Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-26-2010, 05:00 PM   #1
merlin207

Default My anal training journal

I am currently searching for a mistress to help with my anal training regiment. Until I find a suitable Mistress, I have taken it upon myself to begin my training so I will be ready for her service.

I will update this thread with periodically. I'd love any suggestions for anal training and punishment ideas that I can try. And of course, I would deeply appreciate a PM from any Mistress looking for an anal slave.

I'll try most everything at least once!
merlin207 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to merlin207 for this post:
Old 10-26-2010, 05:07 PM   #2
merlin207

Today's entry: I started this afternoon around 1PM by inserting one suppository with my small buttplug. I wear a pink VS satin thong to help hold it in, and a pair of black satin panties with a maxi-pad. I inserted the plug and supp while home on my lunch break, knowing I wouldn't be home to get releif until after 6PM. The ride back to work was fun with the plug working its way deeper with every bump. The first few hours weren't bad, as I was mostly sitting. As the day progressed, the supp started doing its job, and I started feeling the need to poo, but the plug was obviously preventing this. By time I left work around 5:30 I was anxious to make it home. The plug needed to come out, but the tight fitting pink thong was doing a great job holding it in, combined with driving it deeper when I sat on it. By this time, I was having some leakage around the plug, but the maxi was doing its job. Once home, I rushed to be bathroom. The plug shot out and relief came!

However, since I wasn't able to hold a single suppository without needed to poo, I decided I needed more training. As of roughly 2 hours ago, I inserted 3 additional suppositories and my medium buttplug. Again, a thong to hold it in, but this time 2 panties with a maxi pad each to push the plug deeper every time I sit. I will hold this for a minimum of 6 hours, and remove the plug for 1 hour before I poo again. If I cannot wait 1 hour, I will repeat the process while sleeping, but with additional supps and a larger plug.

I will report back after this session.

Old 10-26-2010, 08:43 PM   #3
merlin207

Its been about 3 hours since last check in, and about 5 hours that the 3 suppositories have been working away while the medium plug has been keeping my ass full. My bowels feel like there ready to explode, but I'm hoping the relief from removing the plug will help, as I still have an hour to wait before I can use the toilet. As time progress, every movement I made was well felt around my ass, and after about 11 hours of continual buttplug use I'm ready for a break!

Old 10-26-2010, 10:01 PM   #4
merlin207

Managed to last about 20 minutes once the plug came out. I've decided to wear my small plug to bed as punishment and retain it for at least 2 hours upon waking up without pooing or relubing.

Old 10-28-2010, 01:30 AM   #5
merlin207

Well, woke up this morning and felt ready to pull the plug! Took it out after about an hour and a half of being awake. I needed a break from all the punishment, so inserted my anal beads and had some fun. Quickly pulled the string of them out just as I orgasmed and it felt great after being on edge for the last day!

Had a long day at work, so didn't have any time for further play.

But I am open to suggestions on what to do next...

Old 11-03-2010, 11:34 PM   #6
merlin207

Been a very busy week out of town for work, so little time for play other than quick masturbation sessions with some lite anal play. Looks like this weekend will be time for punishment for not tending to my anus.

Suggestions?

Old 11-17-2010, 12:19 PM   #7
aprea

Send a message via MSN to aprea Send a message via Yahoo to aprea
Default Great story

Hey... i love your journal .. please keep posting .i would love to share experiences because i do the same thing .Keep in touch and i hope to read more.
Old 12-09-2010, 03:09 AM   #8
merlin207

I have been busy, so haven't had time to play much or check in here. But tonight presented a good oppurtunity.

I was out this evening and felt the need to take a BM. I decided to wait until I got home, but when I got home, I no longer felt the need to go even though I sat on the toilet for ~10 minutes.

After having no sucess, I decided to insert 4 glycerin suppositories along with my small buttplug, and retain it all for at least 1 hour. I allowed myself to use a thong to help hold the plug in, and my favorite panties (black VS satin breifs) with a maxi pad in case I leak at all. I did this roughly ten minutes ago, and I can already feel the effects. To help it along, I decided to have a snack and drink 2 bottles of waters

I'm hoping the suppositories clean me out some, as I intend to replace the small plug with a larger one and wear it overnight!

I will report back at some point tomorrow with results.

Also, I am running low on lube and other supplies. I plan to make a run to the pharmacy and maybe the adult store. I plan to buy more lube and suppositories from the pharmacy. I also plan to buy a ball gag, another butt plug, and maybe an enema kit. Any further suggestions?

Old 12-09-2010, 03:53 AM   #9
merlin207

Well, made it about 1 minute past my deadline. Good thing I wore an overnight maxi pad. The suppositories (4 of them) did their job well, and I had some moderate leakage. I used the bathrooom, then immediately relubed my asshole very well with vasoline. I covered my small plug with vasoline and inserted it to lube inside, then pulled it out, relubed it. I now have the plug in with just the panties on. It doesn't hold it in well, just enough not to slip all the way out, so everytime I move around or get up then sit down, I really feel it!

Will be heading to bed soon, and will replace with a larger plug.

Still looking for suggestions for things to buy!

Old 12-09-2010, 02:17 PM   #10
merlin207

Well, made it through most of the night with my medium buttplug in, but had to take it out early. I had pretty bad gas, possibly from the suppositories and made keeping the plug in tough. I'm planning to punish my asshole tonight as well

Any suggestsions?

Old 12-10-2010, 09:30 PM   #11
merlin207

Lots of views, but some constructive feedback would really be appreciated!

Going to play a little tonight and will post about it!

Old 01-07-2011, 09:43 PM   #12
merlin207

I am currently online with my mistress, and she would like me to update this thread with my recent behavoir. She is very unhappy with me, and I have many punishments coming. I have not been able to be online as much, and she asked me to check in with her via emails and try to find her on messenger. Even though I was busy with the holidays, I should have made time for Ms Tammy, since she makes time for me and makes the effort to train me, even though I've very disobediant at times.

I was supposed to be online for a punishment over 2 weeks ago. I never showed up, and have been blowing her off since.

To start, I am to remain plugged until I am told otherwise. I am hoping this isn't more than another day, as my ass is already sore, and I hope she gives me breaks.

Old 01-09-2011, 12:51 PM   #13
IWasHereLol

Mmmm still very good xx
IWasHereLol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 09:01 PM   #14
merlin207

Time for another session. Going to start out easy tonight and get my asshole ready for some punishment tomorrow. Haven't decided to do once I awake tomorrow, but have the following set out of me this evening.

The last few sessions I've focused on bathroom control. This time I'm going to focus on some anal stretching. To date, I've only slept with my small plug. Tonight, I have the following planned. Wear small plug and one suppository for 1/2 hour to warm up. Then insert another supp and wear medium plug for 1 hour. Then, insert large plug with another supp for 2 hours. At this point, I am going to try to go to bed, but if I make it the whole 2 hours awake, I will switch to the medium plug and sleep with that, but with 2 more suppositories and NO LUBE

Will update with progress, but as of now, I just inserted the first suppository, the small buttplug, and have a pink thong on with a panty liner and purple brief with maxi pad. To make it interested, I also spanked each ass cheek 30 times lightly and 5 times very hard with a plastic hanger.

Old 01-07-2011, 05:41 PM   #15
merlin207

Here's some of my toys
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1013731p03.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	1779