Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-29-2012, 06:25 PM   #61
fitsexyguy
Distinguished Member

Door

You absolutely must continue writing this story as quickly as you can, it's fantastic!
Old 11-24-2013, 08:33 PM   #62
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Chapter 12

Eliza slammed the bathroom door behind her and slowly sunk onto the cool tiles and pressing her face to the floor. She squealed in despair, a feeling of intense embarrassment began to suffocate her. A million thoughts zipped through her mind all at once making her head spin. What could she say? What would he say? What possible explanation could she come up with? He knew that she knew that he was in her room with nothing but a towel wrapped around his beautiful body mere seconds before she barged back in there.

She crossed her legs and sat for a moment, her palms flat on the floor she tried to steady her breathing and convince herself it wasn’t that bad. Maybe it wasn’t. Either way, sitting in the bathroom doing nothing wasn’t going to make anything better.

Standing up she shuffled to the sink and splashed cold water over her face, it trickled down her neck and made her skin tingle. She reached into the shower and turned it on, the hot water would make her feel at ease and she imagined washing away the events of the morning. It had all been going so well the night before.

Eliza stepped in front of the mirror and stared at herself for a moment, she frowned, smiled and stuck her tongue out trying to decide if she liked her face or not. She took her cardigan off and flung it to the floor and undoing the rest of her shirt buttons she let it fall off her shoulders too. She studied her body turning around to see how her shape looked, focusing on the black lacy bra she put on she groaned thinking of how when she chose it the night before she’d imagined things going a little differently. She unzipped her skirt and let it slide off her hips, her black thong clung to her body perfectly, and the sheer lace was flattering on her brown skin.

Eliza was sure she liked her body, she had a small waist and she was especially fond of the womanly curves she’d gained over the past few years. She ran her fingertips up her thighs, over her hips and up her chest until they rested on her collarbones. She closed her eyes and imagined the hands were not her own. She unhooked her bra and let it drop, shortly followed by her thong, onto the floor. She cupped her breasts, they were one of her favourite things about her body… or I suppose you could say two of. She slipped her hand between her legs and had to stop herself, there was hardly time.

Once she stepped into the shower the water immediately made her feel better, she tried to rehearse a conversation with Sebastian in her head as she lathered her body with sweet, pink, strawberry scented body wash. She tried to think of a reply for any and every possible questioned that he might raise and failed miserably. At least, she thought, I’ll smell nice. Wrapping herself in a towel she crept out of the bathroom, seeing her bedroom door open she walked right in this time without any surprises. She closed the door behind her, locking it. Sebastian’s bag was gone along with anything else he’d left on her bed and she felt her heart drop.

Eliza wanted to call downstairs but if Sebastian had left she’d rather know later than sooner. She put on matching pink underwear with white polkadots and slipped on her jeans. She picked up the t-shirt she was going to wear and decided to swap it for a strappy cami, she could at least make an effort in case Sebastian hadn’t ran for the hills.
She took a quick moment in the mirror to do basic makeup and fluff her hair up a little going for an “effortless beauty” kind of look and ending up looking a little flustered, which she was. Instead of allowing herself to overthink things she opened her door and began immediately down the stairs. Popping her head around the lounge door Eliza saw the room was empty, she walked in and stood behind the sofa and noticed the duvet was folded up neatly and the glasses and snack wrappers had been tidied up. She tiptoed down the hall towards the kitchen door and peered through as it was open just a little.
The smile that stretched over her face almost hurt as she spotted Sebastian at the stove, wearing her Mother’s Cath Kidston apron, attempting to cook. Eliza pushed the door open.

“Hi” she said under her breath, she fiddled with her nails waiting for him to turn around.

“Morning Liza” he grinned at her “Hungry? I have prepared the great British breakfast, mushrooms and all” Sebastian stood tall, obviously proud of himself.

“Uhm…” Eliza stared blankly, all that worrying and he was just going to pretend it didn’t happen? Her mouth hung open, not one word ran through her mind.

“Don’t worry about it Liza.” he chuckled “I just want you to know it’s not a big deal, I’m aware I’m irresistible and you couldn't help but be drawn to me. I’m a magnet for pretty girls” Sebastian winked and began putting the breakfast food on the dining table along with tea in brightly coloured patterned mugs. Eliza, however, was still standing in the doorway lingering on the words “pretty girls”. He thought she was pretty.

Before she could have a chance to say anything else awkward, the doorbell rang and she heard Amelia shouting through the letterbox.

“OI! How can you idiots let me turn up to school by myself? Not even a text? A phone call? Stop fondling each other and open the bloody door. I can’t believe you had a secret sleepover without me. I hope you both had a shit time by the way” Amelia held down the doorbell “I heard something very interesting sneaking behind Tiffany Bitchface and friends… come on, let me in”

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 12:58 PM   #63
memnoch55

Send a message via Yahoo to memnoch55

Yay! I am so glad this story is back. I hope you have the time to continue it.
memnoch55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 10:57 PM   #64
dickface

I'm so glad you're back and writing!!!

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 09:09 AM   #65
dirtylilfella

Send a message via Yahoo to dirtylilfella

This is fun, thinking of all the possibilities this ability would open.
dirtylilfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 03:49 PM   #66
wedgielover3

I know that this is a kind of old story, but not too old, so I hope that you continue. It's awesome!

Male Farm Breed: Hound (PM me a dare if you are part of this)
Okay: pain, messy, pictures
Limits: extreme pain, illegal, family, crossdressing
wedgielover3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 09:08 AM   #67
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Chapter 13 (it's short I know)

Amelia sat at the table with her legs crossed on the dining chair drinking Sebastian’s mug of tea and eating Eliza’s breakfast. Her red hair was in a high bun and a few strands had fallen down around her freckled face. Sebastian sat opposite with his uniform back on minus the tie and blazer, his dark hair flopped over his forehead and even so soon after waking up he looked like he could be on the cover of a magazine. Eliza smiled at her best friends, for a moment she wanted to pause time and look at them closer but she thought it best to practice with stopping time around other people first to avoid freaking her friends out.

“So, while I was walking aimlessly through the school corridors by myself trying to figure out why you two plonkers abandoned me, I overheard Tiffany and co talking about the incident in English Lit” Amelia smirked enjoying knowing something the other two did not, she paused dramatically,
“Well apparently Tiffany is planning something to get everyone’s minds on something other than her lady lumps. Personally I think this is just another plea for attention and I would really love for it to end badly for that witch.”

“As long as I’m not involved” Eliza muttered, knowing she’d probably get involved. If only to save some poor girl the humiliation, and seeing Tiffany embarrassed again wouldn’t hurt.

“I have to get back to school before lunchtime” Sebastian jumped up checking his watch “I have an assessment and you know, I can’t let my teacher down. She’ll be so upset if she doesn’t get to see me today.” He threw his bag over his shoulder and swiped some toast from the table.

Amelia stopped him “We may as well all go together, my car is outside” she grabbed her bag and stood up. Eliza ran upstairs to put on her uniform, refusing to break the rules before joining her friends in the car. When she got outside she settled in the back where Sebastian had already sat and Amelia sped off towards the school.

Sebastian was off soon after they reached the car park, he tousled the girls’ hair much to their dismay and ran over to two of his other friends Michael and Danny who smiled and winked at Amelia before making their way to lesson.

“Ugh I hate Danny and at the same time I love him” Amelia peered out the car window trying to watch the boys walk away without being too obvious.

“You have a love/hate relationship with every good looking boy at this school” Eliza laughed

“Well I love to look at them and I hate when they open their damn mouths” Amelia rolled her eyes and got out of the car. “I can’t believe I let you trick me into education again, I could be in bed, I was free!”

“Come on, it’s only P.E, we can just sit on the field and make daisy chains or something” Eliza took Amelia’s hand and led her to the changing rooms.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 11:08 PM   #68
dickface

I'm so glad it's back

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 06:48 AM   #69
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

What's up with you guys starting stories and then rarely finishing them? I mean this one started in 2011 and we have 2014 now, still not finished.

Maybe it would help you guys if you would release larger parts instead of short chapters.

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 02:57 PM   #70
Kelthrai

Only just joined the site, been lurking for several years. This was one of the first stories I read on here, and it's a brilliant story. Please keep going with it, Boop! Really interesting premise.
Kelthrai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 03:03 PM   #71
Kelthrai

Only just joined the site, been lurking for several years. This was one of the first stories I read on here, and it's a brilliant story. Please keep going with it, Boop! Really interesting premise.
Old 04-24-2014, 08:47 PM   #72
Sintrac
getDare Sweetheart

I'm dying to here more of this stories, it's one of the best I've read here and has me intrigued to see what comes next
Old 04-29-2014, 03:02 PM   #73
Kelthrai

This is one of the better stories on here, and one of the first I read as well. If you could keep going, Boop, it would be much appreciated.
Old 12-18-2014, 04:46 PM   #74
LightSwitch

I'm so happy I managed to find this again. If only you'd finished it x. Such a great story.
LightSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 09:50 PM   #75
sling

This is pretty intriguing.
pussycam11
sling is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
enf, fantasy