Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-15-2017, 07:06 AM   #1
Tinydickfag

Male 19/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (chat slave)

19/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (chat slave)

I would like a master who will give me dares, humiliating dares, exposing dares. I Will do as u tell me and give u a pic of my ass doing them. I will take any dares inside outside or in public I don’t care they can be anything from spanking my ass red to going to a public bathroom and pulling my pants all the way down at a urial or going into a stall and leavening the door unlocked and be naked. I will do anything u want with in reason. I really enjoy public bathroom dares or anything humiliating.

I also have a huge crush on my neighbor. He is older but I find him so hot. There was this one time when he was coming home late from work and asked me to let his dog out so I went over there and let the dog out but I had to use the bathroom and he keeps his dirty cloths in there. And I found his underwear and I sniffed them . I would like to do things that revolve around him but not things like go and suck his dick. What I want are this like u need to see him three times in the next week or when u talk to him u must stare at his dick. There is also other people I have a crush on so if you want to know about them just ask

Also I love small penis humiliation. So things like standing at a urinal and having someone laugh at me. Or u messaging me verbal humiliation would be awesome. Or making me feel lesser because I'm not a real man. One old Master of mine had me go to a public bathroom and wait at the urinal until a hot man pissed in the one next to mine. Then if they forgot to flush I would have to coat my tiny dick in his warm piss and sit my bare ass in his piss and think about how nice it was to be covered in a real man. This dare was awesome and humiliating so if u want me to do it again please tell me and also if u want to make changes please feel free and have fun with me.
Old 09-15-2017, 02:24 PM   #2
ChasteKitty

If you are as you say, tiny dicked, you shouldget a chastity and use that at the urinals.
Old 09-16-2017, 08:38 PM   #3
Tinydickfag

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasteKitty View Post
If you are as you say, tiny dicked, you shouldget a chastity and use that at the urinals.
Yes sir I would but is my dick too tiny for chastity ?

My tiny dick size:
Spoiler:
Less than an inch soft and a little over 3 hard

My likes: public humiliation,humiliation,public restroom, exposure, feminization, sph, serving, piss (not mine)

My limits: extreme pain, face, illegal, shit, blackmail, family
Old 09-19-2017, 03:55 PM   #4
Kapplegreen

Okay fag, for the next week every time you see your neighbor you are to drop your pants and underwear to your ankles and stroke for a full minute the moment he's out of sight. And next time he asks you to let his dog out you do so in only your underwear.
Old 09-20-2017, 07:01 AM   #5
Tinydickfag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapplegreen View Post
Okay fag, for the next week every time you see your neighbor you are to drop your pants and underwear to your ankles and stroke for a full minute the moment he's out of sight. And next time he asks you to let his dog out you do so in only your underwear.
Thanks for the dare I will the next time I see him

My tiny dick size:
Spoiler:

My likes: public humiliation,humiliation,public restroom, exposure, feminization, sph, serving, piss (not mine)

Old 09-25-2017, 01:18 PM   #6
Tinydickfag

I have made a Kik so if anyone wants to control me on there feel free it is: sphmack

My tiny dick size:
Spoiler:

Advertisements
Kink Talk