Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-24-2017, 02:59 PM   #31
Leanna
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by qmu View Post
Okay... apparently I've got a reputation now. So I'll start with a custom task, but keeping with the rolling dice theme, a simple and easy one.

Insert your Inflatable plug, set a timer that will be visible.

Now roll two dice:

If they are different and even: choose one die, and touch yourself until you edge or for a number of minutes equal to the die you choose, whichever happens first, then roll again

If they are are different and odd: pump the plug (don't if you are at your limit) and choose one die; then touch yourself until you edge or for a number of minutes equal to the die you choose, whichever happens first, then roll again

If they are equal: you get to touch yourself to orgasm, but only if double the sum of the dice are less than the time that has already passed; otherwise edge and roll again

So, depending on your luck, and the dice you choose this could be a quick orgasm, or a intense and frustrating session =x
So I just completed that dare and it was very, very evil >-<

I thought it would be relatively easy because the probability to roll doubles is 1/6 after all but I got super unlucky roles.

Because of that I ended up having to edge for 35 minutes in a row till I finally hit doubles which sum*2 was smaller than the number of minutes ._.

Meoww

Likes - Anal | Chastity | Edging | Gags | Humiliation | Light CBT | Mild-Medium Pain | Pet Play | Plugs | Spanking | Enemas
Dislikes - Cum Eating | Deepthroat | Line Writing | Plug for >2h
Limits - Blood | Family | Friends | Hot Sauce | Illegal | Permanent | Identifying Pictures | Full Public | Scat

Leanna is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Leanna for this post:
Old 11-24-2017, 04:02 PM   #32
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

Rolled 5 minutes plugged (5-2-3)... Seems like custom tasks are the way to go :P....
Dislikes: Denial, anal, baby ageplay, diaper rash, lines, timeout, petplay, dares >8 hrs
Limits: Pain, long dares >2days denial >7 days, bad diaper rash, indiscreet public/friends, permanent, illegal, eating/drinking pee/poo, sissy, face
orophins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 04:46 PM   #33
OneSubmissiveCat
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leanna View Post
Meeow, I think I should start a blog-entry in which I note all the rules and dares I still have to do.. meoww

Edit: here it is

What about every 5 spanks meooww? ._.
Since I'm such a nice kitty, I'll say one cute meow after every 10 spanks.
If you forget to meow then those spanks don't count

Likes: busywork, petplay, humiliation, cute stuff, dirty clothes, cbt, filth
Limits: public, cum eating, permanent, blood, scat, messy
OneSubmissiveCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 05:12 PM   #34
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

Hmm... Lightze inspired me... How often do you get to say that!?

10 lines:
This little kitten loves writing lines while plugged and sucking a dildo.

Must be done with inflatable plug in, and while sucking on a dildo. Give your plug an another pump of air after every line, or until you've hit your limit ^_^.
Dislikes: Denial, anal, baby ageplay, diaper rash, lines, timeout, petplay, dares >8 hrs
Limits: Pain, long dares >2days denial >7 days, bad diaper rash, indiscreet public/friends, permanent, illegal, eating/drinking pee/poo, sissy, face
Old 11-24-2017, 06:11 PM   #35
Leanna
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by humiliation_sub View Post
Custom dare! Give yourself an enema, then without releasing it, plug yourself with your large plug (or huge if the large one leaks). You must get permission from one person on your friends list before removing it and releasing the enema.
Meeoww, I just completed this dare!

After giving myself an enema of about 1-1.5 liters I put in my large plug (huge one doesn't fit ).
For that I had to lay down on my back with going to my head so that I was able to insert the plug without leaking. ^^

Some time later the enema started to give me some mean cramps so I then decided to ask a puppy for help! Luckily he is a very good puppy so he allowed me to release the enema without any further consequences!

Some time before (before 12pm ) I completed this dare:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoWayOut
I dare you to become a playful kitten:

Get naked and put socks on your hands and feet.
Ohhh and of course get your collar.
Now get a ball of wool, play with it and run senselessly into every room of your flat like a cat would, and don’t forget to knock stuff over.
You got till midnight to complete this task cause cats should be fast, if you’re a slow cat ask for a punishment in the person above punishment thread
Soo I got naked and ran through my rooms - playing with wool.
Also I can proudly report that I knocked over some toothpaste, a bread and some more things

Not so proudly I can tell that I forgot to meeooww every time I entered a room which is why I had to roll five times for the punishment roll - rolling 5,3,3,4,6!

That added 14 minutes of cornertime, 15 minutes gagged with a mean citron juice gag, 10 minutes plugged and 30 minutes of ankle cuffs which I also all completed without anything interesting happening..

Thx for the dares to everyone! Will start with the remaining dares on Saturday, meeeowww! =^-^=

Likes - Anal | Chastity | Edging | Gags | Humiliation | Light CBT | Mild-Medium Pain | Pet Play | Plugs | Spanking | Enemas
Limits - Blood | Family | Friends | Hot Sauce | Illegal | Permanent | Identifying Pictures | Full Public | Scat

Old 11-25-2017, 12:20 AM   #36
nina@
getDare Succubus

Rolled a 1 and then a 6 so 18 spanks
nina@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 01:42 AM   #37
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by orophins View Post
Hmm... Lightze inspired me... How often do you get to say that!?

10 lines:
This little kitten loves writing lines while plugged and sucking a dildo.

Must be done with inflatable plug in, and while sucking on a dildo. Give your plug an another pump of air after every line, or until you've hit your limit ^_^.
Im very inspiration. Though usually I just inspire fear.

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 02:00 AM   #38
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Let me see if I can think of something else to do for kitty.

Something something story/picture. nyaah, nyot yet.

Maybe some hugs, that could be nice.

nyaah, not gonna make you send PM Dares to everyone

O yeah, kittens shoudn't eat like a normal person. Eat your next meal only using your mouth. You can use a plate to put your food on. Cat food is mainly in small pieces, so I'll allow you to cut it in pieces beforehand.

Well, have fun.

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 07:16 AM   #39
NoWayOut
Distinguished Member

I think you should lap up a nice bowl of milk...
And a saucer of yoghurt while we’re at it^^
NoWayOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 09:14 AM   #40
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

18 spanks from me
Old 11-25-2017, 09:20 AM   #41
NoWayOut
Distinguished Member

Tschooo tschooo
Let the dare train continue^^

Count the number of replies in your thread, substract your posts and my posts from that number.
That’s how many pms containing pm dares you must to gd members^^
Each pm must also contain something along the lines of “pleeeeeease visit my thread and pm dare me”

Have fun^^

Last edited by NoWayOut; 11-25-2017 at 09:22 AM.
NoWayOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 09:27 AM   #42
Pariahterror
Prodigy

How is kitty doing I wonder, still meowing every hour? Going for a normal roll now

I seem to roll high now, first a 4 and then a 6. Seems like 6 edges to me.

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 11-25-2017, 09:29 AM   #43
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoWayOut View Post
Tschooo tschooo

Count the number of replies in your thread, substract your posts and my posts from that number.
Each pm must also contain something along the lines of “pleeeeeease visit my thread and pm dare me”

Have fun^^
Had an even better idea for the PM dares. Something like every PM DARE you send, you have to do yourself. But can't give it at the moment.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 11-25-2017, 10:07 AM   #44
Leanna
getDare Sweetheart

Meeooww, havn't gotten that much done yet today but I completed those two dares:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariahterror View Post
O yeah, kittens shoudn't eat like a normal person. Eat your next meal only using your mouth. You can use a plate to put your food on. Cat food is mainly in small pieces, so I'll allow you to cut it in pieces beforehand.

Well, have fun.
I completed this dare today at around 2:30PM with a very late breakfast of three fried eggs on two toasts.

After cutting the toasts in little quadrangular pieces I placed the plate down on the floor and started to enjoy my meal!

It wasn't that bad after all as thats the kind of food which can be eaten without hands easily ^-^ I just got a tiny little bit of food onto my chin and nose..

The real problam about the meal was that I put way too much salt on the eggs so they tasted waaaay too salty

Quote:
I think you should lap up a nice bowl of milk...
And a saucer of yoghurt while we’re at it^^
This one was a little bit harder as it is a bit more messy to lick up milk but I enjoyed both the milk and the yogurt.

At first I tried to trick the dare by searching for a mini-bowl but I then realized I do not have a mini-bowl

All in all both dares were quite enjoyable. While they were a bit embarassing that also made them even more fun and tasty food is always nice

Unluckily I forgot to meoww a few times again so the pony decided I would have to roll 5 times again.

This time I rolled 3,2,2,1,6! Meooww!

Edit:

Quote:
Tschooo tschooo

Have fun^^
That will be 26 PMs x.x meeow

Last edited by Leanna; 11-25-2017 at 10:15 AM.
Old 11-25-2017, 10:21 AM   #45
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

Hmm.... more tasks time! Let’s make it complicating ^_^:
Until the end of the day, any time you say or type meow (or some variation of meow), you must turn a full 360 degree circle and knead whatever you’re sitting/standing/crawling on for at least 5 seconds. Acting like a proper kitty while meowing is important!

Advertisements
Kink Talk