Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-10-2017, 04:37 PM   #1
Krakin
Account Banned

Male 34/male/slave seeks 31-35/any sex/master in US (do not have webcam)

34/male/slave seeks 31-35/any sex/master in US (do not have webcam)

Currently:
I am in an arrangement with deez nutz as a switch (I am the more submissive of the pair). He is a really nice guy and would love to continue working with him in the future. There are some problems with the pairing of us two:
1. The timezone difference (8-hours apart)
2. Availability as a result of the time difference
3. He is learning about my feminine side and creating dares based off of them. However, he isn't super interested in it. This is not a game changer as he is working with me which says a great deal about his character

The time difference is the biggest thing that affects our arrangement and is why I am looking for someone else. I am hoping to keep the arrangement between deez nutz as I enjoy our arrangement. This however can be negotiated and the terms of my current arrangement can be discussed during negotiations.

About me

Age: 30 [I know I am a little older then most like, I do look a great deal younger then I am though]
Time zone: Central Standard Time (USA)
Orientation: Pansexua
Eyes: Hazel
Body type: skinny (135 ibs)
Height 5'9"

I am sweet, loving and a little playful. I have a tendency to be shy at first and then I start to blossom and talk more readily. To be honest, I am a nerd that is a Science Fiction lover. Once my loyalty is earned, I will never betray your trust. I love to play and talk about philosophy and life.

I am available one day a week and then randomly through out the week for tasks (for example, tasks can be given that have a week long time period for completion). I can also follow rules given throughout time and communicate throughout the week. I am in college and working for a living. This makes me a little busy, but not too busy. I will be honest with you, my school takes priority as it will lead to a good paying job that will put food on the table. I enjoy being a submissive and pleasing a dom; however, I must eat food to live on this planet.

I am a bigender (biological male), I think it is important to explain this to you all. I feel more comfortable as a woman and at other times as a male. This can be simultaneously or at different times. While I will admit that I would be okay with the idea of being a woman 24-7, I would still feel uncomfortable at times and feel like a man. I can be labeled as a sissy when I feel like a man and a dom requires me to be a woman, But merely a woman when I feel more comfortable as a woman.

I am a pleaser and like for my dom/domme to he happy and pleased. This is my primary motivator and what makes me tick. I tend to like being with someone who is caring and loving, that takes care of me. I know that is a little weird. feel free to send a message and we can talk about it.

My Likes
Feminization
Anal [Light and Medium]
Orgasm control
Edging
cum play
fap-roulette.net
Spanking

The above are my likes, the only thing that I would be willing to give complete control over in the beginning is orgasm control (sill some minor negotiation and discussion). I am not a fan of long-term denial as it can be unsafe for my health, but we can talk about that during negotiations. The rest can either be negotiated during the first couple of weeks or at a later point as to complete submission. I am not looking to be a slave, only a submissive. What this means to me is that a dom/domme can ask anything that isn't a limit. But I will choose at each task, whether I will follow as compared to the slave which agrees to follow at the beginning (during negotiations). For instance, if agreed upon during negotiations I would be considered an orgasm slave.

My Experience level

I have had some experience in this sort of a world and still can use some training by a superior. I have recently had a little more training by dreamscape in the art of being a good sissy and am eager to learn more in the future

My Limits

Please click on the link in my signature to view my limits. They are hard limits, you may express your desire for some of them removed during negotiation. Please understand that it will be a hard task to have one of them removed from my list.

I will also reserve the right to add any in the future, with negotiations at that moment. I will try anything not on this list prior to any negotiations. This is unless I have strong feelings of disapproval of the task.

Negotiations can be placed at anytime to attempt to have one of my limits removed, provided it is fair negotiations.

Who I am looking for

Due to my recent arrangement, I am looking for someone who is relatively close to my time zone. This can help with communication and abilities to have one on one time. I am also interested in someone who would be okay with no pictures at first, with time I will be willing to send pictures as proof... then maybe videos... then meet in person if I begin to trust you that much and we both agree that it is worth while. Of course I will want to be able to see a picture of you as well (prior to sending pictures as proof and definitely prior to meeting in person). I would love it if I could find someone who would be okay with deez nutz and I continuing our arrangement. Maybe even contribute to both if he would like. As discussed before, this can be negotiated.

I am okay with some humiliation but predominantly am wanting someone who is caring and loving. I am a major fan of rewards and the removal of privileges if I am failing at tasks. This is much more motivating for me as a submissive then harsh punishments.

My domme/dom should be:
Sexual Orientation: I obviously would like for you to be sexually attracted towards people like me.

Your likes: I am open for negotiation, if you have a like that isn't included as a like of mine. Feel free to mention it and express that you would love to include it in our relationship. I will strongly consider anything that is not a limit of mine. I would love for your likes to line up with mine but understand that that is difficult to find in this world.

Here is some information I would love to have:
Your Age:
What you expect out of a submissive:
What you absolutely have to have:
What do you hate to see in a submissive:
Your likes:
Anything else you believe is important:

I strongly believe in a negotiation period [This can be a week or two of us talking and insuring that we are a good fit]

I fully expect to struggle with finding someone as there seems to be a larger number of submissive people on getdare and some of them don't have as many limits as I do. But ask yourself, do you want to dominate a door mat or someone who is truly submitting to a superior. If I was a dominant, I would be looking for someone like me.

Feel free to reply to this post if you have any advice or if you are interested . This way you can display to other doms that you are interested in dominating a woman like me.

Last edited by Krakin; 09-10-2017 at 10:21 PM.
Old 09-20-2017, 04:59 PM   #2
Krakin
Account Banned

I am going to give this a bump, I think that is allowed after this amount of time.

Shoot me a PM or post on this thread if you have any questions

Thanks,
Alexis

My Name Is Alexis
2-Week Trial Period with Grand.Master691

Loves: Feminization, Cumplay, Edging

limits|PM dare list|My items
Old 09-24-2017, 08:07 PM   #3
Krakin
Account Banned

Currently in a 2-week trial period with Grand.Master691

Sorry for any inconvenience,