Old 01-28-2008, 01:52 PM   #1
gundar

Default Eggtastic (Female only)

I just came up with this dare for a slave while I was bored at work.

What you need:

1-2 uncracked raw eggs
1 pair of regular panties (not thong not boxers)
1 skirt
1 female slave

What to do:

Have slave take an egg and push it all the way gently into her vagina (2 if more then one will fit)

Then have slave put on panties and skirt and get dressed to go out in public

The idea of this dare is it should be done early in the morning (first thing if possible) The slave is to keep the eggs inside her vagina ALL day without breaking them. She is not allowed to deviate from her regular routine either. Should either egg break she should be punished. The panties should allow her time to get to a washroom to wipe up the egg without it dropping on the floor if one breaks as well as hold them inside her vagina if they start slipping out. The skirt well I like my girls in skirts and I don't think girls should wear anything but, but aside from that it means that if one does break she won't be embarrised by a wet spot between her legs (I don't like my slaves to have a name for peeing themselves)
gundar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 02:30 PM   #2
Slaveismyname

Default uhm

I have noticed that there is many things what are most likely dangerous.

These things may sound like good idea and in imaginations are, but shoulnt try for real.

e.g this one, if the egg cracks, there could be some serius damage inside.

There was other thing like called, waterballoon something.. what was mentioned to anal. Sounds wonderfull but its not. If it blows inside you, the preasure can seriously harm you. Think before do.. I have got little wounds inside my anal just by the nail, and it was just little scratch. And if egg brokes there..
Slaveismyname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 02:45 PM   #3
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaveismyname View Post

These things may sound like good idea and in imaginations are, but shoulnt try for real.

There was other thing like called, waterballoon something.. what was mentioned to anal. Sounds wonderfull but its not. If it blows inside you, the preasure can seriously harm you. Think before do.. I have got little wounds inside my anal just by the nail, and it was just little scratch. And if egg brokes there..
Agreed... at least put the egg in one or better 2 condoms ... you wont have the mess but it should be save that way...
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 03:00 PM   #4
MM18

Send a message via AIM to MM18 Send a message via MSN to MM18 Send a message via Yahoo to MM18

Or better yet you could hard/soft boil them, then they would be sterile as well. You just won't get the wet effect, but I am sure a slave will know if she would have broken one.
As a master I am not a big fan of liquids and food stuff in a pussy. A pussy is a balanced part of the female body in ph etc, and by putting something even as simple as whipped cream or strawberry jam, the sugar can cause the woman to have yeast infection, and they can be nasty, so consider the consequences of your actions before demanding that something be put in a pussy.
Old 01-28-2008, 03:55 PM   #5
lucky
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaveismyname View Post

no danger: I dare you to hold an egg into your both palms or into one fist and try to break it while pressing it on all sides at once. You would see how much force you need to put. Its very hard to break an egg while being inside, you need too much pressure; to break it you have to use something like a needle or a screwdriver to lower the pressure.

I succeded once to break like this but even then I got no harm.

(eggs were my fetish once in childhood so I've studied everything about them)

A lightbulb cannot implode also. I don't know about balloons but it is kind the same. Probably the hurt in a balloon case is due to the plastic contracting after exploding.

I am currently blackmailed and I am not sure about my limits...

Last edited by lucky; 01-28-2008 at 03:59 PM.
lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 11:33 PM   #6
talla
getDare Sweetheart

well there another way put the eggs at the back of her panites so when she sits down the egg will break
talla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 11:47 PM   #7
alexrules01

Another egg-type dare, but no danger!

Get the female to put 2 eggs in her panties, make her walk around and 'accidently' flash people. The eggs would look like balls. If someone sees, she has to say "Oh dont be so childish, there eggs, want 1?"

Advertisements
Kink Talk