Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-15-2013, 07:01 PM   #1
Cjgcff

Default Urine swapping with a catheter

Will it's clear i guess,
Just get ur male or female friend or what soever and insert a catheter into ur penis reaching ur bladder then she or he make the same with the opposite end of the same catheter..

Then let's begin swapping our urine or cum as u wish.
Cjgcff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 01:01 AM   #2
denizenalexr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjgcff View Post
Will it's clear i guess,
Just get ur male or female friend or what soever and insert a catheter into ur penis reaching ur bladder then she or he make the same with the opposite end of the same catheter..

Then let's begin swapping our urine or cum as u wish.
I am just not very comfortable with this idea ...

I feel there are certain possible risks involed ...

Infection risk ...
Injury to ureter ...
Bladder injury ...

I am not too sure if this is a good idea. Has anyone ever done anything like this ? (who is not a medico I mean ... I am a medico and when we insert catheters, we are ever so careful because we can injurre the ureter ... especially in males .... strictures if they occur due to rough handling can be a devastating issue!)

I would recommend caution ... (I am not posting this to dampen the spirits / risque taking nature of dares ... Jmho ... may be I am not too experienced with such stuff outside of my profession .. lol)

Regards,
D~
denizenalexr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 02:07 AM   #3
Cjgcff

Quote:
Originally Posted by denizenalexr View Post
I am just not very comfortable with this idea ...

I feel there are certain possible risks involed ...

Infection risk ...
Injury to ureter ...
Bladder injury ...

I am not too sure if this is a good idea. Has anyone ever done anything like this ? (who is not a medico I mean ... I am a medico and when we insert catheters, we are ever so careful because we can injurre the ureter ... especially in males .... strictures if they occur due to rough handling can be a devastating issue!)

I would recommend caution ... (I am not posting this to dampen the spirits / risque taking nature of dares ... Jmho ... may be I am not too experienced with such stuff outside of my profession .. lol)

Regards,
D~
I totally agree with u, must be very careful and both of u must be 100 percent very healthy and does not have any diseases.
If one of two have any infection the other one will defenetly get it from him.
And for sure any urethral play and insertion must be done with previous experience cause the urethral is so fragile.

Sorry for not telling these cautions before. And as i know it's dangers i also reallllllly dream of doing it.
Cjgcff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 03:53 AM   #4
paulthai

where are you going to get a cathater? In most countries you have to be a medic to get one.

Not a good idea anyway as the average person doesn't know how to correctly insert one, potentaial bladder perforation or inserting to far and going into the bowel. Just pee on each other, much safer.

Have fun and be safe all

it was pointed out to me that i had not updated this in a while, so thanks SubG for reminding me.

I am currently an online master who loves control, I have so weird ideas that may push boundaries but then again having chatted to some of you people probably not.
paulthai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 04:04 AM   #5
denizenalexr

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulthai View Post
where are you going to get a cathater? In most countries you have to be a medic to get one.

Not a good idea anyway as the average person doesn't know how to correctly insert one, potentaial bladder perforation or inserting to far and going into the bowel. Just pee on each other, much safer.

Have fun and be safe all
I agree ..

And no I dont think you need medical degree to get a catheter .. I am not sure though ...

REgarding insertions .... sounding the urethra in the penis is different ... but taking it into the bladder .. that's kind of a bit too much ... I feel.

And the urethra of males 'takes an S shaped curve ... where potentially even medics sometimes get stuck and can tear .. and once it's torn, it's all hell ... of even a mild tear and stricture ... is dangerous!

May be you can make a tube ... connect your dick to it using a condom (with cut end) ... and worn on the dick ... Now you have a 'trunk' for a dick! The other end can also be attached to another dick ... and swap urine into the tube!
denizenalexr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 06:56 AM   #6
privvy
Distinguished Member

Interesting proposition but sounds rather risky ..... would it be possible to carry this out by inserting the catheter partly down the penis rather than right down to the bladder?

My tag is "napoleon" on exp..ed real fun. Please search for me and extend my time.

If you want to be exposed on "exp..ed real fun" or "destr...ble me" I am willing to be of service.

MAYBE: mild pain, cum eating
LIMITS: pee/scat, public & family, permanent, illegal, pictures, feet, dirty undies/socks

PM Dares

Kik Dares/Tasks/Requests

https://join.skype.com/M02cwcDAn9Gp ... you never know, I might be online
privvy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk