Old 03-16-2017, 03:55 PM   #1
SissyXcandy

Default A question about make-up

I got a dare lately of going to a clothing store and buy a mat color lipstick in my own lip color. so after i bought it i need to apply it in a toilet and go back to the same store to buy lingerie (stockings, pantyhose panties etc.) The idea is that girls always will notice it, but is that true? The person who gave me the dare told me that only people who have experience with make up will notice it. i think she is lying about it to make me do it :P soo is it true ?

and does someone have any tip on what color and what kind of lipstick or something to buy?

My ideology

''I don't just love her,
she owns me.
Completely.
I'd do anything
for her

- Abbi Glines
Never too far
SissyXcandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 07:50 AM   #2
marystoy
Distinguished Member

It is very likely that no one will notice. i have worn makeup for years around friends and to work. i do believe that some of the females eventually noticed or at least suspected, but no one ever looked at me odd or anything like that.

You will be surprised when you do this to find out how few people will notice.
marystoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to marystoy for this post:
Old 04-03-2017, 11:44 PM   #3
Tulip
Account Banned

It depends on how you act. I have worked in a store that sold make up for a few years and I still remember one guy (that came out as trans now) that always used to buy lipstick "for his sister". It was obvious he was buying it for himself, but there were always men buying stuff for their girlsfriends or wives, I never suspected they bought something for themselves. Don't draw a lot of attention and definitely don't overshare if you don't want them thinking it's for you. Buy the items and don't say anything about it unless asked.
Tulip is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk