Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-29-2013, 11:19 AM   #1
chatrelyt77

Default The betting club

This story is going to revolve around a group of friends who enjoy betting(fairly obvious), mostly on sports but other things might play in.

Characters from this story:

Lyndsey,18- 5'8", long brown hair, very tan, soccer player, large D cup

Taylor,18- 6', dirty blonde hair, fairly athletic, soccer player, 8 inches

Samantha,16- 5'9", Long Brown Curly hair, fairly white, volleyball player, small B cup
Marcela,18- 5'7", Black hair, Dark skin, Brazilian, dancer, large C cup

Bryce,17- 6'2", Blonde hair, Very in shape, 6 pack, 7 inches

Lizzy,18- 5'6", Blonde hair, fairly tan, Cheerleader, large B cup

Emily,17- 5'11", long brown curly hair, pale white skin, lots offreckles, dancer, small C cup

Austin,18-5'10" Brown hair, fairly tan, doesn't play sports, 5 inches

I'm going to try to get this started later today, but i'll keep writing my other story as well

Switch leaning dominant

Check out my stories:
Supernatural dares http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=111497
The Betting Club http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=148775
chatrelyt77 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to chatrelyt77 for this post:
Old 07-29-2013, 01:49 PM   #2
Sanpow
Distinguished Member

Sorry to say this, but as usualy i think a start like this is a very bad idea... Maybe your story would be nice, but i dont think anybody here will know who you are talking about if you just introduce 8 characters and give them lots of attributes. Who could remember all of them?
And i also dont want to scroll up everytime i read a name...

It's much better if you just start with one character and the others come in very slowly.

Limits/Likes moved into my Blog

PM-Dares

[/center]
Sanpow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 02:56 PM   #3
chatrelyt77

Don't worry, there will be character descriptions, honestly that was more for my memory of the characters than for anybody else, to go back to as a reference when writing

Switch leaning dominant

Check out my stories:
Old 07-29-2013, 02:57 PM   #4
chatrelyt77

The betting club really began when the whole group were sitting around getting ready to watch football on the first Sunday of the season. For years the group had been gathering to watch football and basketball, at least once a week. They were all in high school together, though they were in different grades.

This week it was Taylor's turn to host the game. In fact, most weeks it was his turn to host. He was an only child, and had the basement of his house all to himself, which had plenty of room for him and his friends. He'd just put the snacks out and put some sodas in the mini-fridge when the doorbell rang.

The first person to arrive was Lyndsey. Lyndsey was in Taylor's grade at school, and he had had a crush on her for as long as he could remember. Lyndsey was gorgeous, with long brown hair and a great tan. She played goalie for their school's soccer team and was one of the most athletic girls on the team. She also had amazingly large tits. In middle school she had been the first girl to get them, and since then she'd always had some of the largest tits in the school.

"Hey Tay" she said as she walked into the house "anyone else here yet?"

"nah you're the first, but everyone else should be here any min-"

Just as he said this, Samantha and Bryce came up to the door.

Samantha and Bryce had been dating for a few years now, since he was in 8th grade and she was in 7th. They had been neighbors since they were little and had always been very close. Now Bryce was a junior, a year below Taylor, and Sam was a sophomore. Both were tall, and both were very attractive. Bryce had blonde hair and was in amazing shape. He didn't play sports, but he spent a lot of time lifting weights and because of this he had a very toned body, and even a 6 pack. Samantha was also athletic, though not as muscular as Bryce. She was a volleyball player on one of the best high school teams in the country, and did some modeling in her spare time. She was fairly skinny, with smallish breasts, but her athletic body and gorgeous face made up for it. She had long brown hair that she wore straight.

The couple entered the house behind Lyndsey and followed her down into the basement. Taylor waited upstairs because he saw his next guests coming.

Marcela and Emily were practically sisters, though they looked nothing alike. Marcela was from Brazil, and had very dark skin. She had black hair that she wore at a medium length, and a very nice body, Both girls were on their school's dance company so they were in good shape as well, though marcela had a little bit more meat on her bones. Emily was a tall girl with very pale skin and a face covered in freckles. She had long curly brown hair, and very long legs which were very toned. Both girls had nice curves, though Marcela had a little better ass and Emily had a little larger breasts. Taylor had known both for forever, as they both lived down the street.

He gave both girls a hug hello as they came to the door, and sent them downstairs to follow the others.

Next to arrive was Austin, Taylor's old friend from soccer, though Austin had quit years ago. Austin always made Taylor feel confident about himself, because though not unattractive, Taylor felt confident he had Austin beat in most areas. Austin was 5'10" while Tay was 6', Tay had maintained his athletic build while Austin had let himself go a little since quitting soccer. Tay also had blonde hair, which he personally liked better then Austin's short brown buzz cut. Austin was a great wingman though, and had helped a ton in Tay's attempts to get Lyndsey.

Finally the last person arrived. Lizzy, the most 'popular' member of the group, walked up, still wearing her cheer uniform from practice. While the rest of the group had been content with just their small circle of friends, Lizzy had blossomed in high school, joining the cheer squad, but she always made time for her friends. Lizzy was short and blonde, and very athletic. She had a decent rack, and always wore her hair in a pony tail. Cheerleading had given her a nice tan, and an even nicer body, and she had an amazing ass.

Taylor gestured for Lizzy to come in, and then followed her down the stairs to join the group

Switch leaning dominant

Check out my stories:
Old 07-30-2013, 05:12 AM   #5
pussy cat

I think it's a good story so far and i look forward to reading more of it.
pussy cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 10:58 AM   #6
chatrelyt77

The group had gathered into the basement and had broken into the supply of dr. pepper when Lizzy and Tay got downstairs. They were all sitting around on the couch, chairs, and beanbag waiting for the game to start. When Lizzy got downstairs Austin wolf whistles from the beanbag, as she was still in her cheer outfit, which was very revealing.

"oh shut up" said Lizzy, throwing a pillow at him "I didn't have time to change after cheer". She then went over to the drinks as the group continued their discussion of the football game. They were going to watch three games throughout the day. Buccaneers-Panthers was the first, then the Jets and the Bills were playing , and finally the Saints vs. the Redskins.

Now since the eight of them had been hanging out so long, they'd each kind of adopted 4 teams as their own, so that every game there would be someone who won and someone who lost. This just made it more entertaining for the others, as they got to see the trash talk between the two.

The first game was scheduled to start soon, and Lizzy started talking smack as soon as she got downstairs. Lizzy was a big Cam Newton fan, and immediately went off on how the Bucs had no star players. Bryce however was a very laid back guy, and would just laugh off her jabs, saying 'you've got nothing, which further riled up Lizzy. Eventually she got upset enough to challenge Bryce.

"If you're so sure that you're going to win, lets make a bet"

Bryce smiled and said "I'd love to but I don't have any money. Except the 3 bucks I have for lunch later, and that's not even worth betting for."

"Who said anything about money" smiled Lizzy. This got everyone's attention. Lizzy continued "Some of the girls on cheer were talking about how their boyfriends got them interested in their games. They would bet dares on who would win, and then the girls would care more about the games. We already care about the games, but I don't see any reason why we shouldn't bet dares too."

The whole group looked over to Bryce. They had bet money on games before, and occasionally a favor, but never dares. How would Bryce react?

Bryce smiled in his usual nonchalant way and said "alright, what's the bet"

Switch leaning dominant

Check out my stories:
Old 07-30-2013, 01:04 PM   #7
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Not bad, soo... what is the bet?

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 11:07 AM   #8
chatrelyt77

"well lets see" said Lizzy "we probably don't want to start with anything too crazy. How about if you lose you aren't allowed to wear a shirt for the rest of the games today? Show off those abs that Sam loves so much."

"Psh, no problem" said Bryce, "but if I win, you have to choose one piece of clothing and go the rest of the day without it too."

The group all turned to Lizzy to see if she would accept. Lizzy was only wearing her cheer top, skirt, bra and panties. If she had to strip she would either reveal her bra or panties, or make her breasts or pussy much easier to see. The group waited eagerly to see if she would agree.

Lizzy thought about it, then said "Since your team is favored, give me 3 points on the game and we have a bet"

"Fine by me" grinned Bryce, and they shook on it

The game started and The buccaneers took the lead right from the beginning. scoring 13 points by the half. Everyone was enjoying the game, but there was a lot more tension than usual. Everyone seemed even more excited than usual. Lizzy was all over the place, yelling at the televised refs, and cheering on every first down The second half began with the Panthers catching up a little, scoring a field goal and a touchdown to get to 10 points, while the bucs only improved to 16 points. With a minute left, Carolina went on one last drive, but fell short right before the endzone.

Everyone looked over at Lizzy who had slumped back on the couch with her arms crossed, obviously upset at the loss. Then she sighed, sat up and said "Ok Bryce, you win"

Bryce, being a generally nice guy, said "Listen, Lizzy, if you don't want to do the dare--"

"Of course I will, a dare's a dare, you won fair and square" said Lizzy "besides I'm not ashamed of my body. I choose to take off my panties" She said

She then walked into the bathroom and shut the door. She returned seconds later with a pair of white panties in her hand, which she then threw towards Austin. Austin let out a little yelp and quickly threw the panties off his lap and onto the floor.

Lizzy sat down, careful to cross her legs, and said "did anybody else really love that?"

"What do you mean?" Emily asked

"That betting thing!" said Lizzy "It was so much fun! I mean It sucks that I lost, but the game was so much more interesting and just so much fun! don't you think?"

"I'd agree" said Lyndsey "So you think we should bet more?"

"Why not every game?" said Lizzy "Then everyone has to bet some, everyone cares a little more, and we all get to give and do some fun dares."

She looked around the group and everyone seemed to agree pretty well. And the betting club was born.

Switch leaning dominant

Check out my stories:
Old 08-01-2013, 11:09 AM   #9
chatrelyt77

The story should be picking up a little soon, but I needed to establish the characters and some background info first. Many thanks to everyone who has been reading the story

Switch leaning dominant

Check out my stories:
Old 08-01-2013, 12:28 PM   #10
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

Love the story and premise. By the way, if you are up for similar bets on sports, let me know
Old 08-01-2013, 07:46 PM   #11
End-For-Life

Can't wait for the next part!

My current story: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=178998
End-For-Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 07:06 AM   #12
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatrelyt77 View Post
The story should be picking up a little soon, but I needed to establish the characters and some background info first. Many thanks to everyone who has been reading the story
If "picking up" refers to sexual content, it might be best to ask a mod to relocate your story to the R18+ section
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 01:14 PM   #13
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Not bad, please continue.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 12:40 PM   #14
chatrelyt77

The next game up was the Jets vs. The Bills. This one would be fun for the guys, because Samantha was a jets fan and Lyndsey was a Bills fan. Lyndsey easily had the advantage here, as the Jets were not a very good team, and her Bills had had a solid preseason.

'Alright Sam, whats the bet?' Lyndsey asked, excited to get going

'Well, I'm not sure' said Sam 'I mean maybe we should just keep it small, especially since my team has a disadvantage'

'No way, go big or go home!' said Lyndsey 'I'll even give you the better end of the bet. How about this. If my team wins, you have to lose one piece of clothing for every 10 points they win by. If my team loses, I have to lose a piece of clothing for every 5 points they lose by."

All the guys obviously loved this idea, because if there was a blowout it gave them a chance to see one of the girls completely naked. Sam thought about this. She figured this gave her pretty good odds. She was wearing a shirt, bra, panties, skirt, and jacket, so unless she lost by 20 or more points she really wouldn't be showing anything. And if her team won, she'd only need a 10 or 15 point victory to really embarrass Lyndsey.

'You're on' Sam said smiling

The game started and immediately things started to go bad for Lyndsey. The jets scored first, putting them up 7-0. Then they quickly got two more touchdowns, bringing the score to 21-0. If the game were to end at that score Lyndsey would have to lose four pieces of clothing!

The group quickly looked at lyndsey and realized she only had 5 pieces of clothing on, same as Samantha.

'So...' said Marcela 'What happens if Lyndsey loses by more than 25?'

Everyone turned to Lyndsey, who replied with 'I guess I'd have to do a dare for each of the next 5 points. But that won't happen. I've got faith, the Jets will screw up.'

Almost as soon as she said this the Bills scored a touchdown and Lyndsey cheered 'See I told you'.

Her triumph however was short lived. The Jets got two more field goals by half, making the score 27 to 7 at half time.

Everyone started to get antsy because this bet already had an obvious winner. The group knew that Lyndsey would lose, the question was just by how much. Lyndsey however, refused to believe this.

'They'll pull through, they always do' said Lyndsey.

'Forget it' said Austin 'There's no way the Fitzpatrick can outscore Sanchez'

'Now hold on' piped in Emily. 'I agree that the Jets are going to win, but Fitzpatrick can easily outscore Sanchez. The Jets are just going to run the ball all second half.'

The group began arguing and decided to make another bet on it. Taylor, Lizzy, Samantha and Austin thought that Sanchez would throw for more touchdowns, and Lyndsey, Bryce, Marcela and Emily thought that Fitzpatrick would.

Lizzy suggested a bet. 'For every touchdown that the losers quarterback has less than the winners, the losers must each lose one piece of clothing. So if Sanchez throws for one more touchdown that Fitz, you four all have to lose one.'

Everyone was perfectly fine with this except Lyndsey, who was already likely losing clothing, but after her big talk she had no real choice.

The game continued and the Jets were still rolling, starting off the half with an interception return for a touchdown. Shortly after, Sanchez threw to Hill for another touchdown. The score was now 41 to 7 and Sanchez had one touchdown in the half. Lyndsey was pacing back and forth. if this score didn't change, she would owe 6 pieces of clothing from her first bet, and one from her second, so she really needed the Bills to step up.

Luckily for her, they began to.

Fitzpatrick was suddenly a different man, throwing for 3 straight touchdowns. This hot streak lasted the Bills until near the end of the 4th quarter.

With 2 minutes left the Jets had the ball. The score was 41-28. behind by 13, Lyndsey would only have to take off two items, which would keep almost all of her covered.

The jets worked their way down to the 1 yard line, mostly driven by Shonn Greene's running. Greene ended the game with one last rushing touchdown, putting the score at 48-28, and the Bills couldn't come back before time ran out.

Everyone's eyes turned to Lyndsey who had been dreading this moment. But she knew a bet was a bet, so she began deciding what to strip. She could only keep one item, so she decided to keep whichever would cover the most. She finally decided on her Jacket, and went into the bathroom to change.

Meanwhile the rest of the group started focusing on the second part of the bet. Fitzpatrick had scored 2 more touchdowns than Sanchez, so Taylor, Austin, Samantha and Lizzy would each have to lose two items of clothing.

For Taylor and Austin this was easy, as they were both decently comfortable with their bodies. They both took off their shirt and sweatshirt, showing their torsos off for the girls who smiled and analyzed their bodies.

Next was Sam, who had a bit of a harder time. In the end she decided to take off her shirt and bra, and keep her jacket zipped up. This would show a little but not too much. She went into the guest bedroom and did this quickly. When she came back out almost nothing more could be seen, besides a small dent where her nipples touched the fabric.

After this Lyndsey emerged from the bathroom, wearing only her jacket. Luckily for her, it was a long one, so it reached down and barely covered her pussy and ass as long as she held it down a little and avoided too much movement. Her enormous breasts could be seen easily against the fabric, as she was holding it tight over them to keep her pussy covered, and all of the boys' dicks immediately rose a little. Taylor couldn't stop staring. Lyndsey made her way carefully to her seat, sat down, careful to keep her pussy covered, and then stopped pulling as tightly since her legs now covered her pussy. She looked around and said 'stop staring, pervs' with a mischievous grin

Until this point nobody had realized what losing the bet had meant for Lizzy, besides Lizzy herself, but as they got around to her the realization hit them all. Lizzy had only her top, skirt and bra left. her top wasn't nearly long enough to cover her pussy, so she would have to either reveal her pussy or her tits to the group. Everyone waited for a second, then Lyndsey, happy that someone else would soon be less dressed than herself, asked 'so what's it going to be?'

Lizzy, always the flirt, said 'you'll just have to wait and see' And slipped into the bathroom.

The group, eager with anticipation, began looking around the room at the people who were now dressed differently.

Lyndsey's eyes had strayed to Taylor's abs, and taylor had noticed, which excited him. His eyes were on Lyndsey too, and for a second they met each other's gaze, then quickly both looked away, embarrassed for staring.

Austin was also checking out Lyndsey, and Bryce and Sam were off in there own cute world, flirting and giggling. Emily, and Marcela were switching between admiring Tyler and Austin's bodies, and looking at Lyndsey, hoping they wouldn't have to face the same fate.

After a short time Lizzy finally emerged from the bathroom and the whole groups eyes widened, seeing what she had on.

Lizzy came out with just her cheer skirt on. her arms were crossed over her large B cup breasts, which were obviously quite firm. She had to remove one arm to close the door, and one of her little hard nipples poked out for a moment, immediately causing the 3 males to become hard. Lizzy then turned and with both arms staying firmly over her breasts, walked confidently across the room, forgetting for a second that she was also pantyless. Her confident stride caused her skirt to come up just enough for the people on the floor (Emily, Taylor and Austin) to get a glimpse of her shaved pussy.

'Nice' Smirked Austin, admiring the view. When Lizzy noticed where he was swearing she stopped abruptly. 'Damnit' she said, and slowly walked back to her spot on the couch, crossing her legs again when she sat.

The energy in the room was palpable. The next game wasn't for 2 hours, and the whole group wanted to know what was going to happen next. How could things possibly get more intense than this?

Switch leaning dominant

Check out my stories:
Old 09-03-2013, 02:23 PM   #15
bmhrc
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to bmhrc

I like, following the thread. Hope it keeps going.
bmhrc is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk