Old 08-22-2011, 08:37 PM   #1
Johnpaul

Default "My Life, Reborn" Part 1

My Life, Reborn
Live for the moment. I believe this now more than ever because you never know what may happen tomorrow. My life is a complex one; I have endured hardships that no person should ever have to endure. I used to be an ordinary person, and then one day it all changed. The following story is my recollection of that event based on my own accounts and studies. I must warn you, what you are about to read you may find disturbing, the faint of heart should not read this story.
My story begins on May 15th, 1998. I woke up to see the light shining through my window; I was overcome with a feeling of peace. As I turned over to see the clock, all the relaxation turned to panic, it was 9:00, and I was two hours late for work. I threw off my sheets as I ran to the bathroom in one swift motion. I looked to see how presentable I was in the mirror and was disappointed to see that I was nowhere near my normal. This would take me about an hour normally but today I didn’t have much time. I am usually a pretty decent looking person, long blonde hair that frays at the ends, short at about 5’9, blue eyes, and a petite body, and I am Caucasian. I turned on the shower and ran my hair through the water, in my haste I forgot that my hot water takes a few seconds to kick in, needless to say it was a shock that added to my panicked state. I dried my hair while applying my make-up, not an easy task. So I did get semi presentably at some point and rushed off to work. I live in New York so like most people, I don’t drive. Fortunately for me I had some much energy I needed to burn some of it off.
As I arrived at the office, my work friend Sheila greeted me at the door. “Jordan, I hate to tell you this, but you’ve been fired and are not allowed back on company property”. “That’s a little harsh for being late”, I said. We, or should I say Sheila, work at an office that manages the production of elderly medical supplies. “The boss said that this isn’t you first time to be late, and they suspect you are stealing from the company”. It’s true, I had taken a few things, mainly office supplies and other various little items like that, but I had no idea my job was in jeopardy. “I’m sorry but I have to get back to work”, Sheila said, “but I want you to have this card, my friend has told me that they are a good business, in fact they are our leading competitors, think of it as a way to get you revenge.” “Thank you Sheila, it means a lot that you would help me now when I need it most.”
Sheila went back inside and I walked back to my apartment. I slowly walked down the street, feeling as though everyone was watching me march home in shame. I looked at the card, “Jones Medical Supplies”, seem simple but sounds legitimate. There was a number at the bottom for the staff development manager. I should call him and set up an interview. I did so once I was home and a date was set for tomorrow, something was odd though, all I said was “Hi, my name is Jordan Brown and I’m looking for a position on your team.” He then asked,”Are you female”. To which I replied yes and then he gave me an interview time right then and hung up. I wondered if this was some kind of sexist maniac, but then I thought that would mean I could haggle I higher pay so I didn’t let it bother me. Simple enough, I went to bed early that night, I didn’t want to make the same mistake I made this morning.

End Part 1

Last edited by Johnpaul; 08-22-2011 at 08:40 PM.
Johnpaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 08:48 PM   #2
thefunman
getDare Succubus

So far so good, keep up the good work.
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 04:14 PM   #3
Johnpaul

Working on part two, may take a few days because of school. I will post in a new thread and here. Any ideas? Post them and i will work them in, if i can.
Old 08-25-2011, 04:28 PM   #4
daremaster 1
getDare God

Pretty good so far, keep it up.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 06:53 PM   #5
Johnpaul

Default "My Life, Reborn" Part 2

My Life, Reborn Part 2
Today I woke up on time. I had an interview at a new company at 9:00am and I really needed this job. It was at about 7:30 that I was completely ready so I made a breakfast of pancakes and eggs while I watched the news. Not much was going on this time of the year so it was mainly silly stories about dogs that can walk on two legs and things of that nature. So I decided to leave my apartment at about 8:20 to make it on time.
Jones medical supplies. Hopefully I would be working here soon. I took a minute to catch my breath and put on my cheery face and walked in the front door. I was greeted by the receptionist and was taken through two big doors into the office area. Once inside she took me to the elevator. As I waited for the elevator I looked around, the office was actually very bland, no one was talking, just a constant sound of clicks on keyboards. The elevator arrived and I was gently ushered in. The receptionist had a robotic stare, and a almost artificial smile. When the elevator stopped, she turned and said, “this is your stop” , as she maintained a smile that reflected the empty shell of her mind. I stepped off and a man, about six feet, in a black business suit and oiled back hair. He had a smug tone in his voice as he spoke. “So are you here for the new opening?” He asked. “Yes, I just lost my job at a similar company and was told you were a good business.” “Well, I only have one question, are you prepared to do all you can to help better our company?” Another one of those cheesy interview questions, but it seemed it had a simple enough answer. “Yes sir” I proclaimed in my most cheerful tone. “Good, you’re hired; let’s get you started right away.” This seemed easy, but I guess I really didn’t care, a job is a job. He took me to his office and had me sign a contract. “This is just stating that you did agree to do all you can for the company” I signed without really reading it, I looked and it was just as he said, just a bunch of fancy ways to say I agree to work for them. “Good, now let’s get you to the infirmary and get you fixed up.” That’s new. I’ve never had to be “fixed up” before. He took me down a long hall to a door that was a solid white with a sign that said, “Infirmary”. He opened the door for me and I walked in. He closed the door behind me and a fairly large woman handed me a cup with a pill in it. All she said was “take these”. “What are these for” I asked. “They will help make this easier for both of us.” I took the pill and sat down on the bed. It had a thin sheet of paper on it. “Do you know what job you are about to take?” I hadn’t bothered to ask before, honestly I didn’t know. “No, I haven’t been told.” For some reason I was finding harder to focus. “You are about to become a test subject for our new line of medical supplies tailored towards teen girls suffering from incontinence. You were chosen because you body is very similar to teenage girls, and you are 19 so technically you are still a teen.” I tried to think about this but all I could think about was sleeping. I saw two black walls closing in from the sides of my vision. Before I lost consciousness, I saw the nurse walking towards me, she picked me up and I fell asleep as she carried me off to who knows where. I recall having a dream during this time, I a child again, young still in diapers. I couldn’t walk or talk, of much of anything for that matter. This dream would be more important than I thought soon.
Old 09-24-2011, 01:23 PM   #6
Johnpaul

Haven't had time to write more so I think I'll just leave this, unless anyone wants me to continue I'm done. Or if you want you guys can write the rest.

Advertisements
Kink Talk