Old 12-20-2009, 08:55 PM   #16
Missyboi
Account Banned

I <3 this story. Please write more soon. You said bye the end of the weekend, but... its the end... lol
Missyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 04:32 PM   #17
maddogone

PLEZ WRITE MORE lol :P
maddogone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 05:22 PM   #18
megz xxx

please write more soon im really excited to see what happens next !!!
Old 12-22-2009, 05:37 PM   #19
r0ckstar

sorry for the long wait, been pretty busy, so here’s the next part:

Emily: cheer up butter cup, your one punishment down, now come in my room I bought a little toy for you,

Katie slowly gets of the bed and follows Emily in her room. Once there Emily hands her a small package, with the title wireless vibrating panty pal. Having never seen one of these, Katie gives Emily a dumbstruck look. Emily then hangs her a black see threw thong. Katie puts on the new thong noticing that it fits just snugly. Emily then gets on her knees, and with her right index finger pulls on the front of the thong and with her left hand, takes the heart shaped vibrator, separates the two pieces and places the first part inside the panties against Katie’s clit, then with her right hand, places the second part on the front of the panties, feeling a magnetic force holding the two pieces together.

Emily then gets up and tells Katie to go see herself in the mirror. Obliging to her mistress’s demand, Katie walks to the mirror in the corner of the room, and admires her slim figure in the mirror. Completely naked except for the see threw underwear, with the red little heart on them, her nipples standing out from all the excitement. Then all of a sudden Katie moans, arches her back, and grabs at her underwear, as the little heart starts to vibrate. Then as suddenly as they started, the vibrations strop, and Katie gets a hard smack on her on her right as cheek.

Emily: don’t you dare touch yourself down there without my permission you little slut.

Katie: I beg your pardon mistress

Emily: that’s better, now head down stairs and make us some eggs and toast for breakfast, while I get you next surprise. And don’t forget to open all the blinds on the kitchen windows.

Katie walks out of the room and heads to the kitchen. Once in the kitchen Katie unwillingly does as she was told and opens up all the blinds. The kitchen being placed on the corner of the house, The north wall windows above the counter top give a view of the backyard, while the windows on the west wall show the street, and at the same time shows anyone who happens to be walking past a great view of Katie’s mostly naked body. As Katie takes out the frying pan and the toaster, the vibrations on her clit start up again, although slower then the first time, Katie can just manage not to start rubbing herself. She then hears Emily’s voice from upstairs:

Emily: While your at it, be a nice little slave and go fetch the paper outside.

Katie stands there, letting the words sink in.

Emily: now slut!

Katie makes her way to the front door, as she does so, the vibrations stop once again. Peeking outside threw a window, Katie sees the paper at the end of the driveway. With the pleasure vibes gone, the tough of being naked outside, completely sets in, leaving Katie scared and excited at the same time.

After a quick breath, Katie gets out the door, and with a few quick glances on both sides, she nervously jogs to the end of the driveway and grabs the paper, and runs back to the door to find it locked with her step sister grinning behind it. Great now what.

Emily: I have a little challenge for you before you can come back in my little slut.

With the fear of someone seeing her in this state outside, Katie is all ears.
r0ckstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 05:40 PM   #20
r0ckstar

again sorry for the long periods between posts, my schedual is pretty packed, don't worry, i plan on finishing the story and I'm still full idead. and thank you for all the positive comments
Old 12-22-2009, 11:09 PM   #21
dareme314
Account Banned

awsum thanx ive been watin 4 dat cant wait 4 da next bit
dareme314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 04:41 AM   #22
urlilslave080
Distinguished Member

Very good story, Post more soon man. Cannot wait for the next instalment.

OR IF YOU HAVE DICE CHECK OUt MY NEW DICE DARE GAME
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=27595

Happy Daring
urlilslave080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 07:56 AM   #23
thongaholic

wow this story gets better with every part! looking forward to the next one!

thanks for the great story
thongaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 09:22 PM   #24
r0ckstar

i have most of the week's part of the story planned out, deciding between two cross roads for the reminder of sunday's story.... anyway, marry holidays and happy new years too you all
Old 12-31-2009, 09:19 PM   #25
dareme314
Account Banned

wen will u write more
Old 01-03-2010, 07:39 PM   #26
r0ckstar

Emily: you see that lamp post at the end of our front neighbour’s driveway

Katie nods

Emily: your going to go to it, and use it as a stripper pole for a whole minute. Once your minute is over, I will turn back on your heart vibe, then you are going to go get on your knees, on the front door landing and stick your ass out towards the door until the vibrator stops, you will then ring the door bell and run back here. The only time your are allowed to run is after you rang the door bell, and if you come, we start over on another house one street down. Am I understood?

Katie: yes mistress

Katie walks down her driveway here heart racing and her cheeks blushing. Running to get the news paper was one thing, but this was completely different, with all the time she was spending completely in the open, the chances of being caught were much greater. As Katie reached the middle of the street, the openness engulfed her. She could believe what she was doing. As she reached the lamp post, she saw how much of a resemblance the post had to a strip pole, chrome silver, about three inches in diameter and straight for six feet until it turned into a diamond shape with a light in it. She put one hand on it, a foot on each side and started to rub her pussy against the cold steel. Even tho it was the start of a beautiful day, the morning breeze kept her nipples erect, and after about twenty seconds she actually started enjoying the feeling that she could be caught. She flung her spare hand in the air and kept rubbing her crotch on the pole, leaving a wet spot as she was getting very excited. Before she knew it, that familiar buzz started on her clit, she let go of the street light and walk towards the door steps, playfully wiggling her ass as she walked, imagining someone starring at her from a window. As she got to the porch, she assumed the doggy style position, carving her back to make her ass stick out more and waited.

Emily stared across the street threw a video camera that her step sister had missed in her hast to finish her task and get back inside. She waited, hopping for a car to pass by, but no luck. After two and a half minute of staring a Katie’s ass stuck up in the air she pressed the button on the vibrator control.

Katie was really starting to get worried, she had no idea how long she had been waiting but exposed as such, it felt like forever and she felt like she would come at any moment now. Finally the buzzing stoped, she got up rang and rang the buzzer. To her surprise she could her steps close to the door. She knew she didn’t have time to run across the street, she darted to the right and ran to the side of the house and waited. She heard the door open, a pause, then the sound of the door closing. Katie took a few deep breaths and got ready to run when someone walk around the corner of the house.

Katie stood there dumbstruck covering herself as best as she could with on hand over her crotch and the other arm covering her boobs as much as possible. Staring at a cute guy a bit older then her. He had messy brown hair, blue eyes, and a good looking body, she also noticed his white teeth, then noticed that he was grinning at her.

Eric: Don’t worry Katie, let me explain. My name’s Eric, I used to do dares with her sister. I wanted to meet you since you moved in but never had the chance. Your sister called me this morning telling me that if I waited by the door around this time and waited for the doorbell to ring, I’d get a show and the chance to meet you, although I wasn’t expecting this much.

Katie: (blushing more then she ever has) I could just die right now!

Eric: don’t worry about it, I’ve had some embarrassing dares of my own

Katie: (still blushing and covering herself) I doubt they were this embarrassing,

Eric: how about this, I’ll let you get back to your sister, and if you want some other time this week you can come over and will hang out.

Katie: yea Eric I’d like that

Losing some of her timidity, Katie purposely walks past Eric on the left, and having her left hand covering her boobs, leaves Eric with a great view of her left breast with only the nipple covered.
Wiggling her ass as she walks to wards the street. Katie looks back toward Eric smiling at her, she then goes into a light jog as she gets across the street, up her driveway and into her house finding her step sister waiting for her.

Emily: Had a nice talk with Eric did you?

Katie: I can’t believe you set me up like that!!!

Emily: well now you’ve made a new friend, you should be thanking me. Eric is pretty into you, and by the looks of it you don’t find him ugly either.

Katie: that doesn’t mean you..... and he saw the whole thing..... I can’t believe....

Emily: how about this, I forget about your punishment for not properly addressing me this whole time and we call it even..

Katie simmers down after a few moments and agrees.

Emily: alright lets go upstairs and get you dressed up, were visiting a good friend of mine.

Both girls walk up stairs and go into Katie’s room, where Emily searches threw the pile of cloths that she already threw on the ground. She hands Katie a pair of spandex shorts now much to short for school wear since she had the a few years back when she played volley ball, and a small white tank top and no bra.... of course.

Emily: and take those panties off you wont be needing them in these, now get dressed and I’ll be right back.

Emily leaves the room as Katie removes her moist thong and drops it on the floor she just has time to put on the tight clothing when Emily comes back in with a ball gag.

Emily: where is my vibrating heart?

Katie points towards her panties.

Emily: you didn’t even take the time to take it off, you need to learn to be more respectful with the toys I lend you.

Emily leans over grabs the thong and removes the two pieces of the vibrator.

Katie: I’m sorry mistress

Emily: (still holding the panties) these are quite wet, you must of been really horny you little slut

Emily scrunches the panties into a ball

Emily: open wide slut

She puts the wet thong into Katie’s mouth and then puts on the gag.

Emily: now I won’t have to hear your winning the whole way there. Plus I bet a dirty whore like you loves the taste of her own juices. Now get in the car you’re going to love where were going.
Old 01-03-2010, 07:44 PM   #27
r0ckstar

as a side note, i'm also looking for female members around the age of 18, up to late 28s willing to do casual dares, pictures and web cam not required but apreciated

next part of the story soon to come
Old 01-03-2010, 09:51 PM   #28
Tapout93

Send a message via Yahoo to Tapout93

This is a very good story can't wait to read more.
Tapout93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:18 AM   #29
dareme314
Account Banned

great jov i luv it cant wait 2 hear da next bit
Old 01-06-2010, 12:11 AM   #30
Shadow1537

Location: I live in a place so totally awesome any mortal would die of shock

Keep it comin its a great story
Shadow1537 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements