Old 02-03-2012, 04:55 PM   #1
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

Default Embarrassing Shopping Trips

I don't think there is anything like this already, if there is, I'm sorry.

So here is the place to post any embarrassing shopping trips, such as getting caught doing something embarrassing in a shop, or buying embarrassing things.
Please share, and enjoy!

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 05:46 PM   #2
Stix
getDare Devil

Why don't you start us off and tell us one of your embarrassing stories?
Stix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 06:16 PM   #3
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

I don't really have any, from now, I was embarrassed at the time when I did this one, but now looking back on it, I realize it was just the beginning

I really just bought 16 condoms, in packs of two, along with some lube, and a small bottle of coke.

Not much I now, I hope your stories will be better!

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Old 02-04-2012, 07:14 AM   #4
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

really no one has one of these?

Old 02-04-2012, 07:17 AM   #5
Hollyann
Distinguished Member

I once bought condoms and a Ginger root and the check out boy was like 16

Add me on kik hollynn1213

Looking for a female slave

Likes- nipple torture, humiliation, insertions, anal, semi public, risk of getting caught, pain.
Dislikes (or maybe what I really like the most) big insertions, a lot of pain, high chance of getting caught.
Limits- family, friends, blatant public, too much pain, to large insertion, pics (unless we're friends).
Hollyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 06:36 PM   #6
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

I'd have to say my only embarrassing shopping trip is when I go buy diapers in diapers.

Reason that it's embarrassing is that usually while wearing, I'll have a boner due to the wetness and rubbing. So that makes a rather noticeable bulge in the front of my pants.

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 02:00 PM   #7
Kaitlyn1386
getDare Sweetheart

One of mine is. The time I went shopping wearing my butt plug while not wearing panties in a sundress. Its an hour drive to my favorite mall where I like to do this. Sometimes i hardly notice i have it in unless a breeze hit me or I move a certain way. I was in Barnes and Noble and knelt down to look at a book on the bottom shelf. As soon I as I squatted down I could feel it slipping out and before I could reach and prop it back it,it plopped out and hit the floor.Another girl on the same isle noticed it as I was picking it up. I politely smiled and headed to the washroom.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=345847 Ask me Anything Thread!
You can also find me at
https://www.lushstories.com/naughtykat
https://fetlife.com/users/1938787
Kaitlyn1386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 02:21 PM   #8
Ollygrumps
getDare Sweetheart

I've bought many things which could be embarrassing, including lube and female clothing and underwear. I just brazen it out. I did get an odd look when buying a vibrator in Woolworths just before it closed. I think the most embarrassing, or memorable, time was on holiday in the Canaries. We were on a nudist holiday, determined to wear as little as possible for as little time as possible. We decided to explore the interior of the island, driving naked. We got a bit hungry and decided to pull in to buy an ice cream. There wasn't much choice. We parked up and each donned a wrap - a sort of easily removed skirt. Mine was semi transparent. The only place to get ice cream was a big restaurant. We had to go past several stalls where they offered to sell us some clothes. No sale. We got to the restaurant and chose our ice creams. Then I went to pay - to two young female assistants who were seated with their eyes on a level with my flimsy wrap. Close, everything can be seen through the wrap. One of them giggled and said something in Spanish to her friend before taking my money. We went back the following day for a meal, this time fully dressed. They remembered me and asked just to confirm. Then I could hear a lot of Spanish conversation, to the amusement of the other staff and the disgust of the other diners.

Male, 71
Likes: Bondage, Nudism, Public, Photos (with face), Exposure, Humiliation, Spanking.
Dislikes/punishment: Messy, Pee.
Limits: Anal, Family, Pain, Nipple torture, Illegal, Permanent, Long or Boring, Scat, Video chat, Cross dressing, Cum control.
Impossible: I have no underwear. I don't have Kik.

Slave to Ggt65t5. I am his
PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77279

Dare pic: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.p...ictureid=80046

Last edited by Ollygrumps; 04-17-2016 at 02:23 PM.
Ollygrumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 05:21 PM   #9
SassyTomato

So, true story, but I don't want to post all the details.

Basically, shopping at any store (in my case, Hot Topic) when the workers assume you want clothing for a certain gender, that is the opposite of what you want, can be embarrassing. They don't really care on a deep level, or insult you or anything, but they just assume they know what you want, and gesture to the wrong section.

Sigh..... plus, in those situations, using the changing rooms can be quite the "fun time" as well.

20 / Male / Dominant
SassyTomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 09:53 AM   #10
sakurafan1217

I was 18 and I was buying my 1st bottle of lube from the super market. I had the lube and a kart of food. I went to go check out and when the bottle of lube came up it didnt scan! So the cashier had to call the manger to get it to scan. The whole time there was a line behind me watching. It was so embarrassing.
sakurafan1217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 03:44 PM   #11
ishwbwimfa
getDare Sweetheart

I occasionally re-stock on my thongs when I need to, going to buy the first pair was awkward seeing the cashier but it's alright now. Another awkward experience was when I was trying some clothes on and I peed myself right there and then, and didn't know what to do.

I am currently denied until 23/09/16 and you may add denial time here, read the rules please.

As a permanent rule anyone can add to my rules here. Please keep within my limits and read the rules.

PM Dares.
Likes/Limits.
My diary.
My toys.
Sex map.
ishwbwimfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 08:52 PM   #12
Spoiled panties
getDare Sweetheart

Being in the kids section of the trolley, having my nappy changed, being spanked, all where embarrassing

Limits
Pictures and videos, other people,

Feel free to message us even if you just want to talk

Kik spoiledpanties
Spoiled panties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 11:08 PM   #13
CountMyFreckles

Not too long ago, my fiance and I we're visiting Chicago. I had my we-vibe in, but after the battery died, we split up so I could go to the bathroom to remove it with plans of meeting him at a little food kiosk when I was through. I cleaned the we-vibe and put it in my pocket before heading off to meet my fiance. Long story short - I ended up getting my shoestring caught in the escalator. I fell and this guy came over to help me get unstuck. When I stood up, he bent down and picked up my we-vibe off the floor and handed it to me. I still haven't told my fiance. Lol

Last edited by CountMyFreckles; 04-20-2016 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Grammar and writing style
CountMyFreckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 11:11 PM   #14
qatguy
getDare Succubus

i was dared, twice in one month, to get fitted for a big bra and matching panty from victorias secret.

i had to wear them home under my guy clothes.

needless to say, i got a lot of looks from everybody.

but, in the end, i had fun.
qatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 08:36 AM   #15
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

going to mall to do some shopping and flashing with toys in. i had a buttplug in ass, loveballs in pussy, and vibe clamps on nips. wearing my high heels and a thin button down strapless dress. it wasnt a skin tight dress so the wind could blow it up.
as i stepped out the bus the doors closed quickly and my dress got stuck, the bus drove off and ripping my dress off
leaving me there naked ful of toys and horny as hell by the embarressement.
had to get a cab to take me home like that
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk