Old 03-20-2017, 05:45 AM   #106
thepac

Send a message via Yahoo to thepac

"Do you mind if I make a sub?" Adam asks and Josh shrugs so Adam goes straight into his team selection page to make a change.

He swaps his already booked striker for the former QPR player Vargas and as he does Adam suddenly remembers something.

"Hey didn't we have a rule about penalties?" The blonde asks and Josh suddenly looks round at him.

"I don't think so, you got a spanking when you got a red card once" Josh says with a completely blank face.

"No I'm sure we did, like if you gave away a pen and it was scored you had to remove two items of clothing," Adam says slowly remembering a past strip FIFA game between the two.

"Bullshit," Josh says thinking hard for a second then he remembers the Arsenal Chelsea game they had, the first strip FIFA game that went to extra time.

"Yeah we did man so you owe me another piece of clothing," Adam says with a grin.

"Fuck really?" Josh says looking down, " I don't have much left on man."

"Tough they are the official strip FIFA rules," The smirking blonde says "Take your pants off or lose this whole thing by forfeit."

Josh has to bite his tongue to keep from throwing an insult Adam's way, the blonde has a determined look in his eyes and Josh knows this game won't carry on until Adam gets what he wants.

"Fine I don't remember it being a rule but ok, ok I'll strip," Josh sighs reluctantly as he stands up.

Adam simply smiles as Josh unbuttons his pants and pulls the straight down to his bare feet. His dark grey boxers are now exposed and now Josh starts to internally freak out as he knows conceding one more goal to Adam would leave him naked.

Kicking his removed pants away Josh sits back down and looks over at Adam, "Happy now?"

"Well they are the strip FIFA rules man you gotta obey them," The blonde smirks cockily.

"Fucking gonna wedgie you so damn hard when you lose man I hope you know that," Josh says firmly making Adam panic slightly.

The second half starts with both teens in a bad and slightly worried mood and it's Spain that are the team that starts the second half well, keeping hold of the ball and putting pressure on the Chile back four. Adam knows he is on the back foot having been forced to head several dangerous looking crosses out of his box and he just can't get the ball upfield to his substitute to counter attack. Now that he has been stripped to his underwear Josh seems even more focused than before leaving Adam to wonder if it was a wise idea to try and play mind games and make Josh strip off another layer.

56 minutes in and Pedro cuts infield for Spain whipping a dangerous ball into the 6 yard box. Two Spanish strikers jump up to try and head it but the cross clears both of them and ends up all the way over on the right wing. Adam groans as the loose ball is picked up by Spain's right back who instead of crossing charges directly into the box. He beats two defenders and sends in a low shot that beats the keeper but connects with the bottom of the post. Now it's Josh's turn to groan as Chile quickly clear the ball out for a corner having been inches away from giving up another goal.

The corner is whipped in but Bravo is up and catches the ball easily then launches the ball upfield looking for the counter attack. Vidal picks up the ball up and makes yet another charging run forward with Spanish defenders chasing behind him. Adam plays a perfect through ball out to the left where Vargas quickly runs onto the ball and heads for goal. Ramos is back for Spain and forces Vargas down the wing rather than directly into the box but a quick flick on the skill stick from Adam means Vargas beats Ramos down the outside. He whips a cross into the box looking for a deep running midfielder to get his head on it but Casillas is the quickest to reach it punching the cross clear then Josh boot the ball out for a throw in.

"Wow what a game," Adam says taking a second to catch his breath, "It's end to end stuff."

Josh nods in agreement as both of them so badly want to win the winner takes all match and it's clear after all of Josh's training that with two well skilled teams they are more evenly matched than ever. It's going to be a mistake that decides this match Josh thinks to himself, the first two goals came off human error so it's logical to think the pressure might get to one of them in order to decide this match. Adam looks calm though as he gives Vidal the ball and the Bayern player hits a shot from 40 yards out that clears the crossbar by a mile.

"We are not playing rugby Adam," Josh teams and Adam playfully tries to kick his mate in the shins.

Josh decides to use this break in play to make his first change of the match bringing on the Man City midfielder David Silva. Instantly Josh's sub makes an impact as the ball is knocked out to Silva on the left hand side and he quickly darts in between two Chile players. He passes inside to Busquets who side steps a tackle from Vidal then slides the ball into the box. Aduriz picks the ball up and turns his body shielding it away from a defender before he gently knocks the ball sideways into the path of the on rushing Fabregas.

The Spanish midfielder is in acres of space thanks to his late run into the box allowing Josh to just pick his spot and calmly tuck the ball home. The virtual crowd roar alongside Josh who lets out a scream of delight as his wonderful passing move has just put Spain 2 vs 1 up.

"Great goal," Adam says begrudgingly "Nothing I could have done about that."

"Yeah that's easily one of the best goals I've ever scored on FIFA," Josh says now engrossed with watching the replay.

While Josh watches his beautiful 4 player passing move again Adam peels off his t shirt meaning both teens are now barefoot and topless but Adam still has his pants on. Not only is it important not to lose this game Adam knows that he is almost naked and extra vulnerable to Josh's wedgie forfeit if he concedes again. Chile kick off to restart the game and Adam switches his team to be more attacking, he has to take the risk even though it could cost him more items of clothing.

Adam tries to launch a quick attack but Josh defends well and quickly gets the ball out towards Silva. The sub is making a big difference in this game as Silva takes the ball out to the wing then cuts inside dribbling right towards the edge of the penalty area. Three Chile players try and tackle him but Silva is too quick for them and on the edge of the D hits a fierce looking shot that seems destined for the top corner.

"Ohhhhh so close," Josh wails as the ball just barely skims over the top of the crossbar.

"Shit I thought that was in," Adam replies honestly having to take a deep breath to calm himself down.

70 minutes have gone and Adam is slowly getting more desperate knowing he needs a goal or he will lose three sets of underwear to Josh's powerful wedgies. Sanchez picks the ball up for Chile just outside the Spain penalty area, Adam tries a few step overs but Josh's defender stands firm so Adam cuts inside and tries a curling shot. The ball hits the defender and bounces straight out for a Chile corner and Adam is quick in wanting to take it getting Sanchez to lift a ball into the Spain box.

Pique rises and heads the ball clear but it only goes as far as Vargas who takes one touch to control the ball then hits a powerful shot from 30 yards out. The ball hits a block of Spanish defenders then drops kindly to Vidal who quickly tries to hit the ball first time but his shot also deflects off an onrushing Spanish defender. It's chaos in the Spain penalty box as the deflected ball hangs in the air for what feels like minutes until it drops down to the feet of Adam's centre back. The defender tries a turn and shoot but again Spain stand firm and block it so the defender instead passes it to Sanchez who has only just got into the area after taking a corner.

Arsenal's star striker controls the ball then tries a cheeky little chip looking to catch Casillas out and the ball does float over the keeper's head but lands harmlessly on the roof of the net. Adam stamps on the floor in frustration while Josh just lets out a big sigh rubbing his sweaty hands clean on his pants.

"God that was insane I really though you were gonna score then," Josh says picking up his controller.

"Me too even after every single one of your players has got a block in I still couldn't get a clean shot away," Adam moans nervously aware that time is running out for him.

Josh now tries to play keep ball with his talented Spanish midfield, passing the ball around Adam in order to stop Chile from having possession. Adam is getting frustrated as every time he wins the ball back and tries to pass to his best player Vidal Spanish players are instantly all over him and make him lose the ball. This pattern continues a few times before Adam loses his composure and tries hitting a long ball for Sanchez to chase. Josh easily cuts out the long ball then quickly moves the ball to Fabregas who breaks from midfield and is suddenly running against Adam's back four.

Before Adam can get someone to tackle him Fabregas plays a perfect through ball behind the Chile centre backs straight to Aduriz who is clean through on goal. Adam can only watch horrified as the Spanish striker taps the ball into the net but before Josh can scream in celebration the game stops as the offside flag is up.

"Fuck that must have been close," An exasperated Josh says watching out for the replay.

Adam doesn't say anything instead he takes another big gulp from his energy drink. He honestly thought that was a goal and that would have all but ended his chances of winning this strip FIFA match. The threat of Josh's nasty wedgie forfeit is looking realer with every passing second of gameplay and Adam can't deny that the threat of having his boxers ripped off him isn't making him play the game differently. An ex coach once told him so much of football is played in the mind, everyone on the pitch has roughly the same levels of skill and fitness so it's the mental games that play a huge part in the result.

Adam knows that his head is pretty much gone, the threat of being wedgied by Josh and after having already lost once and only barely winning the second one means his best friend has the mental edge. The blonde can feel his FIFA skills slipping away as Chile can barely string two passes together with Adam making the wrong decision on the ball every time. Josh easily keeps Spain in control and as 90 minutes ticks over on the game clock Adam has no other choice but to go all out in hopes of getting something that can keep him in the match.

Sanchez tries to race forward to start one last big attack but Ramos easily whips the ball off Adam and kicks the ball down field. Aduriz collects the high ball and turns the Chile defender closest to him and in pure frustration Adam hacks him down with a badly timed slide tackle. His player gets booked and now Spain have a free kick lined up just 30 yards away from the Chile goal and it's David Silva who is lining up to take it. Silva strikes the ball hard but Josh gets the direction all wrong and the ball flies right into Bravo's hands.

"Crap I've still not practiced free kicks enough," Josh jokes but Adam ignores him.

Bravo races to the edge of the area and rolls the ball out to Vidal who makes one last surge up field. Chile charge forward and now Josh is the one desperately chasing back as Vidal moves the ball out to Sanchez who cuts inside and goes for the shot.

"FOUL," Adam shouts loudly as Sanchez hits the floor.

The referee's whistle goes as Pique just clattered into Sanchez's standing leg just before the striker was about to shoot. Josh's defender gets a yellow card and the free kick is placed 25 yards away from goal.

"This will probably be the last kick of the game," Josh says looking up at the game clock to see that they are deep into injury time.

Adam feels a bit more pressure knowing the game is on the line here as he picks Sanchez to take the close range free kick. The blonde takes his time getting everything ready and making sure his free kick is aimed right at the top left hand corner of Josh's goal. Sanchez takes the free kick and Casillas scrambles desperately across his goal arm outstretched only to see the ball whistle wide of the post and hit the side netting.

"Ohhhhhh," Both teens cry out in shock as the shot just barely missed the net.

"That was so close," Josh says exhaling slowly knowing had that gone in he would have ended up naked and the match would have gone into extra time.

"I swear that was going in," Adam moans looking over at his PS4 then his controller trying to find something to blame for him not scoring an injury time free kick.

Josh takes the goal kick but as soon as the ball is in the air the final whistle goes and Spain have beaten Chile 2 vs 1. Adam just takes a deep breath and stares at the match screen as it goes through the highlights of what was a very exciting game. The blonde doesn't dare look across at Josh because he knows his best friend will gloat about his victory and of course bring up the forfeit.

"So I'm guessing you want double, double or quits now?" Josh laughs teasing his best friend.

"No I can't do that, you won and I lost I admit it," Adam says glumly.

"Hey don't be sad it's only a game," Josh replies worried that Adam is taking the loss too hard.

"I'm not upset it's just you played so well like the best I've ever seen you play FIFA and I just played like shit," Adam admits finally looking over at Josh.

"Well I've gotten to practice a lot lately so that helped," Josh admits, "You said you hadn't played all week so I guess I had kinda an unfair advantage."

Adam just shrugs, "Doesn't matter you still won and now I gotta do... Oh God I can't believe what you are gonna make me do," The blonde groans.

Josh can't help but laugh at Adam's obvious discomfort, "You say that like being wedgied is a bad thing."

"It is when you do it," Adam counters quickly.

"Well yeah I guess but I suppose it's only worse when you have to take three of them," Josh grins and Adam groans again.

"Fucking hell man I can't take three ripping wedgies they will all really hurt," The blonde complains.

"Would you rather do something more public?" Josh asks and instantly Adam blushes.

"No I wouldn't" Adam says remembering that Josh once made him streak around his back garden after losing a game of strip FIFA.

"Well then you know what is my forfeit," Josh announces getting to his feet, "You are gonna take three ripping wedgies from me then we are even from your last forfeit dare."
thepac is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to thepac for this post:
Old 03-20-2017, 03:57 PM   #107
milkdat

As always, a great post. I'm always excited when I see there's another update. Please post the next part soon
milkdat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 01:10 PM   #108
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

Thumbs up

Nice can't wait to see what happens next
Old 04-11-2017, 06:39 PM   #109
aknrock

anxiously waiting for the next installment!!
aknrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 06:19 PM   #110
nonstopdisco

Yeah still an epic story! Can't wait for more!
nonstopdisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 02:03 PM   #111
newby200910

Yes that was an excellent post. Keep it coming. I love the story line.

My email is [email protected]. Email me to play.

Likes: mild pain, humiliation, spanking, wedgies, mild cbt, limited public exposure

Limits: face, scat and piss.play, getting caught, public exposure, nothing permanent or temporary that wife would notice, family, blood.
newby200910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 06:32 PM   #112
Nick
Distinguished Member

Just wanna bump this to say I hope there is more coming!

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 05:10 AM   #113
thepac

Adam groans but his friend is right, the last dare on Josh was way too harsh and it shouldn't have been a huge surprise that Josh would seek revenge. It also shouldn't have been a surprise that after several humiliating losses Josh would have started taking strip FIFA seriously and actually practice. All these so called surprises are just excuses however because the truth is Adam lost and he knows he lost badly now he is going to be punished for it.

"Stand up," Josh orders and without any choice the blonde obeys.

Josh grabs his best friend by the shoulders spinning him round so Adam is facing his own bed. The blonde is incredibly nervous if Josh gave powerful wedgies at 15 how strong will they be now he's 19. He feels Josh's hands on the waistband of his pants and quickly Adam debates screaming mercy and quitting this forfeit.

"Wait hang on let me get dressed again feels weird doing this in just my undies," Josh says with a smirk.

Adam chooses to say nothing, he knows Josh is just making him sweat it out and he is determined not to give his mate the satisfaction of telling him to get on with it. Given that he sent naked pictures of Josh to another girl when Josh is dating someone else makes even Adam think that he could do worse than just getting wedgied. A reclothed Josh reaches down Adam's pants and grabs the black waistband of his boxer shorts pulling them slightly out of his pants. The blonde takes a deep breath and hopes that his boxers rip quickly as Josh adjusts his grip on his underwear.

"Ready?" Josh asks and his best friend slowly nods his head.

Josh waits a couple of second then tenses his arm muscles pulling up on Adam's underwear.

"Oh fuck," Adam groans as his boxers are forcefully tugged up his ass.

The pain is worse than Adam remembers, his own boxers are pushing up between his cheeks putting tremendous pressure on his asshole. Josh is pulling Adam's boxers up and out of the blonde's pants really stretching the fabric making the wedgie extra painful.

"Fucking hell," Adam groans aloud as the pain gets slowly worse.

His boxers are pulled higher and Adam's body naturally start to rise to counteract the wedgie. Adam puts his hands down on his bed sheets and grips them tightly trying to counteract the pain running through him. Josh has a huge smile on his face as he can hear his mate grunting in pain trying to cope with the wedgie. After all the time Josh spent in fear worrying about Lindsey's reaction to his naked pictures getting to cause Adam a small dose physical pain feels right.

Lifting his arms higher Josh uses every inch of his 6ft 4 frame to pull Adam's underwear up his ass. The blonde starts biting his lip trying to suppress a groan of pain as his boxers tighten against his groin and ass. Adam wishes he hadn't worn such tight underwear today as the fabric is really cutting into his skin and the pain is becoming impossible to deal with.

"Fuck Josh that really hurts" Adam moans looking round at his best friend.

"Well until they rip you are gonna have to suffer it," Josh replies harshly as he gives Adam's boxers another hard yank.

Adam moans in pain as the fabric of his undies gets roughly pulled out from under his pants and are now being pulled up his back. This is the worst wedgie he has ever had and knowing there are two more wedgies after this one makes the pain worse to deal with. Adam is on his tip toes trying to deal with the mounting pain growing around his crotch and feeling his boxers stretch well past the material's limits but until it rips all he can do is hang there and suffer.

The harder Josh pulls the further Adam feels his boxer's stretching their way up his back. The blonde is starting to worry that Josh might be able to strech his underwear so far he might be able to wrap the waistband around his head. Adam's whole body tenses up trying not to just give in and start screaming out even though it feels his own boxers are trying to cut him in half.

The sound of ripping starts to fill Adam's bedroom and instead of being worried about losing a pair of boxers all Adam feels is relief. Josh's wedgie hurts so much that Adam can't wait for the pain to stop in fact he would almost do anything to make the pain in his ass and balls completely stop. Finally with one extra tug from Josh the fabric gives away with a large tearing sound.

"UHHHHHH FUCK," Adam cries out as he collapses face first onto his bed.

"Oh wow they were a real struggle to rip off," Josh says holding part of Adam's torn underwear.

"Holy shit dude that was torture," Adam groans wishing the pain around his crotch would ease up.

"Yeah was probably worse doing it under your pants cause they pulled up too and added to the wedgie," Josh wisely explains.

"I worked that out for myself thanks Josh," Adam moans weakly pulling the other half of his ripped boxers out from underneath his pants.

"Well mate that's one down and two to go," Josh says with a big beaming smile.

Adam's face drops and he looks over at his best friend, "Come on Josh I don't think I can take two more big ripping wedgies."

"So I can just go ahead then and make the rest of the forfeit me taking naked pictures of you to send out to every girl in your maths class then?" Josh asks.

"Oh you bastard," Adam groans, "You really have thought this all out haven't you?"

"Yep well apart from the triple wedgies mate that was your idea to go double or quits," Josh says still grinning.

Getting slowly to his feet Adam just accepts his fate is to be given two more brutal ripping wedgies, "Fine ok so I should go put on another pair of boxers then?"

Josh nods and Adam slumps his way towards his wardrobe already walking carefully from the lasting pain of that first wedgie. His crotch is still burning in pain and Adam honestly doesn't think he can take two more big wedgies without bursting into tears. It's been years since he cried in front of his best friend and Adam really doesn't want Josh to make him sob just by giving him wedgies.

Adam wonders if that would ruin Josh's new cocky attitude if he broke down in tears, Josh has always been ultra nice and friendly up to a point where Adam knows he has sometimes taking advantage of his friend's good nature. Seeing him act this way and turning the tables on him almost feels right to Adam, he can't say after all the naughty things he has done to Josh in strip FIFA forfeits both known and unknown to Josh that he doesn't deserve several hard wedgies as punishment.

"Am I allowed to pick what boxers you ruin?" Adam asks pulling open one of his wardrobe drawers.

"Yeah sure pick any pair you don't mind feeling me rip off," Josh replies still with that relaxed cocky smirk on his face.

Adam moans softly knowing that if he doesn't get some FIFA 16 practice in soon then this cocky version of Josh will keep kicking his ass and coming up with more humiliating forfeits. Rooting around in the back of his underwear drawer Adam comes across a blue and white zigzag patterned pair of underwear that he hasn't worn since high school. It's not the most adult pair of undies Adam owns but they are old and might rip quickly when Josh pulls on them.

"Very nice," Josh giggles looking down at the pair of boxers in Adam's hand, "Don't you have a pair with cartoon characters on as well?"

"Funny," Adam replies, "I think all my cartoon pairs of boxers are in the wash along with all my glow in the dark thongs," He jokes trying to lighten up his own spirits.

"Crap that would have been a way more humiliating punishment," Josh groans rubbing his face with his hands.

"What making me wear a thong?" A confused Adam asks.

Josh shakes his head, "No making you wear one of Karen's thongs that would have been hilarious."

"Fucking hell Josh cross dressing? what kind of weird kinks do you have dude," A exasperated Adam asks.

"It's more about getting payback and embarrassing you rather than how good you look in a pretty pink thong," Josh remarks with a smirk.

"Still man that's my own sister's clothing," Adam complains, "I feel like I have to warn Emma you might start wearing some of her outfits."

Adam looks down at his own worn boxers wondering if he really can take wedgie number two and it's lucky for Josh that Adam is distracted by his own underwear. The tall winger is blushing as he recalls a previous strip FIFA punishment he had to do with Emma that left him wearing her sexy panties.

"Do I have to take my pants off too?" Adam asks making Josh stop blushing and groan at his best friend.

"Unless you can magically pull your undies on through your pants Adam then yes you have to take your pants off," Josh explains with an eye roll at how thick Adam can be sometimes.

"Fuck off I meant after I've put my boxers on, do I have to get redressed again or can I just leave my pants off?" An impatient Adam angrily replies.

"Oh right," Josh can't help but grin at how animated Adam is getting, "I guess you can leave your pants off no reason to keep wedging you in them."

Adam nods a small thank you to Josh, it really hurt having both his pants and boxers wedging him that first time so at least in just his boxers the pain won't be doubled. The blonde undresses then as he is pulling up his new boxers Adam suddenly realizes just how small and tight they are. It's only been a few years since he last wore them but clearly since then his body has beefed up dramatically as he struggles to pull the blue and white boxers up his legs. Adam almost laughs at how silly it is trying to squeeze his old undies up his legs like a woman would try and squeeze into a pair of jeans a size too small.

The smile is soon wiped off Adam's face when he remembers he has to take a wedgie in this small old boxers. Slowly Adam is able to yank his old boxers up and over his crotch just about keeping his cock covered but when he looks down it looks more like Adam is wearing a pair of briefs. Adam can already feel the fabric digging uncomfortably into his skin and he wonders if wearing an old pair was really a smart idea. They will hopefully rip easy but it already feels like he is getting a wedgie just from wearing them, how much more pain will there be when Josh actually pulls on his old underwear?

"Ready?" Josh asks having turned around while Adam was getting changed.

"I think so," Adam replies feeling more than a little exposed standing in the middle of his bedroom with boxers on that are so small there is no hiding the bulge of his soft cock through the fabric.

Josh resists the urge to point and laugh at his friend as he turns round and seeing just how small those boxers really are on Adam.

"Maybe you should be on your knees for this one?" Josh suggests as he walks around so he is standing behind Adam.

The blonde drops to his knees and hopes this position is less painful for him that when he was standing up and leaning over his bed. Given Josh's immense pulling power Adam wonders if Josh could actually lift him up in the air by his boxers even when he's on his knees. Josh wastes no time behind his kneeling friend as he reaches down and grabs the waistband of his undies. Adam feels his body tense up as he knows what is coming and no matter how hard he tries to relax himself he can't stop thinking about the wedgie he is about to receive.

"Ok in 3, 2, 1," Josh countdowns then pulls as hard as he can yanking Adam's boxers all the way up his back.

Adam lets out a huge cry of pain as he is nearly pulled up from his knees thanks to the force of the huge wedgie. His old boxers are almost instantly stretched out to breaking point with Josh pulling them all the way up to the back of Adam's neck. The blonde wishes he was just wearing a thong right now as it would mean not as much material would be stuffed up between his cheeks like it is now. Both teens can hear the ripping sound coming from Adam's boxers but that doesn't stop Josh from threading his fingers into the stretched up leg holes of his best friend's underwear and pulling harder.

"HOLY SHIT," Adam roars as Josh just pulled nearly every inch of his boxer shorts up his ass.

Josh has now successfully gotten Adam's underwear pulled up so hight that it is hanging above his head but before Josh can snap the waistband against Adam's forehead it rips. The waistband just disintegrates in Josh's grip and the tall winger can only pull backwards and see that most of the waistband has ripped off of Adam's boxers. Moaning in relief Adam can no longer feel his small undies being pulled deep into his ass, he looks back to see Josh's fingers still holding the white waistband of his undies but it's broken meaning all he is wearing around his crotch is just the torn fabric.

"That doesn't count as ripped," Josh says suddenly cutting short Adam's relief.

"What do you mean?" The blonde asks, "You tore the waistband right off, there is nothing left of these shorts but the material there is no elastic holding them up."

Adam proves his point by picking at his wedgie and the blue and white fabric just gently falls forward like a piece of cloth.

"Yeah but your boxers are still in one big piece and I need to rip that," Josh says firmly.

He reaches forward before Adam can argue the point using both hands to grab the back of Adam's ruined boxers. Adam barely has time to grab onto the fabric that is just about covering his bare cock before he lets out a yell as Josh gives him a wedgie. Without the elastic waistband Josh is just pulling on a bit of stretchy fabric and that leaves the fabric just flossing between Adam's asscheeks. This doesn't feel like a normal wedgie to Adam, It feels oddly like the slight itch you feel when you pull a towel between your legs. The pain is just the same as a normal wedgie however and Adam feels himself being lifted slightly by the thin strip of fabric.

Adam grits his teeth and just waits to hear the ripping sound that will mean this ordeal is over. Josh keeps pulling but he just doesn't have the same kind of grip on this material as he would on a waistband. Deciding Adam was right Josh stops pulling up and instead pulls to the side stretching the fabric length ways until the already broken boxers tear again.

"Oh thank fuck," Adam moans in delight as the pain in his crotch dies down as Josh tears the material in two.

Adam drops to the side and stays lying on the floor as Josh yanks up on the rest of the boxers pulling it from between Josh's legs and ripping it. Soon Adam's old boxers are nothing more than some fabric confetti on his bedroom floor but Adam doesn't care about the mess. He is naked resting next to his bed wondering how long it will take before his ass stops hurting. Adam has just taken two big wedgies and he is worried that all he will be able to feel for the next few weeks are the imprints of his boxers pressed against his sore crotch.

"That was rubbish they ripped way too easily," Josh complains looking down at the pile of torn boxers.

"It was fucking agony for me," Adam moans back, "That was the worst wedgie you have ever given me."

"Nah they were awful to wedgie you in I want something that at least lasts for a couple of minutes after all it is a wedgie punishment and you haven't had a proper one yet," Josh says as he walks over to the still open drawer in Adam's wardrobe.

The blonde sits up with a slight wince and covering his exposed cock with one hand as he looks over at his best friend who is now rooting through his underwear drawer.

"Ah that's perfect," Josh suddenly says pulling something up and out of the drawer that Adam is shocked to find he still owns.
Old 07-31-2017, 08:04 AM   #114
thepac

"Dude you cannot be serious right now," Adam exclaims staring at the tiny pair of bright red Speedo's in Josh's hand.

"Deadly serious," Josh smirks, "I had no idea you would even own something like this."

"I haven't worn them in forever," Adam explains, "My mum made me wear them when I used to have swimming lessons."

"Oh that's right," Josh says, "I forgot you couldn't swim for like the longest time."

"Till I was 14," A blushing Adam responds, "My mum said that I really needed to learn so she booked me into swim lessons at the leisure centre."

"And you wore these?" Josh questions holding up the small briefs on one finger.

"It's not like I cared how I looked," Adam bitterly responds, "I was only there to learn how to swim in the deep end without looking like a total bellend."

"I think you might have failed there," Josh teases looking at Adam and then at the tiny Speedos, "I just can't believe you wore something like these in public."

"It wasn't in public, it was those night time sessions so there weren't a massive number of people around," Adam answers.

"By that do you mean there were no girls from our school around to giggle at you," Josh cheekily replies.

"Not funny Josh anyway you can't make me wear them cause they aren't underwear and you said you were giving me three underwear ripping wedgies," Adam says trying to steer the conversation away from his embarrassing swimming lessons.

"They were in your underwear drawer," Josh counters.

"No fucking way Josh, spandex doesn't rip no matter how old they are you cannot wedgie me in them," Adam says firmly then blushes when he takes a mental step back from this scene and realizes he is naked on his bedroom floor while Josh wants him to wear an embarrassing pair of Speedos then wedgie him.

Josh just keeps smiling at him holding the old pair of swim trunks up in front of him, "Knock it off Josh this doesn't feel like revenge anymore," Adam complains.

"Ok tell you what instead of ripping them off how about I just give you a wedgie in them for 5 minutes then we will call your forfeit done?" Josh offers.

"Dude they are 6 years old I could barely get into my boxers from a few years ago what makes you think I will even fit in them?" Adam asks.

"Even better, if you can't even get them on then punishment is over I'll call it quits," Josh says much to Adam's surprise.

No matter what situation he has been in today Adam feels like all of Josh's choice had done is corner him into a winless situation.

"Ok fine give them here," Josh sighs getting to his feet deciding to stop stalling and just get this forfeit over with.

Josh throws Adam the tiny red swimming trunks and then turns away taking a seat down by Adam's desk. Holding the trunks in one hand Adam stares at them wondering just how the hell Josh expects him to be able to get these trunks on let alone take a wedgie in them. Carefully Adam steps into his Speedos and then starts to pull them up his legs and it does look like an impossible job to get the tiny red spandex up past his thighs. He would have been 14 the last time he woe them and as Adam slowly and delicately pulls the Speedos up his muscled legs he is surprised to find the spandex is much easier to pull up than his boxers.

The material is still quite stretchy and as a result Adam doesn't find any trouble in pulling the bright red trunks all the way up his thighs and over his crotch. Adam is almost proud of himself for still being able to fit in what must be kid's size swimming trunks then he gets go of the waistband. The second his hands are no longer holding his trunks Adam suddenly feels just how tight the Speedos are against his skin. Adam's skin is now like a mattress and the Speedo's are digging right into his flesh like a second skin.

"Oh fuck that's like a vice" Adam growls as both the waistband and leg holes of his trunks are pressing into his skin already digging grooves into his soft flesh.

Josh spins round on his chair when he hears Adam shouts and gasps in shock when he sees his best friend "Holy shit dude that looks painful."

Adam can only nod the ultra tight spandex is already extremely uncomfortable and it leaves Adam wondering if these trunks will actually rip. They feel tighter than his boxers did and Josh was able to rip them after only one pull. Adam then groans he is already in pain now how on earth will he able to deal with the agony of a Josh wedgie? On top of that he will have to endure 5 minutes of pain too.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Josh asks suddenly feeling guilty about making his best friend wear a pair of swimming trunks that look to be cutting into his skin like razor wire.

"Yeah hurry up and lets just get this over with" Adam growls and when Josh uneasily rocks from one foot to the other he shouts, "I fucking mean it Josh I lost, you earned this wedgie me now."

Feeling less guilty Josh steps forward and gets behind Adam when he suddenly gets an idea, "Hey why don't you lie down on the bed, that might make it hurt less."

Adam doesn't believe Josh but the quicker he starts the wedgie the quicker he can get out of this ultra tiny trunks. The blonde lies face down across his bed and Josh stands over him and when he looks down Josh is surprised to see the Speedos have already started to give Adam a wedgie. The red spandex has already started to push itself up Adam's ass giving him one hell of a natural wedgie making Josh chuckle to himself.

"Come on dude stop wasting time, you got 5 minutes," Adam moans knowing this is going to be the most painful experience of his life.

Josh takes a firm hold of the waistband of Adam's trunks and thinking back to all the days and nights he spend nervously worrying about Lindsey's reaction to his naked pictures Josh pulls on Adam's swimming trunks as hard as he can.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT," Adam instantly screams the second the tight spandex is pulled between his asscheeks.

His old swimming trunks have now been suddenly and violantly pulled up his ass so far that Adam looks like he is wearing a tiny spandex thong. The pain is unlike anything Adam was ready for and all he can do is scream into his bedsheets as Josh tightens his grip on his trunks and continue to pull of the wedgie. Josh is trying to give Adam the hardest wedgie he can by using every ounce of strength in his toned upper body.

"OH MY GOD OHHHHH FUCK JOSH THIS IS TORTURE, THIS FUCKING SUCKS," Adam screams again punching his bed trying to do anything to lessen the pain in his ass.

With Adam lying down Josh isn't wasting as much energy in pulling up as his arms are just pushing forward meaning he can really drag and stretch Adam's trunks all the way up his body. Adam starts kicking his legs feeling like his whole ass is on fully display as his tiny trunks have now all up disappeared up his asscrack. There really is no chance of these trunks ripping as the spandex is still super stretchy so all Adam can do is lie there biting down on his bedsheets to manage the pain and hope that time is passing quickly.

Josh has Adam's Speedos pulled all the way up to his neck but the tall winger still wants more so like a weightlifter he starts lifting the already stretched out trunks up in the air bringing them towards his chin. Adam lets out a loud yelp as he is being turned into a human dumbbell as he can feel his hips start to rise off his bed.

"AH fuck Josh no not a hanging wedgie come on man this is too much" Adam gasps his voice a little horse from his earlier screams.

Josh ignores him and continues to pull skywards on Adam's trunks lifting the blonde's lower half completely off the bed putting even more pressed on the thin strip of spandex cutting between Adam's legs.

"THIS IS WEDGIE HELL" Adam gasps in shock as he tries to go limp and make his body as light as possible to try and counteract the gravity that is now helping Josh wedgie his best friend.

Josh keeps pulling harder and Adam can now feel his whole body being lifted up into the adding more pressure and pain to his already sore body. He is only a couple of inches off his bed but thanks to the stretchiness of his old swimming trunks Adam might as well be hanging from the ceiling. The higher the spandex goes the more Adam is lifted off his bed and the more gravity pushes down on him keeping his trunks wedgied deep in his ass.

"OHHHHH FUCK JOSH" Adam shouts desperately, "PLEASE LET THIS END, I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE OHHHHH GOD HOW LONG'S LEFT?"

"Just a couple of minutes left mate," Josh lies trying to keep his best friend held up in the air by nothing but his Speedos.

In truth Josh wasn't keeping a time limit or even looking at a clock, he was just going to keep wedgieing Adam until his arms burnt out. Adam can't do anything either, all he can do is hang by his tiny Speedos silently praying for the pain to stop. He can feel the spandex pushing deeper and deeper up his cheeks and just when the blonde thinks it can't get any worse he hears his front door loudly slamming shut.

"Shit," Josh curses instantly dropping Adam back down on his bed and wheeling round to look at Adam's open bedroom door, "Who's that?"

"I dunno," Adam whispers in response as he starts to hear footsteps coming up the stairs.

Panicking at someone coming up and seeing him so exposed Adam quickly pulls the bedsheet up over his body hiding his naked ass from view.

"Oh hey Josh," Karen says as she pokes her head around Adam's open door staring directly at the tall winder.

"Alright Karen" Josh replies unable to stop himself from grinning.

"Hey sis," Adam says quietly trying not to blush as he is about to talk to his sister while wearing just the same pair of red Speedos she teased him about years ago.

"Um Adam what are you doing under there?" Karen asks and that makes Adam's cheeks instantly flush red.

He opens his mouth to answer but can't think of what to say, Adam knows he will never ever be allowed to forget this if his sister finds he has been wedgied in his old swim trunks by Josh. Karen continues to stare at him with a confused look on her face as Adam lies there, his exposed body hidden under his bedsheets wondering how he is going to lie his way out of this humiliating situation.

"He is just about to start his forfeit," Josh says quickly breaking the slight tension in the room between the siblings.

Both Karen and Adam swing their heads around to look at Josh who is just standing their still with that annoying smirk on his face.

"A forfeit? What are you guys like 12?" Karen asks.

Adam's eyes go wide in shock surely Josh isn't about to tell his big sister all about strip FIFA and the brutal wedgie forfeit he is making him do.

"Yeah we were playing some FIFA and I won our series two one so I get to give Josh a dare as punishment," A beaming Josh explains.

"Oh cool" Karen says happier now that she understands it's a dare game, "Nice one for winning so what is the dare you are making my baby brother do?"

Adam doesn't think he can blush any redder than he is right now, He looks over at Josh with his eyes silently begging him not to tell her about all the pain and embarrassment he has just been through. Josh simply smiles and winks at his best friend before turning back to Karen.

"I dared Josh to jerk himself off under his bed covers," The tall winder says firmly.

Adam breathes out a sigh of relief while Karen scrunches up her face in a look of disgust.

"Uhhh Adam you fucking weirdo oh God you are not touching yourself now are you?" Karen asks suddenly.

Adam quickly shakes his head and Karen calms down before turning back to Josh, "You know he deserves worse right?"

"Probably but they were close games so no need to make him go jack off in your back yard or anything," Josh cheekily replies.

Karen laughs flicking her long blonde hair out of her face, "Right I'll leave you to it then see you later Josh, bye wanker," She shouts at a still bright red Adam before walking out and slamming his bedroom door shut.

"Your a right bastard sometimes you know that Josh," Adam grumpily says kicking his bed covers off.

"Maybe but you would rather she knew the truth?" Josh asks and Adam stops and thinks for a second.

"I guess not," The blonde replies slowly as he gets up off his bed keeping his legs spread apart as he stands so as not to irritate his aching crotch.

"Great so we are all good now forfeit is over," Josh says with another bright white beaming smile.

"Awesome," A unenthusiastic Adam replies, "So I can get properly dressed again?"

Josh nods and Adam sighs in relief before he starts to pick at his wedgied Speedos trying to pull the spandex material out of his ass. Adam slowly peels down his swimming trunks moaning as his sore ass throbs in a way that Adam knows will leave him walking funny for the next few days. The blonde doesn't know what was more humiliating about today, the way Josh beat him at FIFA, the way Josh was so confiedent about winning, the painfully ripping wediges or the fact his sister nearly caught him mid wedgie. No matter what Adam is comfortable in saying this has been the most humilating experience of his life and not something he even plans to repeat.

Taking a seat on Adam's bed Josh turns to his phone so as not to watch his best mate get changed.

"Oh and Josh next time I say double or quits do you mind slapping me or give me another quick wedgie so I never have to suffer this again?" Adam asks making Josh laughs.

"Sure thing man, I'll even let you get a few practice games in first so you are properly ready to be beaten," Josh fires back before looking down and seeing he has a new message on his phone.

Flicking down on his phone Josh looks then gasps as he sees that he has gotten a new text message from Lindsey.
Old 08-10-2017, 11:14 AM   #115
nonstopdisco

Awesome updates, could almost feel his pain 😬 Josh was brutal!
Always leaving it on a cliffhanger haha, looking forward to more.
Old 08-31-2017, 10:47 AM   #116
thepac

"Man Josh is taking off fast," Simon tells Adam as Josh dashes out the noisy dressing room with a quick wave of his hand at his teammates.

"Yeah I guess Emma has called him or something," Adam says barely looking up as he ties his shoelaces.

"You think so?" Simon replies.

Adam merely shrugs as he gets to his feet and starts to put his muddy and wet football kit back into his bag. The blonde isn't normally so distracted and distance but his mind is still reeling from his last Strip FIFA match. Having Josh beat him multiple times really has fired Adam up to get in some more FIFA play time in order to be better for when he next rematches Josh. The result of that is Adam spent most of his weekend getting in as many FIFA matches as he could and even now after playing actual football his mind has drifted to thinking about getting home, getting his PS4 on and having a few online matches to test his skills.

In Adam's defence all of his team mates were distracted at practice today too as the early October weather has been awful. The rain has been hammering down for much of the weekend turning the team's pitch into a mud bath and after wasting an hour trying to train in the impossible conditions the team came back to find that the dressing room showers weren't working. Decided distraction is the better part of valor the coach was out of the changing room almost as fast as Josh went leaving 18 angry and muddy teenagers all trying to make new plans for the night.

"So what are you plans for the rest of the night?" Simon asks as he uses his clean towel to wipe the mud off his face.

"I was just planning to play some FIFA you know," Adam says while zipping up his sports bag.

"Sounds good fancy coming over mine then and having a couple of games?" Simon asks.

"You got FIFA 16?" Adam asks and the large defender nods his head.

Adam struggles to hide a smile off his slightly muddy face, what better way to see if his training has worked than to play against the man who has already beaten him twice.

"Yeah ok man I guess I'll come round to yours after I've been home and had a shower," Adam says with a grin.

"Why bother? My place is only a few minutes away you can shower there if you like," Simon suggests.

"You sure? I'm all sweaty and muddy," Adam reminds him but Simon just laughs.

"So I am man, my shower will still look all nasty and muddy even if I use it so might as well let you use it too," Simon replies.

"Alright then just know when your mum yells at you for all the mud in your house you can't pass the blame onto me," Adam jokes.

Simon laughs, "No way man I won't I'll blame it on my little brother instead."

With both sweaty muddy team mates laughing Adam pulls his sports bag up onto his shoulders and waits for Simon to tidy up. Simon untidily dumps his messy kit into his bag and then after tapping his centre back partner Paul on the shoulder to remind him they are meeting up later in the week to finish off some coursework together takes off after Adam.

The rain has thankfully died down even though the sky is still a ominous dark grey and the wind is still keeping the temperature just above freezing. Adam and Simon move quickly down a side street towards Simon's house, both boys are feeling extra cold thanks to the lack of a shower after a messy and muddy training session. Simon is almost shivering as he finally gets to his front door and unlocks it letting himself and Adam in out of the cold.

The house is quiet and empty so as Adam takes his trainers off Simon moves into the living room and flicks the heating switch on the wall.

"There it won't take long for this place to warm up," Simon says with a smile as he walks back into the tiny hallway.

"Cool so I'll just hop in the shower first and you can load up FIFA and get it ready" Adam says as he starts to walk down the corridor.

"Whoa wait a second, who said you could use the shower first?" Simon asks.

Adam stops and shrugs his shoulders, "You did offer me your shower didn't you?"

"Yeah but not before me man come on this is my house," Simon replies sounding a little ticked off.

"What about guests first?" Adam teases, "I mean you don't want my muddy, sweaty body dripping all over your house do ya?"

"Yeah but I don't want all your mess clogging up my shower first either," Simon says with a raised voice.

"Man fuck you I offered to go home and shower there but you said no, you offered me yours so why can't I go first?" Adam asks.

Simon puts his hand over his face and takes a deep breath trying to contain his thoughts. An idea hits him so fast that big defender can't help but start grinning and that leaves Adam even more confused.

"What's up now? Why are you smiling," An upset and sweaty blonde asks.

"How about we play FIFA for it," Simon suggests and Adam raises his eyebrows in surprise.

"You mean winner gets in the shower first?" Adam replies and Simon nods in response.

"Yeah that sounds fair if you are cool with staying all sweaty in your room while I take a long, hot shower after beating you," Adam teases making Simon's smile drop.

"You do that and your naked pictures will end up all over the changing rooms before the next practice," Simon threatens and now it's Adam who is no longer smiling.

"Not cool dude you can't threaten me with shit like that," Adam complains as he turns around and reaches over for his coat.

Simon sees Adam grab his jacket and suddenly feels incredibly guilty, "Sorry man you're right, I can't do shit like that I'm sorry."

Adam smiles and lets go of his coat, "It's fine man guess things are a little more heated when training sucks and we both smell like shit."

"True it's why playing FIFA for the rights to shower will be fought way harder than any Strip FIFA game would be," Simon says laughing at his own joke.

"Then why don't we combine them?" Adam smirks, "Strip FIFA with the winner getting to shower first and the loser erm."

"The loser has to be filmed," Simon snaps in suddenly and Adam can't help but gasp.

"You serious?" The blonde asks and an excited looking Simon nods his head.

"I already have your camera with all those nudes on it why not add a little embarrassing video into the hard drive?" Simon says unable to hide his big smile.

"You know if I was the judgmental type I'd say you have a thing for seeing guys nude," Adam teases but Simon just laughs.

"I just know it's the best way to humiliate you," Simon quickly fires back and Adam can't deny that.

"Ok so it's a deal then, Strip FIFA with the winner getting to shower first then filming the loser's shower afterwards," Adam states recounting the rules so both he and Simon know what they are getting into.

"Great," Simon says with a smile as he starts to walk up towards his bedroom, "You know this is literally going to be the dirtiest Strip FIFA game ever played."

Both boys laugh and then Adam cuts in saying, "It also might be the most embarrassing Strip FIFA if you lose."

"No way man I'm 2 and 0 against you so it will be your muddy ass going into my shower last," Simon states confidently.
Old 09-03-2017, 12:43 AM   #117
nonstopdisco

Yes another epic update! How do you come up with this stuff? It's great! :P
Old 10-08-2017, 08:11 PM   #118
NewToBeASub

dont stop man ^^

LOVES: Humiliation, Secret crossdressing, Anal, Secret/Semi Public, Feet, Deepthroat, Pegging, Well thought of dares

LIKES: Cum play, Piss play, Ass to mouth, Food play, Pet play, Sissy Hypnos, Chastity

DISLIKES: Very mild scat, CBT, Eating cum

LIMITS: Scat, Permanent damage, Social degradation, Getting caught, Involving others, Face pics, Blood, Incest, Children

PM DARES
NewToBeASub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 11:46 AM   #119
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome keep it going...I love it
Old 07-05-2018, 01:22 PM   #120
justaboy

Heart

This thread was awesome. I only just now found it, and its a shame the story is discontinued. BUT im still thankful it even got this far! This story has been so damn hot.

Thank you for writing this story Thepac!

No toys, sorry
About me:
20yo male submissive and im bi
more in-depth -> http://bdsmtest.org/r/7336652

i'm dutch, so english is not my native language! please forgive me if i make a mistake, or give me a punishment for it ;P .
justaboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, fifa, male, strip game, videogames