Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-19-2017, 10:29 PM   #1
AustinCD

Female 21/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

21/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

(Not a female just a male to female crossdresser)

Hello I am looking for a master that is fine with it not being 24/7! I do live at home while going to college and I have a little bit of a social life. I do like to chat via kik at first. If we think we connect then I am fine with phone numbers. I can do online relationship or offline or a mixture of the two. I am submissive and will bend to your will if we schedule it. I like a scheduled time that we will be doing sessions. I also have a skype so I can do as you please on there. Don't worry you won't have to show your face or even have your camera on. I have a paddle and some toys. I'm very good at taking it in the ass. I just ask that my likes and limits be respected at all times. Unless of course I'm getting punished. If this interests you or you would love to know more just comment or message me thank you for reading!
Old 09-19-2017, 11:13 PM   #2
Misscaisley

Likes?
Dislikes?
Location?

Advertisements
Kink Talk