Old 08-23-2017, 09:49 AM   #1
bottomedbear

Default ali express

Have you guys ever ordered sex toys from ali express? Are they any good?

Loves: Slave, Masturbation, Cum, Naked, Anal (have butt plug/dildo), Bondage, Cruising ...

Will try: Going Commando, Piss (in bath only), Restroom, Hidden Public, C2C, Master, ...

Limits: Public, Extreme Pain, Poo, Blood, Shaving, Family/Friends, Illegal, Wetting Myself, Face-Pics, Crossdressing, ...

Master's are welcome to PM me.

PM DARES
bottomedbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 09:52 AM   #2
bottomedbear

I wonder if these sex machines are good ...

fuck machine

Loves: Slave, Masturbation, Cum, Naked, Anal (have butt plug/dildo), Bondage, Cruising ...

Will try: Going Commando, Piss (in bath only), Restroom, Hidden Public, C2C, Master, ...

Limits: Public, Extreme Pain, Poo, Blood, Shaving, Family/Friends, Illegal, Wetting Myself, Face-Pics, Crossdressing, ...

PM DARES
Old 08-23-2017, 10:59 AM   #3
rich_e

Takes about a month for mail from China to the Continental U.S.

Prices are pretty good. Quality is okay (same as other inexpensive places like Amazon). Be aware that most will not be made of body-safe materials so use insert-able items with a non-lubricated condom.

Kik: riche_2

LIKES: Edging, some pain, some anal, JOI, teasing & denial, strip games, spanking, nipple play, humiliation, exhibitionism, being watched (e. g. performing tasks or completing punishments in front of my wife).

LIMITS: Illegal, public, diapers, messy, writing lines, blackmail, sissy, feminization, pet play.
rich_e is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to rich_e for this post:
Old 08-29-2017, 09:01 AM   #4
bottomedbear

Yeah. I've read that the deliver takes some time. And sure, the quality might not be the best at all for that price.

BUT I also think that our media/companies are trying to scare us about the quality, so that we don't dare to buy cheaper from China.

I'm very curious about the sex/fuck machines. They are pretty cheap. And surely you can put non-chinese dildos on them aswell. I really wonder how good these machines are.

I thought I ask this forum, since those fuck machines are great toys for possible dares. Funnily I never really saw such dares here. I guess it's cause of the high costs of the western machines, right?

PM DARES
Old 08-29-2017, 09:20 AM   #5
MeisterRebus
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to MeisterRebus

AliExpress is a daughter-company of alibaba.com, the largest chinese trading platform for companies. We are also members there since more then twenty years and I can assure you that the platform is serious. Google is your friend in this case.

As for the toys/machines - I was in this business for more then ten years and I can tell you that 90 percent of the sex toys sold worldwide come directly from Chinese manufacturers. They either take the usual channels exporter-importer-wholesaler-retailer or you can (for the last six years approx.) order directly. Chinese didn't want to sell small quantities in the beginning, now they even accept private orders.

But - you must realize that you have no warranty that you can count on, your supplier is on the other side of the earth and you might have to clear the customs and pay import taxes and VAT (where it applies).

Hope this helped some.

One of the Headmasters of the Elite Slave Training School

male, straight, dominant, strict, creative and experienced

loves - obedience, passion, dedication, intelligence and discipline, educating newbies

hates - fakes, wannabees, guys hiding behind girls profiles

hard limits - stupid people and time wasters

++ My kik/Signal/Telegram is MeisterRebus ++

Reminder: If you can't stand the heat, don't dance with the devil...
MeisterRebus is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MeisterRebus for this post:
Old 08-30-2017, 07:21 AM   #6
bottomedbear

Danke, Herr Rebus!

PM DARES

Advertisements
Kink Talk