Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-11-2017, 07:58 PM   #1
Jaxon

Male 30/male/slave seeks 30+/male/master in any location

30/male/slave seeks 30+/male/master in any location

I have a good chunk of free time this morning (9/12/17) and most of the afternoon. I am looking for some orders from a master. I would like to spend the day doing tasks for a master. I am looking for work outs, outfits (no cross dressing), underwear, jerk off, anal play, cum control, edging and what ever might come to mind. I really just want to have some fun personal time, but with tasks to perform form someone other then myself. I like to play on a site called milovana.com, you could even send me tasks to do off that website.

another idea I thought would be as well, is to do this with someone. We could chat for a bit, making some rules to follow such as no cumming, punishments, etc. Then we could take turns saying tasks each of us has to do.

I wont do anything that involves blood, scat, permanent damage. I will not show my face or do anything on video. I know this makes it more of a long shot, but if anyone is game,send me a message and we can chat.

Send me a message if you would like to know more. In your first response let me know what you are looking for with your age. I am looking for a man older then me.

Thanks for reading,

Slave

Last edited by Jaxon; 09-12-2017 at 06:10 AM.
Old 09-20-2017, 08:38 AM   #2
Jaxon

I had some fun with this and I thought I would try it again. I am free again today and tomorrow (the 20th and 21st) If you are interested feel free to send me a message.

Slave

Advertisements
Kink Talk