Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-27-2017, 10:25 PM   #1
warriorslave
Account Banned

Male 22/male/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

22/male/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

I thought I would give this a try. I am looking to be someone's toy. I want to give myself to someone. I've always been submissive and I would like to explore that more. I'm 22. Male. I love to serve.

What I am looking for:
I am looking to be owned. I have had a little experience in the past and I really enjoy the feeling of giving control to someone else. I am hoping to find a mistress or master.

Basically, I am looking for someone who can own me and help me explore myself. I am hoping to find someone who is strict and enforces rules, but who also cares about me as an individual. I understand it will be my job to serve and pleasure you, but I hope we can try new things and that we can talk a bit outside of this.

What I can give:
I am obedient and willing to follow the rules you give me. I will be honest to you in all aspects of our relationship. I am not going to lie. As we get more familiar with each other, I want to give myself to you. You will be charge.

I will need training, but I can learn quickly and I will follow your commands.

Likes/limits/expectations:
I am learning to like anal. I wasn't a big fan at first but it's growing on me. I enjoy edging and cum control. I'm not a big fan of pain but I am willing to do it as you see fit. Could be good for punishments. I haven't done a whole lot with bondage, but I am interested in giving it a try. My limits are nothing too public, extreme pain, and scat.

My toys:
As of right now, my only toy is my small cock that I'm giving you. I am looking at purchasing more toys and supplies because I think that could add a lot to the dynamic and it would be more fun that things around the house.

Availability:
I'm mostly available in the evening time. That usually works best for me. I'm hoping that we can do daily contact, but I get that you have a life to live. We can work that out and find out how often works best for us.

Contacting me:
I guess this is important! If I didn't explain myself very well or if you just have questions feel free to send me a pm or a messenger on kik. My kik username is lonelywarriorc. Even if you aren't interested in being my master/mistress, feel free to pm me or send a messenger on kik! I would love to meet some new people here.

Thanks,
Warriorslave

Advertisements
Kink Talk