Old 04-18-2013, 11:02 PM   #1
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Default Nikki's Night

(I'm trying something a tad different with this story. I won't go into the details, but some of you may notice it's in certain ways different. In the very least I had different goals in mind. So please, any comments are greatly appreciated =) )

Nikki’s Night
Part 1

By Jappio

I quickly rushed into the front door of my apartment building. I was so nearly out of breath; I’d just jogged through town. Yet even though I sort of wanted to slow down and take a break, part of me didn’t allow it. I was far too excited for what I had planned!

I guess I was also trying to fight back any chance I had to hesitate. Doing what I was about to do was pretty nuts.

My name is Nichole, but most people call me Nikki. A few months ago I moved out to an apartment on my own. Since then, I’ve been getting bolder and bolder with some of the crazy games I play.

For awhile now, at least most of my teenage and adult life, I’ve been hooked on a bit of a kink. It’s hard to explain, but I guess it’s sort of like streaking. I’ll get naked and explore public places. Yet I’m not like an exhibitionist, I just sort of sneak around.

It started pretty small, but it’s like I always try to push myself to do something crazier each time. The adrenaline rush is pretty addictive, although at times you sort of pay for it too. It’s pretty embarrassing when someone sees you running completely naked down the street!

Yet what I was doing tonight wasn’t exactly new, but it was more intense.

Earlier, I’d taken a key down into town. It was quite a distance too, past areas I’ve only ever dreamed about being naked at. I had a piece of string with me, and I tied a key to the base a street lamp. That key is a copy of my apartment key.

Now I’m using my usual key to get back into my apartment. I’m breathing so hard now, I’d just run up 3 flights of stairs after all. It’s not a huge building though, so I’m actually on the top floor.

I’d be lying if I didn’t admit to having been naked in the halls, basement, and around the apartment already a bunch of times. I think I wasn’t settled in for more than a week until I was dumb enough to try it. I’d gotten lucky and wasn’t caught. Well, lucky ‘that’ time.

So I’m finally inside, and I drop my key on a table. All my lights and appliances are off. I sort of made sure my place was all set up, since I figured I wouldn’t be back for awhile.

I knew how this was going to work sort of, I’d done similar before. So as I usually do, I started to take off my clothes.

I’d dressed pretty simple for my short walk. I started to peel my tank top up and off of my body. Once it was off, I straightened my shoulder length blonde locks. I didn’t plan on being seen, but I didn’t want to look a mess if I did!

I was tempted to just take off my bra right away, but I like to follow a bit of a pattern. It’s no fun to be naked on the upper half of the body and nothing off on the lower half, at least in my opinion.

So next up, I grabbed the waistband of my sweatpants and pushed them to the floor. I stumbled a bit as I tried to get them over my shoes.

So I was already standing in just my bra and panties. It isn’t rare to be undressed in my apartment. I suppose normally people might even do it at times, but considering what I was about to do, it still kept my blood rushing.

My hands were shaky as I began to undo my bra. Surprises me how these stunts still make me so nervous, but maybe that is why I love them. Finally I undid the latch and I eased the bra off my arms. I was now standing in just my little panties.

I tossed my bra over to the pile on the floor with my other clothes. I cupped my breasts with my hands, fingers easily able to reach over my small mounds. I sometimes wish they were a bit bigger, but I’ll admit I thought they suited me. I’m fairly short, so I guess having huge swaying breasts wouldn’t be the best. Yet still can’t help but blush when people see them and size them up!

Size aside though, I love the little darlings, and oh boy do they love my fingers! Well in some cases they also love tongues and mouths, but I sadly can’t always get them those! Yet right now they didn’t care. My nipples were already standing out, and trust me, my apartment was plenty warm. Just thinking about what I was going to do had me aroused.

My fingers brushed against the sides of the nipples. I fought back the urge to tease them more, as I knew I could end up on my couch any second and forget my original goal. I hated how easily aroused I got during these games, but I also couldn’t complain either, it did feel pretty good.

I took a moment to breathe, and then I grabbed hold of my panties. I wasted little time until I had them sliding down my legs.

When I got the bit of cotton to my ankles, I hopped around a bit as I tried to get them over my shoes. I never seem to think that taking the shoes off and putting them back on could be faster, yet I always end up struggling at this point! I can have a bit of a one track mind.

Yet I was finally able to toss my panties to the side. I was now finally naked! As per my usual naked ritual, I took my hands and ran them from my shoulders, to my ribs, to my stomach, to my hips, to my thighs, and down to my knees. Not a single fiber of cloth hid my body.

I looked down, and was happy to see nothing but bare skin. Even the area between my legs was bare. I looked over my shoulder, happy to see that my back and bottom were equally exposed.

I then stepped towards my door. I opened it, and looked out in the hall. A few months ago I’d have hidden my body and only stick my head out, but tonight I wasn’t afraid to lean at least half my body out, bare breasts in view to anyone who could be out there. It was late at night though, most people asleep.

I was right of course, no one was around. So I stepped out, and I was standing naked in the hallway. I could look into my apartment and see my bits of clothing on the floor. I wouldn’t have access to those for awhile now.

Without a single item in my possession besides the shoes and socks on my feet, I took the door knob, and pulled it towards me. The door shut and I was locked out!

The door made a nice loud click. There was plenty of resistance having to close it with the lock readied. I still gave the knob an attempted twist to try and open it. Yet just as planned, it didn’t.

I was now locked out naked. I didn’t have a key to get back inside. I knew for some people this would be a nightmare. Having to find help from a neighbor and possibly having to call the apartment owner to help you back inside. It would be an embarrassing ordeal for sure.

Yet I had planned this, and if I was careful and lucky, I’d be able to get back inside without any problem. I could use the key that I had hidden in town.

I know it sounds insane. Purposely forcing yourself to sneak through town sounded like something only a fool would do. I’d probably agree, but you have to realize how I was feeling.

I could actually feel my body tingle as I just stood there in the hallway. I felt so naked and vulnerable, and my face was even a little red already while thinking how things could go wrong. I would even say I might have a few regrets having done what I just did.

Yet at the same time there is more to it. You feel so alive. You feel like you’re really doing something crazy, and that makes your adrenaline rush. Here you are, in this situation most people wouldn’t even be able to dream of. Yet you’re living it, and it’s all so real but unbelievable at the same time!

My nipples still ached; I touched them, and I gasped. I was turned on, and it was so easy to tell. I am embarrassed by it, it’s not easy to admit, but after a few years you start to accept it. At least I felt at the time I was still at least a little in control.

I let my hands stay at my sides as I turned and walked towards the stairs. Like I said, I’ve done this before. I would do this back in my home town, and I’d done smaller variations here in the apartment. I’ve never hidden the key quite this far though. Farthest I did it was a block before, and that one had me shaking the whole way!

I made it to the stairwell. I no longer could see my door, and yet I knew there was little point without my key. You sort of have to remind yourself though that you can’t go back anymore, you can only go forward. Without that motivation, I don’t think I’d be able to halfway through town.

Even if you don’t have access to your clothes, you still feel more naked the more distance you put between yourself and them. As I walked down the stairs, it was like I was losing more clothing, even though I didn’t really have any to lose.

You feel your breasts bounce more, and butt jiggle a little, and you can feel your thighs rub against each other. You know you’re naked, but when you’re farther from those clothes, you feel it more. I’d say that’s just me, but I’ve read about other girls who are the same, or so I like to believe.

After a few flights of steps, I was at the bottom of the building. Everything was so quiet there, that I was hardly even considering the fact that a dozen other people lived in that building, and that they could step outside and catch me! Yet my key was down town, and that’s where my focus was on, not on people behind closed doors.

Ahead of me I could see the door to the street. The apartment building was on the edge of downtown. A few small businesses and other apartments surrounded the building. Past there a number of other businesses and things, depending what route I take. Just outside the doors I’d have to find a parked car to hide near. There wouldn’t be much cover in general, so I’d have to time myself well a lot of the time tonight.

Knowing what was ahead of me, I walked down to the front door. I looked out the window to make sure no one was walking along the street just outside the door. The coast looked clear, and I opened the door wide and scurried out!

In an instant I could tell I was naked outside. Although it wasn’t cold, the air still had a way to make you shiver at first. The breeze blowing across your body was definitely different than the stilled air inside the apartment building.

I took a few steps forward until I could see down the street in both directions. Other than street lights, it was dark. None of the stores and restaurants were open. No cars were driving along. Not a soul in sight, which was good considering I was standing naked there!

I looked down at my body. I loved following the bare skin down my body. In the dark I could still easily make out my pale skin, the way it was shaped and colored. My pink nipples were standing out both color-wise and physically, the two pink buds happy to be outside. Then if I looked just right I could see the start of my smooth lips, and with my legs just a little open I could see the pavement below me.

I didn’t even think as I placed both hands on my thighs. I rubbed them, almost as if I was warming them up. A few of my fingers moved up, touching my lips. Honestly, I was just naturally verifying my exposure.

They were more than naked though. They were wet! I couldn’t believe it, it seemed like I’d only started a few seconds ago, but I guess fantasizing about this plan all day had worked me up a lot. Really, arousal is where at least 50% of my courage comes from.

So now that I was officially outside, in public, without any clothing that provided decency, I had to get going. The longer I was out there, the more chances I’d be seen! I must remind you, I loved the risk, but I didn’t want to be seen.

I dashed forward towards a parked car. I was out of view of the road once I crouched down near it. I could see down the sidewalk, and saw that every now and again there were plenty of parked cars, so at least the start of my adventure would be simple.

It was now that I realized my hand were still between my legs. I was nearly ready to start moaning. My body really didn’t want for me to get my key and back inside to my bed. I moved my hands to my knees, trying to catch my breath. I had forgotten how fast I ran home, and I hadn’t taken a break once!

So far so good, so I took off. For a few brief seconds, I was jogging naked along the side walk, completely exposed and naked! It wasn’t even that dark thanks to nearby street lights; I’d be real easy to spot!

Yet it was all over in a flash, and I was ducked down besides another car. As much as I was still exposed to anyone on the sidewalk, I still felt safer there. I was breathing heavily, and I was acting as if I’d just run a mile, even if it was only 20 feet at most.

Yet I felt so naked. I was completely without clothes. More and more the idea that I had multiple blocks to go still was sinking in. I was trapped naked, and had little I could do about it.

Yet thinking like that didn’t stop my resolve. I still had to head forward, naked or not. I didn’t have options, and that idea only made my body tingle more.

After dashing between cars, I realized an issue ahead. On the block ahead, the road got narrower, and cars were not allowed to park on the streets there. It was also all businesses, and with no one around, there’d probably not have been any cars anyways. I looked around, and saw things were still clear. A couple of feet ahead of me was an intersection, and I’d have to cross over to the narrow street.

I readied myself best I could. I eyed everything up. I saw that there was a bit of an alcove in one of the store fronts for their door, I could maybe take a break there I thought. I’d never traveled naked farther than this point, so I was pretty worried now. New unexplored territory, even if you look at it while clothed you can never predict what it’ll be like once you’re naked there.

Gathering my courage, I ran forward. I ran as fast as I could, wanting to get to my next bit of cover. I was naked and running down the street in town, and I had no way to hide myself now!
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Jappio for this post:
Old 04-18-2013, 11:04 PM   #2
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Nikki’s Night
Part 2

By Jappio

As I ran forward, I fully noticed the fact I was also running towards a street light. It got brighter and brighter around me, like I was running into a spot light!

That’s when I made the mistake of looking down. It’s like I was walking along a rickety bridge. You’re fine until you look down. Yet in that moment I was able to see my body illuminated in the artificial light shining down from above. I was able to see how I didn’t have a scrap of material hiding anything!

I moaned in frustration. I couldn’t believe I was so dumb. One of my arms wrapped around my breasts, and my other hand wedged itself between my legs. I felt like I had to hide my body! I couldn’t just leave it expose like that in public! Modesty and embarrassment flooded in for a few moments. I knew then that I was indeed pushing many boundaries with how far I hid my key. Like I said, you can never tell what it’ll be like until you’re actually naked!

So I made it to the other side and onto the sidewalk. I ran past the corner of the first building. Along my one side I could see my reflection in the windows, a young woman running naked along the sidewalk trying in vain or hide her nudity with her arms.

On my other side I could see the road. It was barren of any cars to hide behind or anything. Behind me and in front of me I could see the road stretch far. Although no cars were driving along it at that time, I knew they could be. Many cars drive down this road every day, and if they were there now they’d all see me running naked in public!

I quickly stepped up onto the few steps that led to my goal. It was a small indent in the building. Now to my immediate sides I was covered. I could still easily be seen from the road in front of me, but I was at least hidden from half a block away from me in both directions, and that was safer than being under the street light!

I rested against one of the walls, my bare butt pressed to the rough brick. I felt so drained, and I wasn’t even half way there yet.

The feeling of brick against my bare back and butt was very jarring too. There are so many things to feel when naked that mean so much more. It was no longer cool night air; it was also brick wall, which I assume not everyone has felt on naked skin. Sure you’ve probably touched a brick though, but ever to something sensitive like a bare bottom?

Then as I breathed, my elbow bumped the door to my side, made mostly of smooth glass. I couldn’t see well into the darkened building, and saw more of my own reflection on it. I could see me hardly able to stand fully, a naked profile of my body, my hands gripping naughty locations and keeping them from sight.

Speaking of grip, oh my god! I didn’t think I’d be, but I was very turned on! I didn’t mean to when I covered up, but I was actually doing more than conserving modesty now. I don’t know when it started, but I had moved my arm over my chest so a hand could caress my left breast. I even moaned a little, the touch feeling great.

Realizing this, the hand between my legs wiggled a little. I was still wet, possibly even about ready to start dripping by this point. The little bit of wiggling felt good, and I did it some more.

I was outside naked, but I was so turned on. Now if someone saw, they’d see me more than sneaking around naked in public. I was actually pleasuring myself. I knew it was risky, but for awhile I couldn’t stop myself. More and more I did it, and more and more it felt good.

I was able to remind myself that I wasn’t even half done yet. If I stopped and masturbated now, it’d be bad. My arousal was helping me brave this adventure. I’ve been overcome by arousal before, and it always results in panic afterwards.

I managed to look around the corner of the alcove, and looked down the street. It would be over half a block until I’d be at the end of this block. Then I planned to take a right and take a slight detour. Heading down a street like this didn’t seem wise. If I took a turn there though, I’d pass by the library, a few residential houses, and I could turn towards the part of town where my key was. It beat having to streak without cover towards what would be Main Street.

Having my plan set, I’d run down the street, cross the street, take a right, cross the street, and keep going till I’d have cover.

I purposefully gave each of my breasts a bit of a rub. Beyond the great feeling it gave, I hoped it would psyche me up. My plan would leave me exposed for quite some time, if a car started to drive my way, I’d have nowhere to hide possibly. I’d be seen naked.

Coast was clear, no signs of anyone. The town was still quiet. So I ran, I ran from the alcove and down the street.

My emotions can be such a roller coaster during these adventures. You have your first big scare a lot of times. Then after it has passed, the adrenaline, arousal, and the feeling that you’re invisible settles in. You then start to take some stupid risks.

Running down along the side of the street was already pretty crazy. Yet there were no cars yet, so I thought it would be safe enough if I started to step to my side, and onto the street itself! I kept doing this till I was in the center. I told myself it was just to cross, a little challenge to myself. Yet I didn’t leave right away. I stayed in the middle until I made it to the intersection!

My feet kept carrying me fast, but I wasn’t really even trying to stay hidden now. It was like I had to just expose myself even more.

I began to slow down. I was under a light again, as I started to turn. I wasn’t exactly in the middle of the intersection, but I could see down each street. This town really seems to just turn dead at night. Maybe if there were more parties and activities, I wouldn’t be so compelled to play these crazy games with myself.

I had stopped moving for a few second. I was too absorbed in the idea that I was naked in such a normally busy spot. Even did a slow spin on the spot, exposing myself in each direction. My heart hadn’t slowed down a single moment the whole time I’d been outside.

I then ‘walked’ to my right, down my designated path. I approached the sidewalk, and nonchalantly took a few steps. I was feeling pretty confident, so of course the world picked that time to have the sounds of car echo through my ears!

I couldn’t tell where it was at first. I stupidly just stood where I was and looked around. I didn’t see anything. I tried to focus, and it sounded like was coming north, which is the direction I had been heading before. It was coming from where I would have been if I hadn’t taken a turn onto this side road!

I quickly rushed to the area behind the building on my left. It would guard me from the street I used to be on, and hopefully the approaching car. As soon as I was behind it though, I crouched down to my knees and looked around the corner towards the street I’d come from.

The noise of the car got louder and louder, and soon I could see its headlights from the side as it stopped at the intersection. It could take a left and drive right past me! Yet in no time it started to speed forward and down towards my apartment! I didn’t get a look at the drive or anything, but thankfully they didn’t see me kneeling naked behind some public business!

I laughed to myself. Had they been driving a bit faster, they’d probably have been able to drive right past me when I was in the alcove, or just first turning here, or even exiting my apartment! I had gotten away with it though. As much as the event scared me, it was proof that not many people were about really. Any other time of day and it might be a struggle to get a chance to even cross the street safely! If I could make it down a busy street like that naked without detection, my key was as good as mine!

My knees were a little sore from the rough ground. I stood up, brushing them off. The close call did little to cool the fire in me, and I again touched my body in a few spots to ‘verify’ how aroused I was.

I got back to the sidewalk, not even able to hear the car that had passed anymore. I saw that I was just a couple of feet from the library, and I began to walk down the sidewalk.

I looked to my left and right. On my left was the library. I actually had thought of getting naked in that very same building before, but I never managed to work up the courage for that yet. Sadly no easy way to ‘lock myself out’ in a library I figured. To my right was a park. I’d gotten naked there, but never while locked out. I wasn’t a stranger to hiding my clothes behind a bush and walking around a little.

I was tempted to re-cross the street to get to the park, but I’d been there before. Yet the library intrigued me. I wouldn’t be able to get in, but I could step onto the empty parking lot.

So as if I’d already decided on it, I turned left and walked into the parking lot. It was a small one, but it still felt very open. To one side were the backs of businesses along the road. The other side had a few trees and a small stream.

I wasn’t at all hidden really. The busier road couldn’t see me, but the road that ran between the park and library wasn’t exactly an unused road. It led into a residential area, and who knows who might be arriving home from some late night party or work shift.

Yet still I walked to the center of the lot. I looked back around my shoulder and thought about how my butt was completely exposed to the road. I giggled a little actually.

I then turned around slowly, arms at my side. I faced my bare front side to the road. I looked around, and I knew I was quite naked. The street light over at the corner of the intersection was even enough to make sure I wasn’t completely hidden in darkness.

I then decided I couldn’t spend all night there. I was naked and exposed and vulnerable. Those thoughts didn’t get my feet moving though, so I did the next best thing, make a game of it.

I’d give myself a challenge, some type of goal to complete. Then I’d be able to leave.

So I took my hands, and placed them behind my head. “10 seconds,” I said out loud. I then began to quietly speak out, “1, 2, 3…”

My body was exposed. I was naked out in the night air, and nothing hid my body. I had bare breasts, naked hips, nude thighs, and exposed pussy. My legs were even spread about shoulder width. My hands were useless clasped behind my head.

“4, 5, 6…” I said, slowly and breathlessly. My body actually almost ached. It was like I was so naked that I had to fix it! Or maybe it was more so that I was so aroused I wanted touch? So nervous that maybe I needed to feel less nervous with any form of security? I wasn’t sure, but I couldn’t get enough of it honestly.

“7, 8, 9…” I was almost to the end, and it felt like it took forever, but I didn’t want it to end. I told myself that’s all I’d do, but as I said, “10” I wasn’t walking away yet.

I stayed standing, my arms easing away from the back of my head. They came down to in front of me, and out habit gave each breast a squeeze. It felt so good. I did the same to my thighs, and I knew I wanted to touch myself.

“Just a little, and then I leave,” I told myself, my hands cupping my breasts. I massaged each mound slowly, just barely muttering to myself that it would be for 10 seconds.

My counting this time had a lot of pauses. Subtle little gasps and near-moans came out between each number. I didn’t really want to reach the number ten.

I eventually said “ten”, and started to rub my sides, hips, stomach, and ribs. My hands didn’t want to stop, but I tried my best to keep them from my nipples now. I had to stop, I just had to.

I was on a high though. I was still naked in the middle of that open spot, and I so loved it. I even swear I heard myself drip onto the pavement! I was so wet, moisture running down my thighs. Maybe I’m exaggerating a little, but it really felt like I was dripping wet!

So I again muttered something about 10 seconds, and my hands were between my legs in no time!

My legs grew weak as I touched myself there. It all felt so good. I thought about how I stripped naked in my house, down to just my shoes and socks. How I was aroused and wanted to be naked outside.

My touching got faster, my fingers running along my wetness. I thought how it felt to be locked out, to sneak out of my building, and how I’d have to sneak through town naked.

I couldn’t help but touch my pulsating love button. I nearly cried out as I touched it. I had to ease myself to the ground. Counting was long lost. I settled into a positing where I was lying on my back, butt on the pavement, knees up, and my legs spread.

I thought about how I was there, lying naked in the middle of the parking lot. How I was so exposed and naked and what I was doing. I was pleasuring myself, and I couldn’t stop.

I quickly went over the edge and in a few more moments I orgasmed. I couldn’t help it, I knew I shouldn’t, but I’d been so worked up!

So I moaned through that ordeal, and for a few moments I kept my eyes closed. I just laid on the ground, still exposed and my hand still slowly rubbing my lips. I wasn’t on the brink any longer, but I was still a little aroused even after that.

Yet I regained some will power. I knew it was a mistake. Suddenly I was feeling more embarrassed. I had just given into my desires in a public place like that. It’d have been horrible if someone had seen me then!

I stood up, my legs still shaky, and started to slowly walk down towards the houses down the street so I could get to my key!

My body still felt very alive. It didn’t want to move much, but it sure did enjoy what had just happened. I felt so much more naked and vulnerable. Some of my buzz had worn out, and I now felt quite naked and trapped out there.

Without even thinking about it, I wrapped my arms around my chest. I cradled my puffy mounds and hid them from the world. Nights like this are always such a rollercoaster. One second you’re feeling like a thrill seeker, looking for danger. Then in a few brief moments you feel naked and vulnerable. It’s always a cycle too, one leads into the other.

I walked down the sidewalk, looking to the park to my right and the houses ahead of me. Even though it was late at night, nearby street lamps kept things fairly lit. It wasn’t easy to see much detail, but I think my pale exposed skin would stick out. It seemed my night wasn’t close to being complete yet.
Old 04-18-2013, 11:04 PM   #3
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Nikki’s Night
Part 3

By Jappio

I crossed over a small bridge running over the creek. I stopped for a second and looked over the railing at the running water. I joked with myself that I was trying to act natural, as if I was on a casual walk through town, taking in the sites.

Yet I knew I was butt naked. I knew that I didn’t have any clothes or way back inside. Leaning over the railing I knew my smooth bottom pointed out behind me. I knew I should have kept moving, but I dared myself to take my time. I had to keep calm and not let myself panic. I had to enjoy myself before I made rash mistakes.

Yet I still rubbed the back of my leg with one foot. I still didn’t stop myself from squeezing my arms tighter around my chest. There was no ignoring my nudity, the sense of urgency to become covered, or the way my body felt so warm.

I stepped away from the bridge, walking towards the houses ahead. I’d have to walk a little more than a block here. Yet I wasn’t so concerned about it. I had a few parked cars on the side of the road to hide behind, and areas like this always felt safer. I remember when I was younger it being scary, but years of luck had made me feel it wasn’t usually too bad; neighborhoods like this tend to be populated by people who like to sleep at this time or keep to themselves indoors.

So I strolled past some houses without much concern. It’s like I said, my moods go in a cycle. After being scared and feeling vulnerable, your adrenaline kicks back in, and you become more confident. Not to mention I was trying to force myself to not panic.

To further make myself not worry too much, I told myself to move my arms to my sides. I let the cool air tease my still hard nubs. They stuck out hard on my little cupcakes. I looked down and admired them. I love just thinking about their exposure. It isn’t even so much what they look like, just seeing and confirming and fantasizing about what is happening.

With my hands no longer doing anything, I decided to place them on my sides, and run them down to my hips. I could feel how there was nothing on my body, no little waistband or hem of anything. All I had there was bare skin. I loved doing that too.

I was now almost halfway through the residential area. I was now making a turn on a street corner. Ahead of me was the street I needed to get to, the one that would lead to my key.

I stopped my walk for a second, considering my naked state. I ducked next to a car to look around; making sure this new area was as devoid of people.

No one was about. It was a quiet night as predicted. I seemed so alone at that moment. I was so naked and exposed, but no one to see me. I almost wished it would be tougher, but I hadn’t reached my key yet, so I didn’t. Things could still go so wrong.

Thoughts of someone driving by flashed through my mind. Images of people taking a night stroll, but more clothed than I, went through my head. Thinking of a large group of people, a surprise parade or festival, suddenly showing up and me being completely naked amongst it all. I’d have to hide, and try to not be caught. Any second my unclothed body, my naughty night time hobby, could be revealed to them.

These thoughts didn’t make me run back home and break in through a window. I didn’t consider finding a way to contact a friend to help me out. No, I just kept walking forward. The thoughts didn’t make me want to stop my risk at all, and that scared me more than what could actually happen!

As I got closer to the next street, I stopped to hide. Again I was near the backs of the businesses that ran along the street. I hid around the corner, to keep my body hidden from the street. I watched the street, to make sure it wasn’t busy.

In the day, there probably wouldn’t be a moment when you wouldn’t have been able to see a car go by. Yet it was late at night now, and not a single one passed. I breathed heavily though, waiting to see if one would. My hands slithered between my legs as I crouched near the wall, at first just touching my thighs. Yet as I pictured a car going by, a busy road having to be walked without a bit of clothing on, my hands started to move.

I was now rubbing my thighs, thinking about what I’d look like. I pictured I was driving down the road, seeing out my window a girl running down the street. Her hands loosely covering her naughty bits she has no other way to cover. Her face is red, and she’s breathing heavily as she just tries to run past.

When no car came for awhile though, I felt it was safe enough. I had to keep going, I couldn’t avoid it. As much as I thought of being seen, I didn’t want it, and I was going to make sure it didn’t happen.

I teased myself jokingly for being so naughty to already be touching my thighs again. I made myself keep my hands at my sides as I started to approach the road.

In mere seconds I was standing at the street corner, able to look up and down the long road. Along the sides were many businesses, many of which I’ve stopped in before. To my right I could see the gas station near the end of downtown, two blocks away. On the opposite side of the street, by the street light, my key was hidden.

It seemed like forever ago that I was there, fully dressed, stashing the key away. Now I was naked, and I had to return to that same spot.

This street was more lit than the last two. This street was normally one of the busiest streets in town. Popular shops, the gas station, and the quickest way to the freeway out of town all meant that everyone probably used it every day.

My heart was pounding in my chest. Even now I felt as if I was illuminated, and I wasn’t even under a street light. I knew there was no way to hope for darkness to hide me at this point.

Hiding places in general would be tough. It’d be like before, where I’d only have small alcoves for front doors occasionally. The few times that there’s room between buildings, it’s for small parking lots. Since no businesses were open, there were of course no parked cars to hide behind.

Yet even standing there on the busy street, I could feel my special place between my legs tingle. This is what I set myself up for. This was the thrill I had asked for, and oh boy was I getting it!

My pointy tips stuck out far in front of me. My legs parted slightly, I could swear I felt a few drops of moisture on my thighs. I could feel things getting puffy between my legs at the thought of what was happening.

It took a lot to not touch myself then and there. Yet looking to my right, down the road to my goal, I knew I had to at least make it there. I’d reach my half way point, and then I’d just have to get home. Then in the privacy of my bed I could do everything I wanted to myself.

So I moved my feet, and I was now dashing across the road so I’d at least be on the proper side of the street for my key.

I began to run down the street. I was moving fast, and I wanted to get to my goal now. I told myself I had to, that it all mattered on me getting the key, and that was true.

Every step I was aware of my body. The way my butt bounced and jiggled with my strides. I could feel my cheeks move, and I knew they were naked, and that there were no panties or pants hiding them.

Although not large enough for a full jiggle, my breasts did not sit still. They moved and bobbed. I could look down and see the way they’d sway at the same speed as my jogging pace. They even were crowned with two pink peeks. They were little buttons sticking out from me, and they oh so loved the feel of the air moving across them, standing taller thanks to it.

My thighs were rubbing, and it was so much torture not to touch them. I had to keep my hands off myself, and I hated that I had to. I knew though if I started to touch, if I gave into my desire I’d be unable to stop what I’d start.

I knew my naughty little treasure was aching for touch. This was no longer just arousal. Even though I’d just satisfied myself earlier, this was to be the climax of the night. My lips were swelling, becoming a puffy prize for my hands. They ached for touch they knew well that lead to even greater pleasure. I could feel more wetness form between my legs, dripping down my thighs as I ran.

I was now a block closer. It was just cruel irony that reaching the key was only the halfway point. It felt like it would be the end, to have this goal in such close reach, but it wasn’t at the same time. The key wasn’t cover. It wasn’t a way to hide my exposed body. It wasn’t my private apartment to hide my nubile form. It was just a key.

Yet I still ran towards it. I still wanted and needed it. I still had to go to it, even if the risk seemed great.

Ahead of me on my right I could see the gas station getting closer. It was a bright and the only place that would conceivably have customers at this time. If someone was going to stop somewhere, it was there.

Ahead of me, where my key was, was a bright street lamp. I’d be standing naked, illuminated and exposed, in front of the one place where there could be people!

My plan seemed as if it was devised by my worst enemy, someone who wanted to make me squirm. It was like a horrible trap to lead to my total embarrassment.

Yet I’d done it to myself. I was now stuck with that fate.

My key was nearing my reach though. I had only a couple of feet to run. I began to slow down so I wouldn’t run right past it.

I was stepping into the bright light. I looked down, and it looked like it was day time. My body might as well have been toasting under the sun, getting a nice tan across my bare skin.

In ways though, it was worst than day time. Day time, this bright area of light would be everywhere. Instead it was focused around me, and brought so much attention to just how out of place I was. I’m the naked girl who was running around at night through the middle of town!

I was at the pole though, and I could finally get my key. At the base of the light, there were a few cracks in the cement, and my key was wedged there. It was hardly noticeable to anyone who wasn’t looking, just a bit of litter or trash on the street side.

I picked the key up, and for the first time since getting there really looked around.

I was standing on a street corner. To one side and ahead of me laid dense residential areas. Houses and apartments, filled with potential voyeurs. The street stretching ahead of me would lead to the freeway, the only one close to town.

Behind me was the road that led through the heart of town. All the main shops and restaurants were there. If you wanted to get anywhere, you usually had to drive through this part of town in the very least.

To my right was the nearest gas station in this part of town. People stop here all time to fill up on gas. There’s almost always someone at a pump, standing around, looking at the scenery, bored while waiting to finish up, at least during the day and evening.

Then there I was. I was completely naked besides my shoes. I was standing under a bright light. I was on the other side of downtown from my house, the place where I last had clothing.

A normal person would have run off. They’d cover themselves, and just run away from it all. They’d think of nothing more than getting back home and getting dressed. Complete and raw exposure, nothing hidden outside, and quite the public location being factors just too much for them.

Yet I didn’t. I just soaked it in. I was naked somewhere that I doubt anyone else had ever been naked at.

It wasn’t even that I felt I was safe. I knew the risk. I knew I could be seen. Yet I had to push the envelope. Nothing like this had ever happened, that’d I’d been somewhere this public. This was so new, and I felt I couldn’t waste it.

So I kid you not, I didn’t go running home like I wanted. I didn’t try to hide or anything. I made my exposure all the worse.

I turned my back to the pole, the one that held the bright light illuminating me. I was still close to it; I was so close I could feel the cold metal just barely tickle my butt, it running delicately near my crack.

I took a deep breath as I then moved both my hands to behind the pole. I grabbed onto each of my wrists. I then leaned forward, pulling my wrists against the pole. I held my hands tight though, acting as if I was unable to let go. I was pretending to be bound to the light pole.

I pulled against my fake bindings. I tried to escape all of a sudden. I told myself that I was handcuffed to the most public spot in town, and I was completely naked. I had to get away, I had to do anything. Yet my hands kept me there, and I didn’t get away.

I looked down at myself. I saw how as I struggled my breasts would jostle, my chest in general thrust out due to my arms being pulled back like that.

I would rest my struggle for a moment, and lean back against the pole. The whole of the metal pressing to my back and between my cheeks. Nothing obscene, but enough to remind me that I had not a single stitch of clothing on.

I kept my legs slightly spread, playing the role of the distraught woman handcuffed naked in the middle of town. I couldn’t help but toy with my fantasy. Thinking of some story where I was dared to stay handcuffed, my captors teasing me and not letting me go.

Yet even in all my playful struggles and thoughts of being the victim, I loved every second of it. I could feel my body was screaming out to any of those seeing me to be touched. What made me want to break free more than cover was the want to touch. I wanted to cup my soft pillows on my chests, to run my little cherries between my fingers. I wanted to press a hand between my legs and run my fingers against my growing wetness.

I then looked down again and really looked at my body. I looked at my hard nipples and though about them being touched. I could almost feel it. I again lunged forward to try and free myself.
Old 04-18-2013, 11:05 PM   #4
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Nikki’s Night
Part 4

By Jappio

I looked farther down my body even. I looked at my shaven wetness. I spread my leg a little more and just looked at the bare and total exposure I had on show. It was so naughty and would be an absolute embarrassment if seen by someone. I thought of being like this, people across at the gas station looking over, of cars passing by, and people walking near me.

I moaned out suddenly, still unable to get my hands where I wanted them. I could tell I was dripping down, probably a few spots on the pavement below me. I whimpered a little, overcome by arousal.

I saw a pair of lights to my side. I knew it had to be car coming my way. My legs grew weak; I felt I’d fall any second. Yet I couldn’t’ do anything about it.

That’s when I realized the lights were real. This wasn’t just my imagination anymore. I was going to be seen!

Oh my god, my naked body, my entirety would be seen by this person! I was naked and bound and I had to no way to hide any of it!

I pulled at my hands again, trying to get away from the street light, but I couldn’t. I was stuck and I was going to be exposed. My cute, cherry-topped mounds, my bubble bottom, and sweet kitty were all going to be seen! I was covered in bright light and everything was there for them to witness.

It was only then that I realized that I was not actually handcuffed. I let go of my wrists and almost fell forward, shocked that I could actually move away from the pole!

I’d been so dumb. I knew the street wouldn’t be dead all night. Surely someone would show up, coming into town late from some party or something. I was standing right at the entrance to downtown, and I was bare-ass-naked!

I felt so dumb for being stuck there naked, but even once freed I looked around. The speed limit was thankfully slow, so the car was still far away. I might be able to hide!

Yet I didn’t know where, I had no plan. No cover seemed near, and I was still sluggish from my hazy state. I could actually feel things like my love button still calling for a helping hand.

The only idea I could come up with was run home. To run down the street and away from the way the car was coming!

So that’s what I did. I just started running the way I’d come from. This time it felt like a stumble at first, my legs not ready yet.

I managed to pick up the pace and looked behind me. The lights still seemed distant, but they were closer, I couldn’t outrun it!

Yet the next turn I’d have, the next chance to get off this street, would be the road that would take me to the library again. I had just a little more than a block and a half to go till I could turn that corner, and that might not even be good enough!

The car was getting closer, and I was no more covered! I wanted so bad to get out of there. Feeling so vulnerable was making me run what felt faster than I ever had before!

The next time I looked behind me though, my eyes grew wide. A smile crept on my face. Relief began to flow over me. The car wasn’t approaching me anymore! It was turning into the gas station!

I was safe. The very gas station I felt made my key-spot dangerous was now saving me! It had distracted the driver away to allow me to escape!

I slowed down a little. I had gotten so very lucky, and I had to stop and catch my breath. I was now about a block from the road that led to the library, and I’d have at least a few minutes till I had to actually get away from the car if it came this way.

It’s funny that after a scare like that I’d be so fine with just standing on the side of a normally busy street. I was still quite naked, and I was only a little closer to home.

Although I could tell my body was still very aroused, the scare had at least kicked my brain back into survival mode a little. I told myself it was no longer a need and I could wait till home. I could still feel a pulsation between my legs, and I wanted to attend to it still, but a scare like that is a sign that you shouldn’t push your luck much more.

I was a bit out of breath, but I forced myself to jog. The person at the gas station could be coming my way again any second. I hurried down the block I had to go to get back to the road that would take me to the library.

At the intersection, I looked around. Besides knowing someone was a little down the street, you’d think no one lived here. The place was still dead, and that was good because I was still naked! I crossed my arms around my chest, and made sure the key was still in my hand. Once I felt safe, I began to cross diagonally to the corner I wanted to be at.

Once there, I didn’t stop and ran right down the residential road. I didn’t even stop at the spot I had hid before. I wanted to get away from Main Street as much as possible.

Once I was a little bit away, I crouched down besides a car. I was no longer in the heart of downtown, and my own heart was finally beginning to give me a break. I turned my back to the car so I could rest my back on the tire and sit down.

A smile broke out on my face. I was feeling really good about what happened. The moments of worry began to pass as I thought about how amazing it was to do what I did. I loved breaking new boundaries, and tonight I definitely did. An odd since of pride swelled in me. I even started to joke with myself that next time I had to hide the key even farther.

Planning another night out could come another time though. I had caught my breath, and my arms were beginning to press into my sensitive nipples more than needed. I let out a heavy sigh as I stood up. The rest of the walk felt like it’d be downhill as far as thrill was concerned, and only redeemed once I got in my bed to relive the moments, my hands free to do as they please.

I looked around as I stood up. I looked around and didn’t see anything. I could hear the sound of a car driving by behind me, back on the main road. It sounded like it was driving away though, so it had already passed the intersection. The person who had almost caught me was for sure now going to be long gone.

So my walk continued. I was able to easily make it down to where I had to take a turn. I could see the park and the bridge again.

When I got to the bridge, I was able to see the library, and I could swear a small droplet of moisture at that moment ran down my leg. It wasn’t long ago that I was lying naked, legs spread out, my hand bringing me off. I think in some regards I was actually more aroused now than then, but I also had just a little more willpower too. I walked past the lot, doing my best to not think about it.

I walked up towards the intersection that I first turned at. I approached it slowly, keeping close the wall of the building I was next to.

At the corner, I could see up and down the road. It was just as empty as before. I waited a few seconds to make sure. I impatiently shifted my legs, rubbing my thighs together as I waited. I my arms dropped from my breasts, and in a second I could tell why I would do that. I forced myself to place my hands on my hips. I could wait!

With no cars in sight, I finally ran across the intersection to the opposite corner. I’d have a short walk, and I’d be able to get to the apartment!

The key was in my hand, and I was running down the side of the road. I could feel the cool night air pass on my body. I now kept my arms at my sides. I had just walked multiple blocks through down town naked! I couldn’t get over that fact.

I was so excited, in more ways than one. In general I was just happy I was able to reach my goal.

I also was aroused. My nipples practically ached, the cold air being not enough of a touch. I also wish I could press my hand between my legs, but I knew that’d be a mistake. I didn’t need to start touching myself out on the side of the street!

It seemed like in no time I was already a block away from home. The walks home are always quick; it was territory I already crossed after all.

When I got near the last building, the one that was next door to my apartment complex, I slowed down. I stopped at the side of it, now only having to cross the driveway that lead to the parking lot for my building, and then small yard in front of the building…

Someone was at the front door!

I quickly stepped backwards, using the corner of the building to hide myself. I hadn’t even seen what was going on, but I had seen someone sitting in front of the front door!

I slowly stuck my head out to look. I then saw that the person there was one of my neighbors, Alexis. She was happily sitting there, looking up at the stars.

I was immediately worried. Not so much how I was going to get past her, but what I’d have to do to do so. You see, Alexis and I have a bit of history.

Tonight wouldn’t be the first time she’s been around to see me doing a crazy stunt. She’s the only person in my building who has caught me, and it’s been multiple times. I think any time she sees me walking around she knows I’m up to something, and must wait for me.

She’s done this before, wait outside the door for me to come back. One of the times I hid my key down the other road this happened. She has a real knack for teasing me, and not letting me excuse myself. She’ll even invite me to her place for a bit, even if I don’t have a bit of clothing on.

Now it isn’t all bad. Alexis is a real cutie in my opinion. She can be a bit demanding, and the teasing can be very embarrassing. Yet to say that there aren’t some nights where things might get a little heated would be a lie.

Yet tonight I wasn’t interested in distractions. Alexis can take awhile to deal with. I really was interested in getting back inside, I’d been outside long enough and I wanted to be in my bed! Even if I got invited to her place, it could be another hour of teasing before she’d, well you know!

There wasn’t much choice in getting around her though. I knew she was patient, and I had to use that door. I didn’t see a way to stop this from happening.

I’ve been naked around her a number of times, but I still am shy around her. Something about the way she stares really gets to you, you know? Like she just knows where to look and knows how to read people. So I crossed an arm across my chest, and placed a hand over my exposed kitty. I normally would have cupped it, but I knew that could be a mistake with the condition I was in. Even knowing my plans were now ruined, I could feel I was quite warm down there.

After just a few steps, Alexis turned her head and saw me right away. She smiled wickedly too, and I knew I was in trouble at that point.

“Well if it isn’t Nudie Nikki!” she said as I walked up to her, using her embarrassing pet name for me.

“Hello Alex,” I said, avoiding eye contact. I wanted to try and walk past her, but she was seated right in the middle of the steps to the front door. I couldn’t get past her, and she knew it! “How did you know I was out here?”

“Oh poo, you’re no fun! Not even going to pretend that maybe I just happened to walk out here to star gaze?” I didn’t answer her question, it was clear she wasn’t being serious. “I saw you on my drive home, taking a stroll back from downtown. When I heard your door slam shut, I knew you were up to no good!”

I fidgeted a little, realizing she really did have a good read from me. Normally I am a pretty quiet neighbor, so me rushing inside and shutting my door was probably odd.

“After awhile, I listened closely, heard your door open again, this time very quietly. I snuck out of my place just in time to see you sneaking out the front door, your naked butt squeezing out of sight for a second! I rushed to the door to spy out the window to see you streak your way into town, but I decided not to follow you. We know what happened last time I followed you!” she then giggled recalling the time she nearly scared me to death by sneaking up on me one time.

Again I sighed. Alexis was a pretty nice woman, but she knew when I was naked that her teasing was a great way to get me to totally blushing, and she seemed to really get off on that type of thing. I’d say we were a perfect match, but at this moment she was standing in the way of me getting to my room to get myself off, and that was tortuous on my end.

Alexis then stood up. I thought I had my chance, and took a step towards the door, but she didn’t move. “Alex, I know you want to have your fun, but can we skip it tonight? I really was out for awhile and I just want to go back inside!” I pleaded with her. Tonight I could possibly get lucky for once and avoid some embarrassment.

“Oh? How far did you go this time?” Alexis asked me. I knew she wanted to know, but I knew she also was asking just to keep me standing there naked.

“Alex, I’m naked out here. Can we at least go inside?” I asked. I was ready to tell her the whole story if it got me to my apartment sooner. I was willing to meet halfway and at least get inside first.

“Nudie Nikki is naked? That’s a first!” she teased me. “Prove to me you’re naked,” she demanded.

It isn’t the first time she’s done this little game. She’ll demand that I prove it to her, and that usually meant flashing my naughty bits to her. She always insists I could have a very tiny thong on, or some kind of little band-aids covering me up.

I gave a small huff as I moved one arm away from my breasts and my hand away from my mound. I watched as her eyes looked at each, and I went back to covering. My face was burning red already, and I knew it was a mistake to do that without any fight. Now if I ever try to fight it, she’ll probably remind me of tonight when I didn’t argue it.
Old 04-18-2013, 11:06 PM   #5
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Nikki’s Night
Part 5

By Jappio

“Cute as always,” Alexis complimented. I just rolled my eyes. She was trying to butter me up; I knew she was trying to keep me in a good mood so I wouldn’t just leave her. “So, where’d you go?”

“The gas station a couple of blocks from here,” I admitted. I looked behind me at the road, no one had driven by yet, but I knew it could happen any second.

“Oh! That’s quite the way! Did you just walk there, or did you hide a key there?” After she asked that, I dangled the key from one hand for a bit to answer her. I then quickly wrapped my hand around it again, as I wouldn’t be surprised if she tried to steal it!

“Nikki, would you like to go for another walk? Tonight is such a beautiful night, and I could use a companion,” Alexis asked. I knew she wasn’t kidding, but at the same time I wonder why she’d expect me to say yes.

“Alex, I’m not going out again. I just want to get inside,” I explained.

“To masturbate?” Alexis bluntly asked me. My face turned red, but I didn’t deny her question either.

“Nikki, if you go for the walk with me, I’ll make it worth your while!” Alexis offered.

I was actually a little curious as to what she’d offer me. “What do you mean?”

Alexis took a step closer to me. She put her hand on my shoulder. She looked into my eyes, and then down at little bit of my breasts she could see above my arm. “Well Nikki, we both know this trip will pay for itself for you,” she explained.

I looked off to the side. I think I knew what she was getting at, but I wasn’t going to let her know I did.

“You see, you’ll be Nudie Nikki, walking naked down the road with me. You’ll have your sweet little boobies on show, nipples all hard and delicious,” I blushed at her comment, trying to turn away from her.

Alexis took advantage of my movement, and lowered herself a bit. She rested a hand on my bare butt; her fingers delicately sprawled across one of my cheeks. “You’ll have your little bottom bouncing about, on show and everything.”

She was far too accurate. I hate what she was doing. As she spoke I could feel myself getting more hot and bothered, and I didn’t think that possible with how much I wanted to get inside. She didn’t stop there though, “You’ll even have that bare little sweetness, the one you oh so love to touch, feeling the night air and getting all wet because you’re a naughty little thing!”

At that moment, I could feel the very tip of her fingers stretch out between my legs, I felt them on my inner thigh, so close to my wanting lips. I bet she could feel the bit of nectar that had already found its way to my thighs. I looked back at her; we were so close to each other, my eyes meeting hers. She licked her lips and I hardly could say anything, feeling very flustered.

She was so right, and I hated that. All of a sudden a walk down the street sounded delightful. Being around her and her naughty fingers sounded nice as well. It would mean a wait, but after a hopefully short walk, we’d be in her apartment and… well if it would be like last time, it’d be worth it!

Before I could embarrassingly admit that I’d like to go on the walk though, luck shined through. “Yet if that’s not a good enough deal, I have something special to offer you. You come with me, and some future night, I’ll join you on one of your naughty games.”

My eyes went wide. She was actually offering to strip naked with me!

“That’s right. I’ll be all naked and vulnerable like a certain Nudie Nikki. The two of us baring it all in public,” she teased. I’d actually get Alexis to strip naked outdoors! Sure, I’d have to be naked with her by the sounds of it, but I still loved the idea of it. Alexis being the naked and shy one sounded great!

I maybe was a little too aroused to think clearly. Yet nothing she was suggesting sounded bad. I was starting to want to go on this walk with her, and I did want to see her naked in public for once. “Ok Alex, I agree, we can go for a walk.”

A huge smile appeared on Alexis’s face. Her hand released my butt, and she giddily did a little jump and giggled. “Nudie Nikki and I get to go for a walk, yay!” She then quickly grabbed my wrist, and pulled me back the road; I was going to be walking naked through town again already!

I used my spare arm to cradle my breasts. I couldn’t tell if Alexis was really only dragging me by the wrist, or if she knew it meant I had less cover.

This wasn’t like before either. Before, I was alone, took my time, and did this first part slow. With Alexis leading, we moved at a decent pace. There was no waiting to make sure the coast was clear. I also felt way less in control.

“Alexis, slow down a little,” I said, trying to pull my arm back from her. She didn’t let go though. She looked behind her and smiled, looking up and down my body. I followed where her eyes were looking, and my face warmed up again as I saw what she was seeing. I was very much naked outside. This was nothing new to me tonight, but now Alexis was seeing me walk down the street like that.

As we reached the end of this block, Alexis slowed down, but kept pulling me till I was standing next to her. She let go of my wrist. “Ok, you now lead the way, show me where you went,” she ordered. She placed a hand firmly on my bare bottom to push me forward, an action that elicited a yelp from me.

I gave her a bit of an angry look, but it melted to a pouty face when I saw she did not seem to care at all how I felt about it.

I didn’t have any time to really assess the situation yet. I was now a block away from home again, and I felt like I had to look around first to figure out where to go. I had to go north another block before we’d be at the intersection we would need to turn at.

Was she really going to make me walk all the way back to the gas station?

No one was around, so I began to walk across the street. Alexis now followed behind me. Any time I looked back at her, she was happily just staring back at me.

Stepping naked across the street is a very different experience when you know you’re being seen. You feel more naked. You know someone is looking at your body. Yet you also feel other things. You know someone is seeing you do something that is ‘wrong’. Your naughty act is no longer a secret.

It all reinforces in your mind what is going on too. You know they’re seeing you bare butt, so you think about what it looks like. You know they’re thinking about why you’re doing it, so you remind yourself that it’s arousing. In this case you also know they’re enjoying your embarrassment, but you can’t help but try to hide your body. I know some people might try to act confident, but I have a tough time around Alexis with that.

When I was standing on the street corner, I stopped and waited for her. I kept an arm across my breasts and used my other hand to hide the area between my legs. Even with this little extra adventure not being my idea, I was still plenty aroused. I was trying to be careful to not directly touch myself in any way, worried that Alexis might grab my hand again and discover just how aroused I was.

“Hey, no stopping, you have to keep an even pace,” Alexis demanded as she put a hand on each of my shoulders. She faced me towards the street ahead of us, and started to walk me towards it. I’d only been spying down it for a few seconds; I wasn’t ready yet to walk down it! It had so few places to hide, and I wanted to make sure no cars were coming first!

My full bare body was pointed down this road now. I didn’t know if anyone was coming, but Alexis didn’t seem to mind. She just kept me walking down it.

When she felt me become less tense, my body not resisting her urging as much, her pushing stopped. She kept her hands on my shoulders, but it was a softer touch. She simply made sure my path stayed straight on the road.

I let out a sigh. I couldn’t believe how little I wanted to actually fight her. Give me just a little bit of outside urging, and I risk even more than I would on my own. A moment to stop and look would have been so satisfying, but instead I let Alexis lead me blindly forward. I now had a chance to look, and we did seem to be the only people on the street.

Speaking of my body, Alexis seemed to tell there was still more room to push me. She let her hands drift down my arms. She slowly tugged at them, pulling them to my sides. She smoothed them out till they were straight at my sides. Her hands held my hands to my hips.

The cool night breeze tickled my full front nudity. I looked down and saw that I was advancing that sight forward, and it gave me chills.

We were almost at the end of the block, and Alexis seemed to trust me. She let go of my hands, and as she probably hoped, I didn’t move my arms back to cover myself. I knew it wouldn’t be worth it to try, but also I sort of wanted to be pushed to this point. It was so much more than I did on my own.

Alexis then told me to keep walking, and she started to run across the street. I watched her as she made it to the other side, and she just looked back at me and walked in pace with me. She seemed to want to see me from another perspective.

I was beginning to feel awkward, for a number of reasons. One was of course that I was being watched as I walked naked down the road. She’d be able to see my bare body walk down the sidewalk, passing by closed shops.

I also just didn’t know how to walk. I mean as much as I wasn’t trying to be a show off, I just felt stiff as I walked. I wasn’t sure if I was supposed to strut, walk sexily, or give in to my bashfulness. I just kept my arms at my side as I forced myself forward at the same pace like she set up.

We got to the point where I was supposed to turn right, but she just skipped across the road and kept heading north. I was about to raise my voice to tell her she was going the wrong way, but I stopped myself. I was naked in public; I didn’t want to make a loud noise.

Yet we would also head towards Main St, and I had to stop that. “Alex, you’re going the wrong way, I went that way,” I said, pointing towards the library.

She looked that way, then north up the road. “Nah, I think we should go this way. You like being naked in new places anyways!” she shouted back. I quickly put a finger to my mouth to symbol for her to quiet down. Hearing her shout about my nudity was not what I needed. I worried she’d quickly draw the attention of someone!

She waved for me to follow her though. So I moved forward across the road towards her. She quickly ran back over to the left side of the road that I was on. She kept her lead ahead of me so she could look at my bare front side I’m sure.

When I finally got to the other side, she began to walk backwards away from me. She occasionally looked behind her to see where she was going, but most of the time her eyes were on me.

Again I felt stiff as I bared my body to her. I bared it to this new road too. I’ve of course been on it before, but never naked.

Being more near the heart of town, there were again really only businesses on this block. This left me with almost no cover in case of emergency.

After a store or two, Alexis stopped walking and let me get closer to her. She happily started to walk by my side, but of course on my left, not hiding me from the street at all.

“Enjoying yourself?” she asked. I had a feeling she knew the answer. My little nipples were nearly aching, pointing out hard in the air. If it were brighter out, I was sure she’d be able to see some glistening on my thighs as well. I decided to ignore her question.

“So, all the way to the gas station? You said you turned earlier. Did you take a trip through the park?” She asked.

I knew I wasn’t going to get out from answering some of her questions, so I told her, “no.”

“Did anyone other than me see your cute little bod?” She asked. My cheeks turned red and I avoided some eye contact.

“No, almost at a few points,” I told her.

“Well?” she asked, clearly expecting more from me.

“Once at the turn before the library, and again later when I was getting the key.”

“Ooo, when you were getting your key? Did you hide the key somewhere really risky?”

She seemed pretty interested. I wasn’t sure how much I should tell her about the trip, she was pretty good at finding the right points to tease me about. “Under the light pole across the street from the station, the car came from the east,” I explained.

“Oh? That’s not too bad; I would think Nudie Nikki’s fast little feet could have gotten you there and back before you had to worry. That street is so quiet, no way they’d just sneak up on you, unless you were perhaps…” she began to say, then one of her hands got between my legs and rubbed my thigh. I quivered from the touch, but more so because it felt so good. I almost even moaned. It didn’t help I was remembering why I really was stalling at the light there.

“I was… just taking my time… I wasn’t doing that!” I said. I remember how I had desperately wanted to touch myself, but I couldn’t not in my little fantasy.

“Taking your time doing what?” Alexis asked, her hand still rubbing my thighs.
Old 04-18-2013, 11:06 PM   #6
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Nikki’s Night
Part 6

By Jappio

I looked up and down the road. We were almost up to Main Street. I was still very naked outside, and now Alexis was actually physically teasing me. I knew this bad, but she’d interrupted my soon-to-be orgasm before too. My judgment was starting to falter. So I blabbed on the answer, hoping it would get her off my back. “I was… pretending to be handcuffed, had my eyes closed, wasn’t paying attention well enough. I got away though.”

Alexis’s hand started to move faster after that admittance, and I did let out a gasp. “Oh, I know how to make you purr for me so well. You’re such a fun little cutie to torture,” Alexis teased as she let the edge of her pinky make contact with my lips. I had to stop walking as my body shook from the touch. Her hand withdrew, and there was nothing more, but I secretly wished it didn’t stop.

My wake up was being pushed forward again. We were at the end of the road, and Alexis was leading me across Main Street!

I could see to my sides the road, and even down to where the gas station was, just barely making out the light I had been at before.

We still moved northward, and I was trying to catch up to what was happening. I’d been too lost in thought, and I was just now realizing what I revealed to Alexis. My body was one thing, but my fantasies are another. I really am a glutton for exposure.

I was breathing heavily as I took in my surroundings. We were now heading towards more closed businesses. I was still naked. Alexis was easing me along. I was incredibly turned on.

I was trying to decipher all the information that was happening. Yet as I tried, Alexis didn’t make things easy for me. She grabbed both my wrists and held them behind my back. She was gentle, but I could still tell what she intended.

My breasts thrust forward in this pose. Alexis made sure I moved at a slower pace, even though I wanted to rush away now. She was trying to make my fantasy a reality in some small way. She was binding my arms, just like I’d done to myself before.

I heard her giggle as she leaned her head over my shoulder to look at my body in front. I felt her clothed body against my naked one, and I had to admit the feeling was delightful. I was so naked and vulnerable, and that really hit a lot of nerves with me at that moment.

“So, on your little trip, did Nudie Nikki have any lovely climaxes?” Alexis asked.

I struggled against her grip suddenly. Even though the question didn’t have anything to do with my current exposure, it still made me feel incredibly modest. I didn’t answer her question, I was too speechless.

“Hm? Come on, tell me. It’s not like you telling me about an orgasm is all that different than me giving you one. I’ve witnessed your body writhing in pleasure enough times that I think you can trust me,” Alexis reasoned. As she did, she circled a finger around my breasts. She started at just the start of their swells, but she spiraled it closer to the areola, but not quite reaching.

I breathed deeply, trying to find the words. Her touching was almost as distracting as my modesty in the situation. “It was in front of the library, when heading towards the key…”

“Oh, so on the steps in front of the door?” Alexis asked, her circling getting closer to the pink circles.

I closed my eyes. Even if I’ve had a few past intimate moments with her before, this was still really embarrassing to just talk about, “No, in the parking lot…” the circling got half an inch closer, “right in the middle!” I added. Her fingers just bare grazed the edges of the puffy pink.

“Oh, so was that all you had? Saving the rest for your bed?” Alexis asked.

“Oh please Alex…” I mumbled. I wasn’t sure if it was me asking for her to stop asking, or for her to keep touching. Yet when her circling moved away from their goal, I rushed an answer out, “yes! Yes I was waiting; I didn’t want to get distracted again like at the light pole!”

Alexis’s fingers finally touched my hard nipples. They teased around them lightly, but it was enough to make me stop walking. I let out a slight whimper, but Alexis just pushed me to continue forward. She kept teasing my hard little peeks as I opened my eyes and looked around.

We were farther north now, maybe a block or so. I couldn’t believe I was letting this woman tease me like this, so far from home in public. Yet really I craved something like this too. We hadn’t seen a car yet, maybe we could let this get out of hand for just a bit.

I wasn’t sure why Alexis suddenly had me walk away from the sidewalk. I looked around, wondering what her goal was. We were walking through the intersection. The streets ahead and to our sides weren’t as dense with businesses as before, there was a lot more open space.

Then I noticed as I looked down what was happening. Alexis was walking me under a street light! My whole body was being lit up again. She was intending to really make me feel exposed.

When she got me to the pole, and our walking stopped, I knew for sure that was her plan. I was breathless and couldn’t make a single sentence to ask her to stop, to go easy, or anything!

“Show me what you did before when you got your key…” Alexis requested.

“Alex…” I tried saying, looking for an excuse.

“Only if you want to Nudie Nikki. It’s up to you. Yet I’d love to see your wrists behind your back, your bare body illuminated for me…” I pictured her standing there, seeing me like that. I remember how it felt before. My hands shakily looped around the pole behind me, grasping each other.

Alexis had me so pegged. I really did want to do it again. The idea still sounded so appealing. Now with Alexis watching me, I was able to feel totally exposed. She was able to look at my whole naked being.

Alexis stood about two feet from me. She stopped and stared. She’d kneel and got an eye level view with different spots. I knew my soft little folds below were surely leaking at this point. I could see my nipples were slicing the air. Alexis could see it all too, and I was silently begging she’d reach out and touch me. My eyes looked into hers for a moment, and I was sure she had to know I wanted it!

She then pointed a finger out towards my body. She placed it on the center of my collar bone. She traced it down between my breasts, and past my rib cage, and down to my belly button. She ran it lower, and even across where I should have a patch of hair. Yet before it could touch my moist little treasure, she pulled it away. I moaned out, and pulled at the pole. I again really believed I was bound.

Alexis placed a hand on my cheek, pulling my head up. She then gave me a soft kiss, and let that hand move down my neck and shoulder. It softly held my breasts. Alexis may be a cruel and teasing girl sometimes, but she really knew how to take her time and appreciate moments like this. Honestly it felt like I was ready to cum any second, but she made sure to take her time.

She teased my nipples for a bit of time. I arched my back and moaned softly for awhile. At this point, I was so lost that she was looking around more often than I was. I really wasn’t concerned at that moment if anyone was around to see me.

I looked pleadingly at her when she took her hand away from my nipples. Again I fought against my fake bonds.

Then I was really shocked at what she did next. She retracted her hands into her hoodie. I saw them fiddle around a little, and then suddenly she brings them out, holding her bra!

My mind raced. Was Alexis actually going to strip here too? Were we really going to do this outdoors in public!?

She giggled, as if shy, and told me to wait just a moment. She then disappeared behind me. Still forcing myself under my own pretend bonds, I didn’t look. I was wondering if she was right now stripping behind me! There’d be two naked girls under the street lamp!

Then that’s when I felt her hands on mine. I felt something odd too. It took me a moment as she was moving it across my wrists to realize that it was like a bra.

Before I knew it though, I felt the bra tighten around my wrists. Alexis was actually tying my hands!

I pulled against them once, but it didn’t seem like I was in time. She tightened it enough now that I was really stuck to the pole. I shifted and turned and swayed my body as she came back in front of me.

The reality of the situation flooded back for a moment. I was naked, bathed under a light, and I couldn’t cover. My captor couldn’t stop giggling as she came back around to face me, looking at me actually stuck now.

“Please Alex! Don’t actually do this!” I begged.

“OH, does Nudie Nikki not like being tied up? You were being so good too,” Alexis teased, her hand cupping my cheek sensually. She leaned in close to my face to look deep in my eyes.

I could see she was enjoying this. I knew I was probably super easy to read. I felt worried, but there was little denying that I was getting a kick out of this too. Really I wanted to be let go because I was worried that now Alexis would physically tease me more. My need for release had been growing exponentially, and I hadn’t a way to handle it myself now. I had to lie though, “Just untie me before someone sees me.”

Saying that plea out loud though really cemented the situation for me. I looked left and right, up and down the streets I could see. I was very exposed. Even with Alexis right in front of me, I would be seen. The bright light overhead illuminated my whole body.

Alexis let her hand drift down my body. She cupped my breasts, and teased my nipples. My pleas for release were easily ignored by her, and my moaning didn’t help matters.

“You want to know what I think?” Alexis began to say, kneeling down in front of me. She looked up at me and in front of her at my hardening tips. “I think you want to get free so you can do more naughty things. I think you want to touch yourself,” Alexis said while rolling my nipples between her fingers. I could only cooed in response.

“I think you want to exposure yourself,” Alexis said as she waddled to the side, her hands still wrapped around me so as to be able to touch me, but now she wasn’t hiding my body from the street.

“Your naked body out in public and you want to touch yourself so bad because,” Alexis went on to say as she used her hands to open my legs more. I could feel the cool air touch my hot skin. I could feel every little drop of moisture fall from my quivering special place. “You desperately want an orgasm,” Alexis finally finished, her fingers making trails up and down the sides of my puffy red skin below.

“Please Alex!” I begged. I jerked my body around, and was able to feel a bit more pressure from her fingers thanks to it, but she got wise and made sure I couldn’t do anything too much. Her bra wouldn’t give either as I tried to pull away from the pole.

Her fingers kept teasing my poor body. Whenever she felt I got too close, she’d move up to tease my breasts again. Then they’d snake back down and tease every sensitive nerve ending on my body.

I was starting to beg more too. I couldn’t help it anymore. I even went so far as to say, “Please, let me go. Let me hide. Let me cum! I’ll do anything!”

This made her teasing get ten times worse. She got really close to a certain sensitive button between my legs. Her fingers were incredibly slick by this point, and I was on the edge.

“Oh, so anything? I might just have an idea for you actually. I didn’t think you’d ever do it, but maybe this is the push you’ll need.” Even in my condition, I knew she was just explaining things to draw out the moment.

“Yes, fine, just please, let me go!” I agreed. I didn’t want to wait.

“Oh but you see, you should hear me out,” she said. In retrospect, I was surprised that she wanted to even explain it. Was having me on edge really more important than guaranteeing I had to do something bad? “I want to have you walk naked in my friend’s store. I want to show off my little Nudie Nikki. I want to have you do my bidding for the rest of our little walk. Go where I want, do what I want, and whatever else.”

The words were going into my head, and I understood them, but it all seemed fine. At that moment I was so close to orgasm I didn’t care. I needed my hands freed and I needed to get out from under the light.

“Alex, please!” I begged again.

Alexis just chuckled, “ask me properly and we’ll see.”

I groaned, and moaned, and then moaned again. I tried to open my mouth, but it was difficult. Finally I managed to start talking, I knew what she wanted. “Please Alexis, please let me free.”

Alexis then was no longer touching me. I was almost going to ask her to come back, but I felt the bra loosening. This is what I wanted.

I was trying to think about hiding. I was trying to think about dreading what she was going to have me do. Instead though, as soon as my hands were free, I fell to my knees.

With my legs still wide, my hand found its way between my legs. Unlike Alexis, my fingers found my main pleasure centers. My body shook from the first touch. I think I was lost at that point already; I was hitting my orgasm then and there.
Old 04-18-2013, 11:07 PM   #7
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Nikki’s Night
Part 7

By Jappio

So Alexis watched as I brought myself off at the corner of the road, under the street light.

When I was done, it was tough to stand. Alexis had to help me to my feet, and I sort of stumbled around at first. She was soothing and kind though suddenly, and helped me along.

It took a few moments, but I realized we were still heading north, away from home. I knew what was coming, and I knew I agreed, so I didn’t argue with it. I was still a little zoned out. It felt like my whole body was still buzzing.

“Alex… so um. This friend of yours…” I tried asking.

“Oh, she works at the little convenience store about a block away. She’s working the night shift. She’s always saying how boring it is there. Trust me when I say she’ll just adore you,” Alexis tried reassuring me.

“Alex…” I said, not sure where I was going with it. I wanted to ask out of it, but I knew there was no use. My mind couldn’t picture myself being naked in front of a stranger. “Alex, what am I supposed to do?”

“Just as I say Nudie Nikki. You’ll just walk in with me, and we’ll see from there,” she then soothingly cupped one of my breasts. My body was quite sensitive, so it was good it was a light touch. I blushed deeper than I had been when I realized I let out a soft moan again.

I finally was looking around myself again. We were outside. We were at the side of the road. I was naked, and Alexis was holding me. We were going to the little 24 hour convenience store. There, someone would see me naked.

Alexis had let go of me a bit, as she fished out her phone from her pocket. Feeling quite vulnerable, I clung to her arm still. She giggled as I did. I couldn’t believe how naked I was feeling again. Feeling her hoodie against my bare upper body reminded me how much more clothed she was than me.

It seemed Alexis was texting. I didn’t really pay much attention though since I was more concerned with looking around. I nearly jumped out of my skin when Alexis’s phone made a noise! Apparently she got a text back.

She effortlessly led me forward down the road. Here I was, a completely naked girl clung to her arm, but she acted like we were just two good friends walking down the street to pass the time.

Once Alexis put her phone away, she picked up her pace a bit. I knew I had to follow, so I kept up with her.

In no time I was able to see the little store Alexis was bringing me too. It was the only building lit up. Only a single car was parked out in front of it, so I hoped that we’d be the only ones there.

Even before getting close to the building, I moved one hand between my legs. I could still feel what I hoped was moisture from earlier. My body quivered as I thought about what was going to happen. I wanted to have at least something, anything to wear.

Alexis began to rub my back. “She’s going to love you, you know? I’m going to have to fight her to keep you around. Nudie Nikki is mine tonight, and I intend to keep it that way,” I began blushing deeper. “So don’t worry, she’ll only be allowed to look. I’m sure she’ll look a lot though.”

I tried to slow down, but Alexis’s hand on my back urged me forward still. “She’ll surely look at those adorable bumps on your chest. The sweet little naughty hills that are so happy to touch the air tonight. She’ll know for sure that you’re a naughty little thing that loves this.”

My mouth was turning dry. Alexis knew exactly when I’d be too off guard to defend against any of this. “Your bare bottom will surely put a smile on her face. She’ll see it bounce around as you parade through her shop. Maybe I’ll even have you bend over so you can really show it off!” I swear she was about to touch my bottom as she talked about it, her back rub lowering, but she didn’t.

“For now I’ll even let you keep your hand tucked away naughtily between your thighs,” she offered. “That is until I have you slip it out so she can absolutely drool over the naughty delight that is your, perfect, smooth, slick, naughty…” Alexis didn’t need to finish her sentence. I was now whimpering as I trudged along besides her. I could feel my lips warm under my hand.

Alexis had to double back when we got close the building. I had stopped in my tracks. I could see into the windows. I didn’t see anyone inside yet, but I knew it was risky. Alexis was kind enough to not just pull me with her this time. She stopped and let me take a breath.

“You know I could get my bra again and tie your hands…” Alexis began to threaten, or maybe it was an offer. “Walk you in there, your hands behind your back. I wonder if I’d be able to keep my hands behaved, or if this would end up like a repeat of the corner back there…” her hands were on my shoulders now. She stood behind me, her lips near my ear, whispering.

I pictured myself shivering and naked while Alexis teased me. What scared me more than the thought itself was that I was not arguing against it.

“You ready Nikki?” Alexis asked. I thought about it. This situation was going to be horribly embarrassing, but I’d made a promise. I nodded my head and soon our feet were moving again.

As we walked by the windows, I could more clearly see in the shop. I could see that it didn’t have any customers. I could see the back of a woman, and she was behind the counter. I assumed that to be Alexis’s friend.

As we neared the door, I slowed down. This was going to be it. I’d walk in the door, and someone else would see me naked. Alexis pulled away from me, so I quickly wrapped an arm around my chest.

“Show time Nudie Nikki,” Alexis said with a smile as she walked to the door. She opened it up, and I heard a chime. She looked inside and smiled, I’m assuming towards her friend. I was just barely out of sight at that moment.
Alexis stood holding the door. She moved her head to signal me to go in. I took one final breath as I walked to the door.

As one final reminder of my condition, I had to walk right past Alexis to get inside. My body rubbed up against hers since she was standing right in the doorway. Again my bare skin touched the cloth of her clothing. There was little doubt that I was naked.

As I looked into the store, there she was. A woman close to Alexis’s age. She was behind the counter, just staring at the two of us, or I should say at me.

Her eyes were wide, not so much in shock. She instead was intently staring at all my bare skin.

Then like some kind of idiot, I followed her gaze. I looked down at my own body. I could see that there was no sign of cloth. No shirt, no pants, no skirt, no bra, and no panties. She could easily see my shoulders, my legs, my hips, and my stomach. She could see my breasts pressed tightly against my arm. She could see the way that my hand disappeared between my thighs.

I nearly fell to the floor in that moment. My legs shook. My breathing stopped. My heart felt heavy. My eyes widened.

“Here she is!” Alexis suddenly announced. Since I was stopped right near the door, Alexis placed her arm on my shoulder to push me towards the counter. She let the door swing close as she walked me towards this new woman.

My breathing came back as I was marched towards the spectator. This was far different than just being seen. Those only last a moment and I run away. Instead I was going to be shown off, it would last awhile, and I couldn’t just run away and hide.

“Danielle, may I introduce you to the one and only, Nudie Nikki!” Alexis announced as she pushed me right up to in front of the counter. Alexis stayed a bit of a distance from me, as if she wanted me to suddenly feel even more vulnerable. Then again I wasn’t sure if I could trust her hands on my body at all.

“Hello Nudie Nikki, I’m Danielle,” Danielle warmly said. Although her eyes were darting across my body plenty, I did at least feel a bit more at ease.

“Hi… umm Nikki will do,” I managed to say. She was having a tough time looking at my face, but I was making it hard by avoiding eye contact as well. I adjusted my hands a bit to make sure I could feel all the worst spots covered.

“You were not lying Alex. You really do have a naked cutie strolling around town with you,” Danielle suddenly said. Alexis laughed at the comment, and I blushed. It seemed the text earlier was her talking about me.

“Yep, Nikki here can hardly ever bother to put her clothes on,” Alexis explained.

“That’s not true!” I interjected. The two thought giggled at me suddenly raising my voice.

“So what is it you wanted to buy?” Danielle asked.

“Oh, just a few things I need. Nudie Nikki, would you mind accompanying me?” She asked, holding her hand out for mine.

I knew what she wanted from me, and I wasn’t going to start denying it. However I wondered if Danielle knew anything about the deal. Did she think I was hear completely by my own choice?

I didn’t take Alexis’s hand right away, since I had both arms in spots I wanted to leave them. Yet Alexis was quick to snatch the hand that was helping me cover my breasts.

I knew exposure was imminent, so I quickly turned away from Danielle as Alexis pulled my hand away. My breasts were now exposed. I could feel the nipples tingle when touching the air again. With my back turned though, Danielle couldn’t have possibly gotten a look yet.

Of course, my bare bottom was now pointed her way. I breathed deeply as I walked with Alexis into one of the aisles of the shop.

Alexis busied herself by searching through some of the items. I tried to calm myself. The shelves hid my body from Danielle.

My mouth was dry, and I licked my lips. I shifted my hand a little so I could feel my heart beat. It was pounding in my chest, and didn’t seem to stop. I still knew I’d be shown off to Danielle more, and it could end up being even worse.

Alexis wasn’t finding whatever it was she wanted. I didn’t even think she was going to do any shopping. Eventually she stopped looking in a bit of a huff. “Can’t find what I’m looking for, let’s go ask the clerk,” she said, grabbing my arm and pulling me. I did my best to make sure to keep myself covered, and thankfully Alexis was only pulling me by my upper arm.

My legs got weak when I saw Danielle checking me out again. My eyes trailed down myself again to make sure I had everything covered.

“Danielle, I need some help,” Alexis announced.

“With what?” Danielle asked.

“Well it’s something for Nudie Nikki here,” Alexis said, she then placed a hand on my shoulder. “You may notice she’s naked.”

My face got redder in an instant. I hugged my body tighter. “That she is, very naked,” Danielle observed.

“You agree that she looks good like this, right?” Alexis asked. Before she could get her answer, I felt her trying to turn me around. I resisted a little, but Alexis said, “spin for us Nikki,” and I knew I had to. Slowly I spun on the spot I was on, my bare back and bottom shown off to Danielle.

“Oh she looks absolutely the cutest, naked is definitely the look for her,” Danielle commented.

“Exactly! I mean you haven’t even seen the best parts,” Alexis then stood behind me. Her hands grabbed hold of my arm that was in front of my nipples and just held it for a bit. “You see, she has these little cute pink spots. They’re super tough and stick out like nothing else!”

“ALEX!” I suddenly said, my arm clinging closer to my breasts. I couldn’t believe she had to blab about something like that.

“Yet Nikki here is trying to hide them. I mean I can lower her arm,” and with that Alexis pulled my arm down, baring my breasts to Danielle! My face heated up, and my body shook. I was having a hard time catching my breath.

Alexis held my arm down for a bit. I looked down and saw that my nipples were very hard still, and with my heavy breathing my chest kept rising up. As soon as Alexis let go of my arm, I brought it back up to my chest.
Old 04-18-2013, 11:08 PM   #8
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Nikki’s Night
Part 8

By Jappio

“See, she covers them up, even though you just want to look at them forever, or toy with them, or even possibly lick them!” Alexis said. I turned my head towards her and gave her the angriest look I could. Sadly with how embarrassed and flustered I was, I probably didn’t look threatening at all.

Alexis then was turning me around again. This time though she kept me faced away from Danielle.

Alexis got in close to me. I was a bit worried as she put her hands around me. “There’s these cute cheeks back here too. I mean look at the smooth skin,” Alexis said, running the back of her nails against my bare butt. I shivered at the touch. I could feel exactly what Danielle was looking at, and it just made it so much more real to me.

Alexis then placed her palms on my bottom, curling her fingers around as much skin as possible. She gave each cheek a little squeeze and then a few rubs. I couldn’t believe I was actually having my bottom teased like this in front of someone!

I couldn’t stand it; I had to move my hands to Alexis’s. I tried pulling her hands away, and she at least stopped. However as I did this, she pressed against my front end. I could feel my bare breasts press into her hoodie. I could even barely make out the feeling of her breasts through it.

Below, I could feel the front of my legs against the rough denim of her jeans. She even had a leg placed slightly between mine suddenly, and oh boy did that just feel horrible. I was so incredibly naked, and I knew now she knew her against me made me feel like that!

“So, I don’t see the problem though Alex. I mean she looks great naked. I hope you weren’t planning on buying her clothes,” Danielle suddenly brought up.

“Oh, I’m getting to that,” Alexis released her hands from my bottom. She placed one hand on the back of my neck. “Would you bend down for us Nikki?”

I didn’t even know what to say at first. I knew what she wanted, she had teased it before. “Come on Alex, you can’t be serious,” I begged.

“I’m totally serious. I’d like you bend over at the waist,” her hand on my neck eased me forward a little. She got down next to me as well and whispered in my ear, “I know you love this. Just do as I say, and you’ll love tonight even more.”

It was tough to trust such a promise. It was beyond embarrassing at this point, the things she was having me do. Yet something made me want to listen, to go with her plan.

I finally started to bend over. As I moved down though, I was very aware of what could happen if I wasn’t careful. I didn’t want to show too much between my legs, so I moved one hand to cover up my lips. I knew Alexis wouldn’t let me cover my butt, so I didn’t try, and let my hand settle right below my cheeks.

I finally was bent far enough for Alexis. My butt was now pointed straight out behind me. What really made my face glow though wasn’t just the sight Danielle had, but also just how much warmth I could feel radiate from between my legs. Alexis knew me far too damn well.

Alexis ran a hand down my back. I could feel her fingers touch all my bare skin from shoulder down to the small of my back. She slowed them down as they curved up onto my bottom. She placed more of her hand down, running it over it. She let her fingers stretch out and lightly touch the crack of my butt. Eventually her fingers bumped into my own hand, and thankfully didn’t try to pull it away.

“Nudie Nikki is just a wonderful treat. I want to keep her naked all the time, and never be denied the chance to see her cute little assets.” She then tapped her fingers on my hand, as if making a point of it.

“That is true, it would be better if she wasn’t able to hide any of it,” Danielle added.

“And that’s exactly what I need!” Alexis said. She then stood me up again, and took hold of my hands. She started to hold them up in the air above our heads. “I need something so I can do this to her!”

I wasn’t able to catch on right away, but then I noticed exactly what she meant. She had my hands held together, up above my head, and far from my body. I began to wiggle and think about what she was asking for. She wanted something so she could tie me up again!

I couldn’t free my hands either. My back was thankfully to Danielle, but I was completely naked and unable to cover again.

“Alex!” I whined, not expecting her to even ask for something like bondage assistance from Danielle!

Alexis lowered my hands down, but behind my back. Without warning she quickly spun me forward and got a hard grip on my arms. I was face to face with Danielle, and my hands were behind held behind my back!

I started to struggle, twist and turn my body, trying to get my arms back. My bare body was exposed and I wanted to cover up. I didn’t even think about how my moving around probably caused my little bumps on my chest to bounce around. My legs shifting probably even let Danielle get a better look between them.

“Alex!” I called out, trying to free myself. The two girls giggled as I tried to cover myself.

“Settle down Nikki. Remember our deal. Just take a deep breath and straighten up,” Alexis ordered. Easy for her to say!

Yet I did as she asked. I stopped wiggling around, and took a deep breath. For the first time since I was spun around, I looked up at Danielle. She had a huge smile on her face.

I fixed my posture and stood up the best I could. My legs felt weak. Alexis had a firm grip on my arms behind me, and I knew it wouldn’t be easy to get covered again. I took a couple of more deep breathes.

That was it then. I was completely naked and completely exposed in front of this woman. I was naked in the store and I had no way to cover myself. My entire bare body was there for Danielle to view.

Danielle took every chance to view my body too. I kept glancing away, but any time I did look, I’d see the way her eyes hungrily looked at my body. I even looked at my body a few times too. I could see my little mounds rising on my chest with my breathing. I saw how my nipples were still hard as rocks. It seemed like they tingled whenever I thought about them being bare.

Although I had my legs shut, Danielle could see I was bare between my legs. How smooth my skin was shaved down there. She’d be able to probably just barely make out my lips too. I worried how obvious my arousal had become. I think I could feel moisture running down my thighs again.

“So you want something to tie her up? She seems obedient enough,” Danielle pointed out.

“Oh she is. I mean if you really want to see something on her, she’s happy to expose it,” I moaned in frustration as Alexis continued to talk like that about me. “Yet at the same time, there’s a certain helpless feeling you want her to feel too.”

Alexis held my arms with one hand as her other went in front of me. It went to my chest, above my breasts, and began to feel out little circles. “With her hands tied, she ‘couldn’t’ cover herself. She’d be unable to hide anything from us. She’d be naked, and exposed, and I’d be able to tease her how I’d like,” she said, her hand drifting lower, passing by the sides of my breasts. I shivered, thinking if she might actually play with me like this.

Danielle was silent as she watched the hand descend. She’d look at the hand, towards where it was going, and then back up to my face. My face was bright red as all I could do was wiggle there.

“Imagine her walking down the road, her hands behind her back,” Alexis explained. “Imagine her tiny boobies bouncing, and her butt jiggling just a little, and her hands pulling at her bindings.” Her hand got close to my stomach, slowly rubbing a few circles. Each circle got lower and lower, and I was worried it was going to snake between my thighs.

“Wow that would be incredible. I see where you’re coming from,” Danielle admitted.

“Exactly! That’s why I need something to do it. Not to mention,” Alexis then moved a hand between my thighs, but just an inch off from my aching lips. “If I had her hands bound, I’d be able to use two hands.”

Alexis was rubbing my thigh with one hand, holding my arms with the other. I was naked and posed out in front of Danielle. Yet every moment this went on, I could feel my sensible side fading away. I was no longer struggling.

“I see why you need help. Not like we have handcuffs here though,” Danielle then stopped to think about it. “What if we got a t-shirt for her or something?”

Alexis giggled, “I thought I said I wanted her exposed!”

Danielle joined in with the laughing. I only writhed a bit at Alexis’s touch. I was having a lot of mixed feelings, and her touching was not helping. “I mean, think about it. You could get like bungee cords for her, but those would be a bit rough.”

Alexis began to really begin to sensually rub my thighs, alternating between them. “You’re right, you want to be gentle and soothing with someone’s bare exposed skin,” Alexis cooed.

“Well you also need something stable, yes? I mean if it’s too weak, she might be able to cover up.”

Alexis then let go of my hands, and I dropped them to my side. I gasped, but not because of the hands being let go. Before I could even move to cover up I felt Alexis slide her fingers between my legs and place them over my lips! I hung my hands loosely, shocked at the sudden touch.

“If she had her hands freed, she’d be able to cover up her little treasure like I am now. She’d be soo tempted to hide every dripping inch of it!” Again I gasped, this time due to her cruel language, although it was true. Although her hand sat motionless between my legs, the touch was incredible. I was way more worked up then I realized. I was indeed dripping wet.

This new pose made my knees nearly buckle. As I felt my body become heavy and almost fall, I only pressed harder into Alexis’s hand. She held me gently though, and pressed into my back. Again I could feel her clothing on my bare skin, and my legs nearly buckled in again thanks to the new pressure between my legs and the overall naked feel running through me.

The two had gone quiet, as if intently watching me as all this happens. My face was nearly on fire, and I could see my blush spreading down my neck by this point. Yet I didn’t try to cover up or anything.

“Well, then you need something soft, but not too weak. I was thinking if you cut up a t-shirt or something, that should work pretty well,” Danielle explained.

“You’re a genius! That would be the perfect way to tie Nudie Nikki up while she’s all completely naked!” Alexis’s hand between my leg began to move a little, her fingers wiggling against my hot lips. “Don’t you love that idea Nikki?” she asked me.

I had to fight back a moan. The idea itself sounded embarrassing as hell. However I was so lost in my feelings again, I wasn’t thinking straight. The best I could say was, “I don’t know.”

“I’ll go get one now and some scissors!” Danielle said as she got out from behind the counter. She then approached the two of us. “You wait,” she started to say, and then brought her index finger up and placed it on one of my stiff nipples, “Right here! I’ll be right back.” She then gave my nipple a little flick as she ran off into an aisle. I let out a gasp but stayed put in Alexis’s embrace.

“Oh, make it a dark colored one, I have another idea!” Alexis said. She then whispered into my ear, “you did wonderful Nikki. Truly wonderful. You’re going to get one hell of a reward tonight,” she said, much more purposefully running her hand between my legs. Her fingers traced along my aching and pulsing mound. Her fingers even teased my now extended love button, which I couldn’t help but moan to.

Alexis retracted her hands though at that moment. I was about to whimper, but I tried to remind myself of the situation. I didn’t know if I could handle her still playing with me while in a public store in front of someone.

“I’m not an exhibitionist,” I blurted out to Alexis. I felt incredibly embarrassed, and I guess I wanted to defend myself. I was so turned on, and she obviously knew it. She just brought her still wet fingers up to her mouth and licked them clean. My face kept burning hotter than it ever has before.

“I know you’re not, but that doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy seeing your naked body, now does it?” she teased. She then gave my butt a light pat and went off to find Danielle.

I looked over, and saw them playing with a dark blue t-shirt. They were now grabbing a pair of scissors, and pointing out where to cut.

With my back to them, my hands shaking, I brought them up to my chest. I cupped each of my breasts. I tried to force my body to stop shaking so much. I wanted to feel just how my nudity felt. I wanted to reinforce the idea this all was happening. I breathed deeply and sighed. I was now really hoping I wasn’t far off from this reward Alexis was teasing.

Everything had been moving so fast; this was my first chance to reflect. I ran my hands down my sides. I was definitely bare and naked. I was the naked girl amongst two other girls who clearly liked me being that way.

I also felt so vulnerable. I had no good way to hide my body, was about to lose the only way I could, and I was at Alexis’s mercy. It was true I agreed to it, and I think part of me would have done it still, deal or no deal. Yet something about giving myself up to that woman was just so natural. I think it was like the nudity, I like a bit of the control taken away from me. I liked to sneak naked towards my key so I could get inside my house, and I liked Alexis controlling what I was doing.

Now I was being shown off too. I was so embarrassed by it. Yet I was so turned on, that I knew there was more to it than that. It helped that Danielle did seem to be appreciative. The two had kept calling me cute and stuff too. I mean again, I don’t’ see myself as an exhibitionist. Yet I didn’t mind Alexis exposing me to her either, well not like actually. It was tough being even honest to myself about it.

Alexis and Danielle were returning, and I saw they already cut the shirt up. I saw a long piece of blue cloth, which Alexis wasted no time wrapping around one of my wrists. She pulled both of mine behind me, and began to tie them up.

Ahead of me, Danielle stood watching. I don’t think she was looking at the tying so much as my body bouncing a bit as Alexis was crudely tying the cloth around my wrists.
Old 04-18-2013, 11:08 PM   #9
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Nikki’s Night
Part 9

By Jappio

Although it was still very embarrassing, my moment to think made it so I was at least able to act calmly. I was doing my best to keep from freaking out much, even if I was being tied up naked.

“Ok Nudie Nikki, can you cover up?” Alexis asked, letting go of my wrists and stepping a foot back.

I did my best to try to get free, but that wasn’t going to happen. I was thankful that the cloth didn’t feel rough on my hands, but that feeling of total vulnerability was creeping up on me.

Danielle smiled and cooed, “Oh perfect! She’s all ours now!”

“Nope, just mine! You can look, but I’m not sharing!” Both girls laughed. Me, I just blushed some more.

Alexis cupped both my breasts, and made sure I was standing straight by doing so. It was embarrassed to be handled so intimately like that. Yet at the same time, her hands were quickly to tease with my nipples.

“So Nikki, you ready to go back outside? I’m sure you miss it!” Alexi asked.

“Alex, please!” I begged.

“Oh you want to go that bad?” She asked with a giggle.

“No! Not that. I mean please stop teasing me and stuff! I don’t’ like it out there like this!” I argued.

“Oh?” She asked. She then snuck a hand between my legs. I suddenly moaned out as her hand found my sensitive nub again, this time she teased it with Danielle right there! “I find that wet clitty’s to be great lie detectors, and you just made a big one!” Again I moaned as she teased it.

Danielle laughed along with Alexis. Danielle then kneeled down in front of me. “Oh, so she has a clitty that lets you tell if she is lying or not?”

That’s when I felt Alexis using a foot to open my legs. I tried not to let her, but her hands then also started to move around between my legs.Hher fingers began to frame my puffy little naughty spot. “See, it’s sticking out to say hello!”

“Alex! Don’t do,” I was cut off as she gave it another rub and I was forced to moan again. I was again totally flustered. It seemed once my hands were really tied, they could up the ante. Alexis was still teasing my nipples with her other hand too!

“She’s even glistening down here! I think I’ll have to mop up tonight too!” Danielle teased. I nearly wanted to kick her.

I looked down and could see Danielle staring between my legs, only a foot away from everything! “Alex, please, can we go? Fine, I really want to get out of here. It’s better than you showing me off!”

The two giggled, and Danielle stood up. “I wouldn’t blame you if you wanted to go take her somewhere private,” Danielle joked.

“Oh, I doubt I’ll be taking her somewhere private. Public is more like it!” Alexis’s hand finally left my sensitive spots. “Yet I think we should get going. You have a wonderful night Danielle!”

“You too, and I’m sure it’ll be much better than mine now that you two are leaving! Goodnight Nudie Nikki! Don’t’ be a stranger!” Danielle said, heading back towards the counter.

“Bye…” I muttered, Alexis turning me towards the door. I was now trying to steal myself for heading outside.

“Oh I almost forgot!” Alexis said. She stopped us from heading outside. She was still behind me, so I didn’t see it coming. In an instant she draped a small piece of similar blue cloth as the shirt in front of my eyes. She pulled it tightly against them as I felt her knuckles on the back of my head. She was blindfolding me!

“Perfect!” Alexis said, her knot done.

I couldn’t see anything! I couldn’t see what was happening anymore. Even without being able to see I tried to look left and right. I even tried to break free from my wrist bindings, but that was no use of course.

“Night Danielle!” Alexis said, pushing me forward, towards the door from what I remembered. My breathing was coming in short breathes as I was walking ahead. Now I was blind to anything that could happen while I was going to be naked outside and I wouldn’t even be sure if anyone was there or not!

I heard the store’s chime as the door opened. Instantly a batch of cool air flowed across my bare skin. I wasn’t given a chance to wait though.

It was becoming hard to catch my breath again. I was quickly losing control of everything going on, and I wouldn’t even know what was happening.

I felt the metal frame of the door as I was lead outside. I tried to listen for anything, but heard nothing. “Are we alone out here?” I asked.

Alexis giggled, “I think there’d be more wolf whistles if anyone was around.”

I wanted to smack her in the arm for that comment, but I of course couldn’t with my arms tied.

We turned to the right suddenly. This meant we’d be still heading north and away from the apartments. I was hoping we’d be wrapping things up by that point!

“Where are we going Alex?” I asked.

“Even if I told you, you couldn’t be sure it was happening,” she teased.

I grumbled a bit. This was very frustrating. “Alex, come on. Be a little nice, I’m totally exposed and I don’t know where I’m going!”

“I know…” she said. Then I felt her hands on my shoulders, they slowly rubbed them. “You’re completely and totally nude, Nudie Nikki.”

I felt her hands move down to my front. Her fingers spread out, and they almost touched my nipples. She shifted then from side to side, causing me to let out a quiet gasp. “Your poor little cupcakes are freed from any clothing. Out on your chest, no way to hide at all. Your hands far from them, unable to even cup them or touch them.”

Alexis let two of her fingers slide around the side of my nipples. She teased them and rolled them between her fingers. “If you wanted to hide them from a car driving by, or to touch and tease them and make yourself feel good, you wouldn’t be able to do either.”

Alexis was close to me. I could feel her chest rise and fall with heavy breathing too. With her clothed, it wasn’t as obvious as it was on my body, but I was realizing she got a kick out of this too. Yet with her clothing on my naked body, my own arousal increased more. She was so covered, and I wasn’t. Our pace even slowed thanks to this, and I knew that meant we’d be out there longer at this rate.

She suddenly stopped us, her hands wedging between my thighs. They each held the inside of my legs. I wanted to say something, but opening my mouth only let a moan out. “You’re so naked and exposed, and my own little play thing now. You’re cute body is all bare and vulnerable.”

I wiggled in her touch as she rubbed my thighs. I assumed we were still on the side of the road. My chest was thrust out. My nipples were hard. Between my legs I probably had little bits that were all red and puffy by this point.

“You’re dripping on the side walk dear. You’re enjoying your naughty time so much, aren’t you?” Alexis then ran a finger up between my legs. Her holding me was the only thing to stop me from falling to the ground.

“Yess,” I moaned. We hadn’t been out there for what could have been more than ten minutes and I was already at my edge I think.

“Good, now let’s get going,” Alex said. She withdrew her hands from between my legs, and pushed me along again.

With the way we were going, we were headed for the freeway. It runs east and west, and I mentioned that the exit was a little more east of here. Yet north of where we were, there was a bridge that ran above it.

I could already hear cars speeding by as we got closer.

“Alex, are you going to walk us on the bridge?!” I asked in panic. From up there, all their headlights would be on me. Anyone looking would see me tied up at the top of the bridge.

“Depends I suppose. We might go that far,” Alexis said, not really explaining much of anything.

“Depends on what?!” I asked. With every step she made me take, I knew I was getting closer. My heart was almost bursting from my chest by this point. I was picturing myself on that bridge, and it made it hard to walk at the pace Alexis was moving at.

“Well, you said you’re enjoying this, right?” Alexis asked.

“Yes, but I don’t want that!” I said.

“Oh, well the walk might last awhile then,” Alexis giggled.

“What? I don’t get it.” I was beyond confused at this point. I wasn’t thinking straight either. Even as we got closer I could feel a pulsing want from between my legs.

Alexis returned a hand to one of my nipples and explained, “Well, we turn around once you’ve had enough. When you’ve gotten exactly what you want.”

I’d have asked what she meant, but at that moment she gave my nipples a tortuously delightful flick. She was expecting to turn our walk around when I came!

“Alexis, I’m naked, blindfolded, and tied up!” I argued.

“Way to state the totally obvious!” Alexis mocked.

“I can’t cum out here like this!”

“Well, then I guess we’ll have to wait till I walk you somewhere more private down the road then?”

My breathing was getting very heavy. Walking was becoming tiring. My legs weren’t working well. I wanted her hands back where they were before, but at the same time I was outside. I’d orgasmed twice now out here, but I didn’t know if there was anyone around. We were close to the highway. I didn’t know if my luck would continue to hold out. Not to mention it was just plain embarrassing to admit to Alexis that I wanted a third orgasm that night.

Yet I couldn’t deny it to myself. I wanted that orgasm. I had never once become unaroused that night, and it was still in a way building since the beginning. I think I was more aroused than I had been the whole time. I loved this night in a lot of ways that are hard to admit.

So I had to have that orgasm. I wanted it. If it meant getting out from having to be exposed above the freeway, then I’d take it then!

“Fine Alex, please, please let me cum!”

“OH? So you do want it?” She asked me. We slowed down a little finally.

“Yes I do Alex,” my face was red, but I could feel my nether regions tingle a little. Now that I’d accepted it, it was like my body was getting worse about it thinking it could have it finally.

“How will you with your arms tied though sweetie?” Alexis asked me.

I wiggled on the cloth that had me tied up. “Um… well I was thinking you could untie me…”

“Not till you cum,” Alexis laughed again at the situation. I was so flustered and didn’t know what to say.

“Um, well could you um, help?” I asked. I wanted to bury myself into the ground. This was beyond embarrassing.

“Oh, what do I get in return?” She asked. She clearly seemed interested. Twice now deals had gotten me in trouble with this girl though, so I had to be careful.
Old 04-18-2013, 11:10 PM   #10
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Nikki’s Night
Part 10

By Jappio

“Well, I could um, get you next?” I offered. I nervously laughed as I said it; I knew it wasn’t that great an option.

“Oh, I thought that was just to be expected, it would be proper etiquette,” she argued. She was right.

“OH I don’t know Alex. I don’t know what I can offer you. I just don’t want to cross the bridge,” I begged.

“And?”

I sighed, “And I want to cum.”

I couldn’t see, but I bet she was smiling like mad. “Well, how about this. Really simple. I give you your orgasm, and you don’t have to cross the bridge. Yet, even though I already have this promise from you, you have to do everything I say.”

It was true I was in that deal, but it sounded like she was more serious about it. Even though I was at the end of my rope as it was, easily crossing past comfort zones, I still trusted she wouldn’t go too far with this deal. Surely she was just trying to psych me out.

“Ok, I agree. Anything Alex,” I finally said. Alexis then started to lead me to the side. I could feel us hop of the side walk, and onto what felt like grass. We were walking away from the road.

I tried to remember the area well. The bridge was ahead of us. There were perhaps a few houses that we passed or were heading towards. She wouldn’t be leading me towards the houses though, would she?

I could hear the roar of the highway still. Traffic wasn’t constant I’d say at this late hour, but it wasn’t dead either. It seemed really loud…

“Alex, where are we going now?” I asked. I wasn’t quite sure where we were.

She didn’t say anything at first. I was going to ask again, but she had me stop where I was standing. “Ok Nudie Nikki, I want you to spin around in circles. Slowly so I can see all of your naked body.”

I fidgeted where I was. Even if it was Alexis, I was still embarrassed to show off, even after everything that happened. Yet I got my feet moving and began to do so. It was sort of hard, the area we were felt slanted, like it was a hill.

“ Very nice, beautiful!” Alexis cheered. I could hear she was moving around too, so I never knew where she was till she said something.

I was starting to get a little dizzy, so it was a relief when she told me to stop.

“So Nudie Nikki, would you like to take a bow to your audience?” She asked me.

“WHAT!?” I asked suddenly. I tried to crouch down, but it was hard to do it with so little balance to aid me. I turned from side to side, but couldn’t see anything of course. I couldn’t hear anyone besides Alexis and the cars.

“The freeway dear. You just did your spin in front of them!” Alexis laughed seeing me move about.

I thought about it, and it made sense. She must have turned us off the road right before the bridge. We were on the hill that overlooks the road! I was totally exposed to the entire road where I was!

“Alex!” I yelled, angry she’d trick me like this. I couldn’t think of which way to face even to hide my body from them. I was about to run, but Alexis stopped me.

“Now Nudie Nikki, you wanted an orgasm?” She asked.

My heart nearly stopped. For a moment I could feel my whole body buzz. In my panic I forgot just how close I was to that. I nearly ached for it at that point.

“Here?” I asked. I’m surprised I didn’t just refuse it. Even as I thought about it, I could feel my body get warmer.

“Yes Nikki. I want you to lay down right here so I can give you an orgasm. I want you lie naked and orgasm next to the highway as I lick at your naughty wetness,” Alexis teased. Her choice of words were cruel. If there was one thing I knew was to die for, it was having Alexis between your legs. Yet I was out on the hill above the highway!

I told her I’d do anything she wanted. She wanted this apparently, me naked and on the hill above many cars driving by.

Every second I stood and waited meant the more I was there naked for them. I could run or refuse. Alexis wasn’t cruel, if I didn’t want it, she wouldn’t make me. She wasn’t like that.

Yet she knew I wanted it, so she was giving me a damn good reason to. I had to, I agreed to already. I admitted I wanted it, and now I’d get it.

“Sit down,” Alexis ordered, as if sensing I was ready to resign my fate.

I sat down on the grass below me with Alexis’s help. I could feel the grass on my butt now. It’s funny how innocently it tickled me and made me smile. I was so damn aroused. I was so scared. I felt so naughty. Yet here I was giggling lightly at the feeling of grass on my bare butt.

I heard Alexis sit in front of me. Knowing her, she wasn’t going to be in the way of anyone seeing though. “Lie back,” she ordered.

I lay my back on the grass, and tried to rest me head. I wanted to look up. I wanted to see the road, see as they could see me up the hill. I wanted to at least notice if maybe it was too dark and I wasn’t fully exposed.

I also wanted to see myself. I wanted to look down at my nipples. I wanted to touch them. I wanted to feel my naked body. The grass behind me was plenty of reminders, but it wasn’t enough. I closed my eyes, even if they were behind a blindfold, and pictured it all. I tried to focus on my hard points in the wind, and the way I could still feel wetness making trails down my thighs.

Then I felt Alexis’s hands on my knees. I offered little resistance as she opened them.

A blast of fresh air tickled me. All over my thighs and warm dripping mess I could feel it. I was now showing it all. If someone was looking good enough, they’d see me. I was embarrassed beyond belief, but I was going to deal with it.

“So very ready Nudie Nikki. With you all exposed like this, me and all the drivers can see you’re ready for one hell of an orgasm,” Alexis cut off any complaint I could have on those comments by diving her head between my legs and licking at the edges of puffy lips. I groaned out in pleasure instantly. There was no need for any warm up on me anymore.

“Alex,” I moaned out, almost as if begging for something. I really didn’t even know what I meant with it. She started to lick up and down the length of my naughty kitty.

Eventually her broad tongue swipes became more narrowed and focus. I could feel it run between my outer lips. I could feel it probe and prod at all the sensitive bits of pink it could. It even danced around my hard extended clitty.

I nearly shouted as my love button was toyed with. I writhed on the ground, shaking my upper body as I tried to avoid such a sensitive touch almost. I was still bound though, and couldn’t see a thing.

Naked on the hill and in view of all the traffic. Alexis had me more exposed and public than I’d ever been, and she was pushing me to my biggest orgasm ever too!

“Please, don’t stop!”I begged loudly. I couldn’t even hear the cars anymore. My world was shrinking around me. I think if Alexis did stop, I’d still get to that orgasm at this point. I was moving my hips with the rhythm Alexis’s tongue created.

Yet Alexis didn’t slow down. When she promises an orgasm, she really doesn’t let up. It was almost too much to bear, but suddenly the first waves began to hit.

It was like nothing else before. No orgasm with her or orgasm had publicly compared to this. The two combined was radical. She’d teased me to such an extent that it almost felt like I’d never stop feeling this pleasure.

It was so strong, that after the second orgasm rolled through me, I felt myself drifting off. Everything went dark. It was like I was in my own little world. I couldn’t tell even if I was having multiple orgasms or not. It was one constant string of incredible pleasure.

I moaned as I awoke. It was like waking up from a very restful nap. My body still tingled, but I finally felt completely satisfied too. Alexis’s hand on my thigh still felt very good. She was soothing me back awake it seemed. I realized that I could see, Alexis taking the blindfold off had probably been the thing to wake me initially.

I looked down, and I saw myself very naked. For those few moments I didn’t really remember what happened.

Yet that bit of green grass between my spread wide legs reminded me exactly what was going on!

I looked up and forward. I was still sitting naked out in front of the cars!

Or so I thought. I saw nothing but trees ahead of me. The hill was smaller than I thought, and there was no sign of cars ahead of us. I could still hear them though.

“Look behind you,” Alexis said. I did just that, and my eyes grew wide. We were at the top of the small hill, but behind me I could see the highway!

That’s when it came together. Alexis didn’t sit me in front of the road. The most the road could see probably was the top of my head, if even that! We were on the other side the whole time. Her dumb twirl thing made it so I hadn’t realized I was facing southwards!

“ALEX!” I shouted. I was so mad for a moment. I couldn’t believe what she had to go and do! Then I realized that she never did expose me then to all the drivers that went by. She didn’t say a word as I worked it out in my head, and I meekly added a, “thank you.”

Alexis smile was beaming brightly. “Oh Nikki, it was my pleasure,” she said. She then reached into the large pocket on the front of her hoodie. She withdrew a t-shirt, the remains of the one for my blindfold and binds. She also had what looked like shorts.

“Put these on dear. We really need to get home soon,” She said. There was a bit of red in her face, but she still acted confident about it. I did have two orgasms in front of her, and I’m sure she was just driven totally wild by this point. If I had the strength to, I’d have threatened to finish her off there, but I wanted to get dressed and home too.

She undid my ties and I was able to get dressed. Even though the shirt was cut short and the shorts weren’t much, I felt so much more clothed. I’d been naked outside for longer than I normally am. It felt so good to be dressed.

Alexis and I quickly got out to the road again. With clothes now and not being tied up and on the brink of orgasms, I was able to keep a good pace with Alexis finally. Really weren’t far from home, and it wouldn’t take long to get there.

The whole time, Alexis was still able to tease me on the things I did. She was pointing out where things happened, and my face was always red.

Yet as we got close to home, and while I was juggling around the thoughts of how I’d return the favor to Alexis in her place, I was also thinking about the farther future. I had that deal with Alexis that she’d have to join me. After tonight too, I was wondering where I should next try to hide a key, and I was thinking either at the bottom of the hill or across the bridge would be good starting spots.

The End

(For the time being, as a fair warning, no sequels are planned by the way. I'm not saying they won't happen, but I have a lot of other characters I want to get back to, or new ones to get to. Obviously there are more things to do with Nikki, but it'll be awhile before I do.)
Old 04-23-2013, 09:25 PM   #11
phanmail
Distinguished Member

Location: In the depths of a bunker deep beneath the artic ice caps

Jappio you are a master of this kind of storytelling.
phanmail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:34 AM   #12
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

That was fantastic. one of the best stories i have read on here.

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 08:26 PM   #13
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks Phanmail and Ethan2cu. I'm glad you both enjoyed this.

Also a general question, should I be posting my stories over in the 18+ section? I see plenty of adult content stories out here, but at the same time I wonder if maybe I should have my stories be there.
Old 04-27-2013, 03:38 AM   #14
BLOEM51

Thanks I enjoyed the story a lot

Likes: nudity, bondage ,pain, wax, ice, rules, needles, orgasm control

Limits: poo ,pee , humilation
BLOEM51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 04:23 AM   #15
master timo
getDare Sweetheart

Default master timo

You are a good writer and being its my first read on get dare it was inspirational it kept me involved in the story and gave me some ideas thank you
master timo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk