Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-04-2017, 09:59 PM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default The Trials

I woke up, groggy, on the floor of a room. It appeared to be a bathroom, a public one, but the kind with one toilet that locks. Maybe a family room. As I sat up, my skin unstuck itself from the cold, hard floor. At that point I realized I was completely naked. Not only that, but my body hair was all shaved off, including my pubic hair. My nails were also painted, hands and toes. I stood up and looked in the mirror to see all my facial hair was gone too, and I had a full face of makeup. I hated shaving because I had a very girly face and without my beard, I could easily be mistaken for a girl due to having long hair as well. At least that wasn't shaved off. I looked on the floor to find a pile of clothes, and a note.

I bent down to read the note:

Greetings girly boy. If you're reading this, you've woken up, naked and alone, and you're probably wondering why... but your memory is blank, isn't it? It's all apart of our game. Today you will complete a few little games for me. You don't really have to of course, but if you want your shit back, you'll probably want to. I have your wallet, with all your cards and money and ID, and your car keys. You don't have a lot of choice now do you? You little slut. Don't worry, I won't make this too hard. Just follow the rules and you'll get your things back. Put on those clothes I've left you, and go to Victoria's Secret, when you get there, ask for Jamie and tell her you want to try on a red bikini. She'll know what it means. I'm sure you're wondering why all the makeup and maintenance too... once you see the clothes I've left you, you'll understand. You'll probably think "No way!" but then you'll realize the only choice you have is to wear them, or go out into the mall butt naked so everyone can laugh at your little dick and call the cops on you, like the pervert you are. Have fun and remember (if you can) this is what you wanted. All of it. Bye

I walked over to the clothes and realized it was all girls clothes. The letter was right though, what choice did I have? In the pile was a pair of pink panties, yoga pants, a padded bra, and a long sleeve shirt with the back partly cut open. There were also open toed shoes. I put the clothes on and looked in the mirror. I hoped that my makeup was good enough people would think I was a girl, and not a guy crossdressed. At least the padded bra gave me the appearance of having small boobs, and my penis was small enough flaccid not to leave a bulge in my crotch.

I looked out the door a bit and saw a few people. Luckily I was in a quieter part of the mall. Who did this to me? Why can't I remember anything? What did they mean I want this? Why was I turned on by this situation?

TO BE CONTINUED

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 10:12 PM   #2
darkwing duck

Good so far and i can see potential with the story line, I look forward to reading more chapters.

looking for a young female slave [email protected]
Email me and tell me about yourself.

LIKES- I like most things to do with being outdoors and i love my fishing and camping.

Sorry i dont have or use KIK.
darkwing duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 08:53 PM   #3
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

I slowly exited the bathroom and walked out with my head down, hoping no one would notice that I was a man trapped in girl’s clothes. I could feel my penis throbbing, the tight panties keeping it from sticking up fully, but I knew I was becoming erect. I knew I had to be careful with that, or my cover would be blown. Now, where was Victoria’s Secret? Luckily, whoever was behind this game had left me somewhere close to a mall map so I didn’t have to walk far. I kept my head down and bumped into a group of guys.
“Sorry babe.” Said one.
I just nodded and he walked on. His friends snickered. Not sure what they were saying but I wasn’t interested in finding out.
I checked the map, VS wasn’t too far off, but it was still going to be an embarrassing walk for me. I could feel myself sweating and turning red but at the same time I felt camouflaged. No one had seemed to notice yet, or cared enough to say anything. I was sure the guy before would but I guess not. Finally making to VS was a relief and I walked in. I walked to the counter and before I opened my mouth, I realized something… I sounded like a man. Anyone around me would surely hear me and know I was crossdressed and my cover blown.
I walked to the counter and tried to speak in a softer, higher pitched, and more flamboyant voice. I asked a girl at the counter for help to find Jamie. She saw right through me and gave me a look, but didn’t say anything when she called Jamie over. Jamie was a skinny blonde, white girl. Even whiter than I was. Maybe she didn’t get outside enough.
“Hi… I’d um like to try on a red bikini.”
She smiled instantly. “Ah it’s you.”
“Please help me, I-“ she cut me off
“I know what you’re about. It’s okay, my boyfriend and I like to do weird shit all the time. It’s hot. I think you’re brave and your girlfriend is a lucky lady, my boyfriend would never go this far.”
“My girlfriend?”
“Yes. The black girl? She’s the one who told me you’d be coming.”
So I knew my game master’s skin color… not a lot to go on but it was still something.
“What does she look like?”
“What do you mean?”
“I don’t know how to explain what I mean I’m sorry. I don’t know what I’m doing.”
“That’s alright she left the bikini with me and an envelope. I didn’t read it, as much as I’d really want to. I’ll grab it for you.”
She came back with a red bikini top and a note.
“Jamie I need you to tell me what you know. Where did my.. girlfriend go? Did she say?”
“Not really. She told me not to tell you a whole lot though. It’s part of your game. She’s paying me to keep you on track and I really need it. I’m sure you’ll be fine.”
“Okay but…”
“Sorry I need to help these customers, you can use a change room if you need to. Have fun.” She smiled at me and gave me a sultry look.

I walked into a change room and opened the envelope.

If you’re reading this, good job. You’ve finished trial one. Your next trial is to take this top and the key and go to the locker number on the key at the mall poolpark. The bottoms are in there. You’ll have to go into the women’s room, I hope you don’t mind. When you have your new slutty beachwear on, you can go out to the pool. I left another locker key with a blonde girl sitting in a lawnchair on the other side of the pool area. I paid her good to lay there, look good, and keep it safe. You really can’t miss her, polka dot bikini, really big boobs.

Yeah fuck that, I thought to myself. I’m not wearing a goddamn bikini. I walked out with the note and left the top and headed towards the pool area. It was a long walk, and I kept my head down as before. Who the hell is this girl? Why is she doing this to me? I finally reached the pool area and began to walk to a small door leading to the waterpark area. A staff member stopped me.
“Sorry… miss, staff only. You must put on a swimming outfit and use the locker room.”
In my best “girl” voice I replied “I just need to meet someone out there I’ll be quick.”
“Sorry but we can’t make that exception or we have to make exceptions for everyone. Suit up and shower and then you may go. We cannot have your outside clothes contaminating the pool environment.”
Irritated I began to walk to the women’s locker room. I knew there was the bottom half of my suit waiting for me in that locker, it made sense. Could I REALLY pull this off? I was a bit scared now that someone would report me but I hoped for the best. I found the locker and opened it. A full bikini was in there, top too. Another note was in there that read:

I left you an extra top. I figured you’d be a little bitch and lose the other one.

Dammit. She thinks of everything.

Leave all of your clothes in this locker and lock them up. Give the key to my friend. She’ll give you another key for some new clothes and some of your belongings. XOXO.

Not wanting to expose myself in the locker room I walked through the lockers to the change rooms. Stupidly I didn’t think to cover my crotch and almost exposed myself when I began to get erect looking at some of the naked women in the change room. Idiot!

I entered the change room and stripped off naked. I had never put on a bikini before so I fumbled for a bit trying to tie everything on. I tried my best to tuck my penis between my legs but the bottoms were very small and on top of it, it was a thong. I felt so exposed, it took a lot of courage for me to finally leave and lock my clothes up.

I left through the shower area but didn’t bother to shower. I couldn’t risk my makeup coming off. With my head down (as usual) I walked into the pool area and tried to search for this woman. I spotted a larger breasted woman in a polka dot bikini just near a hot tub area and walked towards her. She sat up as she saw me.
“I assume you want your key?”
“Yes please, I want to get out of this bikini.”
“Good. Take it off then”
“I want to.”
“Then do it.”
“What?
“Right here. Get naked and I’ll give you the key.”

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Old 03-05-2017, 10:44 PM   #4
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

This story is great. Please continue and keep up the good work
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 07:17 PM   #5
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default Act 3

I began to undo the top and I gave it to her.
“Please don’t make me do this.”
“Okay fine. Here’s the key.”
I was surprised she gave me the key that easily, but I shouldn’t have been, as once my hand was busy with the key, she undid my bottoms and pushed me into the pool butt naked. I fumbled underwater to make sure I didn’t lose the key and when I came back up, she was nowhere to be seen.
“How?!” I said outloud. How could she have disappeared.
At that point I realized I was nude and had no way out of it. I looked around to consider my options. No lone towels or anything. I had no choice. I made way towards the edge of the pool. I looked around and while no one was looking my way, I got out and ran. I covered my penis with my hand leaving my bare ass exposed as people whistled and laughed as I ran by them. I felt someone slap my ass at some point, but was too embarrassed to look back and see who. I looked at the key. It was red, meaning for the men’s locker room. Thank god. I ran in naked and slipped. Everything was in slow motion as I flew backwards and slammed my head onto the hard floor.
I heard faint talking in the darkness and raised my head from what appeared to be a school desk.
Wait… how did I get here?
I looked around. I was in what appeared to be a high school class. There were others around me, and the teacher was teaching something, but I couldn’t quite tell because the board was fuzzy. Was I dreaming? Then I looked down and realized I was completely naked in my desk. I felt my heart pound. How is this possible? How am I here like this? How has nobody noticed?
“And now we have our next presenter… you!” The teacher pointed at me, and everyone looked at me.
“Uh.. what?” I said. I was practically shaking at this point.
“Come up and present your project!”
“Project?”
“You did do it right?”
“I uh…”
“Come up here right now!”
“Miss I uh… I’m not feeling too good can I just sit here?”
“No! If you don’t come up here you’ll be in big trouble mister!”
“Miss um I…” I couldn’t get the words out. What even were the words?
“That’s it, to the principal’s office!”
The teacher came to me and grabbed my arm and pulled me completely naked out of my desk. The kids around me began to laugh.
“Oh my god! He’s fucking naked!”
“Why are you naked?!”
“Look at his cute bum!”
“His bum? Look at his little weeny!”
I felt humiliated. Completely exposed at school. It was a nightmare.
“Please miss stop!”
“Maybe you need to be taught an extra lesson.”
The teacher pushed me over her desk and pulled out a strap and began to whip my bare ass with it.
“Ah!” I screamed. Kids laughed. She whipped my ass red, 15 smacks, I counted. Then she tied my hands behind my back and pulled me up, facing the class.
“Everybody look at this naughty boy and his small penis. Take pictures if you’d like, I am sure he won’t mind.”
Everyone pulled out their phones and began to snap photos of my nudity.
The teacher grabbed my penis and began to pull me behind her through the endless hallways of the school. It felt like an eternity before we finally made it to the principal. She opened the door and pushed me in and forced me down on a chair.
“This one has been a bad boy.”
“I know.” Said a voice from behind the chair. “I’ve been counting on that.”
The principal turned around to reveal herself as a busty black woman with dreadlocks.
It’s her! I thought to myself.
“Who the hell are you? What the hell is happening? I was at the mall and now…”
“Shh… don’t worry. It’ll be revealed soon.” She pulled out a box and in it was my clothes, and my wallet.
“Do you want to put these on?”
“Yes! Please!” I yelled. She look over her desk at my penis which was erect.
“Are you sure?” You look like you’re enjoying this.”
“I’m not!” I wasn’t… I think?
“You have one more trial and then you can get dressed. The best one of all.”
She stood up and grabbed me and walked me out the door. But this time, we were in a different room. I felt confused but at the same time, I didn’t. It was like a dream of some sort, where things make sense at the time, but are still foggy. But this still felt so clear. I must be dreaming. But I clenched my eyes open and shut and I wasn’t. I was awake. How?!
We walked onto a stage, we were outside and there many people watching me stumble out naked. I was naked. In front of so many people. An announcer’s voice came onto the intercom.
“And presenting, the main attraction!”
Two men came to me and grab me and placed a device in my mouth that held it open. I slobbered everywhere. They then locked my head against a pedestal and put me on my knees. The “Principal” pulled her up skirt to reveal her bare vagina and placed her crotch against my mouth. Her clit rubbed on my nose and I could taste her pussy in my mouth as my mouth lips were put between her vagina lips. Then I began to taste it. I struggled, but I couldn’t move my head or closed my mouth as she pissed down my throat.
“Mrrrrgh!” I tried to protest. I could see her face. She was enjoying it as she emptied her bladder into my mouth. It was so bitter and it leaked down my face as it filled my mouth. When she finished she pulled her crotch away from my face.
“Did you like that baby?” She said to me.
The two men came back and grabbed me and placed me on a table that kept my head facing the crowd and my body straight, but bent over. The principal stripped down nude, taking off her bra, her big breasts sagged and revealed two pierced nipples. She put a strap on toy on and one of the men pulled out his erect cock and forced into my mouth and began to face fuck me in front of the cheering crowd. The principal shoved her strap on up my ass as I muffled a scream on the mans cock. At this point I entered a trance. I was being plugged from both ends and fucked. The man pulled out his cock and came on my face while the principal kept fucking my asshole. More men came out from back stage and began cumming all over my face and body. I could feel globs of cum hit my body but couldn’t count how many men were there. The principal shoved one last thrust into my ass and pulled out. Covered in cum my body was pulled off the table and placed in a chair. The principal came over to me.
“Time to give you what you want.”
She lowered herself down and placed my penis inside of her and rode me. It was warm and it tingled. She licked the cum off of my body and began to kiss me with her tongue. It was amazing.
“I’m going to cum!” I yelled.
“Yeah baby?”
She pulled herself off of me and grabbed my cock, forcing me to cum all over myself in front of everyone.

And that’s when the helmet came off. I was sitting naked in an office, erect, and with cum all over me.
My girlfriend walked in. My girlfriend, the principal. Everything came back to me, slowly but surely.

My girlfriend and I were both extremely kinky, so for birthday presents, we promised to pay for the other to try out these new VR systems that were being developed for the use of sexual fantasies. I wrote out everything I liked, and she controlled it and made it happened while being inside. She took her helmet off and stepped off her own seat, naked as well, with what appears to have been a dildo inside of her vagina.
“Happy birthday sweetie.”
I remembered… the system made you forget to make the fantasy real… and it was amazing. Inside I was humiliated and scared but now, I realize how much it turned me on.
“I can’t wait to see what you come up with for my birthday next month.” She said to me.
I had a few ideas…

END

Advertisements
Kink Talk