Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 11-20-2017, 09:07 AM   #1
SubSub197
Baby Member

Male 20/male/slave seeks 21+/male/master in any location

20/male/slave seeks 21+/male/master in any location

Good morning.

I'm 20 years old, from Canada, and looking for a long term master or owner. While my experience, at least as a long term slave, is limited, I have fantasizes and dreamed about being owned for a while. I want to be degraded, humiliated, treated like a slut, like property. I would love to be trained to be the best slave that I can be.

My likes include, but are not limited to, degradation, humiliation, blowjobs. The one limit I have at the moment is showing my FULL face, as I've never gotten to the point of comfort regarding that; however, with the right master, and the right training, I may, but am not guaranteed to, reach the point where I am able to show it. I am also willing to try new things, so there is a broad list of things I would be willing to try if my master so desires.

I look forward to responses. Thank you for reading.
Old 11-24-2017, 03:23 PM   #2
Schwitzy

Default Hey!

23/m/canada.. Calgary specifically.

Id like to help you, but first id like to know if you've ever considered chastity?

Advertisements
Kink Talk