Old 07-15-2014, 10:13 PM   #1
ispanksu

Default Nipple Torture Dice Dare Redux

My first Dare!!!

I've modified the NT dare from SFINX, but I love his format, so I kept a lot of it intact. Here goes.

Line up nipple clamps of different intensities. Weakest to strongest. 3 is the minimum number of different intensities. I like the dare with 4. 5 would work.

If you only have clothespins, you can intensify them by clamping a second pair on top of the base pair. The further towards the tip you place the second pair, the more intense they become. The base clamps won't open very well with the second pair on top, so you will have to attach the second pair while the first pair are on your nipples.

Put your first pair on, roll every 3 minutes, and obey the dice!

1 twist the clamps 180 degrees

2 If you are at the last level of intensity, go to final roll. Otherwise, remove the clamps, whip your nipples 25 times each and place next level of intensity clamps on, 90 degrees turned compared to the previous pair.

3 Twist, pull, and shake the clamps for 30 seconds

4 Edge

5 If you are at the last level of intensity, go to final roll. Otherwise,remove the clamps, pinch, yank, twist, and flick your nipples for a minute. Place the next level of intensity on at 90 degrees turned compared to the previous pair.

6 take them off, spank your nipples 25 times each, then put them back on turned 90 degrees.

Final Roll
---------

1 Remove clamps, spank nipples with dominant hand while getting yourself off with other hand.

2 Tug and pull clamps with off hand while getting off with dominant hand, then you can remove the clamps

3 Place your lubed hand over your genitals and lie face first on the floor. Hump your hand until you get off then you can remove the clamps

4 Remove clamps, cum into hand, rub your juices all over your nipples as your squeeze, and rub them. Clean your fingers off with your tongue.

5 If clamps are not connected, connect them to each other. Place the connection in your mouth and tug on them while you find your release.

6 Spank your nipples with clamps still on with dominant hand while you get yourself off with non-dominant hand

ENJOY!!!

Last edited by ispanksu; 07-15-2014 at 11:31 PM.
ispanksu is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to ispanksu for this post:
Old 01-29-2015, 11:51 PM   #2
Mandee789

I loved this I made it the whole way through!!!

I like: masturbation, pain, humiliation, bondage.

Hard limit soap sucking, photos, videos, anal, pee .

Only have household items

I am owned by masterfulsensation

PM me OUCHand I'll snap a rubberband 3 times against my clit or 3 times on each nipple, your choice."
Pm me JUMP and I'll do 25 jumping jacks with pegs on my nipples!
Mandee789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 08:12 AM   #3
ispanksu

Glad you liked
ispanksu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 08:53 PM   #4
Tordalk

Send a message via MSN to Tordalk Send a message via Yahoo to Tordalk

Very painful delicious nipple torture dare.

I did this yesterday and nearly was giving up, but managed all 4 steps. My nipples hurt so much in the end.

But I am not allowed to cum, so no orgasm for me and still horny. Sitting here again with clamped nipples :/

27/m likes:
nipple clamps, piss play, deepthroats, outdoors, nudity, pain, bondage, slight public, masturbation, edge, tease&denial, gags, anal, thongs

sometimes:
humiliation, wax, ball bondage + weights

limits:
ball pain by beating/squeezing, needles, wedgies, poo, shaving, family/neighbours, long lasting, showing face

You're allways allowed to pm me if you want to know something or dare me ;-)
Tordalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 09:10 AM   #5
Laurakostoris
Account Banned

Looks fun. I'm going to give this a try later

Like: dares, bdsm, piss, anal, and a good hard fucking

Limits: anything that would effect my job or family, so no pics. Also scat and blood
Laurakostoris is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk