Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-26-2013, 04:27 AM   #31
wedgiegary
Account Banned

Account: Crazy Wacko: 10% interests everyday

parts: balls, left cheek and right cheek

I rolled 3 5's.

Likes: forced to do essays for your enjoyment, messy, pain, Pee control, wedgies,bondage
Dislikes: (punishments): Corner time, Heavy CBT, Private crossdressing
Limits: public, anal and Pics/video (Unless I know you well)
PM me 'mixed bag' and I'll do a dare with a 'like' and 'dislike' together
PM me suffer and I will write a essay of your choice
PM me little bitch and i will have a 30 minute corner time naked
wedgiegary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 07:02 AM   #32
AlexC1986

I am in with 1% interest.
I offer my left ass cheek. right ass cheek, and cunt
I rolled a 2, 1, and 2 so that would be
LAC: 3500
RAC: 2000
Cunt: 3500

I am ftm. No surgeries yet but want top surgery. I live my life as male. Clit is dick, lips are balls, vagina doesn't exist to me.
If you are interested in controlling me hit me up on my Kik: FTMSub
AlexC1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 09:26 AM   #33
gieke
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gieke View Post
Unfortunately, I will only be able to do spanks next week. Guess I'll have to pile up some interest.

New values after today:
8161 spanks on left ass cheeck.
4591 spanks on right ass cheeck.
2041 spanks on cock.
Just had some time to do some spanks.
Did 450 on each cheeck, and 400 on my cock.
Seems like I broke some little veins on my cock though, It's covered in red spots now.

My new balance is (including todays interest)

7789 spanks on left ass cheeck.
4183 spanks on right ass cheeck.
1658 spanks on cock.
gieke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 02:18 AM   #34
dublinmarty
getDare Sweetheart

Time for me to make a deposit at this lovely friendly bank. i selected the obvious RAC, LAC and balls and decided i wanted to ne a good member so selected 2% interest.
i took a deep breath and rolled 3 dice and got 2, 1 and a 6!
For the 6 i added 3000 to LAC and 1000 to RAC so with interest i have:

RAC 4590
LAC 5100
Balls 10200

What have i signed up for!

kik: dublinmarty

Likes: CBT, other pain, humiliation, bondage, public, messy, sissification
Dislikes: needles, urine
Limits: Permanent marks, scat, animals, anything involving family

PM dares here
dublinmarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 05:14 AM   #35
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Here's my daily update.

so starting point was
balls 14700
left cheek 14700
right cheek 14700

Status from yesterday to current
balls 14910 - 1000 = 13910 + 5% 696 = 14606 remaining
left cheek 13860 - 1230 = 12630 + 5% 660 = 13262 remaining
right cheek 13750 -1340 = 12410 = 5% 621 = 13031 remaining

With 5% interest, 1000 hits to my balls with a wooden spoon in a day only brings my number down by about 300 due to the loan shark rates. Need to beat the heel out of them one day!

Have a couple days I'm out of town, so may not post daily, but I'll keep track. Probably wont be doing as many as I'd like either, so I think I may go up a bit. I have some work over the weekend to get this amount down.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 09:29 AM   #36
gieke
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Just had some time to do some spanks.
Did 450 on each cheeck, and 400 on my cock.
Seems like I broke some little veins on my cock though, It's covered in red spots now.

My new balance is (including todays interest)

7789 spanks on left ass cheeck.
4183 spanks on right ass cheeck.
1658 spanks on cock.
300 spanks to my cock, and added todays interest

7867 spanks on left ass cheeck
4225 spanks on right ass cheeck
1372 spanks on my cock.
Old 06-28-2013, 01:40 AM   #37
MLPDRACO
getDare Sweetheart

Default Upgrades

Hi folks, tomorrow I will make the promissed clamp one, but, as far, today, a little improvement in the bank here ;-)

Its like those on line games where you have events, you know? So, some special events may or may not happen every day, and those afects the game as a whole. So, the idead is to make the same things get on here:

(since it was not established from the start of the thread, only new accounts are mandatory to follow the rules who goes here. The old accounts may or may not follow the rules, at the account owner discreption and choice).

So, how it works?

Everyday, before count the interests and pay the daily parcel, FIRST you check the day (wich day is it, in number, is it one odd or even number?) and then roll a dice to see whats is happening:

EVEN Day Results:

1 - Rush to the bank: Since deposits are low, the bank is giving advantages to everybody who make a deposit today (Effect: every spank you give today count as 1.5)

2 - Black Friday: Bad day at stockchanges, all banks are trying to get the correntists money (and everything else) to survive the crisis (Effect: count double interests today in ALL accounts you have)

3 - Luck Prize: Your account (only one, you choose one) got a prize in the Bank Weekend Raffle. (Effect: you can deduct 100 spanks for any account you have, but only one. Yes, its a freebie, you dont have to beat yourself to get those 100, so enjoy)

4 - One Black Shark Knocking at your door: You know, everybody has to pay the taxes (Effect: add 50 spanks to every account today BEFORE you calculate the daily interests)

5 - Strike!: A protest from the people who works in this bank: they want wages, not spanks! (Effect: Bank is closed. You can spank yourself today, but since the bank is closed, the amount you do today will only be deducted from your account TOMORROW, and it means AFTER you calculated the TODAY and TOMORROW interests too)

6 - A Good Sunny Day: And as it is, people goes to the bar and beach, drinks a lot and forgeting all those old math lessons they studied at school (Effect: every spank you give yourself today count as 0.5 spanks, cos the bank manager had forgot how to count and how to add... and you forgot too!)

ODD Day Results:

1 - Regular Day: Its a good day, dont you think? (Effect: none really. You can do the spanks and calculate interest just like in a normal day ;-))

2 - Mr. President National Speeches: Oh, my... this will be good for the banks (but I believe, bad for everybody else) (Effect: Nationalism feeling gets everybody to give extra 20 spanks to bank, to help the nation. It means, you add 20 spanks to ALL YOUR ACCOUNTS.)

3 - Rainy Day: Are you really felling like you want to go to bank today? (Effect: cos the day is raining, with thunders and blizards and such, the bank manager only can, who is half daft, can only hear - and count - spanks given with a paddle, belt or cane. Only the HARD LOUDY ONES)

4 - Unexpected Gains: Do you remember that old crazy ugly untie who lived in Alaska you had? Yeah, she married one eskimo and he promissed to beat her ass a little in your behalf. (Effect: You get 150 spanks FREE to one acount of your choice. You can deduct they after calculate the interests absolutely for free)

5 - Planing The Future: Everybody has to make plans, banks too. They need to aim something, you know? (Effect: Since AIM is the rule of the day, only good aiming spanks counts. So grab a ruller to spank yourslef and pay attention: on TITS or BREAST/CHESTS only the ones who hits the NIPPLES counts. On PUSSY, only the ones who hits right on the CLITORIS counts. On Cock/Balls, only the one who hits the HEAD of the cock, and, on the ass cheecks, well, only the ones on the assholes counts - I hope you have a cane on thin ruller to do it. Each ass check spank must be done direct to asshole and it counts for Left Ass Check or Right Ass Check. So, if you want to give 150 on Left and 100 on Right, it is 250 on the Asshole at all)

6 - Refresh: Papa took me to icecream shoop today. It was one good refreshing day! (Effect: NO INTERESTS TODAY!)

Hope you like it :-)

I dont dare minor ages. I dont do illegal stuff.
MLPDRACO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 02:11 AM   #38
gieke
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLPDRACO View Post
Hi folks, tomorrow I will make the promissed clamp one, but, as far, today, a little improvement in the bank here ;-)

Its like those on line games where you have events, you know? So, some special events may or may not happen every day, and those afects the game as a whole. So, the idead is to make the same things get on here:

(since it was not established from the start of the thread, only new accounts are mandatory to follow the rules who goes here. The old accounts may or may not follow the rules, at the account owner discreption and choice).

So, how it works?

Everyday, before count the interests and pay the daily parcel, FIRST you check the day (wich day is it, in number, is it one odd or even number?) and then roll a dice to see whats is happening:

EVEN Day Results:

1 - Rush to the bank: Since deposits are low, the bank is giving advantages to everybody who make a deposit today (Effect: every spank you give today count as 1.5)

2 - Black Friday: Bad day at stockchanges, all banks are trying to get the correntists money (and everything else) to survive the crisis (Effect: count double interests today in ALL accounts you have)

3 - Luck Prize: Your account (only one, you choose one) got a prize in the Bank Weekend Raffle. (Effect: you can deduct 100 spanks for any account you have, but only one. Yes, its a freebie, you dont have to beat yourself to get those 100, so enjoy)

4 - One Black Shark Knocking at your door: You know, everybody has to pay the taxes (Effect: add 50 spanks to every account today BEFORE you calculate the daily interests)

5 - Strike!: A protest from the people who works in this bank: they want wages, not spanks! (Effect: Bank is closed. You can spank yourself today, but since the bank is closed, the amount you do today will only be deducted from your account TOMORROW, and it means AFTER you calculated the TODAY and TOMORROW interests too)

6 - A Good Sunny Day: And as it is, people goes to the bar and beach, drinks a lot and forgeting all those old math lessons they studied at school (Effect: every spank you give yourself today count as 0.5 spanks, cos the bank manager had forgot how to count and how to add... and you forgot too!)

ODD Day Results:

1 - Regular Day: Its a good day, dont you think? (Effect: none really. You can do the spanks and calculate interest just like in a normal day ;-))

2 - Mr. President National Speeches: Oh, my... this will be good for the banks (but I believe, bad for everybody else) (Effect: Nationalism feeling gets everybody to give extra 20 spanks to bank, to help the nation. It means, you add 20 spanks to ALL YOUR ACCOUNTS.)

3 - Rainy Day: Are you really felling like you want to go to bank today? (Effect: cos the day is raining, with thunders and blizards and such, the bank manager only can, who is half daft, can only hear - and count - spanks given with a paddle, belt or cane. Only the HARD LOUDY ONES)

4 - Unexpected Gains: Do you remember that old crazy ugly untie who lived in Alaska you had? Yeah, she married one eskimo and he promissed to beat her ass a little in your behalf. (Effect: You get 150 spanks FREE to one acount of your choice. You can deduct they after calculate the interests absolutely for free)

5 - Planing The Future: Everybody has to make plans, banks too. They need to aim something, you know? (Effect: Since AIM is the rule of the day, only good aiming spanks counts. So grab a ruller to spank yourslef and pay attention: on TITS or BREAST/CHESTS only the ones who hits the NIPPLES counts. On PUSSY, only the ones who hits right on the CLITORIS counts. On Cock/Balls, only the one who hits the HEAD of the cock, and, on the ass cheecks, well, only the ones on the assholes counts - I hope you have a cane on thin ruller to do it. Each ass check spank must be done direct to asshole and it counts for Left Ass Check or Right Ass Check. So, if you want to give 150 on Left and 100 on Right, it is 250 on the Asshole at all)

6 - Refresh: Papa took me to icecream shoop today. It was one good refreshing day! (Effect: NO INTERESTS TODAY!)

Hope you like it :-)

I'll adopt the new rules.
Should we roll before or after doing the spanking?
Old 06-28-2013, 02:42 AM   #39
pgmlme

Trainee Member @ 1%
RAC: 4 = 6000 + 3000 +1000 = 10000 + 100 = 10100
LT: 6 = 10000 = 10000 + 100 = 10100
Cock: 5 = 1000 + 8000 = 9000 + 90 = 9090
Darn those dice

Today is even and rolled a 1 so extra deposits (woohoo)!!!

Limits: public, pic/cam, pee/poop, bloody, family

Last edited by pgmlme; 06-28-2013 at 02:48 AM.
pgmlme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 02:46 AM   #40
dublinmarty
getDare Sweetheart

After day one i can only see a prolonged period of spanking ahead. i managed 450 to each ass cheek and 1050 to balls. Spanks remaining after interest

RAC 4223
LAC 4743
balls 9333

PM dares here
Old 06-28-2013, 02:59 AM   #41
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

As a typical client, I accepted the changes to my account without doing anything, so the new rules went into effect on my account today before interest was being charged.

Here's my daily update.

An even day, I rolled a 2, double interest

so starting point was
balls 14700
left cheek 14700
right cheek 14700

Status from yesterday to current
balls 14606 - 0 = 14606 + 5% (x 2) 1460 = 16066 remaining
left cheek 13262 - 0 = 13262 + 5% (x 2) 1326 = 14588 remaining
right cheek 13031 - 0 = 13031 = 5% (x ) 1303 = 14334 remaining

Getting double interest on 5% and doing nothing brings me above where I started in one account and close to starting point for the other 2. And I probably won't get do any or much today. Tomorrow I have try and put a hurting to everything and get the counts down.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 03:38 AM   #42
MLPDRACO
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I'll adopt the new rules.
Should we roll before or after doing the spanking?
BEFORE, of course ;-)

Old 06-28-2013, 03:40 AM   #43
MLPDRACO
getDare Sweetheart

Ah, yes, and I made the clamp one... http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=145512

well, thanks god my insonnia ;-)

Old 06-28-2013, 05:36 AM   #44
dublinmarty
getDare Sweetheart

Seems it is my lucky day, rolled a 1 so now got an added incentive to get lots of spanking done today as each one counts for1.5.Time to get spanking, hope everyone else is as lucky under the new terms and conditions.

PM dares here
Old 06-28-2013, 12:30 PM   #45
gieke
Distinguished Member

Quote:
300 spanks to my cock, and added todays interest