%
$10 0 0%
$5 1 20.00%
Wouldn't buy it. 4 80.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-18-2017, 09:55 PM   #1
Pancake_hoodie
Baby Member

Default X

Little warning to the readers. This story is a work of fiction. Its a little different from what is usually posted on here, but I think you will still like it. I plan to include sex scenes with bondage use. Also some pet play. Nothing extreme though. Well that concludes the intro I hope you like it.

Chapter 1

I walk into my garage and look into my trunk. Checking to see if I have everything. Toy box, check. Rope, check. Handcuffs, check. Whip, check. Restraints, check. Blindfold, check. Sheets and blanket, check. Backpack, check. Cooler, check. “Looks good,” I say to myself. I shut the trunk and walk through the house once more to lock my doors. Then I get into my car and plug my phone in and put on my romance playlist. I drive out of my garage and onto the road, perfectly on time.

After a painfully slow drive through the rush hour traffic clogging Seattle, I arrive at my lady’s house. I nervously check to see if everything is in order and clean. Nothing seems out of place so I get out. I open the back door and grab some flowers out of the back. Then I approach the door. Knock… Knock Knock Knock Knock… Knock Knock. I do a little nervous pace while waiting for the door. Then the door opens and I see before me… three pajama wearing roommates!

“Oooooooooooo look at him all fancy”

“He’s even got flowers!”

“How cute!”

“Is she ready yet?” I ask.

“She’s just finishing up”

“MADDIE YOUR BOY IS HERE”

“Hey hey hey! I am a MAN” I protest.

“Yeah yeah”

“What are you guys doing tonight?”

“Oh, just dinner and some fun,” I respond

“What’s your definition of fun?”

“Well… she’ll probably tell you later” I answer.

I hear footsteps at the top of the stairs. I look up to see a gorgeous woman in a jet-black skin tight dress. Her curves making my head spin as she descends from heaven. She reaches the bottom and I take in the beauty before me from head to toe. Golden lightly curled hair, blood red lips, curves that could kill, fishnet stockings and black high heels. I almost dropped my flowers as I stood completely captivated by the beauty before me.

Without saying a word she walks towards me and takes the flowers from my hands. She looks up at me and smiles then her hand drops to my crotch and she lightly grabs my hardened package. I jump a little at this and she smiles harder before walking past me out the door towards my car. I look at her roommates and say “… Bye.” Then I shut the door and run past my lady. I open my car’s passenger door and stare at the ultimate beauty approaching me.

“You must be happy to see me,” she says.

I look down seeing quite a bulge in my pants and then I make a quick adjustment before responding “Yes, in so many ways.”

“I love you,” she says now within arm’s reach. She puts the flowers in the car and then kisses me. I pull her in close and passionately kiss her back. I let her go and she gets into the car and I shut her door. I get in and we drive off.

“So what are we doing tonight?” She asks

“Well… I’ve made dinner reservations. After that, I have something special planned.” I answer.

“What is it?’

“You’ll find out eventually.”

“I wanna know nowwwwww” She reaches over and starts to rub my crotch. I grab her hand and put it in her lap. “Be a good girl and wait” I grab her hand and hold it as we continue the drive. “How’s school?” I ask.

“It’s good! I have all A’s”

“Have you started working on bodies yet”

“No, I think that will be next semester.”

“Nice”

“How’s your job?”

“Pretty awesome. I’m designing a new type of engine. It’s gonna be sweeettttt”

“Sounds complex.”

“Yeah, there is a lot of math involved. Here we are” I pull into the parking lot of a fancy restaurant. I get out and run around the car to open her door. She gets out and we start to walk to the restaurant. I grab her ass and she spins around. I wrap my arms around her bringing her close and kissing her hard. I squeeze her ass with both hands before pulling away. “Sorry couldn’t help myself,” I remark.

“Try to exercise some control,” She says with a smirk.

“You liked it”

“Maybe” She replies as she grabs my hand. We walk hand in hand to the restaurant. I let go to hold the door open for her. When she walks through I smack her ass. She looks back smiling. “You’re so bad.”

We walk in and have a wonderful meal with more than a little teasing. I pay for the meal and we walk out. Open the door for her and she runs through covering her butt. “Not this time!” she exclaims. I chase her to the car. She runs over to her door, which is still locked, and struggles to open it as I slowly walk towards her smiling. I stand right behind her and slam my hands on the car, caging her in-between my arms. She looks back at me. “You should let me in.” she pleads. I press her against the car with my body. My hand caresses her cheek and slides into her hair. I grip her hair and push her lips against mine. My other hand traces her curves and dives under her dress. I pull her dress up as I search for wetness. I find her pussy and start to rub her clit. I pull her hair harder and pull my lips away from hers so I can watch her beautiful face.

My fingers run circles around her clit as I pull on her hair and watch her pant. I press her harder against the car and she digs her nails into my back. I shove a finger inside her and rub her clit with my palm. I put a second finger in and finger fuck her. She pulls me closer and kisses me. I can tell she’s getting close so I shove my fingers deep and play with her g spot. Within seconds she cums. Shaking and biting back moans within my arms, but I don’t stop. I continue fingering her till the shaking stops and she gazes into my eyes with love.

I let go of her hair and pull away. Letting her pull down her dress. I reach into my pocket and unlock the car. She turns and opens her door, exposing her ass. I seize the opportunity and bring my arm back and land a powerful smack on her ass. She gasps then turns and says “get in the car idiot.” I go around to my side and hop in. We drive off to our next destination.

“Where are we going?” She asks fifteen minutes into the drive.

“Not telling”

“What are we gonna do?”

“Put that pussy of yours to work”

“So you are gonna fuck me?”

“Yes I am babe”

“I can’t wait,” she says as she reaches for my crotch. She starts to rub my crotch. I can feel myself getting hard.

“Be a good girl and keep your hands to yourself so I can focus” I plead. She ignores me and starts to unzip my pants. We are in the mountains now on a back road and I start to look for a place to pull over. My cock is out now and she is slowly jerking me off and trying to move into position to use her mouth. I find a spot to pull over and quickly pull into it. I throw the car into park and push her back into her seat. I situate myself before venturing into the cool night air. “Where are you going?” she asks.

“To get stuff to punish the bad girl.” I eagerly respond. I open my trunk and rummage through my toy box. I pull out a butt plug and I grab my handcuffs. I shut the trunk and walk over to her door. “Get out” I order. She gets out of the car and stands in front of me. “Hands out” She complies and I cuff her. “Turn around and bend over” She turns around and bends over, putting her hands on the passenger seat. I pull her dress up revealing her bare ass. She wasn’t wearing panties. I take the butt plug out of my pocket and rest the tip on her asshole. “Slowly,” she says. I then push the cold metal into her ass. She moans. Then I smack her ass a few times and tell her to get into the car. She moves into her seat. “Leave the dress as it is.” I order. “ok” she replies shyly. I shut her door and go around and get into the car. I start the car and off we go. Deeper into the woods.

I rest my hand on her bare, soft thigh. I start to rub the inside of her thigh as I drive deeper into the mountains. I rub back and forth each time getting a little closer to her pussy. I rub back to her pussy and I start to rub her clit. Grabbing her pussy and quickly rubbing her clit. She is moaning and grabbing her boobs. While trying to keep her legs spread. I push two fingers into and finger fuck her for a while. I can tell from her moans that she is getting close. Which is perfect, because we have arrived. I stop touching her, leaving her on edge.

“WHAT THE HELL! GET YOUR FINGER BACK HERE!” she demands.

“Nope. Get out. We are here.”

“FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED!”

“Be a good girl and listen. You’ll be pleased shortly.”

“I better be!” She exclaims as she gets out of the car. I walk around to the trunk. I start packing the backpack. I shove the sheets and blanket in as well as a few toys. “BAD GIRL! Come here” I shout. She had been looking around but now she is walking back towards me.

She looks into the trunk and her eyes widen. “This is going to be fun” she claims.

“Yes, it is. Now strip” I order as I take her cuffs off.

“Here?!”

“Yes here. We are in the middle of no wear! You aren’t going to get caught.”

“Ok, if you say so.” I help her out of her dress. She now stands before me naked.

“Ok, now we have to get you ready. Bend over.” I say. She complies and bends over spreading her legs a little and putting her hands on the bumper of the car. I take the butt plug out of her ass and put it in a plastic bag in my trunk. Then I take out individual cuffs. I put one on each or her ankles and one on each wrist. Then I take out her bondage collar. Put that on her, making sure not to catch any hair under it. Next, I pull out an anal hook. I put it in her now wet pussy first for a little lube then I slowly push the cool metal into her ass. “You can stand up now,” I say. She stands up and braids her hair. I pull rope out of the trunk and look back at her. “Ok. Spread your legs and hold your arms out to the sides.” I command.

She complies and I walk behind her and tie the end of the rope to the end of the anal hook. I use the rope and make a sexy pattern that doesn’t cover her at all. “Ok, all done,” I say as I tie the last knot. “Here’s a pair of shoes. We are gonna go into the woods soon.”

“Ok!” She puts on her shoes and then starts to look around again. I finish packing my bag then I shut the trunk. “BABE! Come over here.” She hurries over and I clip a leash to her collar. “Don’t want you running away now do I?” She smiles shyly back at me. I put the backpack on, grab my cooler and walk into the woods.
Pancake_hoodie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk