Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-20-2010, 08:05 PM   #1
submmissive

Default Monica's Journey into Slavery

Chapter 1 – The Plan

Monica was the perfect girl , she had an amazing ass and beautiful looks. All the guys adored her and on top of that she was one of the smartest students in her school with 90 averages. All the guys hated her for this ; she always teased them yet never did anything with guys because she thought her marks were more important. She went to all the big parties as she was popular , but never did anything with a guy , she was a big a tease .
Dan, a guy from the party had a plan to get her back for being a tease . And he would put the plan into effect at the next party.

A few weeks went by and the next big party came along , eventually everyone began playing truth or dare and it was Dan’s turn to ask .
“Monica truth or dare?” Monica being the good girl that she is , answered truth .
“Have you ever cheated on a test?” asked Dan.
“ Umm.. yea one time I had no choice I needed to get a 90 on my math exam and I literally had no time to study “ monica answered.
“ Oh , I see” answered Dan.

This was all part of Dan’s plan , he continued playing the game normally and waited until he could catch monica alone so he can talk to her .
“ Monica I want to show you something “
“ umm okay , make it quick I have a lot of homework tomrow and I don’t want to go home too late “
Matt took a tape recorder out of his pocket and it played monica’s voice admitting she cheated.
“ I have it all on tape , proof of you cheating , if you do not do as I say I will give this to the principal “
“ No please , I need to get a scholarship I have a 92 average, if you show that to the principal I might fail the course “ Monica pleaded.
“ Well then you will do exactly as I say and come to my house tomorrow “
“ But I have to study for my other courses… “
“ Well then I guess I’ll just give this to the office..”
“ NO ! please ill do it , I’ll come “

Monica left the party and Dan’s plan worked perfectly, he now had one of the hottest girls in the school in complete control.
submmissive is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to submmissive for this post:
Old 07-20-2010, 08:37 PM   #2
submmissive

Chapter 2 – It begins

Monica arrived to Dan’s house the next day and wondered what she would have to do to get that tape recorder back .
“ Ahh , you made it “
“ yeah , what do I have to do to stop you from giving that to the principle ?“
“ You have to be my slave for the year “
“ Umm .. okay I guess I have no other choice” Monica answered.
Monica didn’t think to much of it she thought she would have to do a little cleaning around the house and that’s it .
“ Okay , for 2 hours a week a will be your slave “
“ Haha , I don’t think so , you will live here on the weekends by telling your parents you are at your friends and during the week I will remain in contact with you , you are now in my total contract “
“ You can’t be serious .. “
“ Oh I am , and you can start by undressing , you shall always be in your bra and panties when you are in my house “
“ What ? no way ! I will clean around the house but no way am I undressing ! “ monica answered.
“ Okay just let me call the school and give them …”
“ No! don’t do that , ill undress just please put the phone down I can’t risk getting expelled “
Monica undressed by taking of her jean shorts and blue top leaving her in her baby blue bra and panties and white socks.
“Now , that you are undressed I can explain some rules: You are to call me master at all times and when referring to yourself you shall say this slave , anything I say goes and you are to never disagree”
“ Fine “ replied monica .
“ Excuse me ? aren’t you forgetting the word master ? one more time and you will be punished “
“ Sorry master “
“ That’s better, now get on all fours and be my foot rest, I want to watch TV”
“ Are you serious ? “
“ Yes I am serious and you forgot master, you shall receive your punishment later “
“ Sorry master “
Monica got on all fours beside the couch and Dan put his legs on her.
“ This is very tiring master “
“ That’s the point slave , now not another word or you will be punished “
“ Yes master “

A few hours went by and monica couldn’t take it anymore , not only was she tired but she needed to pee.

“ Master , I need to pie , can I go to the washroom ? “ asked monica .
“ you forgot to address yourself as this slave !! Ive had enough of this !! get over my knee!”

Monica obeyed and got over dan’s knee. Dan than gave her big ass a nice hard smack.
“ Oww , please don’t do that “
“ You should have thought of that before you broke the rules “ Dan said and smacked her ass again.
“ Oww , please im sorry I won’t do it again “ pleaded Monica.
Dan smacked her 2 more times .
“ Don’t you mean this slave “
“ yes sorry master, this slave is sorry and this slave won’t make another mistake “
Dan smacks her again .
“ Maybe you’ve learned your lesson , I will give you a chance but next time it will be at least 10 spankings “
“ Yes master, now can this slave please go to the washroom ?” Monica asked.
“ Yes you may”
Monica got up and was on her way to the washroom.
“Excuse me what are you doing ? “ asked Dan.
“Going to the washroom… “
“You are to always crawl on all fours in this house and slaves go to the washroom outside in the yard “
“OMG please no master ! this slave’s body will be seen by everyone “
“ I don’t care , don’t disobey me or you will be spanked “
In fear of being spanked Monica crawled outside on all fours and her face turned bright red as her beautiful ass was on display outside. She moved her panties to the side and began to pee, totally humiliated she then went inside, she had a feeling the next few weeks would be torture .
Old 07-20-2010, 09:30 PM   #3
submmissive

Humiliated, Monica crawled inside the house and waited for her master’s next instructions.

“ Had fun ? “ asked Dan.
“ That was emberassing master “
“ Good , now get naked “
“ Master please no , I will do anything but that , no one has ever seen me naked before ! “ Monica pleaded.
“ Does someone want a spanking ? I will ignore the fact that you refereed to yourself with I if you get take your bra and panties off in the next 10 seconds .. “
Afraid of another spanking , Monica quickly took off her bra and panties leaving her in just socks and on all fours .
“ You are not shaved I see , when you go home I want you to shave and remain that way , is that understood? “
“ Yes master “
“ Now are you hungry ?” dan asked.
Monica was very hungry as she had not eaten since breakfast.
“ yes master , this slave is hungry “
Dan takes monica’s baby blue panties from the floor and shoves them in her mouth . He then gets tape and duct tapes it .
“ MMmhh!! “ is all you could hear from monica
“ You wanted something in your mouth did you not ? haha”
“ MMM!!” is all monica could say bearing the taste of her own dirty panties.
Dan then took Monica to his room and tied her spread eagle to the bed .
Monica tried to say something but the panties from her big bubble but were just to much to say anything . Dan left the room and came back a few minutes later.
“ I realized it wasn’t very nice of me to not actually give you anything to eat, so I went down stairs and grabbed you some food “ Dan held out a cucumber which he slowly and against Monica’s will put it into Monica’s virgin ass.
“ There you go , that should put away the hunger , im going to go out for a few hours you stay here haha”
“ Oh yeah , can you also answer my cell while im gone ? here ill put it in for you “ Dan put the cellphone in Monica’s pussy .
“ It’s on vibrate so you will feel when someone is calling , don’t worry I’ll be calling a lot to check up on you “ Dan left the room leaving Monica tied spread eagle naked to the bed with her dirty panties in her mouth , a cucumber in her ass and a vibrating cell phone in her pussy. Monica wanted to protest but decided that there was no use.
Old 07-20-2010, 11:55 PM   #4
Aivey
getDare Sweetheart

this is really good it made me really horny :P keep up the good work!

My Fetlife
Ask Me Anything
Aivey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 01:04 AM   #5
dienathi10
Account Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to dienathi10

continue....

but be more erotic not only so harsh to her

------------------------------
dienathi10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 02:14 PM   #6
submmissive

Monica was left all alone spread eagled for 3 hours , she tried to fall asleep but the phone kept vibrating almost giving her an orgasm . Dan finally got home and took the panties out of her mouth .
“ FUCK YOU !! YOU BASTARD !! LET ME OUT RIGHT NOW !!” demanded Monica.
Dan quickly took a pic of Monica with his phone .
“ Now not only do I have a tape of you cheating but I have a picture of you naked on my bed .. do you really want me to send this to anyone ? if I were you I would just shutup before you get a spanking “
Realizing the situation Monica had no choice but to obey Dan .
“ Sorry Master “
“ That’s better , now it’s time for your shower “ Dan said as he untied monica.
“Why do you want me to shower right now ? “ asked Monica.
“ Because you are a dirty slave that had a cucumber in her ass, now get on all fours ! what are you doing standing up “ yelled Dan.
“ Sorry master, I guess I’ll take a shower “ Monica got on all fours and thought the idea of taking a shower wasn’t that bad , it couldn’t be any worse than what she had just gone through.
“ Which way is the shower? “ asked monica.
“ In the back yard “ answered Dan.
“ What ?” asked Monica confused .
“ You are a slave, you don’t take a shower in the bathroom , you take it outside with a hose, now get going”
“ Please not outside master “ pleaded Monica .
“ Yes , outside now crawl “
Completely humiliated, Monica craweled outside naked and awaited her master’s instructions.
Dan took a hose and began to spray Monica .
“ OMG that’s cold , please stop im freezing “
“ No , you are a dirty slave and you need to be washed”
“ But its freezing , at least make it warm”
“ You disobeyed me too many times today , maybe if you were a good slave you would get warm water”
“ Im clean can you stop ! “ yelled monica.
“ excuse me ? don’t you mean this slave ? and no you are not clean spread your legs”
Monica wanted to say no but realized she was at Dan’s mercy and therefore slowly spread her legs giving Dan a clear view of her pussy . Dan put the stream on high and began to spray her pussy. Monica quickly closed her legs.
“ Turn the stream down , that’s too strong “
“ No, and if you close your legs one more time you will be punished “
Monica had no choice but to keep her legs open leaving her pussy vulnerable to an orgasm if Dan kept spraying it . Dan put the stream so close to Monica’s pussy that the hose was almost touching it and kept it there for a few minutes.
“ Please stop I can’t..” Monica couldn’t control her body anymore and had an orgasm from the strong stream . She couldn’t believe it , she had never experienced anything like this .
“ I see someone is having fun, don’t worry we will be doing this every day , now crawl inside “
Monica still shocked from her orgasm began to silently crawl back into the house , she was all wet and cold but her mind was on the orgasm that she still couldn’t believe she had.
Old 07-21-2010, 04:36 PM   #7
Sweet270

Wow! Please keep this story going longer! Its great!

extreme pain, crap, piss, gay or bi things, permanent, getting arrested
Sweet270 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 08:18 PM   #8
submmissive

“ Now , you have been a good slave so we can have dinner together , except you on the floor beside me of course , wait here while I prepare the meal “ Dan explained.
Monica was still freezing from the extremely cold water but couldn’t wait to eat as she had not eaten since breakfast . A few minutes later Dan brought 2 plates ; he placed one on the table for himself and one on the floor for Monica and then sat down to eat . Monica was so excited at the sight of food , but then she noticed that she was not given a fork .
“ Master, can this slave please have a fork “ asked Monica.
“ No , slaves don’t use cutlery , you will eat with your mouth and while you are eating you must have one finger from each arm in your pussy , If you do not do that you cannot eat “ explained Dan .
Monica wanted to say something but she was to tired , cold and humiliated so she put a finger from each arm into her pussy , giving her a light feeling of sensation . She then began to eat. It was extremely hard to eat with only her mouth, especially when her fingers were in her pussy and everytime she kneeled down she was fingering herself , but Monica managed to do it.
“ Good slave, your bedtime has come , crawl up stairs “
Monica obeyed and crawled upstairs with Dan following her .
“ Before I show you where you will be sleeping, here’s a tooth brush to brush your teeth “
“ Do you have tooth paste master ?”
“ Stick it in your pussy and use your pussy juices since you like to orgasm so much “
“ That’s disgusting !” yelled monica .
“ Either that or your sleeping outside tonight “
Unwillingly Monica stuck the tooth brush into her pussy , took it out and began brushing her teeth, the taste was disgusting but she had no other choice .
“ Good slave , now put on your pajamas; your pajamas are one item , your panties and they will be worn on your head “
Monica obeyed and put her baby blue panties over her heard ; she could barely see through them as they were coverying the majority of her face.
“ This is your cage I placed right beside my bed , now get in “
Knowing that there was nothing she can do , Monica got in the cage and Dan closed the door.
“ I don’t want to hear a sound out of you until morning “ said dan as he closed the room and left Monica in complete darkness.
Monica was naked in a cage with her own panties on her head and a bitter taste of her own puicy juices in her mouth. She had been completely humiliated today and just wanted to go to sleep yet it was very hard as the cage barely fit her .
Old 07-21-2010, 09:10 PM   #9
Sweet270

Oh man Monica's joints is gonna be so sore and cramping by the time she is let out of that tight cage. That got to suck if I were her!

Keep going, keep it up!

extreme pain, crap, piss, gay or bi things, permanent, getting arrested
Sweet270 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 09:15 AM   #10
daredude365

Thumbs down ...

its not realistic right when he said strip any normal person would would punch him in the face grab the tape and phone and run
daredude365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 10:06 AM   #11
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

The author didn't put it in the title but clearly this fiction. Anyone who is "smartest in the class" doesn't care about a recording. They would simply deny its their voice on the recording. Who would any principal believe? The valedictorian or some slacker?

It's a good story as pure fiction and is easy to read. I hope you draw the plot along to many parts.

Last edited by Memories for Life; 07-25-2010 at 09:20 PM.
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 02:52 AM   #12
BLOEM51

Very good story Interesting way where it goes
BLOEM51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 04:58 AM   #13
adam160818

wow this is realy realy good infact its amzing sell it as a book do it x

"Marowak From birth, this savage Pokemon constantly holds bones. It is skilled in useing them as wepons."
adam160818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 09:50 AM   #14
submissive_puppy

I like your story, keep writing!

18/M/Europe

light pain, puppy training, bondage, role play, CBT, NT,daily activities' control,chastity
extreme pain, wax play,
anal, cross dressing, pee, poo, cum eating, public

Toys I have: duct tape, ropes, cloth pegs, belts,weights
staples , pins, rulers and others
submissive_puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 10:42 AM   #15
FetishSolver

Great so far!

I would love some more "Truth or Dare" In this story though.

Dislikes: ...er...Public stuff? That's about it.

Im also bi-curious, if that will help for any dares you throw my way.
FetishSolver is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk