Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-18-2010, 07:13 PM   #16
May

I agree with Charlie, I like this too

}Fiction{ .Angel.
~Fetlife~
~Blog~

I swear we cannot wake up from this hell that we live in.
But when the sun finally hits our face, we see that we were only reflections of reflections left by our predecessors.

This is what it feels like.
This is disintegration.
This is what it feels like.
This is isolation.

[11:58:01] raziel1988: ‹@May› the getdare radio mascot. (unofficially)
May is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 11:55 AM   #17
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlyBelles View Post
just put me in another story why don't you?
i'll read this eventually
You should, I'll be putting in some of our real-life events, kinda.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 12:01 PM   #18
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Chapter Five.

We ended up having to run, yet again, for the once-an-hour bus that took us into what we called town. It wasn’t very busy but it had the basic teen needs, shopping, a cinema, beach, bowling alley and the like. Fair enough there was a beach close to home but it’s not as big, and definitely not in the town surrounded by shops and people.
Not to mention you actually had to look before crossing the road down there, people drove cars!
We paid our fares and went directly for the line of seats at the back of the bus. We sat with our backs to each window and swept our feet up onto the chairs taking up the entire row, it wasn’t like it would ever be busy.
We began a foot fight, pushing the soles of our feet against the others. Neither of us ever won.
Within minutes rain began pounding on the outside of the bus, the clouds were grey and everything looked dark and dull.
“Yeah, gonna be a scorcher” I said sarcastically.
“Well, we’ll have to brighten up this day, add some colour” She turned on her chair and looked out the window.
“How exactly? Magic?” I rolled my eyes.
She pulled a face at me and said
“Well, the world out there needs some colour, so we’ll have to give it some colour. How about... orange and red? Those are good colours.”
She put extra emphasis on the word ‘colour’.
It dawned on me instantly what she meant, well, not exactly but I knew it would have something to do with my underwear leaving where it was perfectly comfortable being.
She wiggled her eyebrows up and down.
“You’re a nutter” I closed my legs instinctively.
“Well, looks like reds going first” Charlie looked down the bus. Ted was driving the bus today, he always acted like he was driving on ice, in the pitch black night on the side of a mountain, he hunched over the steering wheel staring intensely at the road. We could have an orgy back here and he wouldn’t notice, but that’s a different story for another time.
After she’d successfully checked the open bus, she slipped her hands under her dress and out came her not-enough-fabric-to-be-called-clothing, underwear. She yanked open the stiff bus window and threw them out.
“Who’s next?” she announced, she looked up and down the bus before staring directly at me and grinning ear to ear.
I looked out of the window and down the bus to find some excuse but there really wasn’t one, and before I could think of one she grabbed my ankles and pulled me down the row of seats.
My skirt bunched up on my thighs and almost showed my pants, I knew no one was about but I still reached to pull down my dress as quickly as possible. While I was distracted by that Charlie took the chance and took the top of my undies in her clenched fists and yanked them down my legs and off my feet.
I was frozen for a split second then I wriggled away from her and let my dress fall back into place. By the time I turned and looked back up I saw my orange knickers being left behind in the road.
Charlotte shuffled next to me and we both kneeled looking out the back of the bus. Suddenly the bus stopped and we simultaneously gripped the top of the seats in front to stop us from toppling into the aisle.
Once our heart rates slowed to normal, we gathered the sudden stop was the stop to let someone on, an incredibly rare occurrence.
A loud bunch of boys walked onto the bus, laughing about something that probably wasn’t as funny as it seemed, the four of them sat a few rows ahead of us after looking surprised anyone else was on the bus as we did.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Last edited by BettyBoop; 08-20-2011 at 02:32 PM.
Old 09-07-2010, 02:04 PM   #19
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Still reading and enjoying
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 03:41 AM   #20
Dicedarefan666
getDare Sweetheart

Quite good Ms. Boopster! I look forward to reading more.

Dislikes:
Hard pain - Jacking off - Semi-public - Wedgies

Hates:
Extreme pain - Urine - Full Public - Involving other people

Limits (Will never do these)
Permanent damage - Involving Family - Scat - Involving Animals - Crossdressing - Eating Gross stuff
Dicedarefan666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 08:16 AM   #21
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Love it

Though throwing things out of windows into/on to roads is highly dangerous

Ah sod it.

A*
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 09:04 AM   #22
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Chapter Six

The boys sat on the right side of the bus two of them sat three rows down from us and the other two sat in front of them turned in our direction. Charlie absentmindedly sang quietly and I turned back around on my seat to look out of the back window of the bus again.
The rain had calmed down a bit but hadn’t stopped; I hoped it would before we had to get off. The movement of the bus was making me jittery and it worried me that Charlotte was so quiet.

“What are we doing today anyways?” I asked, not looking away from the window.

“Not sure yet, whatever, it’ll be fun just to be away from home” She smiled and checked the sky again.

“The weather will pick up, maybe our underwear sacrifice has pleased the Weather Gods” I grinned at her.

She smiled and sat down in the seat next to where I was knelt, she called to one of the boys and my heart stopped then began beating madly.

“Excuse me” She said, smiling sweetly.

The boys all turned and looked in her direction, I knew turning around would only make me more awkward to I stared out the back of the bus and willed the conversation to end.
“Do any of you have the time?” She carried on with her act biting her lip, those boys must not have been very observant I thought as I eyed the large watch on her wrist with a smiley on the face.

“Uhm” one of them muttered and they are rustled through their pockets until one with a long blonde fringe finally pulled out his phone.

“It’s... uh... 12:35” he seemed to have trouble getting his words out and calmed down once he’d manage to tell us the time.

“Thanks hun” She said back in her seat which made me comfortable enough to look back out of the window, bad decision.

Charlie grabbed the back of my dress and flung it upwards, though, thanks to gravity, it only stayed up for a few seconds but that was long enough for my bum to be on show.
I turned to see wide eyes and heard a wolf whistle but oddly I didn’t feel embarrassed, I pulled my dress back into place and glared at Charlotte. The boys laughed and mumbled together.

“Charlie” I squealed, acting upset, even though I didn’t quite feel anything negative about what just happened, in fact, I’d go as far as saying it was exciting. The kind of rush I felt in my garden that night.

Charlie was laughing, as always, at me. Standing up now, and gripping her stomach she leaned over the chair in front of her to keep her up. For some reason I did something completely out of character for me, if I’d thought more about it I probably would have changed my mind but I was on the move before I had the chance to think it through.

I went over to her, making little noise and shoved with all my might until she fell right over the back of the chair in front. The palms of her hands hit the floor before her face did and her legs flailed aimlessly. Yet again gravity was to blame as her dress fluttered down, exposing her thighs. Her attempt to get out of this awkward position and pull herself up to the chair failed but gave the dress that little push it needed to fall a little more and show her bum to anyone and everyone in the bus, be that very few people.

Once she’d figured she couldn’t get back to her original position her body slowly began to lean toward to aisle until she toppled onto the floor, she got up and groaned, looking incredibly embarrassed at first but as she turned, I could swear I saw her smile.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Last edited by BettyBoop; 08-20-2011 at 02:32 PM.
Old 09-21-2010, 09:26 AM   #23
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Still good quality reading ^^ That last bit sounds quite ... compromising xD
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 05:10 PM   #24
Dicedarefan666
getDare Sweetheart

still very good, I want to read more

Dislikes:
Hard pain - Jacking off - Semi-public - Wedgies

Hates:
Extreme pain - Urine - Full Public - Involving other people

Limits (Will never do these)
Permanent damage - Involving Family - Scat - Involving Animals - Crossdressing - Eating Gross stuff
Dicedarefan666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 01:57 AM   #25
Dezz
Baby Member

This is quite lighter, I suppose than many others I have read on this site, and I like it.
Dezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 05:58 AM   #26
sweetashoney

Loving your work as always.
sweetashoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 08:30 AM   #27
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

My story is on my memory stick and my stupid laptop has decided that it doesn't recognize my memory stick any more. So I'm trying to fix this.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 12-26-2010, 07:44 AM   #28
Xrider

Given the time i guess you couldn't get your memory stick to work again... such a shame the rest of the story got lost. I really loved it !
Xrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 08:52 PM   #29
misspiggy7
Account Banned

Location: Not sure, there's a wheel, and a nozzle i lick for water, and lots of wood shavings to snuggle in

I really like how every bit of this story stays real and doesn't make sny characters go out of character
WOOT!!!

I RANDOMLY burst into dance, so of you don't mind that, I don't mind you laughing at me!

My name? all I know is that it isn't "Hell" "Stacy" "her" "Jane" "Quiet Girl" or "Mary Jo Lisa"

My saxophone's name is Lewis!

RAWR IMA EAT YOU
misspiggy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 12:06 PM   #30
Samdidit

Wow I love this! I really hope you\'ll keep going, Betty.
Samdidit is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk