Old 04-01-2011, 08:27 PM   #1
Aethi
getDare Sweetheart

Default An -interesting- sleepover

Well, I’ve never been a fan of fictional stories on getDare, but I do enjoy the occasional one. Um… on that note, let’s get started!

Chapter One

I got out of my last class, study hall. I was glad it was over. It was a Friday and just two weeks before summer break. I grabbed my computer and books and raced to my locker.

As I fumbled with the dial, I wondered what I was going to do this weekend. I could have Gavin over. Or I could just catch up on my sleep like I normally do. I thought about it while I was getting my backpack ready and decided on the former.

I grabbed my backpack and slung it over my shoulders. I walked to Gavin’s locker and patiently waited for the crowd of people to come. While waiting I thought about what we could do this weekend. I had plans, but it usually fell through and we just ended up playing video games the entire time.

When he finally got here, he noticed me. “Hey Mark! How’s it going?” He was always in a good mood after school, somehow.

“Pretty good. Hey, do you want to hang out today?” I asked. I usually skipped the small talk and when straight to business, which unnerved quite a bit of people.

“Um… sure. Let me just ask my mom.” He was already pulling out his phone. He quickly texted her, and then put it back. “And if it isn’t okay with her then oh well.” He look at me expectantly, wanting to go and obviously not caring about the consequences.

“All right. Let’s go.” I quickly walked out of the side doors, and made sure he was with me. “What do you want to do today?”

“I dunno. We could play games.” He looked at me like he honestly didn’t care.

“We do that too often. Plus, it’s nice outside.” I was the indoor type of guy, so this was odd of me to want to be outside.

He shrugged. “So, what do you want to do?”

“You’re the outdoor guy. What would you normally do on a day like this?”

“Um… probably ride my bike into the woods with my friends and then play an airsoft game.” He laughed.

“Well, then I guess we’ll do that!” I wasn’t a fan of those crazy airsoft guns (even though I had three), but I wanted to be outside.

We talked a bit while walking to my house, which was a mile away from the school. Most of it was about the upcoming finals and how we –should- be studying. A bit of it was about the airsoft.

When eventually got to my house. I shrugged my stuff onto the ground and gestured for Gavin to do the same. I slipped off my shoes and walked over to the fridge. I grabbed two Mountain Dews and gave one to Gavin.

“Thanks,” he said while opening the can.

“You’re welcome.” Of course, I already had mine opened and was taking a sip.

“So… do you want to play right now or later?” He looked like he wanted to now.

“I dunno. When do you want to do it?”

“Um… how about now?” Yep. He wanted to now.

“Sure! Lemme just get my stuff.” I walked over to grab my AK-47 assault rifle and my M16 assault rifle. I walked back to the kitchen and set them on the table. I then went to grab my two safety goggles and a few extra clips. I was the weird one who actually cared about getting an eye shot out.

I gave one of the goggles to him, and picked up my AK-47. I let him have the M16, which was just a bit better. I took a breath, and still wasn't sure about this. “Ready?”

He nodded, and then proceeded to walk out my back door. I had a small patch of woods right behind my house, and it was perfect to play in. I followed him, and loading my AK-47.

When we got to the woods we spread out. It was shaded in the woodlands, which I was grateful for. The high was supposed to be in the upper eighties today. As soon as I got to my designated spot, I dropped down and tried to remain hidden. After about a minute of that, I got up.

I looked around and tried to find a spot where I could snipe him. I found the perfect spot – two overgrown bushes with a small stream in between them. I ran to the bush behind the stream and camouflaged myself. I patiently waited for him to get in sight.

After a few minutes of waiting, I saw a flicker of his white shirt. I aimed at the spot. I had my finger on the trigger. I tried to find him. Apparently he was better at hiding than I thought. He was normally so impatient and hyper.

All of a sudden, he came running at me. I froze for a second, unsure of what to do. By the time I realized I was supposed to be firing, he had already shot me multiple times.

He was running at me full speed and obviously didn’t see fallen branches. He tripped on that and landed straight into small, muddy stream. It was an offshoot of the main stream. His shorts weren’t very dirty, but his shirt was completely destroyed. I think it also had a rip or two in it.

“Shit,” he said, rather loudly. He looked at me, annoyed.
I gasped and ran to him. “Are you all right?”

“Yeah, just my shirt is fucked up.” He was obviously angry. He cussed often when he was.

"Oh, god. I'm sorry about that. I should have a few extras at my house, if you want." Not that I want that, but I'm sure he does.

"Yeah, thanks." He wasn't too comfortable being shirtless around me, seeing as how I was gay and he knew it. His shirt was starting to fall off, so he pulled it off.

I tried to keep my eyes from his six pack, but it was hard. "Er... shall we go home?"

"I guess." He looked at me, not too comfortable with the situation. "You can enjoy it."

"Let's go, then."

LIKES: Clothing (not xdress) | Video Game Dares | Shower Dares | Sleeping Dares

DISLIKES: Messy | Piss | Outside/semi-public

LIMITS: Involving other people | Scat | | Crossdressing | Blood | Etc.

Last edited by Aethi; 04-03-2011 at 11:19 AM.
Aethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 08:55 PM   #2
Dylan xX
Distinguished Member

I just skimmed the intro, but I love the intro from what I've seen.

I'm a little occupied at the moment, so soon I'll read it through fully. I just wanted the first comment for what I think could be a pretty amazing story.

Best of luck,

-Dylsterr
Old 04-02-2011, 04:06 PM   #3
hornyjack
Account Banned

Looking awesome man, well written and from what I've learnt the time I've been here, you don't need to go straight to sex <3
hornyjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 11:31 PM   #4
seth18

Send a message via Yahoo to seth18

Gavin seems too comfortable around his gay friend, but you didn't really make Mark out to be gay. Try not to rush into sex or dares or anything because it will destroy this story. You might even want to rethink it a bit.

It's a good start, though.

Dislikes: You.
Limits: 'You have to cause I say so'
seth18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 12:31 AM   #5
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Good story so far, Just a few little details to fix up. You might want to read over the story. Cant wait for th next post.
Kewai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 05:04 AM   #6
immaeatu

FINALLY. a story where intresting stuffies happen when the friend already knows your gay! omgg i swear to god ive been waiting for this forever! THANK. YOUU.

Newly in a relationship with my David <3
immaeatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 11:04 AM   #7
Aethi
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by seth18 View Post
Gavin seems too comfortable around his gay friend, but you didn't really make Mark out to be gay. Try not to rush into sex or dares or anything because it will destroy this story. You might even want to rethink it a bit.

It's a good start, though.
Gavin is... well, they've been best buds their entire life. Gavin realizes that Mark is gay and is... somewhat comfortable. Mark has slight internal homophobia, so he's trying to NOT act gay.

The rushing part is something I can't seem to fix in my creative writing. I'll look over it and change a few details to make it seem more realistic, but I'm gonna keep what it's about the same. Thanks for the tips!

LIKES: Clothing (not xdress) | Video Game Dares | Shower Dares | Sleeping Dares

DISLIKES: Messy | Piss | Outside/semi-public

LIMITS: Involving other people | Scat | | Crossdressing | Blood | Etc.
Aethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 02:33 PM   #8
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Pymani...

Please continue... Like soon
Pymani
pymani96 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk