Old 05-12-2012, 12:08 PM   #1
ShadowFox

Default Friendship (MxM)

Sorry I forgot to include it in the title, [Fiction]
Just a small preface before I start the story. I love writing, but I don't normally share my stories because I am self-conscious, if you would like character descriptions let me know and I will see what I can do. There will be some MxM scenes later in the story, you have been warned. Let me know what you think please :-)

-----Chapter 1: The Setup-----

“It was a dark and stormy night…” The words blinked on the screen repeatedly as Tyler sat at his computer desk.

“Are you really going to start your short story like that?” Alex said as he was looking on over Tyler’s shoulder. “Maybe you should take a break, something will come to you later I am sure.” Alex continued.

“Yeah, I guess you are right, I’ll come back to it later.” Tyler answered him. Tyler and Alex hurried outside to catch the last few hours of daylight. Together they decided on playing a couple of games of basketball. The first game was extremely close; Alex won the game by 2 points leaving Tyler stunned. “You’re getting better,” He said, “You’ve never beaten me before, how loser of the next game does a dare for the winner?” Tyler smiled, showing off his dazzlingly white smile. He took off his shirt revealing a toned, but not overly muscular chest and shoulders. ‘Will he go for it?’ Tyler wondered to himself impatiently.

“Hmmm, sure sounds like fun!” Alex said suddenly, “But you better be ready to lose!” Alex didn’t feel nearly as confidant as he sounded, ‘Why did Tyler have to be so hot?’ Alex wondered to himself. His sandy brown hair, his perfect teeth, everything about Tyler was perfect. Alex found something stirring down below and dumped his entire water bottle over his head. ‘You can’t be thinking stuff like that Alex,’ he told himself, ‘Tyler is obviously straight and has no interest in you.’ Alex had known he was gay for 3 years, however he never told anyone. He was terrified of what people would think about him if they found out.

The game was going smoothly, they traded point for point until Alex had 18 and Tyler had 19. “You ready for this?” Alex said breathing heavily as he setup for a two pointer. Tyler saw what was happening and leaped towards him to block the shot, his hand swatted the ball away just in time.

“Ready for what? I didn’t see anything” Tyler said sticking his tongue out at Alex. He grabbed the ball took it back to the end of the driveway and went in for a layup. “19 All” Tyler said excited. Alex checked the ball and went straight for Tyler’s left side before crossing it up between his legs and spinning trying his best to trip Tyler up. The second Alex went to the left Tyler decided he was going to be risky, he took a step to his right to leave the side wide open, expecting a trick so that when Alex spun all he had to do was reach out and take the ball. As soon as he did he took the ball out to the edge of the driveway and shot. The ball arced through the air and sailed right through the net. “Swish!” Tyler called out pumping his fists excitedly. “So what’s that? I think that means I win right?”

Alex was nervous all of a sudden, how did he do that? How did he know which direction I was going? However he answered,” Yeah, I guess you do.”

“Hmmm, I dare you to….” Tyler said thinking, “I dare you to run strip to your underwear and run around your house!”

Alex’s face turned red, ‘how could he dare me to do something like that?' Alex thought to himself. Alex’s face was a deeper shade of red then his short hair as he took off his shirt. His abs weren’t as defined as Tyler’s however you could make out faint lines of his muscles. He had an adorable spattering of freckles on his shoulders, but not nearly as many or as cute as the ones on his face. Alex’s hands moved to his belt and he slowly took undid it and took off his pants shoes and socks. Standing there in baby blue colored briefs Tyler looked quite vulnerable, and indeed he felt vulnerable as well, he found that he liked the feeling, perhaps too much as he was trying not to let his arousal show. “Well… What are you waiting for?” Shouted Tyler, and with that Alex quickly ran around his house and then rushed back into his clothes.

“Happy?” Alex said his face still red as he tightened his belt, “Let’s go inside, and play some games!” Alex decided that there was no way Tyler was going to get the last laugh, and as he walked inside he tried to think of the dares he was going to give Tyler when he beat him.

Likes: Humiliation, Cum, Bondage, Tickling, Masturbation, Truth, Spanking, Anal, Mild Pain, Wedgies

Dislikes: Edging excessively, Extreme Heat or Cold

Limits: Public, Family, Extreme Pain, Permanent, Illegal

Yes, I am gay, get over it!

Last edited by ShadowFox; 05-12-2012 at 02:12 PM.
ShadowFox is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to ShadowFox for this post:
Old 05-12-2012, 02:08 PM   #2
ShadowFox

Thank you all for reading, again I will reiterate comments and criticisms are welcome, I want the story to be enjoyable for everyone. As you probably noticed all of chapter one was written in Alex’s perspective, from here on out I will put *** in between paragraphs to signify a perspective change, I hope this doesn’t cause too much confusion, but I wanted to explore Tyler’s thoughts as I am sure all of you were too. Without further ado…

-----Chapter 2: T or D Anyone?-----

They went inside Alex’s house and down to the basement; Alex went over to the computer immediately and clicked play, starting the flow of music through the surround sound system. “Who is this?” Tyler asked immediately, his face seemed to say that he had heard the band before.

Alex answered with, “It’s the new single from Blink 182, have you heard it?” Then he went over to the couch and turned on the Wii and his 52” TV, “How does Super Smash Brothers sound?”

Tyler smiled saying, “I knew the band sounded familiar, sounds like a plan. How about we make it interesting, loser does a truth or dare for the winner just like the basket ball game.”

Alex tried to hide his grin, ‘Could it really be that easy?’ “Sounds great.” He said out loud. Tyler went over to the chair across from the couch and picked up a game cube controller. Alex grabbed the controller from next to him and then asked excitedly, “Random characters okay with you?”

“Sure, if that’s the way you want to play.” Tyler grinned choosing random. Alex set it up so that they each only had one life and they loaded up the only map they ever played on, Final Destination. The first match went quickly, Alex knocked Tyler off the side of the map and as soon as Tyler was about to grab the edge Alex dropped down on it. “So Cheap! I didn’t realize that you were going to edge guard!” Tyler said visibly frustrated, “I guess you win though, I pick truth.”

Alex almost felt bad, then he thought about running around his house in only his underwear and his guilt vanished, he thought for a second and then asked, “Have you ever kissed a girl?” As soon as he asked the question he could see the discomfort Tyler was in, ‘Does that mean he is gay and is afraid to tell me?’ Alex thought to himself, ‘No, that is stupid, stop overanalyzing it.’

“No, I haven’t even been on a date.” Tyler answered him, sounding surer of himself then he probably felt. The comment took Alex by surprise; even though Alex was gay he had been on a date with a girl before. Tyler was so self confidant and hot, how could no girl want to go out with him? Distracted as he was he lost the next game hilariously, doing 30% damage before being destroyed by a Final Smash. “My turn! Truth or dare?” Tyler asked eagerly.

“Well since you started with truth I guess I will too.” Alex said eagerly hoping the question wasn’t too personal. Alex saw Tyler thinking for a moment before grinning. Just the grin alone turned Alex’s cheeks a shade of pink scared of what kind of horrible question Tyler would ask.

“How far have you ever gone with a girl?” Tyler asked. While he saw Alex struggling to answer he thought to himself, ‘man I hope he hasn’t gone too far, what if he thinks badly of me for never going out with a girl before? I mean I am 17 does it say anything about me if I haven’t?’ Tyler quickly stifled the thoughts, noticing that Alex had already started talking.

“… and then I took off her shirt and her dad walked into the room, it was the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened” Tyler was dumbfounded; he had been so sure, so sure that Alex was gay. ‘I mean he never actually came out, but then again neither have I? Can a gaydar just be broken?’ Alex must’ve noticed the internal conflict because he was calling out “Tyler? Tyler? Is anybody in there?”

“Oh what? Yeah, I am here, that must’ve been terrible, did you get in trouble with her family?” Tyler answered trying to deflect the attention from him… They went back and forth with truths for a while before they both were growing visibly more bored, “Hey, no more truths, and let’s switch games, this is getting repetitive.”

“Sure, sounds good” Answered Alex as he turned off the Wii and turned on the Xbox 360. “Let’s play COD; loser is the one with the lowest amount of kills!” He turned on the game and went to the online. Tyler who had already had a class setup told him that he was ready and they played a team death match game. At the end of the game Tyler had 15 kills and Alex had 12. “First and second, nice job!” said Alex.

“Nice try, you didn’t think I was going to let you out that easy did you?” responded Tyler grinning, “I dare you to…”

Likes: Humiliation, Cum, Bondage, Tickling, Masturbation, Truth, Spanking, Anal, Mild Pain, Wedgies

Last edited by ShadowFox; 05-12-2012 at 06:12 PM.
Old 05-12-2012, 05:45 PM   #3
D_Daze

This sounds like a really good story you have started. Please continue with it!!

Likes: Diapers, Bondage, Chastity, Masturbation Chance (meaning dice or coin toss or random.org), hidden public

Limits: public, family, friends, pain, illegal, permanent, eating bodily fluids/excrement, scat, cross dressing, ice, swirlies, face pics
D_Daze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 07:48 PM   #4
ShadowFox

Yes! A fan! Thanks Daze for the kind words and encouragement, I'm going to try to keep the pacing of the story slow, I think it will be more interesting that way, if you think the chapters are too short or too long let me know.

-----Chapter 3: The Dream-----

“I dare you to jump in the pool in the back yard!” Tyler exclaimed.

“What?!” Alex replied thinking, ‘How could he expect me to do such a thing?’ Normally such a request would be no problem right? Except it was about 15 degrees outside, oh and being the middle of winter the pool was disgustingly dirty. Alex walked outside slowly before stripping down to his baby blue briefs and shivering from the cold. He stood there looking into the pool apprehensively when suddenly…

“Boo!” shouted Tyler, startled Alex fell into the water flailing around in the water. It took him a minute to get to the edge of the pool and climb out, his briefs clinging to his shapely butt tightly leaving nothing to the imagination.

“C-can I have a t-towel?” Alex asked teeth chattering. Tyler ran into the house and grabbed a towel, than he threw it Alex smiling. Alex quickly covered himself and dried off, hurrying into the house where it was warmer. Alex went through his bag finding his change of clothes and quickly changed his underwear before getting dressed and moving back to the couch, “Round 2? How about we play gun game? First person to win… wins.” He said laughing as he picked up his controller still shivering, determined to win.

“Sounds good, you really want another dare?” Tyler answered picking up his controller sitting down next to Alex this time. They started up the game and neither of them won for 3 rounds. ‘Wow, Alex is so cute; those baby blue briefs were adorable. And the way they clung to his butt when he was dripping wet!’ Tyler thought half playing half daydreaming as something stirred below. Only one kill left, I can do this he said as he knifed the other person at 19 kills.

“Hey!” Alex said, looking exceptionally pouty as he was knifed by Tyler. 10 seconds later Tyler hit someone with the ballistic knife. “You won again! Why did you have to knife me? You could have just hit me with the knife instead.”

“Reflex I guess… but anyway, umm I dare you to spend the rest of the night wearing nothing but your briefs.” Tyler said trying to hide his smirk, not completely successful. ‘Why did I say that? That won’t make this any easier. He can’t find out I like him, I don’t want to ruin our friendship.’ However, when Alex stripped to his white briefs looking vulnerable as can be Tyler couldn’t take his eyes off of him.

Alex’s face was red from the second Tyler finished saying the dare. He was embarrassed and felt vulnerable, but he stripped and he could’ve sworn that Tyler was staring at him. ‘No, no that’s stupid, Tyler is straight, I know he is straight, it’s just going to cause me more pain if I don’t get over him’ Alex tried to focus on the games a tent in his underwear from the thought of Tyler looking at him. They did a couple more dares and played more videogames until about one o’clock. “Hey, I think I’m going to sleep, I’m getting kinda tired.” Alex said pulling out his sleeping bag and curling up and falling asleep instantly.”

Tyler got ready for bed quickly and laid out his sleeping and lay there for a while, unable to fall sleep right away. After a while he drifted off unable to take his mind of Tyler…
‘Tyler yanked off Alex’s shirt and then they both ran towards the beach, “Oh? I can’t do it myself huh?” Alex said grinning at Tyler before he dove into the waves laughing. Tyler jumped in after him and they swam together for a while before Tyler leaned in towards Alex.

Tyler whispered almost inaudible, “Alex, I think I love you” before leaning in and giving him a kiss on the lips. He opened his eyes slowly, troubled by his dream, how can I possibly tell Alex?...

Old 05-12-2012, 09:02 PM   #5
Tylerr

Send a message via AIM to Tylerr

This is a very interesting story so far.

Lets play Truth or Dare! PM me or Email me!
Email me @ [email protected]
Tylerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 05:56 AM   #6
freshmilk

Great start to the story! (:

Can't wait for more, keep up the awesome work.

I'm Bi!, You're the one thats confused

Check out my story <3 What a trip.. [M/M] and let me know what you think

<3 Jonnor <3
freshmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 11:05 AM   #7
ShadowFox

Sweet! More people who enjoy the story, Freshmilk and Tylerr, thanks for the comments, I hope my story continues to be entertaining to all who are reading, even you guys, the lurkers, I know you are there. A little bit about the next chapter, I warn you, it is a little graphic. In the first paragraph I said that the story was fiction, and while indeed it is, the basis came from some real life experiences, As for the name of the chapter, anyone who can tell me what the title is a reference to gets a virtual cookie. Well, that's enough rambling so I now present...

-----Chapter 4: The Turn-----

“Tyler? Did you hear me?” Chelsea asked unable to take her eyes off of him. It was the middle of lunch; Tyler’s tray was still completely full and he had been daydreaming of Alex again. “You need to tell him the truth if you want to know how he feels, otherwise you will never be able to get him out of your head.”

“But what if he rejects me? What if he can’t stand to be friends with me because I like him like him? And besides he is straight, what could possibly come from this but pain?” Tyler replied nibbling on his Stromboli, “Why does all cafeteria food taste like it has been back there for a week?” They continued eating in silence, Tyler because he had nothing more to say, Chelsea because she didn’t know how to respond, it was obvious that she wanted her two best friends to get together, she thought it was adorable, however she couldn’t argue with Tyler’s logic, Alex hadn’t told her anything in the past 4 months and she hardly wanted them to destroy their friendship.

“What was that fagot?” Chris said, kicking Alex in the stomach again. He grabbed his collar and pulled him up to his knees, “I didn’t hear you, I said, suck my dick.” Chris threw him face first into the toilet causing a sickening crunch as Alex’s nose ran into the porcelain base. Alex wiped off his lip, trying to get the taste of blood out of his mouth, he turned and saw Chris pulling his semi-erect penis out of his pants and scooted backwards against the wall trying to get away. “Where are you going?” Chris said tauntingly grabbing Alex by the hair and dragging him close before pulling a knife out of his pocket. “Listen closely, you are not going to bite, if you even think about doing so I’ll shove this so far up your ass blood will rush out of your eyes. Got it?”
Alex’s eyes were wide with fear, why were people so cruel? He nodded tears running down his cheeks as Chris shoved his dick down Alex’s throat and began forcing his head up and down. Alex started choking and feeling like he was going to vomit, but after two or three minutes Chris pulled him off and threw him back. “You liked that didn’t you? How about a swirly?” Chris’s voice was almost sinister as he shoved Alex’s face into the toilet pressing his foot against the back of his head and flushing it. Alex started struggling almost at once, fighting to get just a tiny bit of air, spraying water everywhere. He heard the toilet flush again and hopelessness started to fill him, he stopped fighting his eyesight getting foggy. At just that moment Chris pulled his head out of the toilet and tossed him back on the ground. He felt the foot slam into his chest before he heard it, felt himself rise of the ground and fall back down rolling onto his hands and knees coughing up blood. He barely heard when Chris said, “Tell anyone about this and you are dead.” Then Chris walked out of the bathroom, strolling like nothing at all was wrong. Alex lay there for a while crying in pain and fear before he got to his feet and walked over to the mirror. His face was bloody so he turned on the water and cleaned up as best he could; ignoring the pain in his chest and stomach. The bell rang and so he walked back to his class looking down at the ground trying to draw as little attention to himself as possible. ‘How could things have gone so wrong?’

“What happened to you?!” Tyler asked more than a little freaked out. The second he had seen Alex he felt his heart race; he looked like he had been run over by a car.

“Umm, I fell down the stairs in my house… you know the really tall ones between the first and second floor? I uh I tripped over my little brother’s laptop, that he, that he left at the top.” Alex was never a good liar, but Tyler decided not to push it. ‘What would have caused this?’ Tyler wondered to himself.

“Well are you okay? Is everything going okay? I care about you, you can tell me anything.” Tyler said. As soon as the words came out of his mouth he regretted them, there must be a better way to word it then that. His biggest fear was losing Alex’s friendship.

Old 05-13-2012, 12:08 PM   #8
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

Please keep this going! I really like it so far!
would it be possible for you to PM me when you put up new chapters?

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 02:18 PM   #9
ShadowFox

Not much happens in this chapter, but I felt like I needed to give my characters some more depth, I am sorry for the graphic scenes, but I didn't know any other way to do them justice. Thanks to you slutjuice, I am glad that you like it. As a side note, I am still waiting for someone to find out the movie <3

-----Chapter 5: Now What?-----

“He seems almost depressed. Are you sure you don’t know what happened?” Tyler asked Chelsea again, concerned for Alex in between writing sentences for his English paper. Chelsea’s parents came in and offered them dinner, which they graciously accepted. Truth be told Tyler had been hungry for the past hour; he just didn’t want to be a poor guest.

“All I know is that someone beat him up in the bathroom. He won’t speak a word, but I trust Jon, and that was what he heard. He didn’t know why though.” Chelsea replied as they walked towards the dining room. The smell of roast duck wafted down the hallway. The two of them quickened their pace and were in the dining room sitting down next to each other. Chelsea’s parents had known about Tyler’s orientation since Chelsea did, while they didn’t understand, they accepted it better than most people would expect.

“Come on Alex don’t be like that.” Chris said as he followed Alex down the road. “I just want to talk I swear.” The deception was obvious from his voice. It had only been three days since the incident and already Chris was at it again.

“Look, I don’t know why Jon told you, or why I told him for that matter, but I’m not bothering you, why can’t you just leave me alone?” Alex broke out into a run, desperately trying to get away from Chris. He was really regretting that he told Jon that he was gay. Jon hadn’t taken it nearly as well as he had hoped. The first thing Jon had said was, “Wait, you don’t like me do you?” That really frustrated Alex. In hindsight, maybe he shouldn’t have been so rude afterwards, but he couldn’t help himself, he felt like he just had to say, “What just because I’m gay means I have to lust over every guy in existence? You think too highly of yourself Jon.” Behind him Chris sped up closing the gap and leaping towards him tackling Alex to the ground. Alex threw his elbow into his face and got back up running away again.

“Big mistake!” Chris checked and noticed that he was bleeding, and then he got up and tackled Alex again slamming him into the sidewalk. “Think you can just hit me in the face?” Chris climbed on top of Alex and pinned his hands away from his face. “Think you can just get away?” Crunch. A fist slammed into his jaw slamming his head into the sidewalk. “Say Something!” Chris yelled as another fist slammed into his ribs.

A rush of bravery flowed through Alex, he spit blood into Chris’s face saying, “You liked it that much huh?” Maybe it was the wrong thing to say, it definitely was the wrong thing to say, an intense pained bloomed in his crotch as Chris’s foot slammed home. Tears welled up in his eyes, it wasn’t fair. The next blow barely registered, oh he felt the pressure of the fist against his stomach, but the pain didn’t come.

Chris got off of him and kicked him once more, then walked off, “I hope that comment was worth it, I’ll see you soon fagot.” As soon as Chris went around the corner Alex got up and walked home, if he hurried he could still beat his parents and maybe he could clean himself up before they got home. He was in the shower when it happened. He let the water wash over his beaten body for close to an hour, reveling in the soothing warmth of it. He ignored the ringing of his phone for 3 minutes before stepping out of the shower and answering it. “Hello? Oh hey Tyler, What’s up? You want to hang out tonight? Sure let me get ready I’ll meet you at the mall in 30 minutes.” He dried off quickly dressing in a comfortably shirt and a polo running out to his car and driving to the mall.

“Alex? I said I know, so you can drop the act. If you want to talk about it I am here.” They were at the Thai restaurant across from the mall. Alex felt his heart racing, telling Jon got him into the mess to begin with. Could he really tell Tyler what was wrong? He decided to focus on his food, not looking up, afraid of what would happen if he looked at Tyler’s face. Crying wasn’t an option; he couldn’t show any weakness to his best friend.

“You don’t understand, how can I possibly explain? I don’t want to destroy our friendship Tyler, please just leave it alone, I can handle it.” Alex took another bite, trying to shake the tears out of his eyes. “I can’t tell anyone, if I do he said he’d kill me so please… please.” He started crying unable to control it anymore laying his head down on the table.

“I have an idea” Tyler pulled out a coin and tossed it in the air, “Heads you tell me what is wrong, Tails I leave it be.” The coin spun through the air 5 times before landing in his hand.

Last edited by ShadowFox; 05-13-2012 at 02:42 PM.
Old 05-13-2012, 07:01 PM   #10
smart88

This is a really good story. I can't wait to continue reading it. Great job!!!
smart88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 10:11 PM   #11
dirtylittleboy

Send a message via AIM to dirtylittleboy Send a message via MSN to dirtylittleboy Send a message via Yahoo to dirtylittleboy

keep going its awesome

skype. webcam, guys 18-25.

Just got into hypno files. pm if you wanna help me out

Likes and Limits

KinkTalk profile
dirtylittleboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 10:30 PM   #12
standard muffin

Amazing!

Keep updating!
standard muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 05:45 AM   #13
ShadowFox

Thank you smart, dirtylittleboy, and standard_muffin. What an awesome name btw, I'm glad you all like the story and I will do my best to keep you all entertained, this next chapter is something special. Tyler had this idea when I first started the story that we should both write our own perspectives and publish each of them each chapter. I felt like it could get tedious and wouldn't necessarily convey the message as well as one coherent story so we agreed after some talking to leave it at that. This next chapter is very real, the only thing that has been changed is my name :-P. You can thank Tyler for the perspectives and for the first person writing, he has been reading over my shoulder as I have written the entire thing. Let me know what you think <3.

-----Chapter 6: Memories-----

“When did we first meet again?” I asked Tyler anxiously, trying anything to get his attention off of the game. I didn’t want to lose again; the dares were starting to get out of hand. It was the middle of July and even with the air conditioning the basement was hot. Sweat was beading up on my forehead, and Tyler and I had both taken off our shirts about an hour ago. My thumbs seemed not to be working correctly as my character wouldn’t go in the direction I wanted for the life of me.

“It must’ve been what 4 years ago? When we were 11 right Alex?” Tyler answered me, his voice sounded like music in my ears, five years, how can I explain what has happened in those years? I want to tell him the truth, but fear grips me. If I tell him and he rejects me then what? If I lose him as a friend, no I can’t think about that, it won’t happen. I won’t tell him, I can’t risk it. “I dare you to jack off right now.” What? Did I lose, dang it, I can feel my face turning red, why do I always blush when I am embarrassed, I don’t like how my body always gives me away. I was semi-erect just from staring at Tyler’s abs, even two years ago he had that small amount of definition, and you could just make out the outline of each of those muscles.

I pull down my pants and sit there in just my navy blue briefs for a second, before taking those off as well and stroking myself until I am hard. “Well don’t stop there!” Tyler calls out grinning at me carefree as could be. I close my eyes; trying to not get too aroused by the fact that I am totally naked in front of the boy I love. “You know what, on second thought; I dare you to give me a lap dance!” I start to put my underwear back on when Tyler puts his foot on top of them, “Oh no you don’t, there is no reason for you to get dressed.” My face felt like it was on fire now, but I walked over to him and pushed him back in his chair first just dancing to the club music playing in my head before getting really close and gyrating my hips, our bodies just barely touching. I felt his arousal, but it seemed that he had been hard before I started rubbing against him. Could the sight of me naked really have turned him on?

His breathing was a getting a little heavy so I climbed on the chair with him and really started grinding him now, he let out a couple of short moans and then I could feel his body jerking as he came into his pants. I started blushing even redder now before he grabbed my dick and slowly started pumping me. I felt my heart race faster and faster even as his hand stayed at a constant slow speed. His hands were so soft, why had I never noticed before? He started rubbing his thumb around the head of my dick and I started squirming in the chair, the feeling was too intense. “Tyler…” I said my tone of voice a warning of what was coming. He continued and I came all over his chest, “I’m sorry…” I said embarrassed running off of the chair and over to my clothes getting dressed. I can’t believe that just happened, what would he think? “About what just happened…”

“Don’t worry; you don’t have to say another word.”

It was mid July if memory serves, two years ago I think. Oh hey, I’m Tyler by the way, nice to meet you I am sure :-). Anyway back to the story, so as I was saying it was two years ago in the middle of July when I started doubting Alex’s sexual orientation. You see we were playing some videogame, and he had just lost again…

“I dare you to jack off right now.” I was determined to tell him today, he deserved to know that I had a crush on him. His face turned the cutest shade of pink, I have to say I love it when he blushes, if you could see it right now I’m sure you would agree, the dual perspectives was my idea by the way so you are welcome :-P. Anyway you got me rambling again, Alex took off his shorts and there he was in just his sexy tight briefs, semi-erect already, I have to say I couldn’t take my eyes off of him, the way his stomach was so flat. The hairlessness on his entire body, the freckles that dotted his face, every bit of him was hot. Then he hooked his fingers inside his briefs and slowly pulled them down, I swear my heart skipped a beat as I saw his member for the first time, then he grabbed himself and I watched his member grow in his hand, once he was nice and hard he stopped. “Don’t stop there!” I called out, but as he started again I couldn’t handle it. I was hard and horny, so I said, “know what, on second thought; I dare you to give me a lap dance!” His face turned really red after that, he went to pick up his briefs, but I knew how to stop them, I stepped on them gently just enough to say it wasn’t allowed. He pulled on them cutely so I said, “Oh no you don’t, there is no reason for you to get dressed.”

He pushed me back into the chair and started dancing; I wonder what kind of music he was envisioning. Where did that push come from? Man that rebelliousness was hot. He got up really close and started grinding me, his touch was so light at first, I swear he must’ve known what he was doing, the sight of his ass rubbing against my shorts, I felt the pressure build, it started off slow enough, but it started getting too much, I was breathing heavy and he climbed completely in the chair with me turning to face me. I saw his dick moving closer and farther away as he started grinding a little rougher. I must’ve moaned I am sure, but all I remember is the feeling, I came into my boxers and before I knew what I was doing I grabbed Alex’s member in my hand and slowly traced my fingers along his shaft. My hand went up and down trying to judge how soft he wanted me to squeeze by his breathing. I think I finally got it right because I started to hear him moaning, even if it was quiet as could be. I took my thumb and started rubbing the head of his dick; that really seemed to make him squirm, I loved that feeling, him unable to control his body’s movements; it was so cute. All of a sudden I hear him say, “Tyler…” Did he just moan my name? Whatever it was a half second later he exploded his cum landing all over my chest and face. I leaned in to give him the smallest kiss when he says, “I’m sorry.” I sit back stunned; I thought he had enjoyed it, was he really not gay? He got up and got dressed quickly sitting on the couch across from me, I remember thinking, well I guess I ruined it when he says, “About what just happened…”

I tried to not let it hurt me, I really did, but I felt if we talked about it I might actually tell him the truth. After he apologized I definitely couldn’t do that, so instead I said, “Don’t worry, you don’t have to say another word.”

Old 05-14-2012, 01:29 PM   #14
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

aww that's so sweet and sad! I love how real this story is, really going through all the feelings. i have to admit.. i was grinding the chair as i read

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Old 05-14-2012, 01:31 PM   #15
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

oh, and i like the two prospectives thing! n

Advertisements
Kink Talk