Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 11-28-2014, 08:07 AM   #1
cheese101
getDare Sweetheart

Male 18/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in (see post)

18/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in (see post)

Hello all! Hopefully if you're reading this you're a dom who is looking for a male slave! If not I wish you luck in finding what you're looking for.

I'll start off by telling you a bit about myself. I joined this site back when I has 11, and have been semi-active throughout the years, but now that I'm finally 18 years old I actually make an ad on here. I waited until I was in college and was starting to get the hang of stuff down before putting this out in the public. I'm studying Music Education, and hope to teach high school band or orchestra some day! In the meantime I'm working on having some fun while getting through college.

So, I've been on this website for quite a long time and I've seen plenty or great ads in here and plenty of shitty ones. I don't want to bore you all with the details so please read below and if you have any questions let me know!

I also live in Wisconsin and would be willing to try meeting up with someone in the state after talking for a while. Otherwise, probably just online.

Name (if you chose to use it): Brody
Orientation: Gay, but willing to serve a female
Experience: I've served a few masters in singular sessions, or in a few sessions, but never anything regular.
What I look for most in a dom: Someone who will take control, but understands my limits. They will push me to my edge, but won't force me to go over it. I love to feel used and abused, but I also need love and care.

Foot play, Pain, Pet play, Ass play (new to it), Nipple torture, Cbt, Pegs (clamps) play, Humiliation, Degradation, Cum play, Complete control

Dislikes:
X dressing, Piss play, Scat, Bondage play, Wax play, Semi-Public, Sounding***

Limits:

Full public, Blood, Permanent damage, Family, Messy

I look forward to hearing from you! You can contact me on here in this form or PM, or through skype. Send a request saying that you're a master or mistress from Getdare.

***I have only done this once and the master was mean and I HATED it. I will be EXTREMELY hesitant to do this, and I am not even sure I want to try it again.

Advertisements
Kink Talk