Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 10-24-2014, 11:59 PM   #6106
AWPN

I just hope one of them replies at all ^^'

Yes
tease and denial, chastity, light pain, power exchange, anal, discipline, begging, obedience training, female supremacy
Punishments
humiliation, edging, moderate pain
No
excessive pain, public, pee, scat, non-consent, patriarchy
AWPN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 01:32 AM   #6107
trenho
getDare Devil

I was scared when I have see all these new messagges, luckly they aren t edges-adds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by truthpick View Post
do consecutive edges on tip toe.

The amount you do in one go * 5 is the amount you may reduce.

only doable once.
Done! But only for two... Then I lost balance. So, thank you for the ten reduction...

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 01:41 AM   #6108
trenho
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKidWithSkills View Post
Oh nice report, I love it but DENIED. Of course I'm not a queen so you need to more denieds.

Thanks *blushes* I love teasing you guys. Of course I have an evil task planned for tomorrow but just need to figure out who to give it too that deserves a chance at reduction or maybe I'll just have them edge that way.

You'll just have to wait i guess.

I love playing with you boys by the way. Especially you and trenho. However, I like all you guys just the same.
Read that I have attired your attention after the evil task part, is definitlly no a good thing...

Old 10-25-2014, 03:15 AM   #6109
Cruton
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by frosty View Post
atownesq may remove half of his total/max if more.

He may also remove an extra 75 for making me giggle with the song he chose
Quote:
Originally Posted by frosty View Post
Well done Sam, I'm very pleased with your attempt and your report. You may remove a further 150 edges.
Oh my gosh Queen Frosty, not only are you back, you have brought life back to this thread. You are so incredible. I wish you could feel the overflowing joy in my heart and joy for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atownesq View Post
omg! Thank You sooo much Queen Frosty!

After the latest additions and subtractions I had completed 235 edges since joining but still had 434 remaining. Thanks to Queen Frosty's kindness, I was able to cut that in half to 217, minus the additional 75 left me with 142.

Before I saw that she had graciously allowed me to reduce another 75, I decided to do the dislikes reduction tasks. My first thought was to combine dislikes and do anal, corner time, and lines at the same time to get 15 per minute, but re-reading the task I was not sure if that would be allowed, so I decided to focus on just one dislike, since she said "choose a dislike", I didn't want to risk not being allowed to do multiple tasks.

Since it was based on time, I decided to choose something that I could both endure for a while and something that could conceivably last for a bit. Shaving and pee drinking were out, since there's obviously a limit to the amount of time one can spend doing those activities in one go. Line writing was a possibility, but what would I write? Plus I knew my hand would give out after a while. Corner time would be easy, but boring, and I lack patience, so anal, as much as I hate it, seemed to be the least of the evils.

I really hate anal, and don't understand why so many people seem to like it. I mean, shit comes out of there! I don't mind some pain, but that kind of internal pain is really difficult for me to handle, plus it just seems gross to me.

So, I lubed up my butt plug, and slid it in, then put my undies (boxer-briefs) on over it to help hold it in. I looked at the clock and it read 7:55 pm. It kind of stung going in and felt annoyingly uncomfortable once settled in. It caused me to constantly feel like I needed to poop. I tried to take my mind off of it by scanning getdare and watching the world series. When I got up to go to the kitchen, my natural, physical instinct was to push it out so I had to hold it in with one hand as I walked. While sitting down, it was just uncomfortable but at times I would move in a certain way and it would increase in pain. I wasn't sure if I really needed to use the restroom or if it was just the effects of the plug. I had enough and took it out at 8:25, and quickly realized it was just the effects of the plug. Thankfully it came out clean. So that's 30 minutes and at 5 edges per minute means I should be able to reduce by 150.

As I only had 142 edges remaining, that mean's I've reached 0, and am giving my 24 hr notice! I'm really hoping the length of this post will deter most ladies from reading this far, and combined with the timing of posting on the weekend when hopefully all the beautiful ladies here have other/better things going on, will allow me to fly under the radar and be free this time tomorrow night.
Great report Atow and good job expressing thanks to the ladies for playing with us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jezzajgp View Post
I am interested in joining this game. Am willing to perform on skype too if this helps to reduce amount of edges. Skype: jgpra2 @ hotmail . com
Welcome Jezz, all you need to do is do the number of edges assigned. Which can be don on skype or off that is up to you. What is important is that you have fun, play nice and always treat the ladies with respect.

Quote:
do consecutive edges on tip toe.

The amount you do in one go * 5 is the amount you may reduce.

only doable once.
Oh my Gosh Princess Truth!!! WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!! Oh I wish I could hug you right now. It is homecoming weekend, and no one told me. Oh boy I hope I have everything in order.

Quote:
Oh nice report, I love it but DENIED. Of course I'm not a queen so you need to more denieds.

Thanks *blushes* I love teasing you guys. Of course I have an evil task planned for tomorrow but just need to figure out who to give it too that deserves a chance at reduction or maybe I'll just have them edge that way.

You'll just have to wait i guess.

I love playing with you boys by the way. Especially you and trenho. However, I like all you guys just the same.
Miss Kidd I am so glad you are having fun. I know that I (and all of us) are so glad you started hanging out on our playground.

Cruton

Happy little pet of Miss CJLM!

Hard limits: poo, children, family, animals, dead things, illegal, body modification, studded belts, toothpaste.

For information on the Elite Club of T&D by Girls thread click here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70240

edges done 770/edges to go 1849/denied 1
Cruton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 03:17 AM   #6110
Cruton
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam1991 View Post
It almost makes that task worth it... thanks!

Possibly the first task for truthpick that I have ever found quite easy. I managed 19 edges before accidentally losing my balance. There is something quite intense about stretching and edging at the same time. Thanks for the fun task as always truth.

You can give your task to everyone but for some reason it's more evil just to single one person out. I call it the Cruton treatment.

atownesq - fantastic report, that's what the girls love to read.

AWPN - that's kind of a funny story, maybe the girls will take pity on you... or not
Oh my goodness Sam, you named something after me!!! I want to hug you too.

OK group hug with Sam and Princess Truth!!!

Cruton

Hard limits: poo, children, family, animals, dead things, illegal, body modification, studded belts, toothpaste.

For information on the Elite Club of T&D by Girls thread click here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70240

Old 10-25-2014, 03:20 AM   #6111
Cruton
Distinguished Member

Hear Ye, Hear Ye, Hear Ye –

On this 25th day of October, in the year 2014, we celebrate the birth of one of the great creators and artists; great gift to this world from Spain.

For on this day in 1881, Pablo Picasso, one of the greatest and most influential artists of the 20th century, is born in Malaga, Spain.

Just to refresh your memory of some of his works, here is a short clip highlighting 10 of his masterpieces.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziJOYOeG1yc

The Fool of Fools, Resident Time Keeper, and Curator,
Cruton

Old 10-25-2014, 03:51 AM   #6112
truthpick

@atownsq: boy, your username is so hard.. XD If there is still time... denied + 50edges + 1 edge done while squatting If not, then happy freedom day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWPN View Post
I just hope one of them replies at all ^^'
hmm? so orgasmed while petting huh.. well you can be a pet for 24 hours and you are forigiven.. that means: naked as much as possible, no furniture use, on all fours at all times (i'll be nice and let you stand and kneel to reach for things)...wear a collar and leash if you have them... eat food from a bowl plus no touching. Everytime you touch, coat your hand in icy hot/toothpaste/hotsauce and rub for 5 mins.... oh and ask Frosty if she has anything for you as well before joining back in.

Quote:
Possibly the first task for truthpick that I have ever found quite easy. I managed 19 edges before accidentally losing my balance. There is something quite intense about stretching and edging at the same time. Thanks for the fun task as always truth.

atownesq - fantastic report, that's what the girls love to read.
Hmm.. I'm losing my touch? haha.. well.. I wanted to be nice on my first go... still debating on whether i'll continue posting If everyone wrote like atownesq, I'd be highly motivated. If anything else.. it's a good way to hide your 24h notice HAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruton View Post
Oh my gosh Queen Frosty, not only are you back, you have brought life back to this thread. You are so incredible. I wish you could feel the overflowing joy in my heart and joy for you.

Oh my Gosh Princess Truth!!! WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!! Oh I wish I could hug you right now. It is homecoming weekend, and no one told me. Oh boy I hope I have everything in order.
- yep frosty is the reason why I dropped by
- what? no homecuming party? Losing your touch Crute.

Limits: cam/pic, anal, family, public, messy, permanent, illegal, pee, poo

Miss's titty kitty

For inquiries about this foxy kitty,
please contact
Miss Ly Ph

truthpick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 03:54 AM   #6113
Sam1991

So something interesting just happened...

My balls were feeling rather swollen so I thought I'd do a few edges this morning. Just on my first edge, a large spurt of cum shot out, no warning, no orgasm, nothing. I've never had that happen before, it was kind of a relief but no pleasure. Thought I'd let you girls know!

22/m/uk

Likes: Orgasm Control/Denial, Edging, Light Cbt, Cuckolding, Teasing
Dislikes: Spanking, Medium CBT, Toothpaste, No Touching, Cum Eating, Ice, Holding Edges
Limits: Anal, Scat, Messy, Public, Family

Teased and Denied by Girls!

Edge Counter: 3600/5707 Held for: 0/0 seconds
Sam1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 03:59 AM   #6114
Cruton
Distinguished Member

Quote:
@atownsq: boy, your username is so hard.. XD If there is still time... denied + 50edges + 1 edge done while squatting If not, then happy freedom day!

hmm? so orgasmed while petting huh.. well you can be a pet for 24 hours and you are forigiven.. that means: naked as much as possible, no furniture use, on all fours at all times (i'll be nice and let you stand and kneel to reach for things)...wear a collar and leash if you have them... eat food from a bowl plus no touching. Everytime you touch, coat your hand in icy hot/toothpaste/hotsauce and rub for 5 mins.... oh and ask Frosty if she has anything for you as well before joining back in.

Hmm.. I'm losing my touch? haha.. well.. I wanted to be nice on my first go... still debating on whether i'll continue posting If everyone wrote like atownesq, I'd be highly motivated. If anything else.. it's a good way to hide your 24h notice HAHAHA

- yep frosty is the reason why I dropped by
- what? no homecuming party? Losing your touch Crute.
There is a party, believe me, all of the positive feelings are partying like crazy.
"Crute", I have so missed hearing that.

*drying a tear from his eye*
Crute

Old 10-25-2014, 03:59 AM   #6115
Sam1991

Quote:

I try to write decent reports when I can but my writing skills just aren't as good as some. I do agree some boys could but a bit more effort in at least. I hope you stick around, you're one of my favourites in the royalty!

22/m/uk

Likes: Orgasm Control/Denial, Edging, Light Cbt, Cuckolding, Teasing
Dislikes: Spanking, Medium CBT, Toothpaste, No Touching, Cum Eating, Ice, Holding Edges
Limits: Anal, Scat, Messy, Public, Family

Teased and Denied by Girls!

Edge Counter: 3600/5707 Held for: 0/0 seconds
Sam1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 04:12 AM   #6116
AWPN

Quote:

Ok, but I don't have any collar.
And I've asked a punishment from Frosty.
Thank you for punishing me My balls hurt so much because of the edging, I never felt them this much before.

Yes
tease and denial, chastity, light pain, power exchange, anal, discipline, begging, obedience training, female supremacy
Punishments
No
Old 10-25-2014, 04:59 AM   #6117
iaysum

Quote:
So something interesting just happened...

My balls were feeling rather swollen so I thought I'd do a few edges this morning. Just on my first edge, a large spurt of cum shot out, no warning, no orgasm, nothing. I've never had that happen before, it was kind of a relief but no pleasure. Thought I'd let you girls know!
I had that once, too... I don't remember how long I was on denial (could also just been a day), but I was edging a lot. Whilst doing one and stopping before orgasm a lot of cum dribbled out without ANY sensation. It felt humiliating.

I'd really join this thread, as the ladies here seem to have a lot of fun. But I'm afraid I won't do it. Moreover, my gf would soon let me come I think...
iaysum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 05:49 AM   #6118
AWPN

Do voluntarily ruined orgasms count?

Yes
Punishments
No
Old 10-25-2014, 06:52 AM   #6119
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenho View Post
Read that I have attired your attention after the evil task part, is definitlly no a good thing...
Oh trenho, you're right, it wasn't a good thing for you. 50 edges but you must be standing and have something in your ass for each edge and must edge with an object. (You can split the edges up however you want but must do 3 edges consecutively before stopping.)
Enjoy the Cruton treatment.

As for the rest of the guys, you can have a 1 edge reduction for each ten minutes you have your asshole full of ice cubes.
If you can't last ten minutes with your ass full of ice cubes add 75 edges.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.

Last edited by LitDarkness; 10-25-2014 at 06:54 AM.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 07:12 AM   #6120
trenho
getDare Devil

Quote:
Oh trenho, you're right, it wasn't a good thing for you. 50 edges but you must be standing and have something in your ass for each edge and must edge with an object. (You can split the edges up however you want but must do 3 edges consecutively before stopping.)
Enjoy the Cruton treatment.
ouch!! One item for each edges...
well, I'll do them soon.
thanks miss

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, denial, edges, masturbation control, tease