Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-01-2014, 07:15 PM   #31
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Shawn Dare 3

With everyone highstrung from the past dare (which had involved all three ladies), Shawn hurriedly moved to see what the game would have in store for him, hoping for something equally intense.

"Gently STROKE any erogenous zone of TARGET player."

He was not disappointed, but he now needed to know whom he would gently pleasuring, any one of four people.

"You gotta be kidding me!" he replied, seeing George's name pop up.
"Me?"
"Yeah, you! I gotta wank you!"

Pamela laughed.

"It's only fair... both Leyla and Chandra have just been through the ringer."

Leyla still wasn't over her experience, quiet in the corner, her eyes still distant.

"Well... fine, ok... George?"
"Yeah. Sure..."

George moved closer to Shawn. He was still erect from the previous display of affection from the girls. Shawn extended his hand, hesitating only for a moment before wrapping it gently around his friend's dick.

"Well... this is awkward..."
"It could have been any erogenous zone," commented Chandra.

The guys laughed it off. Then, Shawn started the motion, and George immediately closed his eyes - both because he didn't want to see a man's hand jerking him off, but also because he could focus on the sensation moreso with his eyes closed.

"So weird..." said Shawn.
"Shhh..."

George didn't want to hear him, so Shawn quieted himself. In fact, everyone fell very quiet; only the slight pant in George's throat could be heard. It all went silently, Shawn focusing on what he was doing without thinking about it, oddly entranced by the motion of his hand on his friend's manhood, and George, lost in the sensation, teased by his friend while attempting not to think about it, yet oddly aroused by the notion as well.

"Wooo..."

George had already been stimulated previously, so tension was high.

"I think you should stop..." he mumbled.
"What if I don't want him to?" Pamela intervened.
"Well... you said no coming, so..." George replied.

Pamela waited a few moments; Shawn was not stopping and George was nearing his limit.

"All right... you can stop..."

Shawn pulled his hand away, and George breathed a long sigh, relief and frustration both hidden inside its vocalization.

"Damn.... that was... woh!"
"Yeah... wasn't as weird as I thought," said Shawn. "Kinda... I guess, ok."
"We liked it!" Chandra replied, still amazed that her boyfriend had gone this far.

As George returned to his position, Shawn extended the game to Leyla so she could roll. It took her a moment to react, but she grabbed it and set herself up for the next dare, while Shawn also recovered from his own emotions.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 09:13 PM   #32
Leafen

I have subscribed to this thread, would be nice to read a couple of posts at a time but I figure you want to know that someone is actually reading?

Like: Stripgames, Dice Dares, Cam, cum control, hidden public, milking,C&B bondage, Forced orgasm

Dislikes: Anal, cum eating

Limits: Pain, messy, Public, Revealing Identity, X-dress, diapers, wedgies

Send me Anonymous dares at: leafen.Sarahah.com

KIK dares, Gladgrabb @kik:
Send me "Edge" and any material and Ill edge too it.
Send me "Gym Challenge" and Ill try it next time at the gym with a forfeit if I fail
Leafen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 03:43 PM   #33
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Leyla Dare 3

The game had gone exactly as Pamela wanted; she was naked, along with everybody else, and the playfulness of start had given way to a level of eroticism which only made her want to play further. Everyone seemed into it, even Leyla who had been reluctant at first.

In fact, it was Leyla's turn to go.

"Have intercourse with TARGET player."

Leyla's eyes widened with both anticipation and dread, as she read out loud the dare. Given that she had already been quite intimate with Chandra, it should not have challenged her so, but it did. She wasn't a virgin, but she had very little experience in the matter.

"Um... okay."
"Dibs!" cried out Pamela

It was her birthday after all. Leyla turned to her friend.

"You mean, you and I are going to..."
"Yes."
"Hey!" cried out George. "We've done everything random so far, I want a shot!"

His claim made Leyla cringe, and he immediately understood why Pamela had called 'shotgun', so to speak.

"Or, yeah, it's your birthday, I guess..." he added, trying to fix his mistake.

It was Shawn who intervened next.

"So... we're supposed to do what while you two romp around... just sit and watch?"
"That's a good question," Chandra asked, "because there is no way I can hold out watching you two fuck like rabbits."
"But that's the dare," Pamela said.
"No, the dare is for you two to have sex... well, Leyla and someone else. It says nothing about the three of us."

Chandra was right, Pamela reasoned. She knew how horny everyone was; even Leyla was somewhat reassured and eager, knowing her partner would be her friend Pamela. But the boys were hard as can be, and Chandra's pussy glistened from the wetness.

"Well... since this was to be the third dare before a fourth set... why don't we end the game on a high note..." Pamela sneered.
"Like what?" Shawn asked.

Pamela considered the option, wondering what they could do to take this stage of the game to its logical conclusion...

[This is the part where readers can, if they want, suggest the outcome of the game. The storyline will evolve depending on the actions and interactions of everyone, and the game will probably continue after that, in one form or another. I await your ideas. If none come within a few days, I will post a continuation of my own.]
Old 10-20-2014, 06:52 AM   #34
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default The Last Dare I

As Pamela gently moved towards Leyla, who was trembling from the anticipation, Chandra looked over the two boys and crawled up to them. They looked at her with interest, and she blinked once.

"I'm a little scared..." mumbled Leyla.

Pamela placed her fingers on Leyla's mouth, motioning her to be quiet. She then leaned in and planted a kiss on her lips. Leyla shivered as Pamela's lips connected with hers; it was a long peck, which turned into a tongue-kiss when Leyla finally parted her lips. Pamela used it to arouse Leyla even further, caressing her back with the tips of her fingers as she explored her mouth with her tongue.

"Look at them all you want," Chandra said, talking to boys. "I've got this..."

She wrapped her chocolate-colored hands around their respective rosey-colored units, her boyfriend Shawn with the right, Pamela's cousin George in the left, and she started stroking.

"How long has it been since you've fucked Pamela?" Chandra asked her boyfriend.
"Not since we broke up... that was... nine months ago?"
"You are way overdue," she laughed.

She then cast a look at George.

"What about you, George? Would you like to fuck your cousin?"
"I can't lie, but perhaps I'd rather fuck you..."

He examined her luscious features as he replied. She smiled at him, then turned to her boyfriend.

"What do you say, Shawn? Would you let George fuck me?"
"It's only fair if I get to fuck Pam..."

She smiled again, reveling in the control she was exerting over the two men as she steadily played with their cocks.

"How about you double-team me?" she inquired.

Shawn was surprised by her suggestion, but it only made him smile even more.

"I can certainly do that..." he said.
"I wouldn't mind either," George added. "Pussy and mouth?"
"We could start with that," she mused, "and maybe go even further..."

Shawn's eyes widened. He knew exactly what she was talking about. But before he could say more, Chandra continued.

"Only one condition, boys..."
"Name it!" George quickly replied.
"While I'm pleasing you guys down there... I want you two to make out!"

George was stunned at the proposal, but Shawn had decided what he wanted to do. There was no hesitation as he grabbed George's head and pulled it in against his. George was taken aback when Shawn's lips locked up with his; it took him a moment before he joined in. As a reward, Chandra wrapped her lips around George's cock, which only further goaded George to continue and, very soon, the boys were engrossed in their kiss as much as Leyla and Pamela on the other side of the room.

Leyla pulled away from Pamela for a moment, panting heavily.

"I want to... oh... so much."
"How do you want it?"
"I want to rub against you..."

Pamela understood immediately and moved about, spreading her legs to the sides of Leyla's and dragging her crotch so it came to rest against Leyla's, soaking in the warmth and wetness emanating from it. Leyla took no time to start rubbing her pussy against Pamela's, their swollen lips connecting in a passionate embrace as they stared into each other's eyes. They grabbed each other's hand so they could secure their position and began grinding heavily.

"Fuck....!!!"

Leyla was livid; the orgasm was quick and violent, sending waves of energy throughout her body and up her spine; she yelped as she kept milking the sensation for every bit of pleasure. Pamela was nowhere near her peak, but seeing her friend explode in such a way made her so happy, she almost started crying. Leyla barely took time to recover, as she pushed Pamela to her back and crawled on top of her, kissing her wildly, almost biting her lip.

"Wow..." Pamela started to say. "You're so..."
"Shut up!" Leyla replied, taking charge.

Pamela was pleased at the turn of events, but her gratitude increased when she felt Leyla's hand reach between her legs and start playing with her; Pamela closed her eyes, focusing only on the sensation that was being given to her.

Across the room, the boys were very much into it, swapping saliva as their lips never let go of each other. Chandra enjoyed the sight almost as much as she enjoyed wrapping her lips from one cock to the next; by now, she was ready to move on to other things. She stopped what she was doing, letting them go; it took them a moment to realize she had gone, as engrossed as they were.

"Hey!" Shawn protested, as George finally moved away.
"Boys?" Chandra replied.

They turned to her. She had set herself on all fours, sideways from them. Her behind was closer to George.

"I'm ready for more," she whispered.

George stared with disbelief for a moment, but Shawn pushed him up and towards his girlfriend's rear.

"Take her pussy, man... fuck her good."

George clumsily fell to his knees and moved behind Chandra, while Shawn moved to face her. He leaned in, planting a kiss on her lips, then grabbed her chin.

"I want to see your face when he slams it in you... I want to watch you squirm as he pounds into you..."
"You're mean," she replied, only half-jokingly.

There was no be more preamble. George positioned himself just outside her fuckhole and rammed it in. Chandra's eyes rolled in the back of her head and she let out a long moan for Shawn's benefit.

"Fuck, she's so warm..." George muttered as he started his swaying motion inside her hips.
"Oh my God! Shawn! He's fucking me! George is fucking me good!"
"Yes, he is, and he's gonna ram it 'til you can't breathe anymore."

George went at it with violence, slapping Chandra's black ass, watching his white dick slide in and out of her black pussy; Chandra's head was still immobilized under Shawn's hand, and she indulged in every thrust inside her for their respective benefits.

"I'm so gonna face-fuck you now!" Shawn dropped.

With that comment, he moved so her face would be at his crotch level. He forced himself inside her open mouth, grabbing her head in the process, and he pushed into her until she gagged. This made him smile, and he began thrusting along at the same rhythm as George.

Pamela felt the rush of the orgasm finally rise in her, as Leyla's magic fingers provided her with the much anticipated and desired release. Pamela groaned and yelped as the sensation shattered her conscious mind. She let out a slew of swear words before collapsing on the couch altogether. Leyla practically collapsed on top of her.

For a moment, they were quiet, but the sounds of intercourse coming from near them drew their attention, and they noticed the ongoing threesome. It took a moment for Pamela to fully realize the sex scene.

"Don't either of you boys dare come!" she practically screamed.

George was on the verge; he had felt the rise in his balls and knew he was ready to shoot his load; yet, for some reason, as soon as he heard Pamela speak, the rush to finish subsided, leaving only the heightened pleasure inside him, and so he kept pumping hard. Shawn, meanwhile, unconsciously pulled away.

"Let them cum! Please!" Chandra begged. "I want to feel cum in my pussy!"

Pamela hesitated only a second.

"All right, George, you can cum, but you better be able to do a repeat once you're done, or else, things will be bad for you!"

As if on cue, George grunted as his entire load spilled into Chandra's pussy, exploding in a violent orgasm that rocked the two partners. Shawn stroked himself hard and released unto his girlfriend's face.

"Take it bitch!" he said, knowing how she enjoyed the name-calling during sex. "Lick it up!"

He slammed it back into her mouth. George didn't stop his pounding until he was completely spent, exhausted from the exercise. Shawn made sure that all of his remaining juice went into his girlfriend's mouth and throat before releasing her.

"Fuck!" George could only say.
"Fuck's the word," Shawn added.

For a moment, time stood still, as the players considered what was going to happen next.
Old 10-20-2014, 10:22 AM   #35
manu91m

great story =) it makes me really horny
Old 10-22-2014, 09:21 PM   #36
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default The Last Dare II

Chandra was laying on her side, panting, exhausted and satisfied, her insides and face still sticky from what the two boys had done to her mere moments ago. George was barely able to move; all the tension built up during the game had culminated in an overpowering orgasm. He felt like sleeping. Shawn, however, was energized by what he had just seen his girlfriend do, and what he himself had done to her.

Across the room, not too far from them, Leyla was also resting, the passion of her love-making session with Pamela now dwindling into quiet contentment. Pamela, however, was still very primed as she crawled closer to the scene.

Shawn moved to get some tissues to wipe off his girlfriend's face, but Pamela motioned him to stop. He paused, waiting to know what she wanted from him.

"Well... looks like you made quite a mess."
"I guess I did," he snickered.

Chandra looked up at them; her boyfriend's semen had hit mostly her cheeks, and had dribbled down to the side of her mouth and to her chin; half had been on her face; Shawn had forced the rest down her throat.

"She looks like a mess..." Pamela whispered.
"Good look on her," Shawn joked.

Chandra smiled; besides the strange sensation the cold substance left on her face, it was not entirely unpleasant. She enjoyed being ravaged during sex, and this session had delivered on all counts. She smiled at Pamela before speaking.

"Thank you so much for letting them cum..."
"As long as they cum for me later too..."

Eyes popped up from George and Leyla, still too tired to move, but aware enough to listen in. Pamela looked between Shawn's leg, to the familiar dick. They had been together for a few months before breaking up, and in that time, they had enjoyed quite a few very good times. The notion of feeling him inside her again was empowering. But she didn't simply want to give in.

"You seemed to be enjoying yourself too," Shawn told Pamela, looking past her at Leyla.
"Yeah... the girl's a fox..."

Leyla giggled silently as she straightened herself. Pamela turned back to Shawn.

"You should clean up your girlfriend, Shawn..."
"Ok," he replied, starting to reach for the tissues.
"No tissues. Use your mouth."
"What?"

Shawn's eyes popped up, bewildered at the suggestion.

"Have you ever tasted yourself?"
"Well, uh... no."
"So you ask us to do it, but have never done it yourself. I dare you to lick your cum off Chandra's face."

There was very little hesitation as Shawn lowered himself to his girlfriend's face, sticking his tongue out. He started lapping up the substance from the bottom up, from the chin up the cheek. His boldness surprised even him. The taste was truly unique, nothing like he had ever felt, as was the consistency. The others watched him do it with a renewed fascination. Even George moved to get a better look.

"Wow!" Pamela exclaimed.

George was the first to inquire.

"How was it?"
"It was... ok, I guess... weird."
"That wasn't so bad, was it?" Pamela asked him.
"To be honest, not really. I mean, I guess you're right. If I'm gonna ask Chandra to do it..."
"...or me..."
"...or you, well, it's only fair I know what it's like."

Pamela smiled again, this time with fierce intensity. Her mind was racing. She was amazed at how easily she had convinced her ex to do the deed. In fact, it was truly remarkable that everyone had gone this far. She was certain at least Leyla would have backed out by now. But the moment was there, and Pamela wanted to seize it.

"All right... that was fun... I guess we really needed that... but..."

She paused, looking around the room at her friends.

"...but it's not over. Not yet. I want to keep going. I want to keep daring... what do you say?"

There was a long moment of silence as the question hung in the air, as all minds raced to the possibilities the game could entail, should it continue on...
Old 10-30-2014, 06:56 AM   #37
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default The Next Step [You Decide]

Pamela got up from her seat and stared pacing around.

"So listen, I..."

She stared at her naked friends, feeling loved and empowered. She cast a longer glance at Leyla, whom she had just been with.

"I'm having a lot of fun..."
"We are too," Chandra replied.
"Yeah... and, well... I'd like to continue..."
"So would we all, I think," Shawn said, looking to support from the others.

They all gave approving nods.

"So... do you want to ramp this up a little bit?"
"More than the five of us fucking in the same room?" George inquired.
"Well... maybe... I was thinking..."

Pamela paused, something in the back of her mind not fully reasoned.

"I'd like to see where we can take this..."

There was much hesitation in her voice, and her friends realized it.

"What are you thinking?" Chandra asked.
"Good question..." she replied.

She cast her eyes at the wall, as if it could inspire her mind.

"Let's see..." she whispered to herself, while the other waited on her to finally make up her mind.

This story is based on writer presence and potential collaboration. This is the part where, if you want this story to continue, you will have to chime in and make suggestions. On my end, I will attempt to write in any and all your suggestions into a storyline (provided they are not contradictory). The only direction I will not take is indentured servitude or blackmail.

So if you have some ideas, by all means, let them rip!
If not, it's been a fun write still.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

Old 10-30-2014, 03:05 PM   #38
Fetique
Enigma

Aww, I'd hate to see the story go unfinished. Unfortunately I'm also incredibly uncreative, but I'll give it a think.
I may add more to the list with time.
Fetique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 09:32 PM   #39
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default The Idea

So I decided to input some ideas I had here. Fetique posted (thanks) so I'm going to continue the story as before, as long as I get a single reply to each post. More than one means that I'll add sections as many times as people reply. Enjoy!

The five of them remained silent. Pamela stared at her naked friends.

Leyla was smiling, the kind of smile you can only display after a very satisfying sexual encounter. Her first lesbian experience : perhaps her first experience altogether! She was running a hand through her ginger hair, making herself discreet at the moment, but Pamela had truly enjoyed their intimacy, and she was actually wondering if there was a relationship to pursue after that. It would depend on what came next, perhaps.

George, her cousin, was staring at the girls' exposed bodies; after just being with Chandra and getting his release, he was not in the mood to start just now, but he could see himself getting more intimate. Seeing his cousin, Pamela, under this new light was bringing all sorts of questions back to the surface. Since they lived under the same roof, the implications of getting intimate with her in any way might prove quite interesting.

Shawn was now holding the hand of his current girlfriend; as Pamela's ex, he remembered fondly how playful she had been in bed, and the thought of being allowed to be with her was not something he could dismiss. He had also seen his girl be taken by George, and the display had shown him that he could allow her to indulge as well.

His tanned tone blended in well with the darker hue of Chandra, equally aroused. Even after such an intense orgasm thanks to George (and with Pamela's permission), she craved more cock and was desperate for her boyfriend to repeat the exercise. Failing that, she would contend with a dildo or, better yet, a strap-on. But it all depended on which direction Pamela would take the game towards.

"I... I'm wondering something..." Pamela finally said.
"Yes?" Chandra inquired, hoping to get her to talk more and break the silence.
"How would you feel about...?"

There was still some hesitation in Pamela's voice, and everyone wondered why. It wasn't like she was shy about anything. Finally, Pamela spilled her guts.

"So, I want to invite more people."
"More people?" Leyla rose, somewhat afraid.
"Yes, but... only people we want to see."
"It's already late!" Leyla replied.
"It's not that late. It's barely ten."

There was no answer this time.

"I'm game," Chandra said, "but how? Who?"
"Well, I say we... each invite one person. A friend. Someone we'd like to... involve in this."
"You mean get intimate with," Shawn corrected.
"Yeah. Besides, the more, the merrier, and it will give us a chance to... experiment further. Listen, I really feel like tonight is... unique. Like it will never pass again. So..."

There was no immediate answer. Everyone pondered the question. Suddenly, Pamela reasoned out what she wanted to say, and how she wanted to say it.

"So... new dare. I dare each of you to call one friend and invite them over."

The challenge was done. Reservations fled like the wind. It was obvious everyone was going to call. But whom?

Who else should be invited? If you'd like to create a quick character (I can flesh him/her out as the story unfolds), all you need to do is tell to which of the other characters (Pam, George, Leyla, Shawn, Chandra) he relates to. Eagerly awaiting your suggestions, and any others about what type of activity/dares the grop can have fun doing.
Old 11-23-2014, 06:19 PM   #40
interesting
getDare Succubus

Does anyone want this one to continue? If I get no answers within the week (November 28th), I'll close this thread. Remember, this story is only kept alive if people actually post replies to it (as opposed to my other story, which is ongoing regardless). There will always be one installment of the story per reply.

Blog for my GD stories

Old 11-24-2014, 08:19 AM   #41
Fetique
Enigma

I wouldn't want you to continue, if it was only for my sake, but know that I'd still enjoy hearing an ending.
I may add more to the list with time.
Fetique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 02:49 PM   #42
interesting
getDare Succubus

I get what you're saying. It is slightly unfair on my part to absolutely require someone to comment every time I post a new section to the story. It is part of the original setup behind the story, but I suppose I could amend that.
I must admit, I am more focused on my other story at the moment. It's still nice to hear that people enjoy my writing.

Blog for my GD stories

Old 11-25-2014, 01:06 AM   #43
Jingle Bells

Love this story! Keep writing!
Jingle Bells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 06:51 AM   #44
Leafen

Still waiting, love this story

Like: Stripgames, Dice Dares, Cam, cum control, hidden public, milking,C&B bondage, Forced orgasm

Dislikes: Anal, cum eating

Limits: Pain, messy, Public, Revealing Identity, X-dress, diapers, wedgies

Send me Anonymous dares at: leafen.Sarahah.com

KIK dares, Gladgrabb @kik:
Send me "Edge" and any material and Ill edge too it.
Send me "Gym Challenge" and Ill try it next time at the gym with a forfeit if I fail
Leafen is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk