Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 09-20-2017, 04:30 PM   #1
NymphLupin
Baby Member

Default 28F punished for Orgasm

The Transgression:
My Master Fieldman and I began a trial period as an online D/s on Sunday. I was given a rule that I may not come without his permission. I am a horny little slut, that has never done any long distance denial and that typically masturbates/orgasms several times a day. He kept me denied for less than 24 hours before I deliberately masturbated and came.

I was feeling very horny after speaking with him all day, and from general slutty-ness. I started scrolling through Tumblr, and about 5 minutes into reading and playing with myself, I knew that I was going to push myself over the edge. I did not stop. I played until I came.

The Original Punishments:
Since I am new to being a sub, Master has been very kind and given me a relatively light punishment.
  • Spank each cheek 30 times with a wooden spoon
  • Use a rubber band to snap my clit (with the hood pulled back) 15 times
  • Put a bar of soap inside of my cunt and hold it in with my legs closed in the corner for 10 minutes
  • Bathroom restriction from 2 PM until I complete a 600 word essay on why obedience to my Master is important
He had to add two components because I asked for an extension to the pee/essay part of the punishment as I did not have time yesterday. And, because I moved out of the corner before my 10 minutes were up. I checked the time, but went back and completed my time without removing the soap. So, my essay was extended to 700 words and I had to post it publicly on GetDare

The Report on the Punishments:
Yesterday I did the physical punishments. I started with 30 hard hits to each ass cheek. If I didn't hit full on, or it wasn't a strong hit, I didn't count it. This part of the punishment was the easiest. It hurt, my ass was red and I could still feel it when I laid down for bed. However, the other parts were much worse.

The clit snaps were okay for the 5-10. It hurt very badly, I pulled the rubber band back about 7 CM and released it directly onto my clit. Using my right hand to spread my lips, pull back my hood and line up the rubber band and the left hand to pull back it back and release it. The last 5 were awful. I was wincing and my face was screwed up, even before I released the rubber band, because I knew how painful it was going to be. But, I pushed through it, somehow forcing my left hand to release the rubber band, despite everything in me wanting not to. I also did not cheat and decrease the distance. I made sure to make each hit a hard and direct hit.

The worst part, by far, was the soap. I used a bar of soap about the half of the size of my fist. It is shaped almost like a trapezoid. I pushed it into my cunt so that it stretched it long ways instead of inserting it up and down. From previous play, I knew that if I shoved it in deep it felt
really good, as it massaged my cunt and pushed against my walls. But, that it would start burning eventually. I decided not to push it in as deep so that it wouldn't feel good. I pushed it in just enough so that the whole thing past my entrance.

This made it worse because it was stretching me very far and the irritation of the soap was much stronger at the entrance than it was deep inside my canal. I set the timer and went to the corner. I put my hands behind my back and grabbed my opposite elbows with my nose in the corner. The irritation of the soap went from mild to intense very quickly.

After four minutes I thought it must be almost time, because it hurt so badly and it felt like I had been standing there forever. So, I moved away from the corner to check the timer. When I saw it had only been four minutes, I groaned, winced and waddled (keeping my legs closed the whole time) back to the corner. The only thing I could think about was the pain in my cunt. It was a very long ten minutes. But, somehow I managed to push through it.

Now, I am working on part 2 of the punishment. I have not been allowed the restroom for about 4 hours now. I started drinking extra water about 2 hours ago. In the last 2 hours I have had approx. 1000 ML of water. So, when I sat down to write this I only had a slight urge to go. It has increased a lot over the last 30 minutes. (Now it has been an hour and it is MUCH worse. I am about to burst!)

The Essay - On Why Obedience to my Master is Important
The reason that I wanted a Master was to have my body controlled. I know that I am just a silly, horny slut and that I should not be in charge of my body. Feldman was kind enough to agree to train me. His investment of time and energy into me is an honor and I need to respect him, his rules and remember that he truly knows what is best for me.

As a slave, I need my life to be controlled in order to survive. I do not have the ability to control my own life, so I need a Master to control it. However, control is only present if there is obedience. By being disobedient, particularly because I was deliberately and knowingly disobedient, I not only disrespect my Master, I lose his trust and his control. I must obey him so that he wants to continue to use me, which is my only value. And, he must want to use me in order to control me. So in order to have a valuable life that is managed well, I must obey my master.

His control over my orgasm is to show that he owns me, but also because it helps me to learn self-control. While I cannot be trusted to run my own life or make my own decisions, I do need to know how to follow rules and fit into society. I clearly do not have any self-control, and so I need to let him teach me, instead of being a disobedient slut. This helps not only in my use to him and my value as a slave, but in every aspect of my life. When I exhibit self-control I make better decisions about what to eat, how much to exercise, what to read, everything. Master wants to make me better at that, and so I must let him control my orgasm.

I will work much hard to be obedient in the future. I know that his life and my life are better when I am a good girl. Thank you Sir for giving me punishments and teaching me how to obey.

If there are any grammar or spelling errors in this post, please point them out to Fieldman. I deserve to be punished if I cannot communicate effectively.
NymphLupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 04:36 PM   #2
2bchew
getDare Addict

Well I see 1 glaring mistake towards the end...it says you will work much hard...Im pretty sure you meant to say you will work much harder.

Ask your Master to punish you for that.
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 01:54 PM   #3
fieldman

Well done, slut. You write and punish well.

I've found the errors in this but I won't share them until others have had a chance to post what they are.

Likes to give: spanking, discipline, humiliation, bathroom use control, orgasm control, light bondage and denial. I enjoy power and control.

Limits: the normal sane ones includig blood, knives, needles etc. Kik: fieldman5073
fieldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 07:52 PM   #4
2bchew
getDare Addict

And I see where you called your Master Feldman instead of fieldman.
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk