Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-18-2011, 12:35 PM   #16
Krystal
getDare Sweetheart

great story! but girls being with other girls bothers me... so I wont be able to read on

♥♥♥ My FormSpring ♥♥♥

Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 04:30 PM   #17
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

This is great. Please PM me when you post the next parts.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 05:28 PM   #18
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 2.2. Touch

Evie

Closing her eyes tightly, Evie imagined the man tiring of whipping her ass with the belt, imagined him tossing it aside onto the seat opposite before climbing on top of her. In her mind the man grabbed her head and ground it down against the rough seat. only then would he slide down his pants and underwear, not letting her see but slowly and precisely describing to her how hard he was getting from looking down at the struggling little cunt beneath him. Evie imagined him hot and hard and sweaty, imagined dark wiry curls of pubic hair that she'd be finding at random in her clothing for days.

Gross, gross, gross.

The image was disgusting, and yet did nothing to slow her play. Evie added a third finger as she imagined the man lowering himself down on top of her, pushed her hips forward into the seat as she imagined his weight enveloping her small body. In her mind's eye, the man forced the head of his cock inside her - not a big man, but enough to make her wince and clench tight at the thought of his cum spilling out of him and into her body. Her mind only ever recorded one thrust of his cock - a deep, rough, driving thrust that felt as if it split her open - but that one thrust was enough to push her over the edge.

Evie moaned out low and long into the seat as her orgasm overcame her, feeling her pussy clench tight around her three fingers again and again with an iron tight grip. Waves of heat and pleasure dizzied her, like a thousand lights being flashed in her eyes from a thousand different directions in a misty field at night. The rest of her body shook with the kind of tremors that had worried past lovers as all her of her energy focused itself on tightening her pussy over and over, squeezing out every last drop of pleasure from her heightened nerves.

Finally the quaking eased, and the pleasure ebbed away, leaving Evie feeling drenched and drained. She flopped onto her back to make it easier to breathe, her lungs still working as hard as they could. Her heartbeat pounded through her body, carrying the news of her orgasm to every exhausted limb, drumming out the word from her chest for all to hear.

It belatedly occurred to Evie that she was still on a public train, but one glance was all she spared at the window on the compartment door. Seeing that, as expected, there was no one there watching, Evie's vision slipped back down to the floor, some corner of her mind baiting her that it might be cooler down there.

Down on the floor where I belong, Evie thought to herself as she slipped off the seat and down onto the hard, rubber grated floor of the compartment. Down in the dark, where dirty little girls wait on their knees, and others lie used and broken.

Her muscles were like jelly and did nothing to slow her fall. She rolled to awkwardly lie on her side on the floor of the compartment, the long, thin slats of hard rubber that comprised it cool but sharp against her hot cheek as she lay there, limbs akimbo, still fighting to catch her breath, any other co-ordination beyond the battle for control of her lungs far beyond her.

After what seemed an eternity, Evie's breathing slowed to normal and she stretched out on the floor, arching back and letting out a contented little murmur that could only be described as a cute girl's meow. She licked her lips, her right hand running from her knee up her thigh, her left sliding up over her skirt and t-shirt covered tummy to cup her breast. Realising that she had never gotten around to taking off her bra, Evie grinned to herself.

Well that just means I'll have to play again, Evie thought to herself. Two orgasms is better than one, anyway.

Last edited by Leopard; 12-12-2011 at 02:55 AM.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 06:56 PM   #19
daremaster 1
getDare God

Good story! I will like to see where it goes.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 02:14 AM   #20
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopard View Post
Two orgasms is better than one, anyway.
yep

Hope she plays again. Thanks for the message

Look forward to reading more

LOVE RACHIE
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 02:27 AM   #21
LilAngel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystal View Post
great story! but girls being with other girls bothers me... so I wont be able to read on
But it gets SO much better!!! I'll tell you when he posts the super super super super duper hot bit. <3

Btw, girls with girls bothers me too.

Btw 2, STOP CHANGING MY SIGNATURE.

WORSHIPS KANGAROOS

Last edited by LilAngel; 11-19-2011 at 02:44 AM.
LilAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 06:41 AM   #22
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 3. Round Two

Evie

Evie slid her hand from her thigh down between her legs, pressing a finger to her clit. The shock that jolted her body caused Evie to gasp, but she gritted her teeth and kept her finger in place on her clit, forcing her oversensitive pleasure spot to accept her touch.

After a few moments the pressure of her fingers became more bearable, and Evie slid her finger down through her slit to wet it - that didn't take long; she didn't even have to insert her finger before it was already slick with her juices that had leaked out all around her pussy from her earlier play. Bringing her finger back up between her flushed lips, Evie teased aside the hood of her clit enough to touch it directly, and began to rub against it in slow circles, sucking in deep, quick breaths as the tingling bright sensations began to pulse through her body once again.

Moaning to herself contentedly, Evie shifted her first and third fingers so that she could rub herself more casually using all three as she rolled about slowly from side to side on the train floor, pushing down with her feet and thrusting her hips up off the ground, arching and feeling the stretch through her thighs, loving the sensation as it enhanced her play.

Dropping her butt back onto the floor, Evie arched back and slid her free hand up behind her back and under her top, feeling about to get a grip on the clip of her bra, her movements made more haphazard by her attention being split as she rubbed her clit faster, completely forgetting that anyone could be looking in on her as she cavorted about on the floor. Finally she did get a good hold on her bra clip and deftly unhooked it, murmuring to herself as she felt the garment's pressure around her torso suddenly fade away.

Belatedly realising that she couldn't just slip her arms through the armholes of her t-shirt to slip her bra off, Evie had to force herself not to get lost in the pleasure pulsing through her body from her rubbing her clit, concentrating instead on how to get her bra off without getting up off the floor or stopping rubbing.

Well, shit, Evie thought to herself as realised that if she was determined to follow through on her little self-dare to get her bra off she was going to wind up essentially completely naked on the floor of the train compartment.

Still, the one thing that Evie had been told she was most well-known for was her stubbornness, her absolute unwillingness to back down once she'd decided to do something, and she wasn't about to change her ways over something as little as potentially being discovered naked, masturbating and defenceless on the floor of a train in a new country.

Rubbing her clit faster in anticipation of what she was about to do, Evie shuffled about on the floor of the train compartment as she used her free hand to tug her t-shirt up bit by bit over her torso. Her green and black lace bra was soon uncovered, and with a little effort she managed to get the shirt up over her left shoulder, where it tangled up around her head and thick, auburn curls.

A brief sense of urgency and panic shot up through Evie as her shirt took away her vision, the girl realising that she now could not see if anyone was watching her whether she wanted to look or not. Choosing not to look was one thing, but actually having no choice in the matter was entirely different.

As scary as the thought was, the rush of adrenaline and excitement only added to her arousal, and Evie shifted more of her attention to her fingers dancing over her clit, choosing to slowly work her left arm free of the shirt before her head, remaining blind to her public surroundings that she lay so exposed in. Once she did finally free her arm, Evie used the opportunity to pull her bra strap down from her shoulder and off, before flipping it neatly away from her chest to fall to her side.

However the right strap of her bra remained on, and Evie knew that there was no way to get it off short of sliding it all the way down her right wrist - where she allowed that stopping rubbing for long enough to take the garment off was only fair, as it was otherwise physically impossible - to remove it.

Giving her pussy a few quick slaps – which were really more like little pats - before returning to rubbing, Evie pulled her shirt up and free of her hair, immediately looking up to check that she was still devoid of an audience. Happy that her play continued to go unobserved - she wanted the element of risk, not to actually be caught and scolded or raped, or even just embarrassed - Evie shifted her t-shirt and bra the rest of the way down her right arm, pausing in her masturbation just long enough to slip her hand free of her clothing before resuming her play.

Even though her top had been pulled up for quite a few seconds now, the moment that it hit the floor beside her, no longer covering any part of her body, made Evie acutely aware of just how exposed she was now. She was lying on the floor, knees up, legs spread apart with one hand between them, her fingers mercilessly teasing her flushed, wet, aroused clit. She knew that even with her fingers at play, there was nothing covering her actual hole from view, or her tightly puckered asshole that her juices were dripping down over.

She was still wearing her shoes and socks, and technically her skirt, but it was flipped up around her torso, and the only thing that it was covering was her belly button. Which was nice for the sake of traditional modesty and all, but rather meaningless when her breasts and more importantly her crotch that the garment was meant to cover were all completely bared.

Feeling her second orgasm quickly approaching, Evie struggled with herself for a second, then pulled her hand away from her pussy, telling herself that she didn't deserve to cum against just yet. As much as she was turned on by the idea of being half naked, still dressed but her clothing pulled aside to expose her most private parts, Evie wanted to be completely nude.

Last edited by Leopard; 12-12-2011 at 02:55 AM.
Old 11-19-2011, 07:07 AM   #23
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

Wow! This is amazing!!!
Great job, please PM me when you post.

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 05:51 PM   #24
Star Shadows
Prodigy

I am in love with your story
It is actually brilliant.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 06:14 PM   #25
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 3.2. Round Two

Evie

I want to be able to say, "I've been naked on a train, and not in the bathrooms behind a locked door," Evie thought to herself. I want to be able to say, "Yes, I came like crazy, so fucking hard while I was naked there."

Refusing to rush herself, Evie brought her fingers up to her lips to slowly lick her juices from them, taking her time to clean the length of her fingers with her tongue rather than just sucking on them. She murmured in delight at the taste of herself, and only once her fingers were fully cleaned did she begin to shimmy her way out of her skirt, pulling it down with both hands.

Once her skirt was off, Evie tossed it onto the seat across from the one she'd been sitting on, where it landed on her bag, then sat up - pausing and breathing slowly for a moment to stave off a wave of dizziness - and untied her shoes then tugged her socks off, placing them in her shoes and neatly arranging them in a corner near the door. Now completely naked, Evie picked up her bra and lay it across her seat, making it obvious what it was to anyone that might look in, then put her t-shirt and skirt away in her bag, zipping it closed so that she would have no way of rushing to collect them.

Wondering if she was completely insane, Evie then lifted her bag and put it up onto one of the luggage racks above the seat, having to hop up onto her toes just to get it properly on there. As a finishing touch, she fetched her panties from her seat and hung them on the knob of the sliding door to the compartment, checking but unsure whether she was more excited or frightened by the fact that there was no way to lock the door. With her panties hung up from the doorknob, Evie stood in the middle of the compartment, naked, wet, and unsure what to do with herself now.

Part of her really wanted to go and peek out through the compartment door, to try to see if there was anyone moving through the carriage's corridor. Part of her wanted to walk right out into the corridor, but that was crazy. Even if no one was moving along the corridor or looking into her compartment, she knew that there were other people on the train, and they would be aware of her walking right past their compartments, naked and flushed pink with arousal.

I could crawl, Evie thought, immediately half hating herself for solving that little hitch.

Once the idea had been suggested, though, part of her mind latched on and refused to let go.

Look at it this way, she thought to herself. It could either be "I crawled the length of a train carriage with people in it, completely naked, fucked myself at both ends without anyone finding out," or it could be "I got naked in my private little compartment - her voice of supposed reason conveniently left out the window and lack of a lock - but was too much of a pussy bitch to adventure outside it."

Taking a deep breath, barely believing that she was even considering the idea, lightheaded with the rush and excitement, Evie forced herself to concentrate, asking herself how long it'd been since the train had made a stop, how long it was likely to be until the next one. She'd have a lot better chance of not getting caught if she wasn't outside her compartment when the train stopped at a station, when of course the chance of people moving about and entering and leaving carriages was much, much higher. The only problem was that she'd been paying almost no attention to her surroundings for the entire journey, and so had no idea when the train had last stopped - she knew only that she hadn't seen anyone get on, and that no one had come into her compartment, obviously - and didn't even know how far away her own stop was, let alone when the next stop along the journey was.

Her complete lack of knowledge about her surroundings and situation gave Evie pause for a moment, at least until she moaned, biting her lip more in pleasure than to keep silent. She realised belatedly that she'd started rubbing herself without even thinking about it as she'd stood there in the middle of the compartment considering her next move.

Last edited by Leopard; 12-12-2011 at 02:56 AM.
Old 11-21-2011, 02:03 AM   #26
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 4. Adventure

Evie

The sensible thing to do was obviously to wait until the next stop before going out, since then she'd have the best chance of not being seen or being caught out of her compartment with no way to hide - ignoring the fact that there was no way to actually hide from anyone who came into her compartment, but at least the chances were slightly lower of that.

Actually, Evie thought, the sensible thing to do is get dressed again right now and sit down like a good girl.
But she was far too horny to consider being a good girl, and instead weighed up the risks of darting out into the corridor right at that moment with no idea when the train might next stop.

How about this, she thought to herself. You have to cum at either end of this carriage, naked, otherwise no orgasms for an entire week.

A week was an eternity of time in orgasm world to Evie, but still, that wasn't quite enough to nudge her off the fence and into bravery, or recklessness.

As well as having to spend the rest of the trip naked and writing "pussy wimp bitch" all over your body and leaving it on until you shower at the new school, whether they're group showers or not, unless you actually make an effort to try this dare.

That was enough to motivate her. Smiling ruefully at her own imagination, Evie walked to the compartment door - completely forgetting that she'd agreed to attempt her own dare, but not yet decided whether to wait before leaving or not - and poked her head out. Seeing that the coast was clear, Evie stepped out through the door into the carriage corridor, and before she could run back into her compartment and hide, closed the door behind her.

She stood in the corridor for a moment, breathing deeply, feeling a little dizzy and short of breath, watching the trees rushing by through the window opposite her. The train corridor was quiet but for the endless rumble of the train's passage along the tracks, no hint of human voices reaching Evie's ears.
Realising that she was shaking - or shivering, but most likely just shaking - Evie shook herself and then dropped down into a crouch, then began to crawl down the carriage corridor.

The first few steps were the hardest, as she left the relative safety of her compartment further and further behind. She began to wonder what she was doing, losing track of her arousal, shaking with nervousness and no longer sure why she was going through with this challenge that she'd set. She was going to be caught. She was sure of it.

However, Evie did in fact reach the end of the corridor without anyone screaming out in shock or surprise. Her knees were already protesting from the short crawl, and her entire body was still shaking as if freezing. True, it wasn't particularly warm, but Evie was still fairly certain that the shivers came from her excitement and fear. Goosebumps prickled somewhat uncomfortably all over her body, and she almost giggled aloud at the sudden fear and thought of what would happen if someone saw the goosebumps on her pussy.
She looked about, wondering where it was safest to masturbate. There was a sort of separate area at the end where the doors out of the carriage were on either side, along with a small bathroom and a small storage space, the two located on opposite sides of a door that led to the next carriage.

Evie immediately rejected the idea of hiding in the bathroom to masturbate - that was much more secure than being naked in her compartment, with the minor downside of possibly having no way out again - and considered crawling into the empty storage space opposite. But that, too, felt too much like hiding, leaving her with the choice of kneeling either at the end of the corridor, but in view of anyone opening all three doors behind her, or shifting across and kneeling right in the middle of where the three doors faced, out of view from the corridor but unable to see anyone coming down it. Neither of the choices seemed particularly safe, and standing was obviously out, as then she could be seen from anyone looking from the next carriage - at least crouched down, she'd have the few seconds of warning when she heard the door of the next carriage open first.

Deciding that there wasn't any good decision available, Evie simply shrugged and shuffled over to the middle of the carriage end area and began to touch herself, legs apart and cursing her own stubbornness. The quicker she was done with this idiocy, the better. She just hoped that she'd still be able to cum quickly in such a shaky, anxious situation.

Last edited by Leopard; 12-12-2011 at 02:56 AM.
Old 11-21-2011, 06:31 AM   #27
CrazedUp.

WRITE MORE OR I WILL STAB YOU!

Also, buy me stuff. Thanks. (:
Old 11-21-2011, 07:28 AM   #28
moonmoon

Pleeeeeeeeease writemore! I really want to find out what happens!

Thank you! Please dare me!

Check out one of my stories at: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=91957
moonmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 07:35 AM   #29
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

There is plenty more to come! I've been feeling a bit like maybe no one's reading or interested, but still working away at the story. More posted soon.
Old 11-21-2011, 08:16 AM   #30
moonmoon

Can you send me a PM when more is posted?

Thank you! Please dare me!

Check out one of my stories at: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=91957
moonmoon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, bonergiving, dares, fiction, humiliation, leopard, lesbian, pain, poker, sexy