Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-03-2012, 09:55 PM   #31
Mr. Fun 21

Absolutely fantastic!! And i liked the point of view change. Very nice!!
Old 03-03-2012, 09:56 PM   #32
amenablerebel

Loving this story so much! But I hate your cliffhangers, I need to know what happens next!
amenablerebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 02:31 AM   #33
freshmilk

Thank you all for the feedback! You guys are awesome!

I couldn't take it I screamed, "CAN SOMEONE FUCKING HELP ME"

both turned shocked at my volume, tone and language, they said the usual bullshit of your supposed to be in your bed not out here. Angrily I snapped back "I'm Jarred Brendan Snow and I demand to know what happened to Bradley Joel McCullam" the nurse looked dumbfounded at me and smiled at the doctor saying oh his the bus accident kid. She fucking smiled saying that. I yelled again demanding to speak to someone about him. The nurse said she could only give information to family giving a somewhat sincere apology, although this did nothing to calm my rage. The doctor stepped forward and looked down at me, my leg was bleeding again and he told me to come into a room with him I ignored him until he said "I'll give you some news" almost in a whisper. I followed him in and he told me to sit down. My heart sank at this. You only tell people to sit down for bad news so I refused to sit, hoping my act would mean Brad was okay. He came over and lifted my gown up, I was told I ripped my stitches out. I was getting angry and bluntly told him he said he would tell me what's going on. I was crying so hard it hurt but my tears had stopped, nothing was coming out. He told me brad was in an induced coma. He had a badly broken arm and broken ribs and he had a swollen brain he said if the pressure got worse in his skull he could die. I spoke quietly for the first time and asked if I could see him. He told me that only family and asked if I was his brother with a wink. It took a while to sink in but I eventually realized what he ment! We left the room after he fixed my stitches and I followed him through the corridor to another set of rooms. Eventually we stopped at a door and the doctor said that he might look bad at the moment so I should be prepared.

We entered the room and there was a curtain pulled around a bed. I rushed to pull it back and saw brad, lying still, swollen, with tubes and wires everywhere. I turned and hugged the doctor I tried too scream but nothing came out just emptiness. The doctor held me and asked if I wanted to leave, I did. But I couldn't leave, brad saved my life and I had to be with him. We sat and talked. He said brad was 50/50 and if he did survive he only had a 25% chance of returning to his normal self. We sat for a long time, mostly in silence but occasionally talking. Doctor Paige (I finally asked his name) eventually got called to help someone in more need than me and told me I could stay for a few minutes, but couldn't touch or get in the way of anything.

I sat for hours staring at brad hoping and wishing he would just wake up and smile at me. Tell me again he loves me and just be back to normal but nothing happened. A few nurses came in from time to time to check on Bradley, every time they came, I'd hide incase they told me to leave. I was there for over a day just watching, praying, crying.

I'm Bi!, You're the one thats confused

Check out my story <3 What a trip.. [M/M] and let me know what you think

<3 Jonnor <3
freshmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 12:24 PM   #34
Slugger
getDare Sweetheart

this is a very good chapter! I felt like I could tap into the emotions because you have done such a well job with character development.
Can't wait for more!
Old 03-13-2012, 01:44 PM   #35
Kinkymasters

Awesome story and well written, thx
Kinkymasters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 09:31 PM   #36
KjblankenshipKevin

Amazing story, it actually made me cry. Probably one of the best stories I have ever read on Get dare. Can't wait for more!
Old 05-06-2012, 03:01 AM   #37
freshmilk

Thanks guys! I know it has been a while between posts, I've re written the ending a few times and I'm still not 100% set on it. Hopefully it will be done soon!

KjblankenshipKevin THANK YOU! I cried writing it so I'm glad the emotion is coming through.

<3 Jonnor <3
Old 05-13-2012, 05:47 PM   #38
ShadowFox

Amazing story, I might not have seen it if I hadn't looked at your signature, you caught the emotions extremely well, and though I feel sappy for saying it, I cried during the last chapter, Nice job.

Likes: Humiliation, Cum, Bondage, Tickling, Masturbation, Truth, Spanking, Anal, Mild Pain, Wedgies

Dislikes: Edging excessively, Extreme Heat or Cold

Limits: Public, Family, Extreme Pain, Permanent, Illegal

Yes, I am gay, get over it!
ShadowFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 07:22 PM   #39
Abmp

Please finish this story! It is soo good. I really want to see what happens!
It's absolutely fantastic writing!
Abmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:18 AM   #40
freshmilk

HELLO ALL!! Sorry it's taken so long, as I said, I've re-written the ending a few times depending on what has been happening in my life so.. Here goes nothing! NEXT UPDATE!

I lost track of time, I kept falling asleep and my head felt like it was about to explode but i couldn't leave. I'd spend all the time i could holding Brads hand, by this time i couldn't even get words out. The silence was deafening.

I looked up and cursed the so called God. Why let me find love, be so happy and finally feel whole, then have all that crash down?! I was beyond angry, in the darkest place I've ever been. I'd given up. I found a pen and wrote my final not on my leg, I had no where else.

"I'm sorry to all this hurts, I never wanted to cause pain. I cant handle this. I love you all.. I love you all.."

I looked up again, begging for help, begging no one.

I went to brad and held tight, screaming into his chest. "WAKE UP" NOW!" .. Nothing. Silence. So i whispered "If you don't, I'll be seeing you soon anyway."

His hand moved, I swear. I grabbed him tight and screamed for help louder than i thought possible, I could hear the echo.

Almost instantly 6 people ran in, I screamed again. "HE MOVED! HELP HIM" they rushed to his side pushing me away. Thats when I noticed Brads parents and younger brother Jeremy came into the room. I ran straight too them hugging all of them at once. I scared them but they held me tightly, the nurse told me to leave and used the intercom to tell someone they found me. Again I refused to leave, I wasn't going to leave my best friend, my boyfriend for anything or anyone.

I couldn't speak, I just held onto them all so tight I'm sure it hurt. The nurse again tried to remove me, I struggled and held on with every bit of energy I had left.

That's when doctor Paige came in and told a nurse to set up another bed for me, I was so week from crying for days and not sleeping or eating that they put me on a fluid drip, I tried to stay awake but once I laid down I fell asleep instantly.
I don't know how long it was until I woke up, I felt guilty for sleeping, like I let brad down. I began to struggle against the sheets and blankets falling out of bed causing Jeremy to jump up and come to my side, quickly followed by his parents. I must have asked 100 questions in about 30 seconds but Jeremy took time to answer them all, He held me for hours as we waited together. I tried to explain what happened but once I began I couldn't help but cry so they told me to stop. That's when Jeremy noticed the note on my leg. Slowly tracing his finger over where I wrote, causing me to jump. I mouthed for him to be quiet as I tried to cover it. He stopped my hand and just held it. I finally felt warm, safe and i fell asleep again.

<3 Jonnor <3
Old 06-29-2012, 08:23 AM   #41
Mr. Fun 21

Awh this is just such a cute story!! I dont want it to end anytime soon. Maybe you should turn this into a book!? Yea that would be great! Keep up the amazing work!!
Old 07-06-2012, 12:51 PM   #42
MyOhMy

I really hope this is not the end. I want to find out about brad! Anyway, great story. It is refreshing to see a story that has emotion and relationships along with the usual sexual elements.

I'm a little drunk on you, and high on summertime. <3

I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A MASTER/MISTRESS. I AM ALSO NOT LOOKING FOR A SUB. DO NOT PM ME ABOUT IT.

If you want to know about my life, watch this video. I am the girl that starts dancing at the beginning. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWOAtu47fhk

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
MyOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 06:16 AM   #43
Abmp

This is scuh a good story! I really really want to see what happens.
Abmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 08:53 PM   #44
KjblankenshipKevin

Outstanding work on this story. It is very well wrote and very suspenseful
Old 07-11-2012, 01:38 PM   #45
MyOhMy

Hoping you post soon, i miss this story!

I'm a little drunk on you, and high on summertime. <3

I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A MASTER/MISTRESS. I AM ALSO NOT LOOKING FOR A SUB. DO NOT PM ME ABOUT IT.

If you want to know about my life, watch this video. I am the girl that starts dancing at the beginning. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWOAtu47fhk

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
MyOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk