Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-14-2011, 12:14 PM   #16
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

♥ Hope you’re feeling better Leo, thanks for hard work again. Love Rachie ♥

What will happen with the blindfold?

Find out now in …………

TEDDIES ADVENTURES – PART 16

Looking in the bag, Panda pulled out the sexy lingerie, holding them high. She smiled as she slowly approached Floppy.

"Are you ready to enter complete darkness?" she asked the floppy eared monster.

Floppy just whined as he realised this was no time to back out of his dare. Would he really be able to fly the rocket while blindfolded? he wondered, beginning to doubt his own skill.

Everyteddy was smiling as the sweet smelling used black panties were placed over Floppy’s nose, eyes, and ears. The smell for Floppy was mayhem and almost sent him into heaven immediately.

"Right, I'm stepping away from the controls in a few seconds and it's all yours," stated Panda wondering how Floppy's flying was going to be.

Floppy yelped nervously, praying everything would go smoothly. A second or so later he knew Panda had done as he started and the space rocket gave a gentle tilt to the left.

OMTG, (oh my teddy god) thought Floppy, never expecting it to feel like this. "How long do I have to keep it on for?" he asked the others.

"We will tell you when the timer hits zero, until then concentrate on your flying."

About thirty teddy seconds later with everyone sat back on their comfy cushions minding their own business, there was a sudden shake as something hit the colourful rocket.

"What the ..." screeched Dan O Saurus Rex wondering what had hit them.

There was another bash, followed by another and another as they zoomed through an asteroid belt. Roary tried to roar in panic, however all that could be heard was a gentle rumble.

The teddies again felt sad, as Roary was usually the king who kept them safe from anything harmful with his mighty roar.

The large rocks kept hitting the rocket, sending it totally off course. Floppy was blindfolded and was powerless to avoid anything that was happening. Panda was trying to reach the cockpit to instruct Floppy, however with each bash he was knocked off his feet.

The assault went on for several teddy minutes with everyone drowned from the glass of water they had been dared to have between their legs.

The only thing the teddies could here was a roar of laugher as everyone found it so amusing that each and every one of them was soaked through to the fluff.

Their laugher soon stopped as a wailing noise was heard, sounding very similar to an alarm. Next, colourful flashing lights went off throughout the spaceship.

"Is it time for a disco?" asked Billy Bear, hearing from Rachie that discos had weird music and flashing lights.

"I think it is some sort of warning," said Panda who was laid on the floor under several toys where he had been knocked.

"Help me get up," he instructed moments after believing that he was the only one that could help them make Floppy take off his panty blindfold.

Floppy meanwhile was lost in heaven with the wonderful smells of the used underwear. He had totally forgotten about flying the rocket and was oblivious to everything that was going wrong around him.

The teddies eventually pulled Panda free, who rushed up to the cockpit to save the teddies, but it was too late.

TO BE CONTINUED ..........

So what will happen next?

Keep reading Teddies adventures for answers.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 06:37 AM   #17
Rachie

Why was it too late?

Find out now in .....

TEDDIES ADVENTURES – PART 17

The teddies eventually pulled Panda free. He rushed up to the cockpit to save the teddies, but it was too late.

"Sugary dumplins," (shit) he said, staring out of the window at the sight in front of him.

"Hold onto something tight," Panda cried to everyone as he quickly whipped the underwear from around Floppy's face.

"Oh fiddle bones," cried Floppy as his daydream ended and instead the scary sight in front of him loomed closer and closer.

"Whose idea was this, to search here to try and find Roary's roar?" cried Panda, wishing he could be tucked away receiving a nice snuggle from Rachie rather than what was surely going to be suicide in outer space.

"What planet is that?" asked silly Billy.

"Well the only plant I know that could be out here is--" started Rexy mishearing the word planet.

"Ummm what's it called--" Rexy continued before finally saying ,"Arr yes, is it a sun planet, I've think I've heard Rachie say something about the sun is in the sky.

The chuckles were brief as the teddies knew it was no time for laugher as they braced themselves for what was ahead.

"Can I ask you a truth? asked a scared Billy.

"Go ahead," a few teddies replied, confused as to who Billy was talking to.

"Are we ever going to see Rachie again?" was Billy's question.

"I don't think any of us knows the answer to that, but we all hope so; I don't want to become teddy dust out here," answered Panda intelligently.

The rocket zoomed through a tight black hole avoiding as many of the asteroids as possible.

"I know where we are, I know where we are," repeated Billy Bear feeling intelligent and remembering some stuff Rachie had told him.

"This must be Uranus; Rachie says that there is a deep black hole there,"

The rest of the teddies agreed, as the planet got closer and closer and Floppy had regained as much control of the rocket as possible as they soared through the misty blue dust towards the brown dusty land below.

CRASH!

The rocket hit the land and bounced like a stone skimming across water before eventually coming to rest on the strange planet.

"Are we alive?" asked Billy, hardly believing his fortune.

"Yea I think so, would someone like to check all our passengers are ok, and that nobody is injured," instructed Panda, who as one of the chief pilots had taken command of the rocket.

Froggie croaked and jumped off to check the others. The space rocket was very large and it took him awhile. There were a few injured teddies which required plasters and bandages however thankfully nobody was seriously hurt.

After what seemed like an eternity, Froggie returned. "Everyteddy has been accounted for there's only minor casualties," he croaked to the captain.

"Are we already to fly off Uranus?" asked Panda, relieved that everyone was ok.

After a load of nods, Floppy tried to start the engine. "It won't work, it won't work," he repeated in a mad panic.

"We have to insert a coin, remember," replied Star, who set off on her wobbly legs to go and find Miss Piggy.

"We need another coin," she asked her.

Miss piggy raced with Star to the main teddies with a frightful look on her face. "There are no coins left," Miss Piggy said in a gloomy voice.

"Oh sugar lumps," replied Billy Bear watching Rexy disappear.

It wasn't long before Rexy returned. "Here you go," he roared as he handed Billy a bowl of sugar lumps.

There was a few gentle teddy laughs between the muffle of cries wondering what they would do.

"We need to find a coin, without one we are going nowhere and we’ll be stuck on Uranus forever."

The teddies all agreed and cheered up slightly as they began to make a plan. Billy Bear went off down into the lower decks of the rocket in search of any possible coins or other ways of escaping from this strange planet.

Bash, Bash.

"What the......." started Rexy cowering like the scared dinosaur he was.

"Did that noise come from the outside?" asked Panda, rather hoping he had misheard it totally.

TO BE CONTINUED .....

What was the noise?

Keep reading teddies adventures for answers

BED HABITS

Old 11-06-2011, 01:15 PM   #18
Rachie

Apologies for such a delay in posting haven’t been able to access email’s (computer broken) Thanks to kind friend for allowing use of computer and to Leo for Editing.

More has been written so the story will go on, (unknown when next post will be unfortunately)

Thank you for all the amazing support and understanding

So where did the noise come from?

Find out now in ……………

TEDDIES ADVENTURES – PART 18

"Did that noise come from the outside?" asked Panda, rather hoping he had misheard it totally.

"Surrender," a voice beckoned from outside.

Every teddy rushed around in mad panic, what should they do? they all wondered.

"Surrender," the strange voice repeated.

The teddies began to form a plan when suddenly there was an echo of what seemed like more than a hundred men all screaming for the teddies to surrender.

"There are too many of them, I think we would be best to comply with all their commands. After all, we are invading Uranus."

Meanwhile, Billy Bear was still in search of a coin while listening to some music with headphones on, totally unaware of everything that was happening and the predicament they were in.

Panda reached for his radio tanoy and sent a message for every teddy to comply with the stranger’s demands; he repeated this several times making sure every teddy was fully aware with what was happening.

There was pandemonium, with every teddy rushing in different directions. Billy however was searching in one of the locker rooms with no one around, while still listening to his gentle music that was sending him to sleep. Curling up, he fell fast asleep.

All the other teddies had eventually congregated in the main lounge, ready to surrender to whoever was outside.

"If you are not out here in thirty seconds, you will be sorry," said the strangers outside.

Hearing this, Rexy was ordered to deactivate the doors by pulling the big yellow leaver.

Rexy squeezed into the cockpit, which was a very tight squeeze indeed, seeing a lever marked HELLO, he pulled it.

"The words "Hello, hello, how are you?" were sent through the ship, both on the inside and outside.

"I said the Yellow lever, not the Hello lever," bellowed Panda, wishing he had done the job himself.

Believing that Panda had asked him to press "below," Rexy looked at the small button and quickly pressed it.

"Done," he roared back, feeling pleased with himself.

"Why haven't the doors opened then?" asked Floppy, surprised, before asking, "which button did you press?"

"The one below hello," replied Dan O Saurus Rex, believing this was what he'd been ordered.

"No, no no," cried Panda, before calling Rexy a prehistoric monster.

"What did that button do?" asked a few other teddies trying to follow the conversation.

"I don't know, but I think it was marked water," replied Panda, before instructing Rexy to press the yellow button again.

This time Rexy got the right button and the five different shaped holes were then visible for all the teddies to post themselves out of the rocket. They each bounced down to Uranus with a several hard bounces.

A few teddy minutes later they were each laid on the hard soil wondering what would happen next.

Looking up they noticed the peculiar blue and green aliens.

"Put your hands on your hips," they cried.

The teddies looked at each other in surprise. Wasn't you supposed to put your hands on your head or in the air when you were surrendering? they each thought.

What the aliens squeaked next confused every teddy, "YMCA."

Why had they squeaked YMCA? they wondered as they instantly started to do the dance Rachie had shown them.

"Stop," bellowed the aliens in there squeaky voice.

"You’re my complete Aztec" (YMCA) they squeaked again.

Whatever could an Aztec be? The aliens were using some strange words, and confusing the teddies.

Suddenly a set of handcuffs were securely fastened around every teddies hands and they were captured prisoners.

The aliens led the teddies through Uranus and down into the deep dark tunnel.

"Wow, Uranus’ tunnel is deep," croaked Froggie, believing he had heard about it from Rachie.

Approaching a door-way the teddies realised that it was covered with clingfilm. What a strange way to secure a door, they thought.

"Lay on the bed," the aliens ordered as they shoved the teddies inside the stuffy room making them bounce off the bubble wrapped walls. "We have some important questions to ask you," they continued in their not so friendly way.

TO BE CONTINUED ........

What will happen to the teddies?
Keep reading Teddies Adventures for answers.

BED HABITS

Old 12-10-2011, 12:44 PM   #19
Rachie

Apologies for the lengthy delay – believed had lost current parts due to computer failure. Thankfully retrieved next few parts.

Thanks for everyone’s patients.

So the Aliens have captured the teddies on Uranus.
What will they do with them?

Punishment is in order ………

Find out now in ………………

TEDDIES ADVENTURES – PART 19

As the teddies rebounded off the bubble wrapped walls and landed on the bed the aliens squealed with laughter as they watched the first part of their torture begin.

Tying the teddies up with liquorice shoelaces the teddies were left hanging,wondering what was about to happen next.

The chief alien approached and demanded to be told were the teddies had hidden the gold.

Looking at each other puzzled, the teddies wondered how were they to know where the gold had been hidden

"We know nothing about your treasure" protested panda innocently.

This didn't please the aliens one bit, they stood grunting and snorting at the teddies and demanded punishment.

Scared the teddies looked around for some form of escape, but first they would have to get out of the liquorice bonds that were holding then tightly in place. After that how would they get past all the aliens and not to mention collect the coins that they needed to start the rocket? There were so many problems and so little answers.

"Where’s Billy" whispered floppy hoping not to attract attention to anyone other than his cuddly friends.

Looking around the teddies realised for the first time, Billy was nowhere in sight, had he not heard the message about surrendering? Was he ok? Would he be their saviour? Not sure if to be happy or sad the teddies just hung there.

"I will give you one last chance before I get really angry, where have you hidden the treasure" bellowed the chief alien in his squeaky voice.

Baby froggie began to cry. "Please sir we don't know anything about your treasure, please let us go"

A few seconds later baby Froggie's bottom felt the most pain it had ever felt. The chief had poked him with something sharp.

"Ouch" screamed Baby Froggie in his croaky voice.

"Shut it, Uranus creatures rule, your anus is for our pleasure" the aliens chanted.

There were a few smug grins on various teddies faces, as they found the alien chanting very peculiar

"Wipe that smug grin of his face" ordered the chief while staring straight towards the black and white panda.

One of the aliens rushed towards panda with a small bucket and cloth. Wiping it across panda's face, panda felt like he was going to suffocate.

The cloth kept swaying across his face splattering water all over him. This was the weirdest punishment he had ever heard, however it was a true punishment as panda was hating every second.

"These black spots won't come off" stated a puzzled alien.

"He's a panda, they are supposed to have black and White spots" grumbled Roary who was still feeling sad for losing his roar and all the terrible danger he had put his friends in with the quest they were currently on.

"Who said that you could speak" argued the chief alien. Not a single teddy wanted to reply as they all feared the consequences as Roary was about to find out.

"SUGGAR" roared Roary as an alien pulled his tail. The torture for the teddies was un-teddybearable.

TO BE CONTINUED .........

What will happen to the teddies next?

Please comment and more Teddies adventures will follow.

BED HABITS

Old 12-13-2011, 12:31 PM   #20
Rachie

Shorter than usual part to finish at desired point.

What will happen to the teddies next?

Find out now in ........

TEDDIES ADVENTURES – PART 20

"SUGGAR" roared Roary as an alien pulled his tail. The torture for the teddies was un-teddybearable.

Not knowing what to do the teddies all kept quiet, binding their time. The liquorice bondages were starting to get really annoying as they were cutting into the teddies fir.

After what seemed like an eternity the aliens left the teddies alone still tied up in the dusty room.

"So what are we going to do now" asked Floppy who's tummy began to rumble. Wishing his tasty gigantic bone was with him he started munching fresh air.

"That's it, floppy you’re a genius, why didn't I think of it before" said panda quietly, not wanting to attract attention to themselves.

The teddies all looked at panda wondering what he was on about. "Think of what" some asked.

"We can chew our way out, these bondage straps look to be made from liquorice and I'm sure they will be quite edible" replied panda.

"Your right, what are we waiting for" asked floppy who stuck out his giant tongue and tried to lick the show laces to pieces.

"I can't reach the shoe laces" croaked Froggie. For all of the teddies superb ideas Froggie was correct they were all bound to far away to reach each others straps and they were tied in such a way they couldn't reach their own.

"Oh fiddle sticks" cried Roary who really didn't want his tail to be pulled again in the future and was so desperate to be set free.

Just then footsteps could be heard along the long corridor. Whatever could it be?

The teddies started to quiver in fear anticipating that the aliens were coming back. I hope they haven't heard us whispering, thought panda. If they have heard us we will sure be in even more trouble.

The soft footsteps got louder and louder.

"There coming this way" quivered Froggie.

Indeed whoever it was, was slowly creeping towards the teddies who were unable to hide due to the shoelace straps.

Opening his eyes panda eventually saw ......

TO BE CONTINUED .......

What did Panda see?

Keep reading Teddies Adventures for answers – if you can bare the laughter?

BED HABITS

Old 12-27-2011, 12:24 PM   #21
Rachie

What did Panda see, find out now in ………..

TEDDIES ADVENTURES – PART 21

Opening his eyes panda eventually saw Billy bear stood in the door way staring open mouthed at all his friends.

"Whatever are you doing" asked Billy, wondering why his friends were tied up like that.

"We are waiting for you to eat us out" stated star thinking it was obvious that they were in need of rescuing and Billy could do this by eating the shoelaces.

"Where have you been?" asked Rexy surprised and happy to see one of his most dearest friends.

Billy sat down and started to tell his story forgetting all about rescuing his friends. "I was on the rocket ship looking for some lost coins while listening to some music. The next thing I know everyone had disappeared.

I then came in search of rescuing you, I have had quite an adventure along the way and I even thought I saw an alien once, but that's another story as no one believes in aliens" chuckled Billy

The rest of the teddies laughed at this, knowing full well that Billy had more than likely seen an alien as they had.

"Billy are you going to get your fury butt over here and eat me out" repeated star

Billy had no idea why a cow would ask him a silly question like this, however he felt obliged to please his cuddly friend. Walking over towards star the cow who like all the other teddies was bound in the dusty room.

Slowly parting stars legs, while the rest of the teddies wondered what Billy was up to, did he have a cunning plan?

Sticking his tongue out Billy started to lick the golden hole of stars juicy pussy.

"What in the name of teddies heaven do you think you are doing" asked panda confused and looking at silly Billy.

Billy was continuing to lick stars juices all the time Panda had asked his question before stopping as stiff as a cock with his tongue still rested inside the tight heavenly hole.

"Well answer then you silly silly bear" continued panda.

There was a jumble of words as Billy tried to splutter something while still having his tongue inside his friends love hole.

Eventually he realised his voice couldn't be heard properly and so pulled away from the runny hole.

"I was only doing what you had all asked, I was eating star out" stated Billy confused at all panda was talking about.

"No, no, no no no" laughed Froggie,

TO BE CONTINUED ........

What sticky situations with the teddies get into next?

Keep reading Teddies Adventures for the rest of the funny adventure.

BED HABITS

Old 01-24-2012, 12:32 PM   #22
Rachie

More teddies adventures, will they be freed?

Find out now in ……….

TEDDIES ADVENTURES – PART 22

No, no, no no no" laughed Froggie, "we are wanting you to eat us out - meaning eat the strawberry show laces and set us free"

Billy looked up still confused.

"Just eat through this" panda eventually said, worried they were losing precious time that could be used for escaping.

This time Billy understood, and quickly set to work chewing the tasty liquorice shoelace and setting panda free.

As soon as panda had been freed Billy set to work on his trusty friend Rexy, while panda did the same with floppy.

A few minutes later they were also free and likewise the 4 teddies started munching and releasing their trust friends from the hostage of the sticky shoelaces.

This way it didn't seem to take long for the stuffed friends to be loose once again inside the strange place on the strange island.

The teddies looked around and noticed 4 particular doorways much like the one Billy had entered.

"Ok then Billy, you can lead us out of here" came a gentle roar from Roary who was still missing his usual mighty sound effect.

"But But" started BIlly.

"It is no time to talk about your hairy butt, just lead the way" answered Panda, not giving Billy the chance to finish his sentence.

"But I don't know the way" eventually mumbled BIlly feeling sorry and wishing he had paid more attention.

"How did you find us then"

"I heard some strange alien like creature say that they were keeping a dinosaur and a gigantic eared monster in the dungeon, I thought this must be you, I then followed the signs for the dungeon and found you" said BIlly hoping his brain wave would please the group.

"Wow that was very clever of you, can you remember anything that you passed or that may be of any help to us"

Billy gave a long pause before eventually saying "Duno"

"Snow" answered Rexy mishearing as usual. "Do they have White snow like we have at home or is it a wonderful red colour, I've always wanted to see red snow" Dan O Saurus Rex continued.

"I once saw some red snow" butted in Star,

"That was blood, you silly cow" replied Panda, "anyway Billy said he doesn't know, nothing about snow"

"Sugar monsters" whispered floppy, "I can hear footsteps, we need to get out of here.

The teddies all agreed and as quick as there fluffy legs would carry them they headed for one of the door ways in the opposite direction. It lead to a strange corridor with lots of strangely looking lights scattered on the wall.

They soon came to a junction and without even waiting to be caught Star raced to the left and up some stairs.

The teddy trail was very long and it took a fair while before the last of the teddies reached the top of the steps. It led up onto the land of the strange planet

There was a volcano to the left and a dark wood to the right. In front of them they could see a sparkling blue river with a waterfall flowing slowly into a large gauge. It was flowing much slower than anything on earth with a different gravitational pull.

They could see the colourful rocket on the other side of the river.

"Which way are we going to go, is it a good idea if we head back to the rocket, or is that pointless?

"Well we need some coins to start the rocket. We know that they have coins and other treasure on this peculiar planet as the aliens believe this is what we have stolen. We must find whoever had stolen it and bargain for some so we can get home" muttered Panda.

"That sounds like an excellent idea, would we be best to find a safe route back to the rocket for when we need it?" asked Floppy.

Ok we will have a quick vote which way does everyone want to go? asked Roary.

The majority of the group wanted to go .....

TO BE CONTINUED......

Where were the teddies going to go?

Will they ever find the coins they require?

Will they be recaptured?

Keep reading Teddies Advantage for answers.

BED HABITS

Old 06-08-2012, 12:16 PM   #23
Rachie

Apologies for the lengthy delay in parts. Thought the story had been deleted off hard drive however managed to recover the next 3 parts. Hope you all enjoy

TEDDIES ADVENTURES – PART 23

The majority of the group wanted to go towards the river. "Let's see if there is a bridge or anything" suggested floppy with a pleasant growl.

Trotting towards the rocket as fast as their legs could carry them, they saw a magnificent water fall flowing down into a valley deep below.

"Is this a good time to try some water sports" asked Billy hearing the word mentioned by Rachie.

“What’s water sports?” asked Floppy who had his ears pricked wide open as usual.

"Does anyone want to try crossing the river to see what it's like" asked Panda hoping he wouldn't be the one selected.

There were no taker for paddling across when star had a brilliant idea "Floppy I dare you to swim across for us"

"Errrrrrr" started floppy not looking forward to what he was about to endeavour.

Floppy sat contemplating his decision while hoping his long ears would save him if needed. The river was high up the bank and flowing faster than the teddies had first anticipated.

With a little help from his friends floppy was lowered into the river. Paddling as fast as his ears could floppy eventually reached the other side of the river. Panting like a dog he clambered out relieved to be safe on land once again.

"Made it he shouted" relieved be had crossed the river.

"How was it" the teddies cried.

"I don't recommend all the teddies cross, there will surely be some casualties. I think I can see some stepping stones down there" floppy continued to shout relieved that his journey had found something useful.

The teddies looked towards where floppy was pointing, they were unable to see the stepping stones because of the large bend the river sweeped around.

Before floppy attempted to make his return to his friends he decided to check out the rocket. Pleased that everything seemed to be working properly he grabbed his gigantic bone and a pawful of magic dust before returning to the river.

"Ok are you going to swim across again" asked Roary quietly.

"I don't think I have enough energy and will probably be swept away. I think I am going to try using the stepping stones, I can then see how easy they are, if they are required after we have found some gold it will be useful knowledge.

The teddies rushed to where floppy had pointed earlier and found the green stepping stones covered in sea weed.. It looked like so much fun to slide and shimmer across them.

Floppy was just about to jump onto his first stone when he heard a particular sound that made his insides cold.

"Escaped prisonerrrrrssss!"cried one of the aliens over a large speaker. Everyone in Uranus must have been able to hear the racket as it continued to make a trumping noise.

Subconsciously the sound made floppy jump into the air and toward his first stone. Hearing the deafening sound he placed his two large ears over each other, trying to drown out the noise.

The stepping stones beneath him started to move. Sugarr thought floppy never expecting that they could be turtle like creatures.

Bouncing as fast as he could floppy made his way from stone to stone back across the river as a tidal bore swept the turtles away.

"Wow that was lucky" said Star cheerfully.

"Where's sooty" answered Rexy, mishearing what star had said like usual. He had always like watching sooty and sweep on the TV and would have loved to have met them.

"Aliens" screamed panda as he looked up to see a whole army charging towards them.

TO BE CONTINUED ........

What will happen next?

Please comment and more will follow

BED HABITS

Old 06-26-2012, 11:02 AM   #24
Rachie

What will the Aliens do?

Find out now in …..

TEDDIES ADVENTURES – PART 24

"Aliens" screamed panda as he looked up to see a whole army changing towards them.

"Run" panicked Froggie as he began to bounce along the pebbled surface towards the mountains in front of them. Noticing that Leo wasn't as fast as the others with his broken Leg, Roary decided to give him a piggy back.

(Had an image but seems to be lost on old laptop)

"Their catching up, there catching up" cried Panda panicking and wishing he would wake up from his terrifying nightmare.

Approaching the mountains, the teddies saw what looked like a large cave. With know where to go the teddies rushed into the entrance with the aliens close behind.

The aliens did not enter the cave, they did however set up camp outside waiting for the teddies to surrender.

"Why haven't they followed" asked Floppy surprised as well as relieved as he never wanted to be tortured in that evil manner ever again.

"Perhaps they are scared of the dark" answered panda looking deeper into the dark cave and giving a shiver.

"Scared of the park" laughed Rexy, never imagining that anyone could be scared of swings and slides.

Panda never felt like arguing with Rexy or trying to make him understand, the times not right for that, she thought to herself.

"Roary I dare you to go into the cave and find out if it leads us anywhere" dared Star.

"I will do it on 1 condition" grumbled Roary afraid without his magical roar.

"Ok, what's that" sneezed star, hoping it would be something involving a treat.

"I will do it if, Rexy comes with me, finally screeched Roary, believing that a dinosaur may be of help at the other side if he was needed.

Rexy was scared stiff, his pointy male member stood out from his body like a metal pole.

"Go on Rexy, get to it" cried star hoping she would be able to persuade Dan O Saurus Rex to venture into the cave with Roary.

Having very little choice, the two large stuffed animals started out on their quest. Where would the cave lead?

"Come back soon" screamed floppy wishing his best friends luck.

Waving goodbye with their tails Rexy and Roary disappeared into darkness.

"I hope they will be ok" muttered Panda still hearing the aliens muttering something not too far away.

Meanwhile the 2 explorers wandered deep into the cave. "Are we going down hill" asked Roary.

"Around a hill" replied Rexy wondering if his friend had lost his marbles, "We are inside the hill, not going around it"

"I said down hill" grumbled Roary quietly.

The slope downwards was very gentle with the corridor expanding and narrowing in places. Eventually they came to a junction, what were they to do, they both couldn't go down each tunnel?

"We need to split up" said Roary hoping his friend would understand him. Roary didn't hope good enough as again Rexy heard only half the sentence and believed he heard the rest.

Standing there Rexy looked up at the low ceiling. Sticking out his tongue he tried to spit. Dino salvia flew into the air, before coming down and splatting Roary on the face.

"What did you do that for" angrily asked Roary.

"You told me to spit up" so I did.

"I said split up" protested Roary.

Hearing perfectly well for a change they gave each other a fluffy cuddle before parting company and making their own way through the dark cave all alone.

TO BE CONTINUED .......

What will happen now the 2 fluffy friends are alone?

Will Roary forgive his friend?

Will they be seen again?

Keep reading Teddies Adventures for answers.

BED HABITS

Advertisements
Kink Talk