Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-18-2015, 08:45 AM   #76
squirter

Default Alternative

How else can i do this dare of i don't have pads suppository tambons or butt plugs?

And i didnt understand..u put the whole pad in the ass a d then u wear normally the underwear? Or u insert pad in ass and u wear a kotex pad and then underwear?

Last edited by squirter; 07-18-2015 at 09:00 AM.
squirter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 09:22 AM   #77
messy-emiy
Distinguished Member

I think you do need at least some of those. I've tried it with a plug and a pad but that was not enough. The plug didn't stay in, only lasted a couple of minutes. The way I did it was to wrap the pad around the plug so it becomes bigger once its in but like I said, that didn't work :P

Punishments: poop, long dares, force feeding/stuffing
Limits: illegal, pics and vids, extreme pain, friends and family

PM Dares - My Toys My WriteForMetasks (for you)
messy-emiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 02:55 AM   #78
maxblank

I've seen this dare a few times, and i've been tempted to try it each time. Would anyone like to be there as I complete this dare, giving me tasks to do as the waves of cramps hit? I would love to do this with another person there. If you're intrested, pm!

> important links <
Only Daddy can let me touch in my cunny, or allow me cummies!
f ⌂ 22 ⌂ uk ⌂ gmt ⌂ ace/sapio ⌂ 163cm ⌂ 48kg ⌂ 30"/25"/31"

maxblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 09:29 PM   #79
25malecrossdresser

hi, im unclear what this step means:
6) wipe up the glass bowl with remaining liquid suppository - if
necessary, pop open another and thoroughly lube it up.

can u please clarify what this means?
Limits: scat,blood, family/friends, permanent, cam, face photos,
25malecrossdresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 05:48 AM   #80
25malecrossdresser

also ive tried this dare twice now and I can never hold the mess in for longer than 5 or so minutes, even with the rolled up pad as a plug. Am I doing anything wrong? (;
Limits: scat,blood, family/friends, permanent, cam, face photos,
25malecrossdresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 05:09 PM   #81
littlebri
Baby Member

Send a message via Yahoo to littlebri

i think the question has been asked a few times, but i don't think i've seen an answer (or at least not a complete one).... that question being about the risk or potential for the rolled up Kotex pad to get stuck/lodged inside.

Anyone that can answer about how risky this is, or if it is not really a concern?
littlebri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 08:36 PM   #82
steve42

I did this one a few weeks ago and was kind of disappointed by the results. It wasn't nearly as intense as described. I found it to be only slightly uncomfortable and although there were waves of feeling like I was about to finally release without it coming, the feeling wasn't really overwhelming or distracting. If anything it was just annoying. Partly because it wasn't as intense as I was expecting. When I finally did release it all it was because I was tired after waiting over an hour for it to happen on its own. I had full control of it.

That being said, I'm gonna try it again tonight and increase the amount of ingredients. If anyone is interested in how it goes or wants to give dares to do while I'm in the middle of this, feel free to contact me.

Been in orgasm denial since 9/25/23. Add to my denial here!

Likes: cbt, semi/hidden public, anal, edging, denial, light to medium pain, some sissification.

Dislikes: full public, pee/poo, involving other people.

Denial task calendar
steve42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 04:21 AM   #83
babygetdare

One thing i noticed ws that the bananas genuinely caused my hole to naturally spread...by the time i get three in im struggling to hold abything and can practically fist myself with ease - not possible normally. I assume i never got them in deep enough but it is bizzare how it loosens everything up :s
babygetdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 02:30 PM   #84
DPRtrap

Just did this with glycerin. Wow. I used liquid glycerin and a syringe. I lost my bananas twice getting ready and only got 4 halves in. I stuffed the pad in all the way and diapered up. My whole insides were shaking. I only lasted 7 minutes before I pushed it all out. That was one of the most powerful shits I've taken. definitely want to try again where i have to fight it and can ride the waves for a while.
DPRtrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 07:16 AM   #85
Krazymofo22
Baby Member

This sounds really interesting. I know it's an old dare but I just made my profile after I found it lol. I never tried anything like this before and kinda new to all of this. Not sure if I'll enjoy it or not 🤔
Krazymofo22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 04:01 PM   #86
DLT7001
Baby Member

Heart I have tried this and it's great

I have tried this twice. The first time was amazing. My experience was just as described in the directions only it lasted maybe 15 min before I could push it out. The second time it lasted even less, like maybe 10 min. I know I didn't use enough wadding but I'm freaked it will get stuck up there and I'll end up in the ER. Can someone tell this is won't happen? I'd like to try it again!
DLT7001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 07:42 PM   #87
eggwegie

I was found this before I went to school. Which I fit 25 halves in. Then I added 3bags of oatmeal. Then 5enema thingy and diapered up and went to school I had gym during first period and I was running laps when I just let it out in my daiper. Unfortunately there was a rip in the diaper and it leaked all out of my diaper and into my pants which then fell through the leg hole of my pants onto the floor. Every laughed and I was then after called banana pants
eggwegie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 05:09 PM   #88
madeliefje

Send a message via MSN to madeliefje

I really wish I had someone to do this to me. I have been reading this one and longing for it for a long time however I can not do it myself and sadly have no one crazy ennough near me.
If anyone is in belgium please do contact me

Loves: Mild pain (wedgies, spanking, candles, nettles, toothpaste) bladder control, body control, Hypnosis, Deepthroat training, Anal.
Dislikes(punishments): Hard pain, crying, edging, humiliation.
Limits: Public (hidden public, flashing) family/friends, poop, animals, pictures/cam anything illegal or blood.
madeliefje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 05:28 PM   #89
madeapuddle

Um. Not just "no" but "hell no". Lol.

No: Pain, illegal, drinking bodily fluids, anal play, family, walks around my block (can drive somewhere else), cross dress, social suicide
madeapuddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 08:22 PM   #90
tracetay
Baby Member

ive done this one quite a few times, though i never can get ahold of the diapers i so desperately need. can put 4.5 up there and just as many enemas. i do this when i can, and it is amazing. ohhugh the feeling, like ill burst. love diapers after having accidents in HS, and this is something you need to try as a sub or otherwise. PM me if interested, or with dares

Last edited by tracetay; 11-15-2016 at 08:24 PM.
tracetay is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tracetay for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk