Old 06-14-2013, 03:50 PM   #61
forsaken5678

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissivewhore69 View Post
Just received my anal beads, a clit sucker, and more clothespins in the mail. More harsh dares??
Pump your clit up as big as it will go.

Then place as many clamps as possible on your swollen clit.

Leave them there for 30 minutes and then slap them off.

Re-pump your clit and report.
forsaken5678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 03:58 PM   #62
Submissivewhore69

Quote:
Originally Posted by rashers View Post
what kind of clit sucker did you get? can you post a link to the exact one? also i know pictures are one of your limits but what about audio recording?
http://www.amazon.com/ULTRA-DNA-Butt...ds=clit+sucker
yes that's a limit.

Toys: Dildo, vibe, clothespins, butt plug, benwa balls, clit sucker with tongue, household items.
Able to buy more upon request.

HUMILIATE, PUNISH & DEGRADE THIS WHORE.
Submissivewhore69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 04:26 PM   #63
Submissivewhore69

Quote:
Originally Posted by forsaken5678 View Post
Pump your clit up as big as it will go.

Then place as many clamps as possible on your swollen clit.

Leave them there for 30 minutes and then slap them off.

Re-pump your clit and report.
My clit was very puffy & sore.
I put 10 clamps on my pussy. Honestly, they didn't hurt at first, but after the first ten minutes they started to & after the full 30 minutes and slapping them off, I was in tears.
My clit is now even more sore, but puffy & ready for more harsh dares.
Punish my pussy/ass/titties.

Toys: Dildo, vibe, clothespins, butt plug, benwa balls, clit sucker with tongue, household items.

Old 06-14-2013, 04:29 PM   #64
dommale

Quote:
My clit was very puffy & sore.
I put 10 clamps on my pussy. Honestly, they didn't hurt at first, but after the first ten minutes they started to & after the full 30 minutes and slapping them off, I was in tears.
My clit is now even more sore, but puffy & ready for more harsh dares.
Punish my pussy/ass/titties.
go and get some rubber bands, snap them on your clit 100 times. each time harder than the last. have some hotsauce on your clit before u start
dommale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 04:34 PM   #65
Submissivewhore69

Quote:
Originally Posted by dommale View Post
go and get some rubber bands, snap them on your clit 100 times. each time harder than the last. have some hotsauce on your clit before u start
I already went to the store today, and I don't have any rubber bands.
I'm sorry.
Feel free to punish me for this.

Old 06-14-2013, 04:43 PM   #66
dommale

Quote:
I already went to the store today, and I don't have any rubber bands.
I'm sorry.
Feel free to punish me for this.
ok put every clothes pin you own somewhere on your body vibe and plug in, for 30 mins the only way to remove them is by twisting, and you owe me 300 snaps with the rubber bands within 48 hours or it doubles
dommale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 04:44 PM   #67
forsaken5678

Pump up your clit again.

Then get a wooden spoon and spank your whore clit 100 times.
forsaken5678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 11:34 AM   #68
Submissivewhore69

Quote:
Originally Posted by forsaken5678 View Post
Pump up your clit again.

Then get a wooden spoon and spank your whore clit 100 times.
My clit is very sore!

Old 08-21-2013, 06:47 AM   #69
KinkyFella
getDare Sweetheart

Ok this clearly isn't one for doing in your car but maybe when you finish work early. See if this fulfils your horny needs :-)

Requirements; Vibrating Egg, At least a hand full of stinging nettles, New/Clean Toilet brush, Clamps or pins, Hot Wax, IcyHot or Tiger Balm, Toothpaste, Toothbrush. At least 1 inch long medical needles.

Cover a vibrating egg in a nasty amount of IcyHot or Tiger Balm and stuff it deep inside your pussy. make sure it goes in deep by pushing it in with something long. Now rub your pussy and peehole with at least a handful of stinging nettles before stuffing those inside your pussy too. Squirt half a tube of toothpaste into your hand and rub it into your pussy and peehole. Now your pussy and peehole are sore from the nettles and cool from the toothpaste put clamps on your labia and clit.

(On your profile you mention 'Extreme Pain' so if it's not too much, Insert at least 1 inch long medical needles in the centre of your nipples facing towards you so the needle goes through your nipple and slighting into your tits. Push them as deep as you can, making the metal bit of the needle disappear if you can. If this is too extreme simply pass the needles through your nipples sideways.)

Now insert the handle of your toothbrush in your peehole and push it in up to the brush and pull it out again. Do this 20 times before reinserting it all the way in so only the brush can be seen. If you're brave or horny enough cover the handle of the toothbrush in toothpaste before inserting it in your peehole. Cover the toilet brush bristles with the rest of the toothpaste and push the end with the bristles inside your pussy, pushing the IcyHot/Tiger Balm covered vibrating egg and nettles deep against your cervix. When you have completely hidden the bristle end of the toilet brush inside your pussy, poor hot wax all over your pussy, around the handle sticking out sealing it inside you. Stand up and walk around every room in your house twice but you must go from one room to another, not go out of a room and straight back into the same room.

When you have been in all your rooms twice, do 5 star jumps and then bend down so that the tip of the toilet brush handle touches the floor and sit on it for 30 seconds. Bounce on it if you dare.

Sit down and turn the Toilet brush fully round inside your pussy, twice clockwise and twice anti-clockwise. Do the same with the toothbrush in your peehole. Finally give yourself a hard fucking with both brushes until you come to a squirting orgasm! (Again if you already have ;-P) One hand controlling the toilet brush and the other controlling the toothbrush.

You're Done! Clean your slutty self up! Post or PM with your experiences :-)

Hope this is harsh enough

Last edited by KinkyFella; 08-21-2013 at 06:57 AM.
KinkyFella is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk