Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-29-2015, 12:34 AM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default The Sexy Neighbor And I: A Summer's Tale

She told me I could use her shower, after all it was a hot day and the yard work had me sweating. The break couldn't have come at a better time, I could feel the blood flowing to my teenage cock as I walked into the house towards the basement bathroom. She flaunted around in a bikini and it was almost too small. Her breasts were big and she had a voluptuous behind. Didn't stop her from the g string bottoms, or the top that always had her tits looking like they were going to pop out at anytime. I was shirtless, in swimming trunks.

It was a hot day. She was hot. It was almost like she wanted me to look, but maybe I imagined that. No, it would be inappropriate, I thought to myself. She just likes to stay cool. Just like me, without my shirt on, pulling my trunks down in the bathroom and watching myself stroke my cock in the mirror while it rose up and lengthened.

Stop it. This is weird. This isn't my house.

I started the shower and began to soap myself. Found my hands travelling down to my crotch again and playing with my penis. Okay if I cum quickly and clean up it's not a big deal, she'll never know, it's fine.

I stroked my cock, letting out quick sighs as the water rushed over me and down to my erection, smoothing out my strokes and creating a sensation over the head.

"Hi sorry I wanted to make sure you had towels... oh!"

Oh God.

I dropped my hands to my side and saw her standing there.

"Mrs. Monroe, oh god I.."

The words escaped me as I stood in front of her completely bare and erect, her eyes moving down to my crotch.

She turned red, and I felt myself do the same.

But the embarrassment wouldn't last. This wouldn't be the first time she'd see me naked, and I would see her naked soon.

This is the story of how I began a kink relationship with my neighbor's mother.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Truckernaut42 for this post:
Old 08-02-2015, 12:33 AM   #2
LightSwitch

I really like the start of this, I hope you can continue. It feels very 'Stacy's mom'
LightSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 04:08 PM   #3
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

The Monroes moved in next door when I was 10. I became friends with their daughter, Lisa, talking to her through the fence but it was mostly just a small talk relationship and nothing more. Every once in a while I would be invited over for dinner with the family. Unfortunately, 5 years after moving into the neighborhood, Mr. Monroe died in a tragic car accident and it was very hard for the family. Lisa and her mother were never the same and my family and I tried to visit as much as possible to help them get through the tough time. Fast forward to now, I'm 19 years old, Lisa is 17. The Monroes have come far from the tragedy and moved on with their lives, though Mrs. Monroe hasn't dated since. Lisa was going on a roadtrip with some of her friends for the month and my family was going on vacation for a few weeks themselves, but I decided to stay behind to relax on my own.
At Lisa's request without her mother knowing, I'd been going over the last 2 weeks to help Mrs. Monroe with chores and to just check in on her.

"Did Lisa put you up to this? I'm fine on my own, it's okay!"
"No of course not, I just thought you could use some help around the house and with my parents gone I'm pretty bored anyways."

So I'd been helping her with lawn work mostly. Some nights she'd offer me dinner but I usually refused feeling like a burden, though she'd insist I wasn't. She was very nice, and I felt I could talk to her on a more down to earth level being an adult now and I think she felt that too. The night I finally agreed to have dinner with her she had a bit to drink and opened up to me. She talked about how while she's been able to move on with life after he husband, she's been lonely. She's wanted to start dating again but hadn't felt confident to "at her age"
She was only 45.
As awkward as I felt saying it, I told her she was very attractive for her age and she should go for it. There was a bit of a silence but she thanked me for the compliment. I left shortly after.
Days later we come to the present.
She called me to ask if I'd be okay with mowing her lawn while she weeded and I of course said yes, feeling nervous after the other night. Everything seemed fine until she came out in that small bikini. She had never done anything like that before but she was hot. I can't lie. She looked sexy.
"It's hot out, I don't mind if you take your shirt off."
I wasn't sure why that even came up but I did anyways. At first I felt awkward shirtless in front of her, but now I'm butt naked with a hard on and her eyes staring right at my hard cock.
"Oh my god I'm so sorry I should have knocked I didn't..."
"I grabbed the towel from her hand and put it around my waist. I assured her it was okay but she embarrassed and said I could let myself out.
I went home that night and came so hard. I felt embarrassed but turned on that she saw me naked. I don't know why.
The next morning she called me to apologize again and ask if I wanted to come over for dinner so she could make it up to me. I said yes so she wouldn't feel bad.
"One second the meatloaf is done I'll take it out of the oven!"
I sat in the kitchen and watched her go towards the oven. She was wearing a skirt that was surprisingly short. She had nice legs.
I felt myself go flush as she bent over to take the food out of the oven... and she wasn't wearing any underwear. I could see her pussy lips clear as day.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Old 08-04-2015, 08:39 PM   #4
Doctor...

As LightSwitch said, it's looking fantastic! I haven't been this entertained by a story on GetDare since Christmas.

Member of the NTA!
Male Farm Breed: Stud
PM dares moved here

LIMIT/LIKES moved here

Want to be part of the creation of getDare's biggest Dice Dare?

If you pm me, I can be your little, kitten, slut, etc for at least a week (if you want me too).

RAINBOW
Doctor... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 04:32 AM   #5
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Why stop when it's getting good,..
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 02:20 AM   #6
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

I became erect in my pants as she sat down, I hoped she wouldn't notice. She smiled and we small talked for a bit, she offered me wine to drink, even though it was technically illegal, I drank up. When she stood up to get more food for us she accidentally spilled wine on both of us, her on her white shirt and me on my white shorts.
"Oh shit I'm so sorry, I'm a little drunk already I guess! Here give me those we need to get them in the wash before they stain." she took off her top to reveal she was wearing a lacey black bra around her big tits.

"Um, no that's okay."
"No it's not, those are really nice shorts and they will be ruined. You still have underwear."

I decided it would be best to get them washed and I undid my belt and dropped my pants and gave them to her. I saw her quickly shoot to and from my crotch. She picked up her wine glass to put on the kitchen sink and spilled the entire thing down her chest and skirt.

"Fuck sakes! Ah I'm sorry I need a sec. Ah!" she exclaimed
"Just eat without me I'll be back."

she left with my shorts to the bathroom and I heard the laundry machine start.

She came back to the kitchen wearing nothing but a towel that barely covered her crotch. I felt my face go flush again.

"I hope this is okay, I just thought it'd be a good precaution to not wear any of clothes in case I spill again."
"Um..." I stuttered "Yes that's okay."

"I need to be honest with you... I... I'm sorry for barging in on you and you were naked and I'm sorry. I just feel it's only fair now if you can see me naked too. We're both adults so I think this is okay."

I nodded silently. This was about to actually happen. I was in shock.

She undid her towel and let it fall to the floor. It was like everything moved in slow motion. Her breasts were big with big areolas and her nipples were hard, as I was when my eyes moved down her body and saw her blonde, unshaven pussy between her legs.

"Holy shit..." I whispered to myself

Old 04-24-2016, 08:13 AM   #7
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Great story so far hoping for more erotic action soon
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 10:51 AM   #8
AnalAriana

simply amazing! please update soon!
AnalAriana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 06:29 PM   #9
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

I was completely erect in my boxers, and she could see. Her hand ventured down to her crotch and she began to rub her clit between her big blonde bush.

"I've been so alone for so long and it's just, when I saw you naked, I couldn't stop thinking about you." she began
"I forgot how it felt to be with another man. Have you ever been with another woman?"
"Yes." I replied. "I've dated lots of girls in high school."
"No, I mean a real woman, not a girl." I didn't know how to answer to that.
"I can see you're enjoying what you see. I've already seen you naked, why not join me?"

Mrs. Monroe began to walk towards me, and her hand grabbed my erection through my underwear. I didn't try and stop her as she got on her knees and pulled them down, revealing my hard cock.
She placed her lips around the head as I breathed out shakily, and she began to go up and down on me. It felt so good and she sucked hard, making my legs shake uncontrolably.

One thing led to another as she took my shirt off and began to place her wet lips against mine, and her tongue in my mouth to touch my tongue. She eventually moved us to the bedroom.

"Are you a virgin?"
I wanted to lie to her and say I'd fucked a ton of girls, but in reality, the farthest I'd ever gone was actually with her own daughter, who gave me a blowjob once after drunkingly losing a bet with me.
I didn't think she'd judge me if I told her the truth.

"Yes... I am."
"I'm going to change that for you. I'm going to be your first. A real woman. Do you want this?"
"Yes."

She climbed on top of me on the bed and crouched over my hard cock. It tickled the head of my penis when she began placing me inside of her vagina, as she had a lot of pubic hair, but it was sexy. It felt good.
It felt so warm and wet inside of her. She moved around riding my cock, and pushed her breasts into my face.

"Suck on my nipples baby, please." She begged, and I obeyed, placing my mouth on her left breast and sucking on her nipple. She let out a small noise.

Time stopped around us, and I could feel a build up in my crotch area.

"Mrs. Monroe, I think I'm going to cum."
"Cum in my fucking pussy, do it. Fucking cum baby!"

A rush of pleasure filled my body and I felt myself empty cum into her hairy cunt. I yelled out and she pushed my face into her tits once more as my balls were completely drained inside of her.

---------------------------------
I lay in her bed, drinking a beer she offered me from a small fridge next to her bed. I had cum on my stomach as some had leaked out when she got off my cock. She came out of the bathroom next to her room, still nude,
with big tits bouncing, holding paper towels.
She wiped the cum off of my body and flushed the paper towel down the toilet and got into bed with me and began to cuddle me.

"That was amazing Mrs. Monroe."
"Please, you just gave me a cream pie, call me Michelle."
"Okay Michelle. So what's next?"
"I'm glad you asked. There's still some time before Lisa comes back and before your family returns. I'd like to continue this, if you'd like."
"Yes I really would."
"I want to take this further, Brett. I want to show you things and make you feel things you've never felt. Would you like that?"
"Yes Michelle. I really would."
"That's good. I have some interesting plans for us. But I need to know that you can commit. I need to know that you will do what I want, for my pleasure, so I can reward you."
"What do you mean?"
"I have some... fantasies. Fantasies that, unfortunately, Mr. Monroe had never had a chance to fulfill for me. But now you're here, a sexy, eager, young man, and I want you so bad."
"I want you too, Michelle."
"Then will you do what I want? Will you sign up for this?"
"Yes."
"Then tomorrow, I have a few girlfriends coming by and I want you to serve us."

That's it? I thought. That's not too weird at all.

"But I want you to do it wearing nothing but one of my thongs."

TO BE CONTINUED

Old 05-01-2016, 08:28 PM   #10
special

Please update!!!!! Such a good story

Dislikes: Scat, anal, bondage

Limits: Blood, permanent, illegal

Hard Limits: No pics, videos

I do not have a kik or skype, and I will not be getting one.

Please go to: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...153214&page=14

My posts are on page 13 and 14
special is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk