Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-18-2017, 02:58 PM   #1
Domsub
getDare Sweetheart

Male 37/male/master seeks 18+/male/slave in UK (webcam required)

37/male/master seeks 18+/male/slave in UK (webcam required)

Hello there .

I have posted a few of these in the past with various degrees of success and so thought I'd try again with a different approach or rather a fresh ad, stating what it is I'm looking for and see if it gets anywhere.

I am 37. I am gay. I am hairy lol. I am of average build with a bit of a tummy. I also wear glasses and have short, shaved hair. I am putting this because I often have some good chats with submissives who seem to think I am young and Adonis like.

I have a webcam and would expect my slave/sub to do the same. I also show face but understand that working up to this and showing it is an issue for some. If you never will show face then maybe we won't be the best fit and there is a very good reason for this.

The reason for showing face is that eventually I would hope things moved offline into meeting up and seeing where it goes. However, if you are online only, then I won't dismiss you for that.

Currently I have a few subs who I chat to and still working on maybe meeting but schedules some time get in the way and we are busy at different times etc. These guys know who they are and are all fab. I am however now seeking a sub for regular contact and I suppose control.

I love all elements of control and maybe, like many of us, get pleasure from telling others what to do. I would not however wish to ruin, or alter anyone's life, career of friends etc. If you are not a single guy, then also this may not work out because I am into chastity as well. If your partner knows about this side of you, then that is fine.

I will put in as much effort and commitment to any Master/slave relationship as it takes and expect you to do the same. Whilst I totally respect all limits, I am not into guys who make up limits just because they don't want to do something on a particular day .

I have rules but I like these to develop over time and would be tailored to suit each individual slave. Similarly I have had it pointed out that a slave's likes are not important because they should just do what there Master says. I can understand this point of view but I am always interested in hearing the sub's ideas and things that they like. I ill try and reward them and use these sometimes when giving them tasks and then take them away again as punishment.

I have many many kinks and things that I like.

My limits are:
  • scat
  • blood
  • vomit
  • needles
  • underage
  • illegal

If it's not in my limits then there is a good chance that I will be into it. Although it's not a limit, I am not a great fan of cross dressing.

Some of my key kinks (but not all) are:
  • orgasm control
  • chastity
  • edging
  • nipple play
  • pain
  • humiliation
  • tickling
  • oral
  • light anal
  • feet

As I stated earlier, I am 37 and looking for a slave my age or younger. I feel that the dynamic doesn't work with an older slave but feel free to convince me otherwise.

If this has in any way wetted your appetite, PM and me and we can take it from there.

I have kik gaz_uk1980
and also use skype and whataspp. I expect you to have skype or be able to download it.

DS

Last edited by Domsub; 09-20-2017 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Changed an important word
Old 09-19-2017, 04:20 AM   #2
bwarp

i'm interested skype is bwarpy
Old 09-19-2017, 01:13 PM   #3
Domsub
getDare Sweetheart

Can I ask people who message to read the whole post first.
I only use kik initially and it's not a regular form of communication for me.
Thanks.

Advertisements
Kink Talk