Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-25-2010, 08:16 PM   #1
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Default ★ Camp getDare.

I have absolutely no plan when it comes to where this story is going so I'll just apologise in advance. I'm probably going to make some characters up to, to keep from insulting anyone.

Chapter One.

I danced around my bedroom randomly pulling clothes from my wardrobe and throwing them on my bed; hangers flew out and hit my fluffy rug bouncing about my feet. I skipped around the obstacles I’d produced until my iPod shuffle brought up a song from The Rocky Horror Glee Show.
“Toucha toucha toucha touch me, I wanna be dirty. Thrill me chill me fulfil me. Creature of the night.” I sang as loudly as I could until I heard my brother shout a few very rude words in my direction, I turned back to the mess I’d made. I hated packing, but I figured at some point at camp I’d need clothes and I liked those. I rifled through the pile of clothes on my bed digging out a few pairs of jeans, I flung them at the general area where my suitcase sat. I also flung some socks, t-shirts and skirts.
I turned around, hoping to see it perfectly packed. Instead I saw my lonely red suitcase surrounded by clothes and with one of my little brothers socks in it.
“Ugh” I sighed. “I hate packing”.
I decided to take a break from all of the ‘hard work’ I was convincing myself I’d done. I opened up my laptop, and tapped my fingers on the desk impatiently as it loaded doing the can-can with my fingers. I hummed the tune until my laptop finally decided to cooperate. Google Chrome: opened. I clicked the first box under my most visited sites, getDare.com, I didn’t forget the /bbs. It always made me think of boobs.
“Knock knock” Liam, my brilliant boyfriend popped his head around my door. He was dressed incredibly casual compared to his usual fashion, it reminded me of the long journey we were about to take.
I grinned and gave him a big hug, well it was big for me; but seeing as he is both bigger and taller than me it wasn’t too big. He leaned in to kiss me but then looked over my head before I could touch my lips with his.
“You haven’t packed” he said in that tone of voice, raising his eyebrows and making me feel like a child who'd been caught breaking the rules at school.
“I’m getting there, I’ve been working hard” I looked down, hiding my lies.
He kissed me but only for seconds before slipping off, folding the jeans I’d chucked on the floor and placing then neatly in my open suitcase.

He helped me pack my suitcase and get rid of unnecessary items such as the 7 bikinis in various colours and patterns I’d tried to stuff in.
“Thanks” I said as I sat on my suitcase to keep it down as Liam zipped in shut.
“You may have over-packed” He eyed my suitcase which looked just about ready to burst.
“Better to over-pack than under-pack” I patted him on the arm while dashing to my sofa. I jumped into the squishy pile of un-matching cushions.
Liam slid behind me, his movement and my many pillows almost caused me to fall, face first onto the floor.
“Oh sorry, I underestimated the overwhelming power of my thrust” He pulled me back up by my elbow.
“Stop” I laughed and put my hand over his mouth. I pulled it away before he licked my palm or tried some other generally gross thing. I rolled away from him to check my laptop I’d forgotten about. Logging on to the orangey forum and saw a few notifications. I decided I’d check them at some point and I clicked to see the blogs.
Audio Blogs seemed to be a hot topic recently, I didn’t mind one bit I myself enjoyed putting voices to usernames just as much as putting faces to them. I pressed play on LilAngel’s AUDIOBLOG TWO and went to make sure I had my phone and iPod safely tucked in the bag I was carrying on my journey. I slipped my phone into my pocket and then froze as I heard odd moaning, panting noises coming from my laptop and some whispered words about a bra.
I launched myself at my laptop and muted whatever that was before one of my nosey family members casually strolled past my bedroom door for the fourth time in five minutes.
“Just an audio blog on getDare” I giggled a little at Liam who had moved to stand behind me at my desk chair.
“That website sounds less normal every time I hear about it” He grinned.
On some level I agreed, but there’s nothing much wrong with abnormal in some cases. I tried to think of other good abnormal things, my forehead creasing.
“You like it though so it can’t be bad. Hmmm, we better go” He grabbed my bags and we dashed downstairs.

The car pulled up the bumpiest path I’d ever been on. I jiggled around until I felt like my insides were twisted. We passed a large wooden sign with Camp getDare painted across it in big orange letters. I wondered if I was dreaming, again... I decided whether I was or not I no longer cared. Dream or not, this looked like fun.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Last edited by BettyBoop; 12-26-2010 at 07:30 AM.
BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to BettyBoop for this post:
Old 12-25-2010, 08:57 PM   #2
zac
getDare Sweetheart

Hi great start lovely Christmas present ;D good luck with the rest I look forward to it XD !!
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 12:49 AM   #3
Xrider

Interesting concept. I'm sure you'll come up with some great ideas !
Xrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 04:26 AM   #4
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Thanks zac, I hope I can continue with something of some value.
And Xrider, I may come up with some good ideas, it might just take a while

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Last edited by BettyBoop; 12-29-2010 at 08:53 AM.
Old 12-26-2010, 07:25 AM   #5
Xrider

Good work takes time true. And i guess you must be enjoying it to write since this isn't your first story. So given your previous works I have faith in you.
Just try not to keep us waiting for too long
Xrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 07:46 AM   #6
Stix
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyBoop View Post

If it is causing you that much trouble, then please, don't read it. You don't want to be getting all infuriated..
However I have elaborated.
I was going to say something similar, but it's your story, I didn't want to speak on behalf of you :P

Anyway...I look forward to hearing the rest of this

Keep it up
Stix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 06:33 AM   #7
mark1986nl
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to mark1986nl Send a message via Yahoo to mark1986nl

great!!! hope the next part wil follow soon
mark1986nl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 10:47 AM   #8
zac
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyBoop View Post

All I'm saying is, if people have a problem with this, I'm not forcing them to read it...
REALLY!? thanx for that I thought it was compulsory ;D So I'll just stop reading now...yh...??? :P
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 11:23 AM   #9
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Despite the stick about the "that kind of look" (which i understood exactly without the added description) I loved the story It should be awesome. Let grumblers grumble while we continue to get "that kind of look" . My exbf didn't know that look when he gave it so maybe its something you have to see to know.

Blegh doesn't need that much of a paragraph for 4 words. I loved it- looking forward to more. YOU ROCK BELLA!

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 02:03 PM   #10
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

I am looking forward to the rest (:

And I like that you just wrote "that tone of voice" because I think it makes it unique and cute (:

Anyway, I love it !

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 06:40 PM   #11
Camille

Sweet story. It's creative and original :]
Camille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 07:45 PM   #12
soldar15

kinky just started reading and love it already..... heres why..."The Rocky Horror Glee Show.
“Toucha toucha toucha touch me, I wanna be dirty. Thrill me chill me fulfil me. Creature of the night"

pm me any truths you have and ill answer
soory yall no cam no dareslave

im a desert cuz im empty....and they say that maybe YOU can fill me up!!
soldar15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 10:27 AM   #13
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Chapter Two.

We pulled our suitcases out of the boot and waved at Liam’s mum as she turned her car around and drove off.
“I love your Mum. My Mum would be out here, demanding to know everything about the camp. Where is Bella sleeping? What are you feeding her? SHE’S ALLERGIC TO TOMATOES!” I rolled my eyes even thought I felt like I’d miss her soon enough.

“You don’t have to live with her Bells. You don’t know the torture I have to endure” He said dramatically with his hand on his heart.
“She cuts the crusts off your sandwiches, that is hardly torture Liam. Now can we please find somewhere to put these bags!” I slumped a little exaggerating my exhaustion.
We wondered towards an odd shaped tan stone building which reminded me of Spain. A sign carved into a log had been somewhat placed over the door though it looked a little precarious. The word ‘Welcome’ was quite badly dug out in the poor wood.

We started up the steps into the welcome building just as a dark haired man pulled the door wide open and grinned.
“Hey, welcome. I’m depp, you must be...” He signalled for us to complete his sentence.
“Betty Boop” I waved and smiled feeling awkward instantly in the presence of someone I’d spoke to but never met.
“And I’m Liam.. onyx” Liam said as if he’d forgotten his user name for a few seconds.
It was weird, all the usernames and online people becoming real life faces in my reality. I was more than a little scared, anxious and a whole lot of other feelings which made my head spin.
“Ah, one of my own mods” He smiled and I struggled to keep eye contact. I had a feeling these people were going to be surprised by my unexpected shyness.

The Welcome sign created an awful creaking, crackling noise before the left side of it detached from the building. It swung loose, narrowly missing the top of Liam’s head.
“I’ve been meaning to fix that... This way” depp dipped under the broken sign, hurried down the stairs, around the building and onto a wooden panelled path that led to a large log cabin. I was surprised to see a log cabin, I’d never been to a camp before, but this building looked a little grand for what I had in mind.
Dragging my suitcase become even more difficult on the wood, the wheels dipped into the gaps between the wooden slats making my suitcase jam in the floor every so often. I tugged at the handle and tried to speed up so I didn’t get left behind.

We came to a large oak double door with two beautiful decorative glass windows with various shades of blue, pink and orange which formed a circle at the centre of the two doors.
A key was turned in the lock and the doors opened wide.
I gasped slightly as I took in my surroundings. I’d never seen such a large cabin; the stairs in here were made from a gorgeous wood as well as most of the furnishings. The stairs curved to the upper floor, the landing was on a balcony with a fence draped in fairy lights. To the right of the stairway I saw a huge kitchen, one of the things I loved to see in a home, and more surprisingly it looks pretty modern compared to rest of the room. It even had an adorable little breakfast bar.
The bottom floor was very open other than the few doors I saw which led to rooms I hadn’t yet seen. The lounge area to the left of the stairway held huge comfy chairs and a long sofa smothered with various cushions and blankets. There were a few beanbags scattered across the lush carpet and the magnificent fireplace which sat nearby a pile of neatly chopped logs for firewood.

“Wow, so pretty” I wheeled my suitcase to the bottom of the stair way.
“Pretty nice for a camp” Liam muttered while looking up at the large cabin chandelier hanging from the ceiling.
“Everyone else should be here by the end of the night so for now just make yourselves at home” depp slipped out of the door and disappeared as quickly as he arrived.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Last edited by BettyBoop; 08-13-2011 at 03:26 AM.
Old 12-30-2010, 11:34 AM   #14
WedgieDareGirl

Default Keep it coming..

Great story so far Boop!
I think this has a lot if potentiol, keep it up! xx
Dislikes: Messy, Public
Limits: Poo, Pee, Family.
I dont have msn ect.. so dont ask
I dont give pics or videos so dont waste your time asking me.
WedgieDareGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 11:49 AM   #15
moxie
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Very well written, I love the details.
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death"
- Patrick Henry - March 23, 1775
moxie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk