Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-27-2017, 04:33 PM   #286
lololololololol

BRO you cannot leave me there like that. I can't be expected to wait to know what the second dare was?! thats cruel and unusual punishment

Loves: Bondage, spanking, anal(fucking and plugs), nipple torture, ice cubes, discreet dares, light public, being told what to do.

Likes/don't mind: heavy anal, heavy nipple torture, edges, bladder control.

Limits: family, pics, full public, scat, icy hot, anything permanent/permanent bodywriting

Toys: homemade dildos/buttplugs, any household items (open to suggestions).
lololololololol is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to lololololololol for this post:
Old 10-01-2017, 06:24 PM   #287
Trucker28

Brandon

“Doesn’t Sara have two still?” I asked.

“Well,” Rylie replied smiling at Sara, and them back to me. “She did her second dare while you were, you know, a little tied up.”

“Wait, did she? Did I?” I looked at Sara, her eyes quickly looked down like she was embarrassed.

“It’s not what you think,” Sara whispered.

“Oh, no,” Rylie said her smile gone. “Part of her dare was she is not allowed to discuss her dare with anyone, ever. She can lie if threatened with blackmail. She will never tell the truth.”

I knew Rylie was trying to mess with my head. Or she could have also used her tits to fake me out and then switched with Sara. I tried to remember exactly what had happed. How long was it between Rylie shoving her boobs in my face and then tasting the next pussy? Had there been any hesitation? I tried to think of any differences in the pussies. The taste, the feel, the smell, I don’t think I knew enough about pussies to figure this out on my own. Had I given Sara an orgasm?

I looked to Emma.

“I was in your room resting after you made me cum,” she said with a sexy grin.

“Listen, you can think about it in the shower. We are going to find something to eat and maybe we can all watch a movie or something.” Rylie said as she left the room.

I showered, alone, in my parent’s bathroom contemplating Rylie’s little mess she left in my head and what she still had in store for the rest of the night. I had hoped I’d be back in control sooner than this. I hadn’t thought her dares were going to take all day and it was now evening.

Throwing on a t-shirt and shorts, I found the girls in the kitchen. Sara was heating up some chicken green chili enchiladas mom had made before she left. We ate, talked, and laughed about some of the craziness that had happened today. I was loving that fact that the girls were looking back and finding the humiliating and scary stuff was now something to laugh about later.

After eating, we watched the second American Pie movie. On the couch, Emma was snuggled into my chest. I had my arm around her with my hand mostly resting on her stomach. Rylie was on the other end occasionally glancing at us. I believed there was a hint of jealousy in her looks. Sara was kicked back in our dad’s recliner across the room from us. She too was giving us looks.

The movie, which I had seen before was funny and kept the girls laughing and sometimes disgusted. When Stiffler gets peed on Rylie was laughing the hardest.

“That’s disgusting,” Emma whispered, loud enough for all to hear.

Rylie said, “Now that could be fun!”

“Oh God, please, please, please no!” Sara shouted.

Rylie was giggling. I wasn’t sure if I should have set some limits with Rylie. Emma buried her head against me. I wondered if Emma might be making herself more of a target for Rylie.

We had all had couple of sodas during the movie and when it ended I quickly headed to the bathroom. So did the other girls, I think they were happy Rylie didn’t stop them.

Rylie must have used one of the bathrooms upstairs because when she came down she was hiding something behind her back.
Trucker28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 10 users say Thank You to Trucker28 for this post:
Old 10-08-2017, 04:25 PM   #288
lololololololol

hopefully you don't think we aren't looking forward to the next part since no one has commented after the last. I can guarantee you we are. We also understand that life can get in the way so if you do intend to stop making content please let us know so we aren't waiting aimlessly.

Loves: Bondage, spanking, anal(fucking and plugs), nipple torture, ice cubes, discreet dares, light public, being told what to do.

Limits: family, pics, full public, scat, icy hot, anything permanent/permanent bodywriting

The following 3 users say Thank You to lololololololol for this post:
Old 10-08-2017, 04:59 PM   #289
socklover

A very good story. I can't wait to read more!

Looking for a master in Florida.

Likes/limits and such
My Rules
PM Dares
Toys for my slutty clit~

Screenclaim: sockloverpet
Kik: sissysock

BDSM Test
socklover is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to socklover for this post:
Old 10-09-2017, 09:52 AM   #290
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Excellent update. Cant wait for more.

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lotusdriver81 for this post:
Old 10-15-2017, 05:44 PM   #291
Trucker28

Sara

“Are you guys ready to start this party!” Rylie said enthusiastically when she got to the bottom of the stairs. I could to tell she was hiding something behind her back.

Brandon, Emma, and I settled on to the couch as she took control in front of us.

“We are going to start with a little show and end with something we have all been waiting for since last night.” Rylie began I with excitement in her eyes. She waited a about half a minute before holding up my hair brush.

“Oh God, please no!” I shouted. She knew I didn’t want to do this in front of my brother.

“That’s what you said about the pee,” she mocked, “You can’t have it both ways.”

“Yeah, no pee,” Emma said relieved.

“Girls, I think we should trade spots,” she said walking toward us. “Brandon, I think we need some music and some towels, this may get messy.”

Brandon headed upstairs without a word.

“So, when Brandon gets back you two are going to entertain us with a little dancing, you know a striptease. Then when we are all naked, Sara, you are going to fuck yourself with hairy.”

It made it worse than just saying masturbate. “Come on you don’t really want to see me… do that?” I exclaimed, “He wants this, not you.”

“I’m sure he will enjoy it, but I want to see it too.”

I could not believe I would have to let them, specifically my brother, putting the hairbrush inside me. “How long do I have to do it?” I asked realizing I wasn’t going to change her mind.

“Well, I would like to say until you have an orgasm but to keep you from faking one you have to keep going until Emma makes both Brandon and I cum.”

“Eew, how am I supposed to do that?” Emma asked.

I remembered that Emma hadn’t yet gone down on another girl, like I had done this morning.

“With your tongue hopefully,” Rylie said, “but I will let you figure that out as you go.”

It got quiet as we waited for Brandon. At least she wasn’t involving anyone new this time.

Brandon came back down stairs, flung the towels onto the recliner, and hooked up the iPod to the stereo. Emma took over to find the music.

Brandon and Rylie settled into the couch practically on top of each other as the music started.

Shy little Emma just stood there, so I knew to get this over with, I was going to have to take control. I turned to her and put my hands on her hips pulling closer. Moving with the beat I began dancing and grinding against my best friend’s little body. Emma came to life slowly but soon her hands slipped up my back and she moved in rhythm against me.

“Come on let’s see some skin!” Rylie shouted. Brandon next to her was all smiles.

I lifted the hem of her shirt, and began pulling it up. Emma kept her arms low and hands on my back. I had to let go of her shirt and pushed my hands up to her arm pits then forced her arms up over her head. I went back to her hem and pulled the shirt above her head exposing her flat muscular stomach and white padded bra.

Catching on, Emma lifted my tank top off me, my hair falling in my face. Brushing it back with my hands, I was face to face with Emma’s eyes and bountiful lips. Without thinking I was pressing mine against hers. Like this morning, and last night, our mouths opened and tongues intertwined.

I slid my hands between us and undid the button and zipper of her tight jean shorts. She wiggled her hips to help me as I pushed them over her ass and they fell quickly down to her feet. I rubbed my fingertips over her silky boyshort panties. She followed my lead and helped me out of my jean shorts also. Mine were tighter than hers and my panties rolled halfway down my butt and I scrambled to keep them up. I don’t know why, I knew I would be completely naked soon.

We kissed again as we moved to the music. I knew she would undoubtedly want her bra on longer if possible. I turned to face our audience, Emma behind me, undid my bra before taking it off she slid her hands up underneath my bra and cupped my breasts. I slid the straps off my arms and it fell to the floor but I was still covered with her hand bra. Emma gently massaged my breasts eventually exposing them more and more. She pinched my nipples until they were super hard and then slid herhands down my stomach exposing me.

“Ooo, that was sexy,” Rylie said with a smile. “Sara, can you be hotter than that?”

I wasn’t sure what sexy was in her mind. I turned my back to Rylie and Brandon. Emma in front of me, facing me. Her bra clasp was between her small breasts. I pinched the clasp open and slid the padded cups to the side. Emma’s hands reflexively moved up to cover herself. I let her conceal the one to right but held her other hand away. I brought my mouth to her nipple and sucked it in. As it got harder I flicked my tongue across it and swirled it around. Emma let out a soft moan. Still holding the one hand away I moved to the other and moved it from hiding her breast. A small stream of spit followed from one nipple to the other. The second nipple was already hard. I turned us sideways so our audience could watch as I softly bit her nipple pulled it from her body. Emma groaned slightly from both pleasure and a little bit of pain.

Leaving her naked breasts, I knelt in front of her, a small spot of wetness had formed between her legs. I leaned in and bit the waist of her panties and pulled them down.

Taking someone’s panties off with your teeth is harder that it sounds. I had to move from one side to the other, several times, as they wanted to snap back in place every time I let go. Getting them past her round little butt finally freed them to slither down her legs.

There I was inches from my very best friend’s pussy. Brandon had made her shave it bare. I had seen her naked many times before, changing clothes or just getting out of the shower. I remember it prior to growing some wisps of blonde. I’d never actually seen it up close. Her pale lips slightly spread, glistening with a little wetness but still hiding her inner secrets.

The last few weeks flashed through my mind. Emma’s and my first dare. Me, choosing to jack off my brother rather than kissing Emma’s pussy. The same one I’m staring at now. This morning, so I could win some stupid contest, I licked Rylie’s crotch. I don’t even like Rylie. Maybe that is why it was easier. I love Emma. She is like a sister to me, but even more. We had practiced kissing since we were so much younger. Why was I afraid to make her feel good like I knew I wanted to?

Her hips where gyrating in front of me. She was touching her breasts seductively, probably to cover them up. I looked back to the soft lips in front of me and gave in. My fingers clutched her swaying ass as I brought my lips to her bare skin. I felt her body tense as my tongue parted her slit. She wasn’t expecting this. She still smelled like lavender soap from her shower, and tasted like lavender with a tinge of saltiness.

“Hell yes! Lick that pussy!” Rylie screeched from behind us.

I had temporarily forgotten about our audience. Embarrassed, I pulled away and stood up. Emma turned me to face the couch. Hiding her completely nude body behind mine, clad only in my panties. My red cheeks were burning from humiliation. I didn’t want to face my brother or Rylie but Emma held my still.

Emma was much more efficient. She knelt behind me and with her teeth pulled my panties down over my butt cheeks, the front followed quickly.

The music was still playing but we stopped moving and stood exposed in the middle of the room. I knew what was to happen next but was hesitant to start on my own.

“That was hot!” Brandon exclaimed with a smile.

“Hey Brandon,” Rylie was taking charge again, “I know you don’t have to do any more dares but I can’t play with your dick if you’re not naked.”

“That’s cool with me,” he replied.

“Girls, I would like you to strip us too,” she added smiling.

Emma rushed to Brandon, obviously, which I was happy with. She had pulled his shirt over his head and kissed him before I was even front of Rylie. She grinned at me slyly and raised her arms above her head as I reached for the bottom of her tight t-shirt. I peeled it off her exposing the purple lacy D cups of the bra she had worn briefly the night before.

I was working on her buttons as Brandon was already down to just boxers pushing out towards Emma.

“You two slow down and let Sara catch up,” Rylie commanded.

Emma and Brandon took the extra time to continue making out. My best friend who was so shy a day ago had her hand around his boxer covered penis.

I slid Rylie’s shorts to her ankles and she stepped out of them turning around and lifting her hair so I could find her bra clasp. As her bra fell to the couch cushion Rylie dropped another bomb.

“I think we should switch things up, Emma can you take my panties off please? With your teeth.” She paused amused by herself, “And Sara, your brother is all yours.”

Emma gave me an ‘I’m sorry’ look as we passed.

I kept my head down and knelt in front of Brandon refusing to look him in the eyes. I didn’t want to give Rylie the pleasure of seeing me humiliated again. I lifted my hands to his waist. I could see the shape of his erection bent up and to the left, pushing his boxers towards me.

“No, No, with your teeth,” Rylie ordered.

I glared daggers at her hoping her head would explode. Emma was already tugging at the back of Rylie’s panties. I dropped my hands and wondered if going from the back would be any better for me as well. Not that I wanted a closeup look at my brother’s butt. I shuffled on my knees around him. A put my mouth a the small of his back and got my teeth on the waist band. I tugged them down exposing is still slightly hairy ass. The elastic snapped back underneath his cheeks because the front did not move. I looked up to see if he was holding it with his hands. He wasn’t.

Both Emma and Rylie were giggling.

I shuffled back around and saw what was so hilarious to them.

The elastic was tucked behind his erection which now seemed even harder. Now I was going to have to pull up and over. With my mouth. “Err,” I mumbled.

I tried as far away from it as possible, my forehead was against his stomach as I pushed to down get ahold of his waist band. I couldn’t reach. Pulling back to try again I noticed a dark wet spot on his light blue boxers right at the point of his tip. It was too tight in the front wrapped around his dick.

I moved back to his backside. My lips brushed his skin as my teeth pulled his boxers back over his ass. My knees were started to hurt as I crawled back to his front. Thankfully I could see his waist band again. I knew I had to get it over his erection first. With my teeth again, I took hold of his waist band as close to his penis I could but avoiding that wet spot. I tugged away from his body and his erection followed. I thought it was never going to be free. Finally, it popped out. I flinched as his penis slapped the side of my cheek and the elastic snapped back against his balls. Unfortunately, I don’t think it hurt him at all as he was laughing as hard as Rylie.

Instead of crawling around him again I grabbed the leg his boxers and ripped them down as hard as I could. Eventually they dropped to his ankles.
The following 6 users say Thank You to Trucker28 for this post:
Old 10-17-2017, 12:41 AM   #292
tiger777

I can just say thanks, It's a great story
Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, gross scat play(diaper is OK), public nudity, family & friends, work dares (other than 100% discrete), Permanent Dares, pics with face exposed and very Public, blood
tiger777 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tiger777 for this post:
Old 10-17-2017, 05:56 PM   #293
x5799

wow just wow so glad you've kept updating the story and not just given up. keep it up man!

Likes-anal-edging-sleep rules-exposure-video game dares-hidden public-bondage-piss play-cum play-rope play-nipple play-feet

dislikes-ice-pain-

!Limits!,involving family,scat,diapers,messy-

kik:killdagods

Hope you fuck me hard daddy!
x5799 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to x5799 for this post:
Old 10-17-2017, 09:43 PM   #294
lololololololol

a super long addition. love it

The following user says Thank You to lololololololol for this post:
Old 10-22-2017, 11:08 AM   #295
twin69
Account Banned

so, wow.
I have read the whole story (so far)
the last days. Very nice and wish it was non fiction
cant wait to read how it goes on...
twin69 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to twin69 for this post:
Old 11-02-2017, 12:25 PM   #296
thatonebandkid

this is such a great story, just gets better and better. I check almost everyday for new part!a
thatonebandkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 08:46 PM   #297
Trucker28

Brandon

Rylie’s orchestrations were like something directly from my kinkiest fantasies. I don’t think my sister was ever supposed to be part of any of them but right now it didn’t matter.

Sara was on the floor; her brown hair was splayed out across a pillow. On her back, her small breasts were almost as flat as Emma’s but they were emphasized by the two triangular tan lines from the previous summer. Just small bumps capped by her hard-reddish nipples. Her ribcage and flat stomach moved slowly up and down showing her steady breath. A third triangular tan line outlined a protruding mound. This one topped with a small lightning bolt of short brown pubic hair. With her tanned legs spread and knees slightly raised I had a clear view of her parted lips. One hand’s two fingers were gently circling her clit. Her inner pink lips were opening and closing slightly as her fingers moved; I could see a drop of moisture drip down to the towel beneath her.

Emma had been instructed to help get Sara started. She was on her knees kissing my sister; their tongues seen sporadically as their lips moved against each other. One hand was shifting between Sara’s tits massaging and gently squeezing her nipples. My main view of Emma was from behind. Her perfect pale ass framed her bare pussy which looked like a hamburger bun, fresh from its package, keeping all its inner mysteries sealed. Conversely, her tiny tight pink sphincter was completely on display, staring invitingly back at me. Emma separated from the kiss and moved to the closest nipple. As it vanished into Emma’s mouth a cascade of goose bumps travelled down Sara’s tanned arms and legs.

Rylie was leaning against me as we watched the show; one of her big soft tits pressed against my shoulder. Two of my fingers were between her legs circling her wet clit. I was trying to duplicate Sara’s movements and pace. Her hand was gently stroking my hard cock with just her fingertips, which was fine because I wanted this to last.

“Ok Emma, it’s time to come see us,” Rylie cooed, her voice velvety and smooth.

Emma started to rise to her feet.

“No, no, crawl to us,” she ordered.

Emma turned and began to cross the short distance on her hands and knees. She smiled up at me first her eyes moved from my eyes down to my erection. Emma’s smile vanished as Rylie spread her legs wider, exposing herself more, and reminding Emma of her real destination. This was Emma’s first time going down on another girl.

Emma unenthusiastically crawled in-between Rylie’s parted legs. Her eyes darted to mine, maybe hoping for a reprieve. I smiled back at her trying to give her a positive ‘you can do this’ vibe. Then I used my fingers to help part Rylie’s wet pink lips. Emma sighed and closed the distance with her tongue out getting her first taste of a vagina. But I knew this was not going to be a sweet little licking.

Rylie used both hands to gather up Emma’s blonde hair and expertly, as most teenage girls can do, wrapped it with a band from her wrist, to make a pony tail. She kept one hand gripped on Emma’s hair and held her tight. Emma’s eyes widened as Rylie began to grind her pussy against Emma’s face. She began to gasp and snort because at times both her mouth and nose were being forced into Rylie’s pussy at once. Her face was beginning to be covered with Rylie juices. It reminded me of videos I’ve seen of girls being forced to gag on cocks.

I watched the amazing show. Alternating between Sara rubbing her clit and occasionally dipping a thin finger into her pussy; Rylie grinding on Emma’s beautiful face. The fact that my cock was slowly being stroked was icing on this incredible cake.

Rylie must have been watching Sara also. When Sara reached out and finally picked up the hairbrush, Rylie pulled Emma out from between her legs by her hair. She practically drug Emma around our knees and into the space between my legs. Rylie leaned into me pulling Emma toward my hard cock. It took me a minute but I was pretty sure I could tell what Rylie was doing. Sara was rubbing the handle lengthwise along her slit. Rylie pulled Emma’s head up and down along the length of my shaft, her mouth open, tongue out. Rylie was trying to imitate my sister Sara’s movements.

This lasted for more than a few minutes. Emma’s mouth slowly stoked the underside of my cock. I decided to return the favor to Rylie. She was leaning against me, I moved my hand around under her ass and found her pussy. I slid two fingers along her wet slit in the same rhythm as both Sara and Emma.

Sara tilted the brush handle to angle for pushing it into her. Emma let out a pained gasp as Rylie pulled her pony tail and moved her mouth over the tip of my cock. At the same time, the three girls were impaled. Sara slid her hairbrush handle slowly into her tight snatch. Rylie pushed Emma’s mouth down my cock. I plunged my middle and ring finger into Rylie’s pussy.

Sara let out a low moan from the floor. The brush handle was polished with her juices. I caught her watching the three of us from her supine position before she quickly shut her eyes and continued stroking her makeshift dildo into her vagina.

Emma gagged and pushed her hands against my thighs a couple times as Rylie pushed her mouth too far down on my cock. Her saliva was pooling around the base of by cock and my nuts were even wet.

I was loving the attention but my balls were starting to get tighter and I didn’t want to be the first one to cum. I grabbed Rylie’s arm. The one wrapped in Emma’s pony tail. I gently pulled Emma’s mouth off my aching cock before I got too close. I pushed her back towards Rylie.

Rylie was on her side with her head on my stomach. I assumed she was still watching Sara with my erection wagging back and forth in her view. She had one foot on the floor the other leg was flung over the back of the couch. I held a onto one of her breasts and I attempted to keep the same pace as Sara as I sawed my fingers into Rylie. I could feel the walls of her cunt gripping my fingers tighter. I could see Emma’s tongue was working on her clit. Rylie was letting out soft high-pitched squeals and her breathing was becoming faster. Her moan echoed through the room as her orgasm shook her whole body.
The following 6 users say Thank You to Trucker28 for this post:
Old 11-12-2017, 09:19 PM   #298
thatonebandkid

awesome! great addiction. I love were this story is going
thatonebandkid is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to thatonebandkid for this post:
Old 11-13-2017, 11:21 AM   #299
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

OMG - I have been away for a while these updates were AWESOME.. thank you so much came 4 times.

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ethan2cu for this post:
Old 11-20-2017, 03:42 PM   #300
lololololololol

that really was a great addition. Can't wait for more

The following user says Thank You to lololololololol for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk