Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-22-2014, 12:49 PM   #1
Mira ketevor

Default Humiliation and Degradtion

Hi, I'm a 22 year old slut, who wants to be shown how truly worthless I am. I want to relinquish my control to anyone who wants to use me. I want to be shown that I am only here to please everyone else. My biggest goal is severe and extreme mental humiliation and degradation, but also physical abuse as well

I welcome anyone who is interested to PM me telling me what they think of me, what they want me to do for them, anythin etc. please do not show mercy on this pathetic slut. None. Take control of and treat me in whatever sadistic way pleases you.

List of items I have:
Small anal plug
3 water bottles (work great for pumping clit and nipples)
A bullet vibe
A large back massager (very high intensity)
Rope
Clothespins
Wooden spoons
Belts
Shower hose (also very high pressure. Makes even tough skin sting, so imagine how bad it hurts on sensitive skin. Great for pain and humiliation, for it can be put in my mouth, on my tits, nipples, and pussy, and my ass)
Ice
Candles
And a few other household items

I have no limits except permanent damage, blood, scat, and piss, or anything illegal and pics/videos. Other than that I am free to please you. If you have any questions please ask

Please PM me to take control of this worthless cunts body and mind. Thank you in advance for teaching this cunt it's lesson
Likes: BDSM, Bondage,Severe Humiliation/Degradation, SlavePet Play,nipple/tit torture, cum control/denial/forced, enemas(especially ice), clit/pussy torture/pumping, anal/pussy stretching, toothpaste, plugging

Last edited by Mira ketevor; 10-24-2014 at 01:27 PM.
Mira ketevor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 04:59 PM   #2
Marilene

How does pumping with water bottles work? (;
Old 10-22-2014, 07:23 PM   #3
Mira ketevor

Squeeze them, then stick them to whatever needs it and it forms a seal. Works pretty well so far.
Likes: BDSM, Bondage,Severe Humiliation/Degradation, SlavePet Play,nipple/tit torture, cum control/denial/forced, enemas(especially ice), clit/pussy torture/pumping, anal/pussy stretching, toothpaste, plugging
Old 10-24-2014, 10:26 PM   #4
Mira ketevor

Default Right Now

I am currently available now if anyone is on
Old 10-24-2014, 11:40 PM   #5
Relocation

I want you to fill you asshole up with ice cubes and put your butt plug in. Now on all four you have to edge 10 times until you're allowed to cum. If your butt plug slips out or you cum, you'll have to use your shower hose on high pressure to clean your filthy asshole, slutty tits and your worthless pussy for 3 minutes each.
Relocation is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk